PDA

View Full Version : Some admit it more than others...

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 01:02 PM
I just got the "I still have feelings for my old boyfriend" routine.

I know a lot of us have heard that excuse before. Regardless if it's true or not, I like how she said it so textbook-like.

:wakeup

David Bowie
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
She probably just wanted an easy way out without hurtingyour feelings. This is similar to the "it's not you it's me" routine. IS there a chance that she cangetbackwith her ex? IF not, thenvit's probablyjust a saying.

Frenzy
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
maybe he has a big wiener

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
I don't know for a fact but I'm pretty sure she wasn't lying. And yeah she did say the whole I didn't wanna hurt you thing. That's thrown around as much as the words "I love you."

Wiener is not the problem. The sex was great, but actually that might have been the real issue and why she is mixed up over him. They broke up and maybe I'm a rebound. Who cares.

Just suprised I got that line.

angel_luv
03-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

JoeChalupa
03-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't know for a fact but I'm pretty sure she wasn't lying. And yeah she did say the whole I didn't wanna hurt you thing. That's thrown around as much as the words "I love you."

Wiener is not the problem. The sex was great, but actually that might have been the real issue and why she is mixed up over him. They broke up and maybe I'm a rebound. Who cares.

Well, at least you got great sex before she hit you with that dreaded line.

PM5K
03-13-2009, 01:26 PM
You should have told her:

Having sex with you brought up old feelings about my ex also, she had much bigger tits and a much tighter vag..........

The Reckoning
03-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Freedom.

batman2883
03-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Wth does this person think they can write stuff like me or what?!?!?!

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

Take the bad with the good. You win some you lose some. Yadda yadda I will make it alright.

:toast

True. It was a fun month when I think about all we did. I'm not hung up on her, I'm just pissed fun time is over probably.

The Franchise
03-13-2009, 01:31 PM

Tough break dude, sorry to hear it. At least she was straightforward about it.

SpursStalker
03-13-2009, 01:32 PM

I know a lot of us have heard that excuse before. Regardless if it's true or not, I like how she said it so textbook-like.

Sorry to hear that ...

Perhaps you should ask her what my ex asked me ...

Can we still have sex?

:lol :sleep

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Tough break dude, sorry to hear it. At least she was straightforward about it.

Yep. I told her from the start (not that she remembers) to be straight with me, and I will her.

Sorry to hear that ...

Can we still have sex?

:rollin

Well it is good, I hate losing that too. But I wouldn't do that sort of thing. If we are both single and not caught up in immature drama and it happens then great but otherwise that's pretty bold. :lol

I. Hustle
03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Sorry to hear that ...

Can we still have sex?

:lol After my ex-wife and I split up she would still come over to the house for the occasional boning. I told her to stop though once I started going out and dating again though.

SpursStalker
03-13-2009, 01:49 PM
:rollin

Well it is good, I hate losing that too. But I wouldn't do that sort of thing. If we are both single and not caught up in immature drama and it happens then great but otherwise that's pretty bold. :lol

My reply to him was to sleep with the chick he cheated on me with, he told me she wasnt as good. :lol

He made his bed, too bad he didn't sleep in it with her either. :wow

But yes, a bold statement.

:lol After my ex-wife and I split up she would still come over to the house for the occasional boning. I told her to stop though once I started going out and dating again though.

What about the in betweens?

*wink*

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 01:52 PM
My reply to him was to sleep with the chick he cheated on me with, he told me she wasnt as good. :lol

Damn he had some nerve. What a fucking dumb ass thing to do, then turn around and say.

Some people, which feels like most people at times don't "get" it. We lack common sense more than basic respect for another person.

tlongII
03-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. Positive experiences are nice on this journey we call life. :toast

SpursStalker
03-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Damn he had some nerve. What a fucking dumb ass thing to do, then turn around and say.

Some people, which feels like most people at times don't "get" it. We lack common sense more than basic respect for another person.

I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around ...

He's been married twice since we got divorced in 98.

I think I have the last laugh with this one. He lacked more than common sense.

:D

BacktoBasics
03-13-2009, 01:59 PM
What a bitch. At the very least you should slash her tires.

I. Hustle
03-13-2009, 02:07 PM

What about the in betweens?

