PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James/Jason Richardson

SpursDynasty
03-13-2009, 02:49 PM
LeBron James, you asshole. You know Phoenix is on the way out to dismantling, will miss the playoffs, it's a relatively meaningless regular season game and you can't let J-Rich at least entertain the fans with a 360 dunk? Was it REALLY necessary to block that? Not only that, it was a FOUL and didn't get called. Piece of shit.

I hope Kobe wins the MVP over you, you worthless bag of trash. Wait until the Spurs sweep you again.

lurker
03-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Lebron is not a douche for blocking Jason. Lebron is a douche for basically snatching the rebound away from his own teammate to make sure he got his triple double after killing the tiny bit of hope the Suns still had to make the playoffs. :toast

LEONARD
03-13-2009, 03:13 PM
LeBron James, you asshole. You know Phoenix is on the way out to dismantling, will miss the playoffs, it's a relatively meaningless regular season game and you can't let J-Rich at least entertain the fans with a 360 dunk? Was it REALLY necessary to block that? Not only that, it was a FOUL and didn't get called. Piece of shit.

I hope Kobe wins the MVP over you, you worthless bag of trash. Wait until the Spurs sweep you again.

http://files.samhart.net/humor/dumbass.png

IronMexican
03-13-2009, 03:22 PM
The only douche move made by LeBron was that rebound at the end of the game.

Austin_Toros
03-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Dog act by LeBronze.
Maybe some day he will get hammered on a dunk attempt.

koriwhat
03-13-2009, 08:52 PM
yall are all pussies and that looked like a clean block to me... jrich's hand on ball and lebron's hand on jrich's hand and ball... clean!

Allanon
03-13-2009, 08:56 PM
yall are all pussies and that looked like a clean block to me... jrich's hand on ball and lebron's hand on jrich's hand and ball... clean!

I'm not sure if you are just looking at the gif or actually watched the game.

You can't see it from the top view but from a sideview, LeBron missed the ball and got all wrist and forearm.

I found this video, pretty clever name

Crab Block
VInuyyuejvw

uC6qYglQWgI

sook
03-13-2009, 08:57 PM

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? That was clearly a foul!!! ROFL:lol

Walter Herrmann
03-13-2009, 09:29 PM
So my question is, lets say Jrich was lebron in that play, and Lebron was Jrich...Would the foul have been called? Of course. Fuck this league.

manufor3
03-13-2009, 09:48 PM
So my question is, lets say Jrich was lebron in that play, and Lebron was Jrich...Would the foul have been called? Of course. Fuck this league.

:toast

peskypesky
03-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Jason Richardson is a bona fide moron.

TheMACHINE
03-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Question: If Richardson pretended to be injured, would Lebron have gotten a Flagrant 2 foul?

lefty
03-14-2009, 01:19 AM

:lmao

pauls931
03-14-2009, 10:27 AM
It's official, Lebron has inherited the Jordan rules. Silly move by Richardson, but that was clearly a foul. I give richardson a pass because he was trying to pump up the crowd and for all purposes the suns were out of the running already.