PDA

View Full Version : Where's your outrage Dan?

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-12-2005, 02:23 AM
A funeral procession gets attacked by the insurgents in Iraq, killing 47, and not a peep out of your sorry ass.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/03/10/iraq.main/index.html

One innocent Iraqi gets caught in a crossfire, and you call our troops murderers and Bush a war criminal.

Fucking pathetic.

travis2
03-12-2005, 09:43 AM
And people wonder how we've reached the conclusion that Dan and his ilk hate America.

Opinionater
03-12-2005, 10:03 AM
IMHO, it shows that the insurgents are far from being defeated and I've still not found one single post that suggest Dan hates America.
But I've ready plenty of posts that suggest some hate Dan.

Hook Dem
03-12-2005, 10:34 AM
IMHO, it shows that the insurgents are far from being defeated and I've still not found one single post that suggest Dan hates America.
Nobody asked for your opinion! :flipoff

Opinionater
03-12-2005, 10:45 AM
IMHO, nobody asked for yours either. :flipoff

Useruser666
03-12-2005, 11:56 AM

I don't know if Dan hates America, or if his hatred for conservatives is so great that he would accept the US falling apart just so he could point the blame on conservatives. He alsways posts negative articles, or even "creates" negative articles out of non-news stories (IE Chickenlittle).

If anyone dares to post a postive article about anything the government or the troops are doing in Iraq or abroad, he makes snide comments or tries to prove some far out conspiracy theory for them being there.

Even if I can't agree with the political party in office, I can atleast see a few good things about some of the things they have done.

Nbadan
03-12-2005, 03:49 PM
:rolleyes

AHF and his xenophobe, chicken-hawk co-horts just want to put me in the unenviable position of defending this atrocious act, but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction. This was a deplorable act in a deplorable war, and maybe if the * administration had concentrated more on a plan for peace in Iraq, in its rush to war, such act wouldn't be occurring in such frequency today.

Log this one down as a symptom of a much bigger disease.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-12-2005, 04:47 PM
There you go, it's all Bush's fault :lol

I'm not trying to put you in any position, you've done it yourself. Anytime an Iraqi falls from an American bullet, you're rushing to post here and condemn all things military, Bush, and American.

Why not the same scrutinity towards the assholes who are preventing the Iraqi people from living a better life?

Do you think that anarchy is better than democracy? Because your posts sure seem to support the assholes fueling the insurgency and anarchy, when the Iraqi people have voted and chosen to build a better Iraq.

dcole50
03-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Nobody asked for your opinion! :flipoff
the idea of a message board is to post your opinion. if this thread was only meant for dan to post, then it would be a worthless. i don't see why so many people get so angry about what he has to say. it's his opinion. i think he posts just to get reactions like these.

Nbadan
03-13-2005, 04:35 AM
Why not the same scrutinity towards the assholes who are preventing the Iraqi people from living a better life?

Do you think that anarchy is better than democracy? Because your posts sure seem to support the assholes fueling the insurgency and anarchy, when the Iraqi people have voted and chosen to build a better Iraq.

I think you ought to take time this spring break and reexamine who the 'people' really are who are preventing the Iraqi people from having a better life. It's certainly not Al Queda and Al Zarqawi, considering that the later perished more than two years ago (I'm not kidding - google Al Zarqawi, dead) . It's Sunni attacking Shiite trying to incite a religous civil war, but so far Al Zastani has refused to take the bait even though the Shiite won a majority in the election and the first Iraqi President will be Shiite. The first Iraqi Vice President will be a Kurd. If the U.S. were not in Iraq, these forces, the Kurds and the Shiite would inevitably crush the Sunni rebellion, but the NeoCons can't let that happen because there would then be no need for the estimated 17~ permanent bases that the U.S. is currently building to protect the 'oil' in Iraq, or rather the control of the flow of oil.

Nbadan
03-13-2005, 04:40 AM
One innocent Iraqi gets caught in a crossfire, and you call our troops murderers and Bush a war criminal.

Fucking pathetic.

One other thing I forgot to mention, where was your outrage when 10,000+ innocent Iraqi's were dying in Fallujah?

Clandestino
03-13-2005, 10:11 AM
blame it on the insurgents.... they are the ones.. the u.s. goverment and the regular iraqis want iraq to be stable asap so they can get the fuck out..

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-13-2005, 02:50 PM
It's Sunni attacking Shiite trying to incite a religous civil war,

The problem is, that's what Zarqawi wants you to believe, and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

The only place I saw the 10,000 dead civilians number in Fallujah was Al Jazeera, and excuse the fuck out of me for thinking they might have an agenda.

travis2
03-14-2005, 07:30 AM
I'm surprised Dan is able to type with Al Zarqawi's testicles bouncing off his chin...

JohnnyMarzetti
03-14-2005, 08:16 AM
I'm surprised Travis is able to type with Dubya's testicles bouncing off his chin...

travis2
03-14-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm surprised Johnny is able to type in between giving lashings to his minority servants.

JohnnyMarzetti
03-14-2005, 08:19 AM
I haven't laid a hand on your sister!

travis2
03-14-2005, 08:27 AM
No you haven't, because she'd kick your ass, you racist freak.

Extra Stout
03-14-2005, 11:46 AM
It's Sunni attacking Shiite trying to incite a religous civil war,The problem is, that's what Zarqawi wants you to believe, and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.Eh? I don't follow. Whether Zarqawi is alive or not, how is that Sunni-Shia dynamic incorrect?

The Sunnis used to control everything. Now they're just a minority, and probably terrified of retribution for decades of oppression against the Shia and Kurds. Ultimately they want to overthrow the new government and regain power.

If they have to collaborate with fundamentalist terrorists, they will do so. I don't see this insurgency stopping until the Sunnis as a whole are crushed by the ruling Shi'a-Kurd alliance.

The flip side is that if there is a Sunni-Shia civil war, neighboring countries might get involved and lead to a general war in the Middle East.

JoeChalupa
03-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Are we becoming, how do I say it..."used" to hearing reports of suicide bombings around the world? All I heard all weekend was the Nichols story, not that it wasn't important but it seemed to just take over all the news.

Nbadan
03-15-2005, 01:21 AM
The flip side is that if there is a Sunni-Shia civil war, neighboring countries might get involved and lead to a general war in the Middle East.

Same thing could happen if the U.S. or Israel or some colaberation thereof, bomb the Iranian Nuclear sites. I'm seriously beginning to believe that some forces in the current administration want to incite a regional religious war.