PDA

View Full Version : Dirk is past his prime

monosylab1k
03-16-2009, 12:25 AM
We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

Ghazi
03-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Common knowledge at this point.

monosylab1k
03-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Common knowledge at this point.

:lmao If I made a thread saying the sky is blue, would you argue that it's actually green?

Nobody thinks Dirk is deteriorating, most people are claiming he's had a resurgence this season. Most people think he's got "a couple more years of his prime left" and that the team needs to take advantage of it. I'm saying his prime is gone, and that he had a better season last year when he was halfassing and not giving a shit, than he is this season playing his ass off.

Ghazi
03-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Just saying bro... its kinda common knowledge..

No more 90/50/40 Dirk. Rebounding at a lower rate... getting to the FT line less... still very good but his best years are behind him. More bad shooting outin

If someone's prime is the 2-3 best years of their career it's usually ages 26-28 which for Dirk is 04-05 - 06-07.

But he's only exited his prime in the same way Duncan, Kobe, and Garnett have exited theirs. All are still productive players. It's not like Dirk has had a steep decline... just a gentle decline expected with a 30 YO.

he still has a lot of good years left due to size and shooting, just not MVP level.

aka_USAPA
03-16-2009, 01:16 AM
But he's only exited his prime in the same way Duncan, Kobe, and Garnett have exited theirs.

Kobe the defending MVP and MVP contender, the most feared player in crunch time has exited his prime? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Is that why you said Horry > Kobe? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

21_Blessings
03-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Kobe is PEAKING right now. Just like Jordan was better than he ever was in his early to mid 30's. Exited their athletic prime? Then yeah, but there's much more to basketball than your max vertical leap.

dirk4mvp
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
If he's declining it's pretty small.

Good thing the Mavericks have done such a great job developing young talent.

Rogue
03-16-2009, 06:35 AM
It's really hard to define what the "prime" exactly means. Individually Dirk isn't as good nowadays as he was in 06-07 season in which he won the regular season's MVP, but his impact on our team hasn't decreased a bit. I think Duncan is farther from his prime than dirk from his, and KG is even farther than both of them IMHO. Dirk's personal performances are overshined by our team-work, which is an achievement of our team's developing.

Our team is ranking at 8th but only 2.5 games from the 3rd seed and there are still 15 games left for our boys in blue, so we still have the chance to climb higher in order to avoid the lakers in the first round. It's true that we will have to face the lakers in their faces if we want to win the ticket to finals, but I would like to let the spurs erase the lakers a little bit before they meet our mavs. Out of lakers, there isn't any team in the west that has the unreversable advantage over other teams. there is only one team that can make some troubles to lakers, but that only team is very likely to miss the playoffs regretfully.

JamStone
03-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Trade him for the younger Amare.

Mr.ChugDynasty
03-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Kobe the defending MVP and MVP contender, the most feared player in crunch time has exited his prime? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Is that why you said Horry > Kobe? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

How do laker fans seem to get kobe's name in every topic? Seriously this thread has nothing to do with Kobe.

Anyway IMO Dirk's ankle and knee injury at the end of last season has drastically effected his first step and his ability to get to the basket, plus playing with the GER national team over the summer didn't help.
Dirk was the best player in the league in 06 because he had a deceptively quick first step and constantly got to the line 10-12 times a night. Now, 75-80% of his offense is a jump shot or a fade away.

stretch
03-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Dirk has peaked, and definitely is declining. Fortunately, due to his skill set, he should be able to still play at a fairly high level for a pretty long time. He won't ever be what he used to be obviously, but he can still average over 20 ppg for another 4-5 years just because he is such a tough match-up, and has such great shooting touch.

Mavs should do what they can to get a youthful star, and have Dirk become the #2 guy soon. He would still be fantastic as a #2. If they could somehow land a guy like Dwayne Wade or Kevin Durant... that would be something great to see.

DPG21920
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I think this is what people were debating earlier, Pau is better than Dirk this year.

z0sa
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
I think this is what people were debating earlier, Pau is better than Dirk this year.

I would take Dirk on my team every time over Pau. That said, Dirk could not have made a big enough difference for LA to beat Boston, so its pretty much a moot point.

balli
03-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Fortunately, due to his skill set, he should be able to still play at a fairly high level for a pretty long time.

Mavs should do what they can to get a youthful star, and have Dirk become the #2 guy soon. He would still be fantastic as a #2. If they could somehow land a guy like Dwayne Wade or Kevin Durant... that would be something great to see.

