PDA

View Full Version : I don't get you guys - accept it - you have NO chance

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I don't get it reading the game thread. Bynum will be back. manu will be back. And the Lakers will sweep every game in these playoffs. Bynum will guard Duncan one and one and Kobe/Sasha will be on Manu every minute he is on the floor. Bonner is going to guard Gasol one on one? Gooden??? :lol:lol:lol

The sooner you guys accept your fate the easier will be to accept. Be real with yourselves. I knew the Celtics were the better team last year. I expected them to win. My heart was telling me otherwise but I knew. Tell yourselves Spurs fans. You guys are done. You guys have had a great run but it is OVER.

urunobili
03-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't get it reading the game thread. Bynum will be back. manu will be back. And the Lakers will sweep every game in these playoffs. Bynum will guard Duncan one and one and Kobe/Sasha will be on Manu every minute he is on the floor. Bonner is going to guard Gasol one on one? Gooden??? :lol:lol:lol

The sooner you guys accept your fate the easier will be to accept. Be real with yourselves. I knew the Celtics were the better team last year. I expected them to win. My heart was telling me otherwise but I knew. Tell yourselves Spurs fans. You guys are done. You guys have had a great run but it is OVER.

welcome to my bookmarked threads of May :tu

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 09:54 PM

HEY NOOBIE-YOU're back. WRONG FORUM DUMB ASS! :hat

Don't you have a Laker forum to go spew your venom. Nobody cares what a mental midget thinks, so disappear. Another pathetic Laker fan thinking the Larry is won in the regular season. :lmao:lmao

SequSpur
you're mom doesn't have a chance.

CubanMustGo
Real brave posting that crap AFTER the game was over.

Budkin

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night...

lefty

You are right !!!! :toast

lefty
03-12-2009, 09:55 PM
welcome to my bookmarked threads of May :tu

I bookmarked it as well

Hooks
03-12-2009, 09:55 PM

You act like you just blew us out, we beat ourselves today. Duncan was giving up lay ups he could've blocked, we played horrible in the 1st half and outscored you in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 09:56 PM
I bookmarked it as well
ditto..this noob is an idiot..lol

SpursDynasty

Tonight's game as well as the 2 previous meetings between the Spurs/Lakers are not indicative of the playoffs. Manu/Gooden and Bynum were out.

Spursfan092120
You act like you just blew us out, we beat ourselves today. Duncan was giving up lay ups he could've blocked, we played horrible in the 1st half and outscored you in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
Not to mention the BS jump ball call that should have been a foul.

tp2021
03-12-2009, 09:57 PM
When did Sequ become Sequ?

xellos88330
03-12-2009, 09:57 PM

Exactly!!! :toast

Borosai
03-12-2009, 09:59 PM

She's new.

CP48107
03-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I am so depressed right now. As much as I dislike the Lakers, I think we can't beat them in the playoff. It seems like Duncan has lost a step.

SIR CHARLES!
03-12-2009, 10:01 PM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/gallenb123/NBA/Spurs-Suck.jpg

Don Quixote
03-12-2009, 10:07 PM
I basically agree with this troll. The Spurs should be able to handle any comers in the playoffs ... UNTIL they have to play the Lakers. And then it will be a different story.

Are there any reasons to expect any different of a result from last year's 4-1 faceplant? Any rational reasons, that is?

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:07 PM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/gallenb123/NBA/Spurs-Suck.jpg
Hey, guys another pathetic Noobie posting the same crap. What a surprise. Grow up moron. BTW, in case you think the Larry was won tonight see previous post to you.:lmao

crc21209
03-12-2009, 10:08 PM
13 posts? Really?

SequSpur
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
i agree, spurs have no chance....

matt bonner hasn't been waived yet....

how in the fuck can you wake up every day and start matt bonner?

does he get to park up front too?

fuck.

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM

There are quite a lot of things you don't get mental midget. :toast

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:10 PM

I posted it during the gamethread there sport. Seriously, someone come at me with some type of basketball evidence to show me this spurs team can beat this lakers team?

not once person has.

The Lakers beat you guys last year without drew and ariza in 5 games. You guys shot over 65% from the 3pt line today....Finley had the best game of his career. We have beaten you how many times th past year and a half. The games you won have been flukes save the LONE game you won in last years playoffs.

