PDA

View Full Version : Spurs 88, Rockets 85

SpursDynasty
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Good job Spurs for just going out there, taking care of business, and doing what you were supposed to do. Nothing to celebrate big about....easy W, no big surprises. I think Houston got a little confident and wanted to come out and try to shoot some shots on us. Good defense tonight by SA, holding Houston to 41.8%. This thread isn't trash talking or anything, I just think last time we let Houston come out and be cocky and shoot some shots on us, got a bullshit win. Well now we won. Haha, what now Rockets fans? No trash talking here...just winning a game they were supposed to win against a shit team. Again, Aaron Brooks matching Yao in points? Yao should be scoring 30-40 points.

Many PackYao
03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Good job Spurs for just going out there, taking care of business, and doing what you were supposed to do. Nothing to celebrate big about....easy W, no big surprises. I think Houston got a little confident and wanted to come out and try to shoot some shots on us. Good defense tonight by SA, holding Houston to 41.8%. This thread isn't trash talking or anything, I just think last time we let Houston come out and be cocky and shoot some shots on us, got a bullshit win. Well now we won. Haha, what now Rockets fans? No trash talking here...just winning a game they were supposed to win against a shit team. Again, Aaron Brooks matching Yao in points? Yao should be scoring 30-40 points.
If it was such an easy win, then why did the Spurs only win by 3?

Lars
03-14-2009, 09:57 PM
BS halfcourt shots ftl.

scanry
03-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Duncan definitely is playing hurt...:bang

Rogue
03-14-2009, 10:01 PM
rockets suck

Rogue
03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
If it was such an easy win, then why did the Spurs only win by 3?
at least the spurs were winners while the red rockets were LOSERS :loser: :flag::flag::flag:

Rogue
03-14-2009, 10:05 PM
BS halfcourt shots ftl.
without tmac, the rockets can still play some good games against scrub teams or even better than with tmac. but the rockets can hardly survive a tough contest without tmac, like when playing spurs.

lets continue blaming tmac, rockets fans.

MarHill
03-14-2009, 10:05 PM
A nice bounce back win after Thursday's game against the Lakers.

Gooden played well with 13 pts and 4 rebs. He will give the Spurs' 2nd unit balance especially when Manu comes back and now they have another big who can score in the post beside TD.

:flag:

tlongII
03-14-2009, 10:11 PM
The Rockets were turrible.

Roxsfan
03-14-2009, 10:25 PM
The spurs struggled just to beat a Houston team tired from a b2b and 5 games in 7 nights, they should be ashamed.:lmao

SpursDynasty
03-14-2009, 10:25 PM
We didn't struggle, we just let them make a few free bullshit shots

sook
03-14-2009, 10:27 PM

eat my shit muthafucka!

SpursDynasty
03-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Non trash-talking thread here.

Roxsfan
03-14-2009, 10:28 PM

drugs, they're bad. Just say no.

http://www.concernedcommunicatoraward.org/bestofint/8.jpg

they barely won the game..........You guys suck really bad.

Roxsfan
03-14-2009, 10:29 PM
eat my shit muthafucka!

2 boys, 1 cup:lmao

sook
03-14-2009, 10:35 PM

the spurs just hit a bunch of fluky shots, i mean a fucking half court shot from finley? Comeon that is why you won the game, if we made more shots than you and held you to less shots the rockets obviously would have won you stupid turd!

lil_penny
03-14-2009, 10:37 PM

:lmao

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM
The rockets chug a lot of cock. That chinese fuckstick sucks. Trading him for Kendrick Perkinds would be an upgrade.

sook
03-14-2009, 10:46 PM
The rockets chug a lot of cock. That chinese fuckstick sucks. Trading him for Kendrick Perkinds would be an upgrade.

http://deniselefay.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/male-model.jpg

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 10:47 PM
That's cool for you. The fact you took time to look that up says something about you.

Good job spurs on beating a team you're just supposed to beat.

sook
03-14-2009, 10:49 PM
That's cool for you. The fact you took time to look that up says something about you.

Good job spurs on beating a team you're just supposed to beat.

shutup you sissy cuckold bitch you

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/danniethebrat21/BRAD_PIT1.jpg

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 10:50 PM
stealing phrases from other posters is about as gay as you searching for those pics.

Spurs are just a better team. I don't know why rocket fans are getting so defensive over a loss.

sook
03-14-2009, 10:51 PM
stealing phrases from other posters is about as gay as you searching for those pics.

