PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Plays Vs Lakers - Full Play by play 1ST QUARTER

Josepatches_
03-13-2009, 05:21 AM
1. TP pass to Fin after the screen.Nice play. 2-0

2. TP gets the ball from Mason.Cut the paint to end with JS.Awful. 2-2

3. TP gets the ball form Fin.Cut the paint but can't find the way to the rim so pass outside to Mason who mades a difficult shot after glass in the last seconds.Very lucky. 4-4

4. First ball to TD at the low post.KB put the hand to help Pau when TD was going to score.Jumpball.Refs were right.After Jumpball Finley pass to Bonner who takes a JS.Missed. 7-4

5. TP dribbles.TD ask for the ball in the post but TP pass to the other side.Finley to Mason who lost the ball. 9-4

TIMEOUT 11-4

6. TP dribbles and dribbles to pass the ball to Finley who is open.Nice play after timeout.Finley for 3. 11-7

7. TD ask for the ball again but TP changes the play and pass to Bonner.Finley gets the ball and find the way to the rim to end with a beautiful layup. 13-9

8. TP pass to TD but the pass isn't very good and Pau touched the ball.Inbound.TP dribbles and dribbles and another bad pass inside.TO. 15-7

9. Finley to TD inside who is fouled by Odom when he is helping Pau.No call.Lakers rebound. 18-7

TIMEOUT 21-7

10. TD in the top of the key pass inside to Bowen.Blocked by 3 players.Maybe foul.No call.Inbound.Finley tried to pass to TD.Pau touched the ball.Inbound.TP takes a JS.Missed 21-7

11. TD in the top of the key pass to Finley who loses the ball. 23-9

12. Finally TD in the post! Double team.Nice pass to Finley who is alone in the paint for an easy layup.KB blocked his layup from behind.He didn't touch the ball or the hand.Foul but no call.Inbound.TD takes a nice JS from the top of the key. 23-11

13. TP dribbles and dribbles.Cut the paint.No way.Stiil dribbling.Cut the paint again.Tried a very difficult layup.Didn't touch the rim. 25-11

14. TP dirbbles and dribbles again and again and again.Lakers made a trap in the corner.TP missed the ball 25-11

15.Again first play.Nice JS after the screen by Finley. 27-13

TIMEOUT TP to the bench

16. TD pass to KT who mades a JS. 29-15

17. Mason and TD pick & roll near the halfcourt.Mason has problem with the dribbling.Lakers trap.Pass to TD who run against 2 to miss a running layup.Awful play. 31-15

18. Again TD in the low post!!! He scores. 33-17

19.Again TD in the post.Blocked by Pau.KB touches the ball helping Pau when TD was going to made an easy layup.Inbound.Offensive Foul Udoka
33-17.TD sits in the bench.

ENOUGH FOR ME.THE GAME WAS OVER.ONLY 4 PLAYS OF 19 FOR TD IN THE LOW POST WHEN WE ARE LOSING THE GAME!!

ONLY 2 OF 15 WHEN TP WAS ON THE COURT!!!!!!

So what is Pop thinking? TD wasn't playing very good last games.But c'mon one on one VS Pau Gasol!!!! Lakers always have to double team him and we can take advantage of that situation.We always do it.

Of course Defend wasn't pretty good in the first quarter.But WE NEED TO SCORE against the Lakers.If we had score at least 45 at halftime we could have win the game.

I'm not worried about the lost game because our offensive plays were awful.Pop an TP weren't very good.
I would like people give credit to TP and not only to Pop when the team play well but TP has an off night to score.He's the PG.By the same reason yesterday Pop and TP had a very bad night in the first quarter when we lost the game.

AND PLEASE POP.IF TD IS HEALTHY THEN PLAY IN THE LOW POST WITH HIM.IF HE IS FAR AWAY TO BE HEALTHY THEN PLEASE SIT HIM.IT'S BETTER TO BE AT 100% THAN TO BE 2ND,3RD OR 4TH IN THE WEST

romain.star
03-13-2009, 05:54 AM
Despite an awfull first quarter, 25 pts and 9 assists is not exactly an off night to me...
But you're right, he had a not so good game despite pretty fair numbers

Anyway i'm glad you CoM members finally realised it is indeed Pop who decides what will be the game plan, not TP

As for TD, let's just hope he'll be 100% coming playoffs time, otherwise, we're dead

kace
03-13-2009, 06:51 AM
give me my mario's pic back and stop trying to analyse game. that's obviously not for you.