When Bynum gets back and he is patrolling the paint....because that is AS important as whateber Manu can give you...Drew is a freaking anchor....how are you guys going to score??? Someone answer me this question....how will you guys score with Drew in the paint and defending Duncan and limiting him...oh ye....in SINGLE coverage...answer me this..

Thats the first question. Answer it or shut up.

#2 - When Drew gets back....who is going to guard Gasol??? Bonner??? Just answer this question. Simple....who will guard Gasol???

DOn't come at me with I'm going to bookmark blah blah blah....answer the 2 questions or admit...

YOUR RUN IS OVER

Avitus1
03-12-2009, 10:11 PM
http://shopping.hobidas.com/image-resources/far-east/GOODS/CHARACTERS/TROLL/TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg

tlongII
Dude is right. It's up to us to take out the Lakers.

Spursmania
I posted it during the gamethread there sport. Seriously, someone come at me with some type of basketball evidence to show me this spurs team can beat this lakers team?

not once person has.

The Lakers beat you guys last year without drew and ariza in 5 games. You guys shot over 65% from the 3pt line today....Finley had the best game of his career. We have beaten you how many times th past year and a half. The games you won have been flukes save the LONE game you won in last years playoffs.

When Bynum gets back and he is patrolling the paint....because that is AS important as whateber Manu can give you...Drew is a freaking anchor....how are you guys going to score??? Someone answer me this question....how will you guys score with Drew in the paint and defending Duncan and limiting him...oh ye....in SINGLE coverage...answer me this..

#2 - When Drew gets back....who is going to guard Gasol??? Bonner??? Just answer this question. Simple....who will guard Gasol???

DOn't come at me with I'm going to bookmark blah blah blah....answer the 2 questions or admit...

YOUR RUN IS OVER

Hey NOOB-STFU nobody cares what you have to say. :lmao

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Bottom line....I'm not trolling....I'm, not trying to be dumb...

I'm tyring to help you guys...

The lakers are just a better team. Way better players....way more talent...way more athleticism...to offset the minor coaching advantage that you guys have. Accept the fact that there will be no shame or no excuses in getting swept by the Lakers in the playoffs this year.

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey NOOB-STFU nobody cares what you have to say. :lmao

Give me a fukcing response to the two questions????

if you can't then its obvious that we both agree...there is nothing you guys can do...

Thanks for proving my fucking point

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:13 PM

not once person has.

YOUR RUN IS OVER

Hey NOOB, here's your trophy, congratulations on your regular season game. Nobody cares to answer you because you are irrelevant.:lobt2:

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:14 PM

The lakers are just a better team. Way better players....way more talent...way more athleticism...to offset the minor coaching advantage that you guys have. Accept the fact that there will be no shame or no excuses in getting swept by the Lakers in the playoffs this year.

Someone pay attention to me?please?:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 10:14 PM

You don't have to try. It comes natural.

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Don't you have to get to the parade for the trophy you won tonight?:lmao:lmao

violentkitten
03-12-2009, 10:17 PM
"milkshakeballa"? lol. what a stupid fucking name. get the fuck out of here you fucking retard.

Duncanoypi
you're mom doesn't have a chance.

:lol pink :lol

milkshakeballa
Exactly....you fucks cant answer the questions because there is NOTHING YOU CAN do....I knew you guys were a knowledgable fan base....you guys all just got to jack each other off and get eachothers hopes up...think with your hearts...as a fan i understand I did it last year vs. the Celts....but damn the gap is fucking huge EVERYBODY on this forum knows you guys cant beat the fucking lakers.....serious;y...DEAL WITH IT

crc21209
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Exactly....you fucks cant answer the questions because there is NOTHING YOU CAN do....I knew you guys were a knowledgable fan base....you guys all just got to jack each other off and get eachothers hopes up...think with your hearts...as a fan i understand I did it last year vs. the Celts....but damn the gap is fucking huge EVERYBODY on this forum knows you guys cant beat the fucking lakers.....serious;y...DEAL WITH IT

You're pathetic. The Spurs dont EVER show their full deck of cards in the Regular Season, so gtfo here. The Lakers havent taken the whole thing since Shaq was in town in 2002 so If I were you I'd shut up and just let them play the games.

violentkitten
03-12-2009, 10:19 PM
the odd thing is, milkshakeserver doesn't have much of a chance either. but he and his 400 lbs arse can post on the internets.