+1. That's the thing, Dirk's game is so finesse and thereby conducive to longevity. It's just a question of him ever being good enough to be anything other than the number 1 guy on a pretender-contender. IMO he won't even be that good ever again. But yeah, as he gets older, Dirk's going to be a great second option, either for Dallas or someone else.

mavs>spurs2
03-16-2009, 11:31 AM
IMO people aren't being fair to Dirk. All he needs is to share co-honors with being number one. He needs some fucking help. Look at our roster and tell me it isn't pathetic

CavsSuperFan
03-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Excluding LeBron, Duncan, Kobe & Garnett any team would trade their best player for Dirk…

Dex
03-16-2009, 11:38 AM
We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

I didn't watch much of the Lakers game, but what few bits I did see included Dirk bricking a wide-open three and two elbow jumpers, all short.

I changed the channel cuz' I got pissed that he never missed those when playing the Spurs. :lol

balli
03-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Excluding LeBron, Duncan, Kobe & Garnett any team would trade their best player for Dirk…
My team wouldn't. I'm pretty sure NOH wouldn't. I'm pretty sure Portland wouldn't. Or Orlando. Atlanta might, but then again maybe not? JJ for Dirk? I'd pass. Miami wouldn't. If I thought harder I could come up with more.

mavs>spurs2
03-16-2009, 11:46 AM
My team wouldn't. I'm pretty sure NOH wouldn't. I'm pretty sure Portland wouldn't. Or Orlando. Atlanta might, but then again maybe not? JJ for Dirk? I'd pass. Miami wouldn't. If I thought harder I could come up with more.

You're a known Dirk hater. Joe Johnson better than Dirk? GTFO. JJ has much more help than Dirk, who has to rely on guys like JJ Barrea who shouldn't even be in the NBA, yet Dirk's team is still better.

balli
03-16-2009, 11:54 AM
You're a known Dirk hater. Joe Johnson better than Dirk? GTFO. JJ has much more help than Dirk, who has to rely on guys like JJ Barrea who shouldn't even be in the NBA, yet Dirk's team is still better.
Known Dirk hater? I've called him soft, finesse and I'm still pissed he injured AK by flagrantly fouling him. That's my take on Dirk, but I don't hate him and I've seen every mavs fan on this board call him worse. Plenty of times. The mavs aren't a rival of the Jazz, neither is Dirk and really I care about him as much or as little as I do anyone else. I'm just trying to give my objective opinion here, so please, spare me the whole, "you're just a hater," routine.

If you think he's better than JJ, fine. That case could easily be made and I wouldn't begrudge anyone for making it. And it's not as if I'm God, writing it in fucking stone; it's just one man's opinion after all. I'd think long and hard though about taking a 30+ and declining Dirk over a 27 year old Joe Johnson.

sook
03-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Known Dirk hater? I've called him soft, finesse and I'm still pissed he injured AK by flagrantly fouling him. That's my take on Dirk, but I don't hate him and I've seen every mavs fan on this board call him worse. Plenty of times. The mavs aren't a rival of the Jazz, neither is Dirk and really I care about him as much or as little as I do anyone else. I'm just trying to give my objective opinion here, so please, spare me the whole, "you're just a hater," routine.

If you think he's better than JJ, fine. That case could easily be made and I wouldn't begrudge anyone for making it. And it's not like I'm God, writing it in fucking stone and it's just one man's opinion after all. I'd think long and hard though about taking a 30+ and declining Dirk over a 27 year old Joe Johnson.

that flagrant on AK was priceless, knowing him, he probably flopped his way through that too.

But comeon..Dirk is a top 10 PF of all time, the skill set he had from 03-07 was unmatched....

balli
03-16-2009, 12:00 PM
But comeon..Dirk is a top 10 PF of all time, the skill set he had from 03-07 was unmatched....
I'm not debating his historical validity. Or disputing Dirk's talent level. I'm saying personally IMO, I'd rather have Joe Johnson from the ages of 27-31 than I would Dirk from 31-35. Is that really so insane? Joe Johnson is a 20, 5 and 5 guy. He's a legit fucking all-star. Is it really that hard to believe that I'd swap Dirk for a legit all-star who has his prime years immediately ahead of him?

stretch
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Dirk is currently better than several of the players ballijuana mentioned, but those same teams wouldnt trade their best players at this point in his career for him either. maybe if he was just entering, or currently in his prime, i can see that. but i wouldnt trade JJ, Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, or several other players for Dirk at this point in his career, even though he is RIGHT NOW, a better basketball player than them.