*wink*

It had to stop. She would just come over after she got off work at night and just crawl into my bed. It was nice at first but we were married so there was more of an attachment and it made the "seperation" weird. Then turns out she was "bi" and I could have had a shot at her and this other chick. Oh well.

Strike
03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Fuck it. Plenty of other snatch out there.

Brutalis
03-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. Positive experiences are nice on this journey we call life. :toast

I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around ...

He's been married twice since we got divorced in 98.

I think I have the last laugh with this one. He lacked more than common sense.

:D

I used to believe what goes around comes around. I'm not so sure anymore.

And thank god she won't be able to say what you can about your ex husband. :lol

She needs wheels first. :toast

I. Hustle
03-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Then slash her achilles. That'll show the heartless bitch what's up.

MiamiHeat
03-13-2009, 03:38 PM
well that sucks.

i've never been dumped before but i imagine it hurts.

David Bowie
03-13-2009, 03:41 PM

Whats wrong with breaking up with a person if it just doesn't feel right?

p.s. I tend to get angry at the ignorant anti-female comments that are made in this forum.

MiamiHeat
03-13-2009, 03:55 PM
most women want to feel like their relationship is going somewhere. the relationship is strong and has a future

most women also need to feel attracted to their man completely, which includes respect, how you treat them, if you make them laugh and smile, if the male's values/character is acceptable, etc

it's a complicated thing, so if a woman is not 'feeling' into you, it's pretty much over.

just shrug it off and know that there are other people in the world. no big deal

hater
03-13-2009, 03:57 PM

sorry to break it to you but that just means she is not interested in YOU.

I. Hustle
03-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Whats wrong with breaking up with a person if it just doesn't feel right?

p.s. I tend to get angry at the ignorant anti-female comments that are made in this forum.

You are probably the one that dumped him.

sa_butta
03-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Go after her sister and/or friends.

SequSpur
03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
most women want to feel like their relationship is going somewhere. the relationship is strong and has a future

most women also need to feel attracted to their man completely, which includes respect, how you treat them, if you make them laugh and smile, if the male's values/character is acceptable, etc

it's a complicated thing, so if a woman is not 'feeling' into you, it's pretty much over.

just shrug it off and know that there are other people in the world. no big deal

whatever, just hit it harder, lift the legs higher and slam it longer...

wtf...

i have never seen so many wusses in my life....

JudynTX
03-13-2009, 05:20 PM
rent a friend

ChumpDumper
03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Well it is good, I hate losing that too. But I wouldn't do that sort of thing. If we are both single and not caught up in immature drama and it happens then great but otherwise that's pretty bold. :lolBe bold. Just have the sex. Now is the time in your life for stupid drama. Enjoy it while you can.

MiamiHeat
03-13-2009, 06:23 PM
whatever, just hit it harder, lift the legs higher and slam it longer...

wtf...

i have never seen so many wusses in my life....

i am shamed

SA210
03-13-2009, 08:42 PM
At least her ex isn't her uncle, like my ex whore left me for :pctoss

ploto
03-14-2009, 12:04 AM
At least her ex isn't her uncle, like my ex whore left me for :pctoss:wow:wow

ChumpDumper
03-14-2009, 12:59 AM
At least her ex isn't her uncle, like my ex whore left me for :pctossDid he specifically say he wasn't?

He is in Arkansas, after all.

Sense
03-14-2009, 01:55 AM

:bang

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Did he specifically say he wasn't?

He is in Arkansas, after all.

ouch.

IronMexican
03-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Sounds like you never fed her the pipe good enough.

SA210
03-14-2009, 02:47 AM
:lol at Chump

Phase-T
03-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Good thing you have friends with baseball bats to take care of her! :tu

Brutalis
03-14-2009, 01:56 PM
well that sucks.

i've never been dumped before but i imagine it hurts.

It burns a little of course. But it's not the end of the world. We're still friends though and there's no animosity or anger. She was telling the truth I know now for a fact.

I'm 24 and in my experience I have learned not to assume "most" women want this, or that. A lot of them want different things, each girlfriend I've had did.

I'm old fashioned, I open doors and am polite. I guess you could label me as a goody goody with girls. I know how to have fun at the same time though. My only setback really is my recent setbacks in my life having to start over and figure out what I am going to do with my future with limited income. I'm more concerned about that than chicks anyhow.