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Milkshake NOOB=:troll

BTW,:wrongf:ban:

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Give me a fukcing response to the two questions????

if you can't then its obvious that we both agree...there is nothing you guys can do...

Thanks for proving my fucking point

Keep trolling NOOBIE milkshake. :lol

Agloco
03-12-2009, 10:22 PM
I basically agree with this troll. The Spurs should be able to handle any comers in the playoffs ... UNTIL they have to play the Lakers. And then it will be a different story.

Are there any reasons to expect any different of a result from last year's 4-1 faceplant? Any rational reasons, that is?

Not exactly.......

That series was a lot closer than 4-1 indicates. This game without Manu or Bynum basically means nothing, save for the standings.

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM

Hey NOOBIE, try going to school so you can learn how to spell and perhaps then you can learn to write complete sentences as well. Oh, here's your trophy for tonight again, TROLL!:lobt2:

SequSpur
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
someone unpink got damn it.

Duncan2177
03-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Get over yourself you cocky prick. :flag:

Duncan2177
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Hey NOOBIE, try going to school so you can learn how to spell and perhaps then you can learn to write complete sentences as well. Oh, here's your trophy for tonight again, TROLL!:lobt2:

Yup :lol

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Hey Boobie Noobie, I'm out of here. :dont

BYE MILKSHAKE TROLL:troll

new_N_town
03-12-2009, 10:34 PM

u respire sheer stupidity, its a regular game spurs SHOULD of gotten blown out we hung in there duncan wasnt himself nor was mason. we'll do better in the playoffs

HiLouis!
03-12-2009, 10:36 PM

New Spurs - Roger Mason, George Hill, and Drew Gooden

New Lakers - Adam Morrison, Josh Powell, Sun Yue.

I'd call that a rational reason.

Not to mention, hi, uh...the Spurs hardly lost tonight and Kobe got fenced in fairly well.

Quit being a whiny little bitch.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 10:37 PM
oRvOEvjTSTI

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 10:37 PM

Not to mention, hi, uh...the Spurs hardly lost tonight and Kobe got fenced in fairly well.

:tu

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:45 PM

Yep...you guys faced Drew last year and Ariza....I forgot

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
u respire sheer stupidity, its a regular game spurs SHOULD of gotten blown out we hung in there duncan wasnt himself nor was mason. we'll do better in the playoffs

Atleast you understand...back to back for LA on your home floor without the defensive anchor and you should have gotten blown out...at least there is one spurs fan that understands...

Spursfan092120
Yep...you guys faced Drew last year and Ariza....I forgot
yeah..and you faced Manu too, d-bag.

lefty
Dude is right. It's up to us to take out the Lakers.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bnRfkybfdbzM/340x.jpg

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
yeah..and you faced Manu too, d-bag.

We did...he was injured but he played...but throughout this thread I have acted like he wasn't there last year thats fine...

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Atleast you understand...back to back for LA on your home floor without the defensive anchor and you should have gotten blown out...at least there is one spurs fan that understands...

Dumbass troll doesn't even get what new n town was saying!!:lmao:lmao:lmao
You need to go back to school.:donkey

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 10:54 PM
We did...he was injured but he played...but throughout this thread I have acted like he wasn't there last year thats fine...
Exactly...you know he wasn't there...Manu wasn't Manu.

milkshakeballa
03-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Exactly...you know he wasn't there...Manu wasn't Manu.

But he was on the floor...and deserved attention lol....Drew was sitting behind the bench in a suit....see the difference?

LOL and I did know what that guy was saying HAHA TWAT

Spursmania
03-12-2009, 10:58 PM
But he was on the floor...and deserved attention lol....Drew was sitting behind the bench in a suit....see the difference?

LOL and I did know what that guy was saying HAHA TWAT

Congratulations Troll for knowing what he was saying. You must have passed 3rd grade now. :toast

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Milkshakeballa should be next to be pinked.

new_N_town
03-12-2009, 11:10 PM
sounds like milkshake faggot had a rough day , ah? :lol:lol

Don Quixote
03-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Not exactly.......

That series was a lot closer than 4-1 indicates. This game without Manu or Bynum basically means nothing, save for the standings.