Gotta side with ballijuana on this one, and I might be the biggest Dirk lover on this board.

sook
03-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm not debating his historical validity. Or disputing Dirk's talent level. I'm saying personally IMO, I'd rather have Joe Johnson from the ages of 27-31 than I would Dirk from 31-35. Is that really so insane? Joe Johnson is a 20, 5 and 5 guy. He's a legit fucking all-star. Is it really that hard to believe that I'd swap Dirk for a legit all-star who has his prime years immediately ahead of him?

depends on how Joe Johnson keeps playing, not big enough sample size....and on the other hand we have the MVP from 07...

sonic21
03-16-2009, 12:29 PM
:lol at joe johnson better than dirk

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm not debating his historical validity. Or disputing Dirk's talent level. I'm saying personally IMO, I'd rather have Joe Johnson from the ages of 27-31 than I would Dirk from 31-35. Is that really so insane?

No, it's not. It would be insane to say you'd rather have Dirk past his prime.

dirk4mvp
03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
lmfao @ Joe Johnson being a better basketball player than Dirk.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 02:34 PM
lmfao @ Joe Johnson being a better basketball player than Dirk.

right now it's not even close, in 2 years JJ will be a better player.

JamStone
03-16-2009, 02:57 PM

Agreed.

Miami would not trade Dwyane Wade for Dirk.

New Orleans would not trade Chris Paul for Dirk.

Orlando would not trade Dwight Howard for Dirk.

Portland wouldn't trade Brandon Roy for Dirk, not necessarily because Roy is better, but also because they have a couple of very good bigs. The trade-off isn't worth it. They'd probably trade Aldridge for Dirk though.

I don't think Minnesota would trade Al Jefferson for Dirk. Again, not necessarily because Al is better. He may or may not be, but considering the rest of the team isn't very good and Dirk wouldn't automatically make them contenders, better to keep the younger guy who will be good for many more years.

I think for the same reasons, Oklahoma City wouldn't trade Kevin Durant for Dirk.

I think it's a toss-up whether Toronto would trade Chris Bosh for Dirk. They might, but in no way would it be a certainty.

Utah may or may not trade Deron for Dirk. I think that would be a tough decision for them.

That's almost half the league. Now, I like Dirk. I still think he's right around a top 10 player in the league. But, he isn't an untouchable player anymore like he was a couple years ago.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Utah would no way in hell trade Deron for Dirk......Okur and Dirk would play horrible together.

j-money24
03-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Kobe, Gasol, Bynum alone i would not trade for dirk, im not saying gasol and bynum are better than dirk but dirk is past his prime and bynum is 21 years future all star and gasol best years are coming now.

stretch
03-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Kobe, Gasol, Bynum alone i would not trade for dirk, im not saying gasol and bynum are better than dirk but dirk is past his prime and bynum is 21 years future all star and gasol best years are coming now.

stupidest shit ever. if you had dirk, gasol, and kobe, that is a guaranteed 3-4 titles right there. there is no guarantee with bynum

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Kobe might have something to say if LA turned down bynum for Dirk.

j-money24
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
that might be true..
i would rather have kobe, dirk and gasol but i dont think the lakers would trade bynum for a 30+ year old player

21_Blessings
03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
stupidest shit ever. if you had dirk, gasol, and kobe, that is a guaranteed 3-4 titles right there. there is no guarantee with bynum

Bynum's defense is worlds better than Dirk.

People don't realize what kind of potential Bynum has. You do realize he was averaging 25/16 the two weeks before he got hurt right? 25 and 16 with extremely good defense at 21 years old. The Lakers would not trade him for a rapidly declining and aging jumpshooter when they have a dynasty in the works.

Trade Bynum for Dirk and the Lakers defense becomes worse. Dirk is a volume shooter that needs the ball in his hands. I'd rather that ball be in Kobe's hand with him setting up Gasol and Bynum. On nights Dirk decides to go into choke mode and shoots 4-13 with putrid defense he brings nothing of value to the Lakers. Even on nights when Bynum sturggles offensively, at least he'll bring consistent interior defense.

confined
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM
That trio would be a dynasty :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

21_Blessings
03-16-2009, 05:49 PM
That trio would be a dynasty :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Sorry to burst your bubble. KGB already has :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: incoming

confined
03-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Not as long as...
1. Bynum is in street clothes more than not
2. Derek Fisher is running the point
3. Sasha Vuiabitch is on the team
4. Josh Powell is getting rotation minutes
5. The Boston Three Party exists

Ghazi
03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
This trade straight up talk is dumb though.

I probably wouldn't trade Bynum for Dirk either if I was the Lakers. It's just a bad mix, Gasol/Dirk is not an adequate defensive frontline.

I don't think Bynum will ever become better than Dirk as a player, but Bynum can be a 16/10 Top 5 center and great defensive anchor. Stuff doesn't grow on trees.

But say if I was the Thunder, I wouldn't trade Durant for Bryant or Duncan either. It'll take 3-4 years for the Thunder to have the pieces in place and by then Durant would be a better player than Bryant, IMO. Maybe I'm overrating Durant, but I don't think so. He's got a lot of stuff to add to his already beautiful game whereas Kobe is 30, and Duncan is 32.

