PDA

View Full Version : Episode III trailer...

Duff McCartney
03-11-2005, 10:32 PM
This is a HDTV quality trailer...you need some kinda torrent program to download it..

If you haven't seen it you should download it..it's awesome...I didn't see the whole thing but I guess I will now. What I did saw, looks great.

http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=189241

ZStomp
03-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Yea it was cool

i saw yesterday after The OC..it was cool. I can't wait.

PS. I don't watch The OC...:lol

exstatic
03-11-2005, 11:31 PM
WOW!

It's actually going to be kind of sad to see the story end. Originally, Lucas had planned to do eps IV-VI, then double back and do I-III, then do VII-IX. He scrapped the plans to do the last three films, probably because he waited SO FUCKING LONG to do the prequels.

ZStomp
03-11-2005, 11:43 PM
WOW!

It's actually going to be kind of sad to see the story end. Originally, Lucas had planned to do eps IV-VI, then double back and do I-III, then do VII-IX. He scrapped the plans to do the last three films, probably because he waited SO FUCKING LONG to do the prequels.

It's not the end...it's only the beginning! The end is Episode 6! Or is it????

Duff McCartney
03-11-2005, 11:58 PM
I think Lucas should license the Star Wars names and allow other people to direct Star Wars movies...but make them good quality.

I know alot of people think the storyline to Knights Of The Old Republic, the video game on Xbox, was a great storyline that could have been a movie.

I also have kinda an idea for episodes that deal in the future...like sequels to these movies that involve other things. But I doubt I'd ever write anything for them.

exstatic
03-12-2005, 12:47 AM
It's not the end...it's only the beginning! The end is Episode 6! Or is it????

It's the end of new Lucas material. He's said he's not doing episodes 7-9, which he had originally planned to do. Taking fucking 20 years off between trilogies will do that.

tsb2000
03-12-2005, 09:07 AM
I went to see Robots last night just to catch the Ep3 trailer. The movie was ok, but the trailer was well worth the $7! Ep3 is going to be a great movie! :)

Medvedenko
03-12-2005, 07:17 PM
"Great movie".....