PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Guards Brooks and Wafer Is Idiots

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Brooks is a nice player and I like him. He is very exciting player, very fast and can score. But he is so horrible in defense. Nash is superior to him in defense. His pass ability is very horrible, no vision of the court, very low IQ in basketball, and bad decisions and is taking all kind of wild shots with Yao and Scola just stand there watching.

All he want is to score, score, score. Cannot make even decent pass into Yao in post. Cannot run offense system, seem to have terrible pick and roll ability. He seems to be dumb as bag of bricks as Americans says.

Brooks = midget shooting guard that should only be use as scorer off bench. No serious team should ever have him as starter at point guard

Lowry = very good role player. I like him also. But also is not starter point guard. He is perfect I think as backup point guard though. I like him more better than Alston. Alston is pure fool gold as they says.

Lots of good things with Lowry, but nothing but bench role player. Very strong backup but not for starters of team that wants championship like one with Yao. But Lowry is not dumb player he seem smart.

And also I want say this player in Rockets Von Wafer. I have seen now few games. Very athletic and very good shooter. This player is super aggressive and this I like and way he push ball is excellent. But he is most craziest ball hog I have ever seen in my life. Even at local gym you will never see kids do this much ball hog stuffs. He is biggest black hole ever. His basketball IQ must be worst ever.

Can some Rockets fans explain him to me? How can such talented player as he look to be also be such idiot?

Brooks and Wafer is some of dumbest guards I have see in NBA.

And Artest. After see him now since I have been watch last recent Rockets game online I am glad PAO did not not get him. I hope they do not. He has some of dumbest shot selections I have ever see.

Your coach must have go crazy with how he let these idiots guards play and Yao and Scola just stand there. I can never imagine what terrible punishment coach Obradovic would do to such players as some of those crazy Rockets guards.

dirk4mvp
03-15-2009, 11:49 AM
too bad v-span blows ass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2009, 11:50 AM
too bad v-span blows ass.

:lmao

Spanoulis would be starting at pg in Rockets right now. It would never even be a question for the coach.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-15-2009, 11:53 AM

Spanoulis would be starting at pg in Rockets right now. It would never even be a question for the coach.

God dam you're dumb.

I like bouncing boobs.

Texas_Ranger
03-15-2009, 11:55 AM

yea..whatever:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2009, 12:00 PM
yea..whatever:rolleyes

Brooks is very low basketball IQ and no point guard skills. Very good scorer off bench I think and very talented. Spanoulis can do everything point guard needs.

Spanoulis also his defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Brooks defense

Bob Lanier
03-15-2009, 12:07 PM
David Robinson his defense <>< Scola defense