I know a couple of the games were close. But 4-1 is 4-1. The Lakers made clutch plays and we didn't. And there's no reason to expect any different this year.

And BTW ... you're hot! Do you really look like that?

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I know a couple of the games were close. But 4-1 is 4-1. The Lakers made clutch plays and we didn't. And there's no reason to expect any different this year.

And BTW ... you're hot! Do you really look like that?

Traitor. You really think that? Manu is our energy..our catalyst. He was hurt last year. Gooden showed some GREAT promise tonight, and even with the Lakers shooting the lights out in the first quarter, and us playing a lineup of Hill, Udoka, Bowen, Thomas, and Oberto in the 4th, we STILL almost pulled it out. Take the San Antonio Spurs as your favorite team off the board...
:td

Don Quixote
03-12-2009, 11:17 PM

Well ... I agree our bench is better than last year's. It's still not close to the Laker bench, but it's gotten better. Bringing up the new Lakers only proves my point -- L.A. was far better to begin with and didn't need to add any new bench players. The ones they added sit on the bench. New Spurs, on the other hand, become part of the rotation instantly.

But we didn't win or lose because of our bench anyway last year. It was because their stars were better than ours, and still are. The bench is just icing.

Don Quixote
03-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Traitor. You really think that? Manu is our energy..our catalyst. He was hurt last year. Gooden showed some GREAT promise tonight, and even with the Lakers shooting the lights out in the first quarter, and us playing a lineup of Hill, Udoka, Bowen, Thomas, and Oberto in the 4th, we STILL almost pulled it out. Take the San Antonio Spurs as your favorite team off the board...
:td

I agree, Manu is our "catalyst." That is actually frightening -- is it a good thing when a team's spark plug is almost always injured and misses a ton of games? And a healthy Manu will give us a better chance to win a couple of games. But not 4 out of 7. Sorry.

But they still have Kobe. And he's way better than Manu. And he's not hurt.

Spursfan092120
03-12-2009, 11:24 PM
I agree, Manu is our "catalyst." That is actually frightening -- is it a good thing when a team's spark plug is almost always injured and misses a ton of games? And a healthy Manu will give us a better chance to win a couple of games. But not 4 out of 7. Sorry.

But they still have Kobe. And he's way better than Manu. And he's not hurt.
Kobe is better than Manu...but the thing is, Kobe doesn't always change his whole team's energy..Manu does...they play different roles.

peskypesky
03-13-2009, 01:18 AM
You guys are done. You guys have had a great run but it is OVER.

:lmao

I've heard that EVERY season for about the past five years....and I think we managed to win a couple of little things called Championships in that time.

So....STFU.

Cry_For_Me_Sky
03-13-2009, 01:21 AM

if its lakers time,.. then oh well.. its better than seeing them cry all the damn time.. that shit is embarrassing..

DrHouse
03-13-2009, 01:25 AM
The Spurs had everyone healthy in the last matchup in LA and they got blown out worse than they did tonight. Kobe completely shut Manu down.

Milkshakeballa may be an idiot, but it doesn't mean what he says in this case is wrong. There is nothing that the Spurs can point to in any of the 3 matchups that should give them confidence they can beat LAL 4 out 7 times in the playoffs.

Points in the paint, 2nd chance pts, rebounds......LAL had a decisive advantage in all of those categories. The Spurs shot 65% from 3pt land and still lost. That should tell you something.

NewJerSpur
03-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Many Spurs fans, myself included, will have reservations from time to time on whether our bench is deep enough and our team cohesive enough to overtake the rest of the league to win another title this year. This one thing is constant though:

Tim is an ENTIRELY different player come the postseason, even when he himself isn't healthy. When he becomes determined he can take over an entire game and even a series, much like Kobe. That is not something to be taken lightly. Manu is the X-factor and wild card, and so is his health. He will be crucial to the team's chemistry, but any team that faces the Spurs will have a load on their hands in Duncan come the playoffs, bank on it.

The_Game
03-13-2009, 01:42 AM
duncan is no longer good enough to go off consistantly...a few big games? yes but no more of this 30 and 15 type games

NewJerSpur
03-13-2009, 01:47 AM
I thought the same thing about Timmy last year, believe me...maybe even a bit before then.