I wouldn't even trade Durant for Whistle the bitch or CP3.

FWIW, I don't think Joe Johnson will be better than Dirk in 2 years. Again, Dirk's style will prevent him from having steep decline in his game barring further injury, and Johnson is 27 and likely has already peaked out. I wouldn't trade Johnson for Dirk straight up either, but not because Dirk is an inferior player.

But all of this is dumb, the bottom line is the 2006 Finals were rigged and thus Dirk is a 2006 NBA Champion and 2007 MVP. He may have exited his prime, but it was a beautiful prime indeed.

The only player who every other team would probably swap their best player for straight up is Lebron James.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 06:00 PM

Fail!

It's never a guarantee with the soft german on your team. I wouldn't trade anyone for Dirk either. Who in the hell needs a 7footer that plays on the perimeter. Who would he guard? That would give the Lakers a weakness, when they have none with the others. PASS

Que: Rocket Fan :lol

ElNono
03-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Dirk is not past his prime. He's got no injury problems, still got lift in his legs and he can still run with the best of them.
The reason he is underperforming can be laid down squarely at himself, and in part at Cuban. The Mavs used to have a coach that made Dirk the focal point of everything they did, demanded Dirk to play defense, and to lead both on offense and defense.
The problem is that Dirk didn't like to be yelled at when he fucked up. He would rather have fun and lose than accept responsibility and win. He would rather run and outscore opponents, rather than defend and make it a grind it out game.
So he went to buddy buddy Cuban, and told him to get rid of said coach. And Cuban was happy to make his buddy happy.

Even if Avery had to go, Carslile was simply not the answer. Another demanding coach was the right answer, however that would have probably forced Dirk to leave.

I think Dirk can still give you a lot if you force him to. I think his wishes of being lazy on defense and having fun are being accommodated, and this is the result.

Spursfan092120
03-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble. KGB already has :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: incoming
Yeah..they've been saying the Lakers are going to win every since Shaq left..

Findog
03-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Bynum's defense is worlds better than Dirk.

People don't realize what kind of potential Bynum has. You do realize he was averaging 25/16 the two weeks before he got hurt right? 25 and 16 with extremely good defense at 21 years old. The Lakers would not trade him for a rapidly declining and aging jumpshooter when they have a dynasty in the works.

Win another title with this edition of the Lakers first before you start throwing around the D word.

First of all, the Lakers have more than enough offense, so there's no need to trade for Dirk. But he would've been just as good, if not a better option than Gasol, had he been available in a salary dump. Dirk kicked Pau's teeth in the only time they met in the playoffs in a 4-5 matchup, and Gasol had a pretty decent supporting cast in his best Memphis years.

I like Bynum, but he's never going to be a franchise center. The Lakers can win a title this year without him. I do recall that Kobe did whine in a Ralph's parking lot about the need to trade him for an experienced veteran. And when that didn't happen, he demanded a trade and listed Dallas as one of his preferred destinations, along with Chicago and Phoenix. And he didn't ask to go to Big D so he could play with Josh Howard and Jason Terry.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Just thought about that, could you imagine Gasol and Dirk going up against Boston? Howard? Shaq and Amare? Duncan and Gooden? Hell even Duncan and Bonner. That would be a terrible combination.

Dirk would be perfect as a 6th man. Instant offense off the bench. I'd give up Farmar and Walton for him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I don't know what happened to Dirk this year, he's seemed to regress into being more one dimensional lately. I think it's just a bad season.

He was pretty shitty in crunch time against the Lakers yesterday. Stupid forced shots, poor rebounding, poor facilitator.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Win another title with this edition of the Lakers first before you start throwing around the D word.

First of all, the Lakers have more than enough offense, so there's no need to trade for Dirk. But he would've been just as good, if not a better option than Gasol, had he been available in a salary dump. Dirk kicked Pau's teeth in the only time they met in the playoffs in a 4-5 matchup, and Gasol had a pretty decent supporting cast in his best Memphis years.

I like Bynum, but he's never going to be a franchise center. The Lakers can win a title this year without him. I do recall that Kobe did whine in a Ralph's parking lot about the need to trade him for an experienced veteran. And when that didn't happen, he demanded a trade and listed Dallas as one of his preferred destinations, along with Chicago and Phoenix. And he didn't ask to go to Big D so he could play with Josh Howard and Jason Terry.

No disrespect Findog but when asked if the Lakers should trade for Dirk when Shaq left to play along side him, Kobe said, Dirk? I don't want to play with Dirk.

When players are posturing for contracts, they'll say anything.

