PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You Man U.

Marcus Bryant
03-14-2009, 12:30 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ucq-_7Ktpuk/SVoTqRKAdhI/AAAAAAAABHw/1MG6mnDF4lY/s400/Steven_Gerrard_5_Footballpictures.net.jpg

lefty
03-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Umm.... ok

Marcus Bryant
03-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Fuck you too.

lefty
03-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Fuck you too.

Man U >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liverpool

MaNuMaNiAc
03-14-2009, 02:54 AM
I despise Ronaldo, but I think Man U's got this.

SAtown
03-14-2009, 05:27 AM
The only team that can knock out ManU out of the Champions League is Liverpool. Go reds both today and in champions

SAtown
03-14-2009, 06:54 AM
Steven Gerrard: Liverpool Can Still Beat Manchester United To Premier League Title

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard insists the club will not rule out the possibility of winning the Premier League trophy this season until it is impossible to do so.

The Reds face the tough task of Manchester United away on Saturday afternoon. Although many might find it a daunting prospect, the England international views it as a chance to close the gap at the top of the table.

"United is a difficult place to go because they are a strong team with good players," Gerrard told the club's official website.

"This time around the game is bigger than it has been for a few years. If we can take maximum points off them then it will give us a better hope of getting back in the [title] race. There is everything to play for.

"We have to be confident. What's the point going into a game thinking you are only going to get a draw or a defeat? It's important we are positive.

"We have beaten them at Anfield this season and, although it's at their place this weekend, it's still a football pitch. We know if we play to our maximum potential then we can cause an upset."

When asked whether the Reds can still win the league, the 28-year-old replied, "There's still enough time for us because there are quite a few games left to play.

"While it's still possible myself and the players will continue to fight, there's no two ways about it. We won't give up until we can't do it.

"Manchester United have still got some tricky games, including against us. If we were to win every game and United don't slip up, then obviously there's nothing else we can do.

"We just have to make sure we stay on their tails and try to make the gap smaller. If they do make any mistakes, that's when we have to try to pounce."

Ricky Brooks, Goal.com

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/03/14/1154686/steven-gerrard-liverpool-can-still-beat-manchester-united-to-prem

TDMVPDPOY
03-14-2009, 08:49 AM
cry me a river biatch

manutd here to win

resistanze
03-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I hate Man Utd.

But the only team I hate more than Man Utd. is Liverpool.

Fuck Liverpool.

SAtown
03-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Man Utd 1 - 3 Liverpool

SAtown
03-14-2009, 09:43 AM
nevermind, 1-4 at OT.

SAtown
03-14-2009, 09:46 AM
I can't think of any other team that can whoop Real in Champions then beat United at OT 1-4

velik_m
03-14-2009, 09:47 AM
It's good that liverpool beat ManU, keeps the championship more interesting.

Marcus Bryant
03-14-2009, 09:47 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/fe/fullj.f830f381cc9d9cc3578a078736ad3710/f830f381cc9d9cc3578a078736ad3710-getty-fbl-eng-pr-man_utd-liverpool.jpg

4-1.

lefty
03-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Lol

mabrignani
03-14-2009, 05:18 PM
The only team that can knock out ManU out of the Champions League is Liverpool. Go reds both today and in champions

barcelona can do so easily, Henry Messi and Eto'o are the sickest combination of forwards in futbol

Purple & Gold
03-14-2009, 09:35 PM
I can't think of any other team that can whoop Real in Champions then beat United at OT 1-4

I would like to say Chelsea but :depressed

Whisky Dog
03-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Barcelona is my team. Fvck man u. Fvck liverpool.

Purple & Gold
03-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Man U is choking. But so is Chelsea :(

Agloco
03-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Chelsea is playing like a bunch of poosaes....

DPG21920
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
United is my favorite team, but Gerrard is my favorite player. He is so clutch.

SAtown
04-19-2009, 12:44 PM
lmao United

DAF86
04-20-2009, 12:40 AM

What are you talking about? Barcelona is clearly the best team in the world right now, and is not even close. I'm not saying they'll win everything because in football you never know. But no matter who wins the champions leauge, Barcelona was the best team of the season.

Bukefal
04-20-2009, 05:43 AM
:lmao - Go chelsea!!! ;)

SAtown
04-20-2009, 08:53 AM
What are you talking about? Barcelona is clearly the best team in the world right now, and is not even close. I'm not saying they'll win everything because in football you never know.

When I posted that, Liverpool was on a roll (Beating the shit out of real then United at OT). And going by what Liverpool have done in recent years in the Champions League, it's more than a fair assumption to say what I had said.

So, again, look at the date I posted that.

But no matter who wins the champions leauge, Barcelona was the best team of the season.

If they don't win the CL, then no, they obviously weren't the best team of the season.

sonic21
04-20-2009, 09:43 AM
What are you talking about? But no matter who wins the champions leauge, Barcelona was the best team of the season.

Barcelone is playing great, but they only beat Lyon and Bayern. They're not elite. They had a difficult time beating madrid at home in the spanish league. They basically didn't meet a great team all year, so we'll see if they can play this good against chelsea.

DAF86
04-20-2009, 05:16 PM
When I posted that, Liverpool was on a roll (Beating the shit out of real then United at OT). And going by what Liverpool have done in recent years in the Champions League, it's more than a fair assumption to say what I had said.

So, again, look at the date I posted that.

