PDA

View Full Version : ****ing Paychecks!

ashbeeigh
03-13-2009, 02:52 PM
So, I started a new job two weeks ago, well sort of. I moved over to a sister organization so there were some forms involved in moving my paycheck and me over to the other organization (from company A to company B). Instead of my check coming from company A it's coming from Company B now, but I still work in Company A's office.

Anyway. My first indication that there may be a problem should have been a few days ago when the Texas Admin calls from company A and says, "Hey, am I getting a time sheet from you? You're still in our system." I was like,
"No, I sent the employee transmittal form like three weeks, maybe four weeks ago...you should have it." SO I faxed it over to her in Houston. Things should be fine. I e-mail my new boss, who is in Wyoming (it's a weird set-up because it's a national program). She says, "No worries, it's just because company A uses one payroll company and Company B uses another."

So, Company A and Company B don't believe in direct deposit, so the checks come via UPS in the morning today. I go and check to see my check is in Company B's envelope. Nope, not a damn thing. So, I e-mail my boss, who is in Wyoming. She says, "Well, it could have been mailed to Chicago (where Company B is headquartered) and we'd have to mail it to you." I was like

"WTF?" Seriously. I have bills to pay! So, I calm down, go out for lunch, go buy some ink for the printer. I get a message on the phone while I'm gone and an e-mail while I'm gone... "We mailed it to your old office down the street. Go pick it up...or we can have Fed Ex pick it up. But get back to me before noon because I'm going to be out of the office all this afternoon." PS, she sends this to me at like 11:45. :madrun

Anyway, so, I call the old office, they don't have a damn thing. I left them my phone number so they could call if anything turns up though. Oh my god! So, now I need to wait until the boss gets back to figure this crap out.

Just venting that is all. Actually, there aren't many bills to pay...I paid them all last week. It's just nice to have money, isn't it?

PM5K
03-13-2009, 02:57 PM
If you need some money, we could probably work something out..........

:lol

ashbeeigh
03-13-2009, 03:00 PM
:lmao Where's Duff when I need him? He knows how this works!

SpursWoman
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't think Jim meant Duff to work it off. :wow

I. Hustle
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
I take IOU's so you can just pay later. I'll still let you slob on my knob you can just pay me when you get it.

MiamiHeat
03-13-2009, 03:40 PM
lmao

PakiDan
03-13-2009, 04:02 PM
This thread should be labeled *****ING NON-PROFITS!