I can't wait until Shaq leaves and starts clowning Nash. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 08:43 PM

I don't think that will happen.....I think he'll be clowning Amare.

dirk4mvp
03-16-2009, 08:49 PM
No disrespect Findog but when asked if the Lakers should trade for Dirk when Shaq left to play along side him, Kobe said, Dirk? I don't want to play with Dirk.

When players are posturing for contracts, they'll say anything.

So you don't keep up with your team's player. Because Findog was correct.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't think that will happen.....I think he'll be clowning Amare.

It will happen. He was one of the ones to say that Nash didn't deserve the awards he won and he already made a comment about Nash not playing defense.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
So you don't keep up with your team's player. Because Findog was correct.

Never said Findog was wrong. I said players will say anything posturing for contracts. Kobe made that statement to one of the announcers while doing an interview. I can't find it or back it up so you can call me a liar, but I was there and heard it out his own mouth.

dirk4mvp
03-16-2009, 09:14 PM
you can call me a liar

ok, I will. Liar.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 09:15 PM
It will happen. He was one of the ones to say that Nash didn't deserve the awards he won and he already made a comment about Nash not playing defense.

That's true....I've gotta agree there.....lets just say he'll clown on both.

aka_USAPA
03-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Agreed.

I think it's a toss-up whether Toronto would trade Chris Bosh for Dirk. They might, but in no way would it be a certainty.

I wouldn't trade Bosh for Dirk at this point of their careers. Bosh is more versatile, more physical, and a better defensive player.

The Mavs should have taken a Shaq for Dirk deal a few years ago... that might have netted the Mavs a ring but Cuban was too dumb to take advantage of the situation. On the other hand, good thing that Lakers didn't, it gave them Pau Gasol eventually however indirectly.

I don't think the Lakers would trade Pau Gasol for Dirk right now either. Regardless of what Dirk homers would say, the Lakers will laugh at a straight-up trade between the two players.

Brickhouse
03-16-2009, 09:47 PM
and why the fuck would the Mavs want Paulina for Dirk? We all saw Pau in Memphis. No other comments on that needed.

I agree that Dirk is declining. He has had more stinkers this season than normal. His effort on D and rebounding is inconsistent.

To say that Dirk just wants to have "fun" and doesn't want to play hard is bullshit. Dirk and Terry work their ass off all season so the Mavs can have a playoff seed. Even if just for a quick first round sweep.

Dirk would be the best second option on any team. Right now, he has to carry about 80-90% of the offensive load AND play respectable D AND be active on the boards every game just for the Mavs to have a CHANCE to win the game. Knowledgable fans acknowledge that Dirk at this point in his career cannot carry that load consistently, especially with such a shitty supporting cast. Dumbfucks will point to his bad games and crawl away during the majority of the games when Dirk has almost single-handedly won for the Mavs.

Ghazi
03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Declining is such a harsh word! It implies that Dirk is like falling off the map or something.

I guess it's appropriate.

It's not surprising. He's 30. He's playing at a very high level. Still a top 10 NBA player in my opinion.

Most 30 YO's won't be as good as they were when they were 27-28.

He can be the best player on a contending team only in the same way KG was the best player on the Celtics last year. Need a lot of D, need multiple stars, need a bench, etc.

But it's hard to emulate that situation. We don't have the resources to bring in a Ray Allen type or a Paul Pierce type of player.

The Kamans, Wallaces, B Diddys and Carters of this world are good players, but you need more than these class of players to win a title IMO.

I can't even think of a great player that's stranded on a shitty team right now that would be available in the offseason. I'm not talking about good players, i'm talking about great plaers.

I just hope Dirk can one day find the ring he deserves from 2006. Whether it's as the guy or as a secondary option. he deserves it.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 09:52 PM
ok, I will. Liar.

Fair enough. :toast

21_Blessings
03-16-2009, 09:52 PM

Gasol is a better number 2 than Dirk, that much is obvious. Gasol complements Kobe in ways Dirk never could (see: Low post scoring, finishing around the basket, better passing). Dirk demands too many touches to play the next to Kobe. They would stilll be a killer duo, just not as good defensively or as efficient on the offensive end.

I like Bynum, but he's never going to be a franchise center. The Lakers can win a title this year without him. I do recall that Kobe did whine in a Ralph's parking lot about the need to trade him for an experienced veteran

Kobe was wrong. And guess what, did the Lakers win the title without Bynun last season? Thought so. You do realize the Lakers were the number 1 seed with a 20 year old Bynum as their 2nd option, right? Bynum was a much more impressive 20 year old than Dirk ever was.

Bynum has the potential to be a 'franchise center' but even if he isn't, if he can put up 18/10 with good defense that's more than enough Kobe needs the next 6-8 years.