Barcelona has been playing great since day one of the season so no matter what time you said it, Barcelona has been the team to beat since very early in the season.

If they don't win the CL, then no, they obviously weren't the best team of the season.

The Champions league is decided by a single match, everything can happen in a match specially in football where a team can play a lot better but the other team with one isolated play scores and ends up winning. Football is the most unfair sport in the world. The winner is not always the best.

DAF86
04-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Barcelone is playing great, but they only beat Lyon and Bayern. They're not elite. They had a difficult time beating madrid at home in the spanish league. They basically didn't meet a great team all year, so we'll see if they can play this good against chelsea.

Bayern not elite? the best team of one of the football powerhouse is not an elite team? And Lyon is the best team of France, not too shabby either. Besides is not who they beat but how they beat them.

SAtown
04-20-2009, 06:09 PM
The Champions league is decided by a single match, everything can happen in a match specially in football where a team can play a lot better but the other team with one isolated play scores and ends up winning.

Is it really decided by a single match? Heh, I guess I gotta go look at the CL format again. I thought it was decided by a group stage, then two Home-and-Away matches all the way from the round of 16 to Semis, then a single Final match. I'll be damned

SAtown
04-20-2009, 06:11 PM
And please tell me you're not being a Messy/Argie homer in this argument. I'm not saying Barca is not playing great, but come on. To start pointing out what people say that are over a month old is a little ridiculous

DAF86
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
And please tell me you're not being a Messy/Argie homer in this argument. I'm not saying Barca is not playing great, but come on. To start pointing out what people say that are over a month old is a little ridiculous

If I was beign a homer I'd have to say that River Plate is the best team in the world 'cause that's the team I'm fan of but I'm not. I'm saying that Barcelona is the best team in the world simply 'cause they are. I've never saw a team in my life that plays as beatiful and that wins games as easily and scores as many goals as this Barca. Those who don't think that Barcelona is the best team in the world right now just haven't seen enough matches of them.

DAF86
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Is it really decided by a single match? Heh, I guess I gotta go look at the CL format again. I thought it was decided by a group stage, then two Home-and-Away matches all the way from the round of 16 to Semis, then a single Final match. I'll be damned

Yes, is decided by a single match 'cause even if you win all the other matches by a margin of 100 goals and then lose in the final by penalty kicks you don't win the ship even though you were the best team.

SAtown
04-20-2009, 06:33 PM
So if United beat Barca in Rome can you honestly convince yourself that Barca were still the better team? And I'm not talking smack to be annoying or anything, just trying to get another point of view.

SAtown
04-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Yes, is decided by a single match 'cause even if you win all the other matches by a margin of 100 goals and then lose in the final by penalty kicks you don't win the ship even though you were the best team.

To be the best you have to beat the best... no?

DAF86
04-20-2009, 07:24 PM
So if United beat Barca in Rome can you honestly convince yourself that Barca were still the better team? And I'm not talking smack to be annoying or anything, just trying to get another point of view.

Yes 'cause they played the best football of all. Man-U has won a lot of matches with luck and hasn't played really well (for their standards) this season. If Barca loses every-single game from now on I'll obviusly change my opinion but I don't think that will happen.

DAF86
04-20-2009, 07:36 PM
To be the best you have to beat the best... no?

Football isn't like most sports, you could play better than your opponent, attacking and creating a lot of goal oportunities but you have a bad night capitalizing them and the other team scores in the only one they get and you lose. Or you have the other posibility you play well all season but you have a bad match in the final and you go home with your arms empty. Do you really think that the Giants were better than the Pats in 07?

sonic21
04-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Bayern not elite? the best team of one of the football powerhouse is not an elite team? And Lyon is the best team of France, not too shabby either. Besides is not who they beat but how they beat them.

This year bayern is not elite, i watched some of their game in the german league and without Ribery, they're average; and with ribery they're 3rd in their the league. Their defense is awful.

Lyon is 3rd in the french league, since january they won only 2 of 10 games. The last 2 years they lost all of their best players (essien, diarra, tiago, malouda, abidal). They're playing so bad right now, i think they won't be in the CL next year.

resistanze
04-21-2009, 04:27 PM
As amazing as Barcelona was for 3-4 months, they're only leading their league by 3 points over Real Madrid (although they have a game in hand).

I love watching Barcelona play, but they're not head and shoulders above any elite team in the word right now.

A team like Inter has dominated Serie A for the past 3 years, but you always expect them to flame out in the CL. I would never consider them a top 5 club in the world. If Barca flames out next round against Chelsea, how could you consider them the best?

DAF86
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
As amazing as Barcelona was for 3-4 months, they're only leading their league by 3 points over Real Madrid (although they have a game in hand).

I love watching Barcelona play, but they're not head and shoulders above any elite team in the word right now.

A team like Inter has dominated Serie A for the past 3 years, but you always expect them to flame out in the CL. I would never consider them a top 5 club in the world. If Barca flames out next round against Chelsea, how could you consider them the best?

'Cause there's no other team in the world that plays as beatiful as Barcelona. In an era where all you have to do to have a chance at winning something meaningful is run, defend and try to get lucky in a free or corner kick, they change the mold.
Besides you can't compare Barcelona, a team that has won the CL two years ago with Inter that gets knock out in the quarters every season.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Anybody see Barca's win against Sevilla? Now you tell me another team that can play like that even without their main star? (Messi)