She feels me, that's what made it hard. That's why we're still friends. For once (if it work out this way) a girl and a guy are being mature and understanding the situation and moving forward without the drama. We realize we are close and trust and friendship is there so we don't want to waste that like most folks.

angel_luv
03-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I wish you all the best, Brutalis. :)

BRHornet45
03-14-2009, 02:17 PM
son you got to beat that shit up so you are the winner in this... no need to worry about her stupid excuse to leave. females lie all the time so that is nothing new .... just move on to the next hole.

Brutalis
03-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Be bold. Just have the sex. Now is the time in your life for stupid drama. Enjoy it while you can.

I agree. But it's not like that with her, if it happens it happens but she isn't your normal chicken head. She deserves respect.

And screw your Arkansas joke. :toast

Brutalis
03-14-2009, 02:20 PM
I wish you all the best, Brutalis. :)

thanks girl :tu

baseline bum
03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
You know what you gotta do now: post her nakeds online.

ploto
03-14-2009, 07:40 PM
It sounds like it was supposed to be casual but started to mean something to you. Maybe you will be more sensitive to that when the shoe is on the other foot in the future. You gain something from every relationship- no matter how brief.

Good luck.

samikeyp
03-14-2009, 11:16 PM
That sucks Brut. Sorry that happened.

The only worse line is the whole "we're too good of friends to be anything else"

Biggest lie/copout in the dating world.

Stay strong brother.

Brutalis
03-15-2009, 12:20 PM
It sounds like it was supposed to be casual but started to mean something to you. Maybe you will be more sensitive to that when the shoe is on the other foot in the future. You gain something from every relationship- no matter how brief.

Good luck.

I won't deny that. Been through too much to be all butt hurt over it but yeah that's why it burns a little.

That sucks Brut. Sorry that happened.

The only worse line is the whole "we're too good of friends to be anything else"

Biggest lie/copout in the dating world.

Stay strong brother.

Well now a couple days later I see more of the picture. We hang out last night, just us. We had fun jamming Rock Band and such.

I know for a fact she wasn't lying though. She's talked to me about it and him, showed me her phone and such. So it's not about "we're too good of friends" or anything like that.

:tu

SpursStalker
03-15-2009, 01:32 PM
It burns a little of course. But it's not the end of the world. We're still friends though and there's no animosity or anger. She was telling the truth I know now for a fact.

I'm 24 and in my experience I have learned not to assume "most" women want this, or that. A lot of them want different things, each girlfriend I've had did.

I'm old fashioned, I open doors and am polite. I guess you could label me as a goody goody with girls. I know how to have fun at the same time though. My only setback really is my recent setbacks in my life having to start over and figure out what I am going to do with my future with limited income. I'm more concerned about that than chicks anyhow.

She feels me, that's what made it hard. That's why we're still friends. For once (if it work out this way) a girl and a guy are being mature and understanding the situation and moving forward without the drama. We realize we are close and trust and friendship is there so we don't want to waste that like most folks.

I'm totally in awe over your comment. Kudos for you!!!

Most men, can NOT have a friendship with a girl they used to date. I dated a couple of guys, that after we broke things off, they could no longer be just friends. I'll never understand that. If you're friends in the beginning and it don't work out, why cant you be friends in the end.

Anywho ....

Congrats on realizing that you're a mature adult. *btw, I don't mean that in a bad way*

:toast

Cheese
03-18-2009, 01:29 PM
You know, the irony of your situation is that this girl was probably just as bummed-out as you were about this whole thing happening....

Women do stuff to TEST you.

THE SOLUTION...

MOVE ON

Ironically, the way to give yourself the best chances of getting her back is to NOT TRY...instead, go date other women, and be scarce in her life.

Most importantly, start dating OTHER WOMEN IMMEDIATELY.Not in a few days, and not next week. NOW.And, stop calling her.Stop responding to her quickly.Stop being her WUSS-FRIEND.It's obvious that the LAST thing you want is to wind up "just being friends" with her... so STOP DOING IT.Next time she calls, tell her you have a date over at the house, or you're leaving to meet a woman. Of course,make sure IT'S TRUE.

Stop being so AVAILABLE.

Get busy enjoying your life.

Get busy dating other women.
If you find yourself thinking about her and wanting to hear her voice, BITCH-SLAP yourself. If you're feeling weak, have a friend do it.And when you do wind up talking to her, say the following:

"Hey, calling for more therapy? No-can-do... Ihave to run to the gym to get in shape for my hot date on Friday..."