And when that didn't happen, he demanded a trade and listed Dallas as one of his preferred destinations, along with Chicago and Phoenix. And he didn't ask to go to Big D so he could play with Josh Howard and Jason Terry.

He also listed New York. Surely he just wanted to play next to Jamal Crawford and Stephon Marbury :lol

monosylab1k
03-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Gasol is a better number 2 than Dirk, that much is obvious.

How the fuck would you know that? Dirk has never been a number 2. The only thing that's obvious is that Dirk is a better number 1 than Gasol ever was.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 10:37 PM
How the fuck would you know that?

Because 21 Palins doesn't know basketball existed prior to the Gasol trade.

Rogue
03-16-2009, 10:38 PM
The only thing that's obvious is that Dirk is a better number 1 than Gasol ever was.
totally agreed
Pau Gasol had never won a game in the post season during the past years he spent in memphis, which is even more embarrassing than tmac's virginity of second round IMHO.

aka_USAPA
03-16-2009, 10:42 PM
totally agreed
Pau Gasol had never won a game in the post season during the past years he spent in memphis, which is even more embarrassing than tmac's virginity of second round IMHO.

I will bet that Pau will win at least one ring with the Lakers and it will more than Dirk or his fans will be able to say.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 10:45 PM
I will bet that Pau will win at least one ring with the Lakers and it will more than Dirk or his fans will be able to say.

and unless he does that as the best player, it will mean nothing in a Dirk vs. Gasol argument.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-16-2009, 10:50 PM
I see no difference in him in games I see of him in recent times. He is same as always just that he is not the same 3 point shooter he once was.

Ghazi
03-16-2009, 10:53 PM

DJ Mbenga > Dirk is basically what you're saying. :lol

dirk4mvp
03-16-2009, 10:59 PM
What's with the resurge surge of laker fan stupidity?

monosylab1k
03-16-2009, 11:03 PM

When had it ever subsided?

Findog
03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
DJ Mbenga > Dirk is basically what you're saying. :lol

Michael Fucking Doleac > Dirk Nowitzki

Brian Goddamn Scalabrine > Dirk Nowitzki

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-16-2009, 11:38 PM

21 Palins showed up.

LakeShow
03-16-2009, 11:51 PM
He also listed New York. Surely he just wanted to play next to Jamal Crawford and Stephon Marbury :lol

Don't forget the Clippers. He really took them for a ride. Had them moving games to Anaheim. :lol

21_Blessings
03-17-2009, 01:14 AM
How the fuck would you know that? Dirk has never been a number 2. The only thing that's obvious is that Dirk is a better number 1 than Gasol ever was.

Both have zero rings as the number 1. The only obvious thing though was that Dirk had a better team around him and he still choked in the 1st round to a fucking 8 seed.

Ghazi
03-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Both have zero rings as the number 1. The only obvious thing though was that Dirk had a better team around him and he still choked in the 1st round to a fucking 8 seed.

Neither does Kobe:bking

Dirk elevated those Mavs teams. You act like they were stocked with all-NBA talent. Josh Howard and Jason Terry as the sidekicks and ERick Dampier as the starting center is not supposed to win a championship but that's exactly what beloved Dirk did in 2006 (don't GIVE me the ring less bullshit, everyone knows the shady circumstances).

Dirk has always been better than Gasol, it's indisputable through statistics and through the goddam eyeball test. and I like Gasol's game.

It's amazing what playing alongside the 2nd best SG of all time will do to a player's reputation.

You can't say 0-12 in the playoffs is the same as winning a championship if not for the worst officiated Finals in NBA history.

dirk4mvp
03-17-2009, 01:32 AM
You know you've gone overboard with being a retard when you make a case for Pau Gasol is better than Dirk.

monosylab1k
03-17-2009, 02:09 AM
Both have zero rings as the number 1.

Neither does Kobe:bking

LOL Ghazi owned the fuck out of you on that one.

aka_USAPA
03-17-2009, 02:19 AM

We all know what Dirk did as #1... pair him with Kobe, or Lebron, or even Wade, he'll be #2 at best. Dirk as #1 will never lead a team to a title. Book it!!!!

I'll bet Kobe will get his first this year. $100. Any taker? Send me a PM.

monosylab1k
03-17-2009, 02:50 AM
I'll bet Kobe will get his first this year. $100. Any taker? Send me a PM.

When I refuse to pay, will you threaten to sue me?

monosylab1k
03-17-2009, 02:50 AM
the music is depressingly appropriate

TcYwnmJpNb0

SenorSpur
03-17-2009, 03:09 AM

Strong stuff. Do you think his game has regreessed some under Carlisle's tutelege? However as far as the Mavs parting ways with Dirk, you know that as much affection as Cuban has for him, Cuban will probably NEVER, EVER trade him.