Spurs are just a better team. I don't know why rocket fans are getting so defensive over a loss.

ok memphis-mavericks fan

I guess i am a Houston Spurs Lakers fan too :lol

4 Rings F_gg_t
03-14-2009, 10:53 PM
The spurs struggled just to beat a Houston team tired from a b2b and 5 games in 7 nights, they should be ashamed.:lmao

hello
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:
:toast

Many PackYao
03-14-2009, 10:55 PM
It was not an easy win for them at least. Good job Spurs!

dirk4mvp
stealing shit from brhornets and that benjarvus guy. you can't think of something fresh?

I wouldn't be surprised.

lmao rockets

Lars

Unlike the Mavs, when we play upper echelon competition we go in expecting to win.

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Unlike the Mavs, when we play upper echelon competition we go in expecting to win.

You do? :wow Since when, '95?

Many PackYao
hello
four rings, no back to back, faggot!:p:

sook
stealing shit from brhornets and that benjarvus guy. you can't think of something fresh?

I wouldn't be surprised.

lmao rockets

I hope you use the same avatar when you hop on to your little sissy cuckold site

http://minnesotaindependent.mypublicsquare.com/files/minnesotaindependent/mccains-flirts-with/Picture_24.png

Ghazi
03-14-2009, 10:58 PM
That's pretty gayb

dirk4mvp
You called Scola ugly :cry Now I'm gonna look up some pics of guys and post them :cry :cry

sook
That's pretty gayb

I'm glad you think so too

Many PackYao
03-14-2009, 10:59 PM
I hope you use the same avatar when you hop on to your little sissy cuckold site

http://minnesotaindependent.mypublicsquare.com/files/minnesotaindependent/mccains-flirts-with/Picture_24.png
ugh, wtf?!:lol

dirk4mvp
03-14-2009, 11:00 PM
stay inside the toilet where you were born to, only in there can you find something that has the same color as you.

:rollin

Many PackYao
03-14-2009, 11:03 PM
stay inside the toilet where you were born to, only in there can you find something that has the same color as you.
racist!:p:

GuerillaBlack
03-14-2009, 11:04 PM
without tmac, the rockets can still play some good games against scrub teams or even better than with tmac. but the rockets can hardly survive a tough contest without tmac, like when playing spurs.

lets continue blaming tmac, rockets fans.

I actually agree. TMAC provides some great depth for us, but only when he is healthy. The only way we'd ever been the Lakers is if we had a healthy TMAC, along with the roster we have.

Roxsfan
03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
hello

try defending a title fag-face.

GuerillaBlack
03-14-2009, 11:07 PM

Um....okay.

wijayas
03-14-2009, 11:16 PM

You are contradicting yourself here! :bang... Look at the bold and underlined words that you put up.

There is no need to trash talk, amigo. Rockets won 12 of the last 15. They are a solid bball team. They are not a shit team as you point out. We are lucky to get a W. We need to show some respect. Stop this trash talk. Useless.

sook
03-14-2009, 11:21 PM
You are contradicting yourself here! :bang... Look at the bold and underlined words that you put up.

There is no need to trash talk, amigo. Rockets won 12 of the last 15. They are a solid bball team. They are not a shit team as you point out. We are lucky to get a W. We need to show some respect. Stop this trash talk. Useless.

Yea, i think SD is just a poster who aims for just comedy. We have a lot of spurs fans in the houston area and you'll see most rockets fans rooting for the spurs when we are out in the playoffs. I don't recall there ever being animosity between the 2 teams even the 95' year

SpursDynasty
03-14-2009, 11:35 PM
This thread is nothing personal against anyone.

I don't know why some people turn this into a thread with racist and homophobe remarks.

Again, nothing personal against anyone, the Spurs just went out and won the game. No need to talk shit....It's the Rockets, so nothing shocking here tonight...just took care of business...

BeeGee
03-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Good win for the Spurs. Ya'll got the Rockets and Celtics at home next week. Win both of those and ya'll might be working on a 10-game win streak by then... unless you drop one at home to a scrub team.

Indazone
03-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Good game and congrats to the Spurs. That was a hard fought game.

See you next week in your house.

lefty
03-15-2009, 12:40 AM
lmao roxettes

Biggems
03-15-2009, 12:46 AM

Is the guy on the left the guy who played the Terminator in T2? I guess now he is the Sperminator.

Many PackYao
03-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Is the guy on the left the guy who played the Terminator in T2? I guess now he is the Sperminator.
I guess the t-1000 loves him some mansechs.:lol

Biggems
No offense to Pop, but Gooden was playing well tonight. IMO, the lineup for the closing minutes should have been Duncan, Gooden, Mason, Finley, Parker.

j-money24
4 rings

Indazone
03-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Unfortunately for the Rockets, I dont think coach Adelman has much of a strategy or substitution pattern. I can see why the Kings ran him out of town. I think we should just admit that neither JVG or Adleman were the answer.

I vote for a new coach. Tom Thibodeau...a JVG defensive protege with an offensive mindset training under Doc Rivers.