1st in the league in 3-pt. FG%
2nd in the league in fewest allowed opponents assists per game
3rd in the league in assists per game differential

peskypesky
03-15-2009, 02:34 PM
and they're going to get even gooder now that Gooden's on the scene

NFGIII
03-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I want to see the Spurs go from 9th in the league in opponents' FG% to possibly top 3 or at least top 5. This would he huge IMO. All of their championships had them in the top 5 if not top 2 or 3 IIRC. Anyway over the years I seem to remember that this particular stat was one of Pop's benchmarks as to how the team was performing.

We seem to progressing in that direction though I doubt if we get into the top 2 or 3 seeing how our lineup is structured. More emphasis on O and less on D due to our personnel rather than Pop's desire IMO.

Thomas82
03-15-2009, 04:55 PM
I want to see the Spurs go from 9th in the league in opponents' FG% to possibly top 3 or at least top 5. This would he huge IMO. All of their championships had them in the top 5 if not top 2 or 3 IIRC. Anyway over the years I seem to remember that this particular stat was one of Pop's benchmarks as to how the team was performing.

We seem to progressing in that direction though I doubt if we get into the top 2 or 3 seeing how our lineup is structured. More emphasis on O and less on D due to our personnel rather than Pop's desire IMO.

That's exactly right.

Spursmania
03-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Spurs just need to keep chipping away...