You feel me, dog?

peewee's lovechild
03-18-2009, 01:38 PM

This is a pretty funny post coming from the guy who was defending the Pope's "abstinence is the only solution" claim.

Nice to see you pushing that abstinence.

DarkReign
03-18-2009, 03:11 PM

:lmao

Dont ask me why, but perusing through this thread and all the serious replies, reading this made me laugh pretty hard.

More a caught-me-off-guard comment.

Brutalis
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Update...
There's no weird feelings actually. Hell, she's even came over a few times and been on my bed where we screwed a billion times in a month. We hang out still, text and talk. Nothing has really changed except for our label and calling each-other baby, and the kissing, and sex.

This is only the second time I've been tight with an ex, the other time a few years ago we were tight but became distant after she moved. So far so good. I don't have any feelings caught up in her. We value our friendship and this has come as a complete shock. I didn't think it would be possible to be close to someone after dating a month and doing all that we did, but I'm not your typical person and neither is she. Next thing I know it'll start snowing in hell.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Update...
There's no weird feelings actually. Hell, she's even came over a few times and been on my bed where we screwed a billion times in a month. We hang out still, text and talk. Nothing has really changed except for our label and calling each-other baby, and the kissing, and sex.

This is only the second time I've been tight with an ex, the other time a few years ago we were tight but became distant after she moved. So far so good. I don't have any feelings caught up in her. We value our friendship and this has come as a complete shock. I didn't think it would be possible to be close to someone after dating a month and doing all that we did, but I'm not your typical person and neither is she. Next thing I know it'll start snowing in hell.

I don't know how you do it.

I've always nuked those bridges.

Brutalis
03-24-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't know how you do it.

I've always nuked those bridges.

I'm pretty sure I know how we're doing it. We look at life, people, and general things the same way. We share a lot of the same opinions and often times we find ourselves laughing and telling each other "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" for thinking the same thing when it's said. We are alike in many ways. So we value the friendship I think.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I know how we're doing it. We look at life, people, and general things the same way. We share a lot of the same opinions and often times we find ourselves laughing and telling each other "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" for thinking the same thing when it's said. We are alike in many ways. So we value the friendship I think.wow. that's pretty awesome to find someone like that. i'll now read the rest of the thread and see where the rub is.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
i smell movie there

Viva Las Espuelas
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
ok. well you're a "nice guy". her other dude is probably a prick to her. she's into "bad boys" she found a trophy that's never treated her like you do. she probably has daddy issues. she wants her cake and eat it, too. i wouldn't hold on to her. she needs to sh-t or get off the pot. stop being a pot.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 01:53 PM
At least her ex isn't her uncle, like my ex whore left me for

How did I miss this?

Brutalis
03-25-2009, 12:00 AM
wow. that's pretty awesome to find someone like that. i'll now read the rest of the thread and see where the rub is.

haha that's funny.

ok. well you're a "nice guy". her other dude is probably a prick to her. she's into "bad boys" she found a trophy that's never treated her like you do. she probably has daddy issues. she wants her cake and eat it, too. i wouldn't hold on to her. she needs to sh-t or get off the pot. stop being a pot.

If that's how you want to rationalize it for yourself then great. However if you were me and in my situation, you would be able to understand how to give some and take some, and see how she does it, and get along nicely to set up the future.

Nigga you sound like you been butt hurt too many times before honestly. Why don't you learn how to ease off a bit when you dog it, and keep a light for the future without getting stepped on in the dark and get something out of it? Relationships aren't complex or always stamped typical.

now that's funny.

SA210
03-25-2009, 01:00 AM

i smell movie there

Yes, that whore!! :lol

SAGambler
03-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Well, that's probably better than after banging a chick for the weekend, having her call you on Tuesday morning and telling you she is leaving her husband, and moving in with you.

That is a real pisser.

to21
03-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Bitches say that to get to a man and to see where she stands with him. If you say "OK we're still cool"..........she's got you.

My response would have been, "That's cool, I have feelings for your sister and/or mom."

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Bitches say that to get to a man and to see where she stands with him. If you say "OK we're still cool"..........she's got you.

My response would have been, "That's cool, I have feelings for your sister and/or mom."

Or, better yet, "I fucked your sister . . . she's a better lay than you will ever be."