PDA

View Full Version : Could that ugly guy on Phoenix?

pauls931
03-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Be the replacement for marion? I'm wondering if they can pair him and amare up next year to create some havoc. It's ironic he's outplaying sideshow bob. And a side note, I think Lebron hates him.

lurker
03-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Call him by his name. It's ponytail douche.

pauls931
03-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Either way that guy has more hustle in him than the rest of the team combined. He's a scrub, but I'm starting to like him. Too bad he couldn't play with a bag on his head.

lurker
03-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I like him a lot, too. Hopefully he's still there after the team gets blown up. Lopez can take his Minnie Mouse cuddling ass elsewhere.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnqjdl.jpg

pauls931
03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Seriously, even Tragic is looking better than Lopez at this point. I'm still trying to figure if Lopez just sucks ass or is a victim of the F'd up system they have there. I mean if Dragic can look good vs GS and you don't... you probably shouldn't be playing basketball.

lurker
03-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Brook got the talent in that family. I still think Phoenix should attempt a parent trap switch with them. Just cut Robin's hair and threaten his stuffed animals. He'll go along with it.

pauls931
03-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Brook got the talent in that family. I still think Phoenix should attempt a parent trap switch with them. Just cut Robin's hair and threaten his stuffed animals. He'll go along with it.

No kidding. I'm not sure how a guy that tall and athletic can play so poorly. I mean just provide some D without picking up 6 fouls in 3 minutes, that's all I ask...

RonMexico
03-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Seriously, even Tragic is looking better than Lopez at this point. I'm still trying to figure if Lopez just sucks ass or is a victim of the F'd up system they have there. I mean if Dragic can look good vs GS and you don't... you probably shouldn't be playing basketball.

He sucked at Stanford, so this isn't a "system" issue.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
He sucked at Stanford, so this isn't a "system" issue.

thank you, people are incapable of understanding he sucked in college.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vnqjdl.jpg

what a fuckin homo douche.

RonMexico
03-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm pretty sure the minnie mouse doll is a prank by the other players, but I'm not surprised poor little Robin fell asleep from all the work he has to do sitting on the bench.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-17-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm pretty sure the minnie mouse doll is a prank by the other players, but I'm not surprised poor little Robin fell asleep from all the work he has to do sitting on the bench.

What about all the work he did on that Jeff Green dunk....HE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKIN JUMP TO CONTEST THE DUNK....Good god this guy is so fuckin retarded.

NBAdime
03-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Amundson is the only good player on the suns now. Dragic and Lopez are complete flops.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Amundson is the only good player on the suns now. Dragic and Lopez are complete flops.

Dragic isn't a flop dude would be getting attention if he had a coach who knew how to use him.

lurker
03-17-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm not so sure...

"Their dorm rooms at Stanford are filled with Disney figurines. They know every single shred of Disney trivia. Names of obscure characters, the actors who voiced every part, Walt Disney's favorite color."

"On each twin bed sits a mangled stuffed animal the boys have had since infancy. Brook's is a tiger, Robin's a crocodile."

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2008/sioncampus/03/24/lopez.twins/p1_lopez2.jpg
Notice the Disney princesses poster among all the Michael Jackson pictures. :lol

RonMexico
03-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Dragic isn't a flop dude would be getting attention if he had a coach who knew how to use him.

Actually, I feel that Dragic's confidence and production has imrpoved since Gentry took over. He's seems to let him free to make mistakes and Dragic isn't airballing every jumper and looks to attack the rim. Still has a lot of work to do, especially in running the offense and ballhandling, but I don't feel as if he's a complete bust for a 2nd round pick. (Of course, I'm not factoring in all the money the team spent on him, which would just make me mad.)

NBAdime
03-17-2009, 03:08 PM

Meh. Dragic might flourish nicely once he gets coached and worked out. Lopez= NO.

Bob Lanier
03-17-2009, 04:13 PM
This kind of commentary about Goran Dragic only solidifies my conviction that he won't receive a second contract in this league.

The Franchise
03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
^ :lol Bob your new avatar made me spit cheerios all over my keyboard.

aka_USAPA
03-17-2009, 04:46 PM
A thread of scrubs... what a waste.