BTW, I listen to a lot of Dallas Sports talk radio, and I don't recall hearing that same sentiment expressed by callers. Is your opinion on Dirk shared by others in the Mavs faithful community?

stretch
03-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Trade Bynum for Dirk and the Lakers defense becomes worse. Dirk is a volume shooter that needs the ball in his hands. I'd rather that ball be in Kobe's hand with him setting up Gasol and Bynum. On nights Dirk decides to go into choke mode and shoots 4-13 with putrid defense he brings nothing of value to the Lakers. Even on nights when Bynum sturggles offensively, at least he'll bring consistent interior defense.

You fucking idiot. First off, the Lakers already got to the Finals without Bynum. Having Dirk, is basically having Radmonovic (their starter at the time), only 10000000X better. Do you have any idea what kind of damage Kobe would be able to do with Dirk at his side, and Gasol cleaning everything up down low? It would literally be impossible to double team anyone. Dirk and Kobe are pretty much impossible to guard unless you double them. Kobe would be able to set Dirk up for so many wide open shots, it would be insane. And then with Dirk standing around outside, it would allow Kobe a lot of open lanes to drive and dish to Gasol. And we arent even taking into account the way that it would open up guys like Fisher and Vujacic. If Dirk replaced Bynum, we would be talking about the greatest offense in NBA history, hands down. They would be a damn good rebounding team too with Gasol, Dirk, and Kobe (you can look at a couple of Dirks stats and think hes just a decent rebounder at best, but pull up his playoff averages... he averages around 12-13 boards a game for his career. damn good.). Their defense might not be as good, but fact is, their defense is still pretty mediocre, at times crappy, even with Bynum. This team is built to be an offensive juggernaut. Adding Dirk would only improve that to the point that they would actually be able to win a title, despite being an offensively based team.

stretch
03-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Fail!

It's never a guarantee with the soft german on your team. I wouldn't trade anyone for Dirk either. Who in the hell needs a 7footer that plays on the perimeter. Who would he guard? That would give the Lakers a weakness, when they have none with the others. PASS

Que: Rocket Fan :lol

Hmm... that 7 footer that plays on the perimeter that sucks, led a team to the Finals without a legit all-star on his team... something Kobe has never done.

And dont give me that Howard being a legit all-star crap as he was like a second or third alternate, while the only reason Gasol has had trouble making the all-star team is cuz he plays in an era with 3 of the greatest PFs to play the game in Duncan, Dirk, and Garnett. Gasol >>> Howard.

stretch
03-17-2009, 09:09 AM

Fucking retard. Shows how much you keep up with your team. Last year, when Kobe was whining for a trade, his goal was to play with Dirk, or for his team to make a major move and get him some help.

GOUTSA
03-17-2009, 12:51 PM
You know you've gone overboard with being a retard when you make a case for Pau Gasol is better than Dirk.

lol dirk

jayman2582
03-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Dirk= good shooter, but absolute pudding in the post. A whine and cheese player fo sho!

LakeShow
03-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Fucking retard. Shows how much you keep up with your team. Last year, when Kobe was whining for a trade, his goal was to play with Dirk, or for his team to make a major move and get him some help.

Prove it, bitch!

stretch
03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Prove it, bitch!

i think the proof we need is your claim that kobe refused to play with dirk

obviously you wont be able to, especially since you are a rockets fan

Spursdaone
03-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Dirk might be past his prime but he is still better then our supposed Franchise player. We actually have 3 players that could be considered our franchise player. lol

LakeShow
03-17-2009, 02:49 PM
i think the proof we need is your claim that kobe refused to play with dirk

obviously you wont be able to, especially since you are a rockets fan

Thank you! That was some stupid shit you said. Kobe's goal is to play with Dirk. Who in the fuck is Dirk? Kobe's said some dumb things but I doubt very seriously if he would say something as stupid as that. Get it right, bitch!

The Franchise
03-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Thank you! That was some stupid shit you said. Kobe's goal is to play with Dirk. Who in the fuck is Dirk? Kobe's said some dumb things but I doubt very seriously if he would say something as stupid as that. Get it right, bitch!

You dizzy whore it was common knowledge. :stirpot:

dirk4mvp
03-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Dirk might be past his prime but he is still better then our supposed Franchise player. We actually have 3 players that could be considered our franchise player. lol

Besides Tim Duncan, who? Only in the mind of spur homers could fucking Tony Park and Ginobili be considered franchise players.

Spursdaone
03-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Besides Tim Duncan, who? Only in the mind of spur homers could fucking Tony Park and Ginobili be considered franchise players.
You got a point. They aren't franchise players but they are definitely a crutch when Duncan lets us down.

portpower_11
03-18-2009, 01:46 AM
stupid thread !

I still think that Dirk has one of his best seasons so far this year.

He did have some bad games, like the recent games against Lakers and Houstons.

But, what can you expect more from him, with such bad supporting casts.

In the recent games against Suns, he singlehandedly beat the opponent in the Q3.

In the Warrior games, he did everything to keep Mavs in the game. Once he was benched, the team just gave away some 10+ pts.

Like today games, we led by 14+. RC benched him. Once he came back, the lead was back to 3-5 pts.

If you have streaky players like Wright, Berea and Howard, what can you do? If you have teamates like Kidd and Dampier, they have nearly zero offenses. What can you do?

The only consistant help for Dirk is Terry.

This year, the Mavs used to have a lineup, only 2-3 players can score. That's why we lost to teams like Thunder, Clippers, Grizziles, Kings...

Mavs never have a team having bad or ordinary offense with good defence together. If we are bad at offense and allowed opponent to have easy score, we hardly to defend our paint well.

Someone just highly praised him for Blazers and Suns game, then blamed him for the lakers game. everybody has bad games, like Kobe's game against 76er. We can expect Dirk having 30+ pts and high shooting percentage for every games.

Sportstudi
03-18-2009, 02:21 PM
You fucking idiot. First off, the Lakers already got to the Finals without Bynum. Having Dirk, is basically having Radmonovic (their starter at the time), only 10000000X better. Do you have any idea what kind of damage Kobe would be able to do with Dirk at his side, and Gasol cleaning everything up down low? It would literally be impossible to double team anyone. Dirk and Kobe are pretty much impossible to guard unless you double them. Kobe would be able to set Dirk up for so many wide open shots, it would be insane. And then with Dirk standing around outside, it would allow Kobe a lot of open lanes to drive and dish to Gasol. And we arent even taking into account the way that it would open up guys like Fisher and Vujacic. If Dirk replaced Bynum, we would be talking about the greatest offense in NBA history, hands down. They would be a damn good rebounding team too with Gasol, Dirk, and Kobe (you can look at a couple of Dirks stats and think hes just a decent rebounder at best, but pull up his playoff averages... he averages around 12-13 boards a game for his career. damn good.). Their defense might not be as good, but fact is, their defense is still pretty mediocre, at times crappy, even with Bynum. This team is built to be an offensive juggernaut. Adding Dirk would only improve that to the point that they would actually be able to win a title, despite being an offensively based team.

I couldn't agree more. Yes, their defense wouldn't be the best then, that's right, but their offense would be impossible to stop. Kobe gets the lanes, Dirk the open shots and Pau everything down low. That would be simply insane!
Btw, Dirk's playoff stats: 25,3 ppg/11,1 rpg/2,5 apg. And he is still able to deliver despite his age. Last year against the Hornets the whole team besides him and Bass sucked. Yes, NO punched their guts out, but Dirk's stats were awesome: 26,8 ppg/12,0 rpg/4,0 apg.

Edit: Okay, but I still hope that Dallas gets a second star in 2009 or 2010 that Dirk hasn't to carry the team alone all the way.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Dirk had a prime?

monosylab1k
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM
yeah

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:05 PM
yeah

Gay

monosylab1k
03-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Gay

homer

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Your bump is gay is just what I'm saying.

monosylab1k
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Your bump is gay is just what I'm saying.
15 points on 5-16 shooting. I'm sure you think that's super :cheer get your gay ass out of my thread.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:09 PM
9 points on 3-11 shooting. Lebron James is past his prime.

sribb43
03-29-2009, 01:11 PM

watch the 2nd half of this game and then try and post this bullshit

j.dizzle
03-29-2009, 01:12 PM
why does dirk look so unbalanced when he runs & posts up? Does he have ankle problems still? I like Dirk but he can be so hot for 5 minutes then cant hit the side of a barn the rest of the game. I still think that he is a better shooter then gasol but atleast gasol is pretty damn consistent

monosylab1k

I'm sorry this is the best you can come up with. I'm sorry you fail at trying to be a troll. I'm sorry you suck so bad at posting on the internet, considering how much skill is involved in it.

dirk4mvp
why does dirk look so unbalanced when he runs & posts up? Does he have ankle problems still? I like Dirk but he can be so hot for 5 minutes then cant hit the side of a barn the rest of the game. I still think that he is a better shooter then gasol but atleast gasol is pretty damn consistent

Yes, Dirk is much better than Pau Gasol.

monosylab1k
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM

Yeah but I wish he'd show it more.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Your bump fails. everyone knows this is Dirk's worst shooting year in 5 years and yet you think you're Isaac fucking Newton for noticing it. Get off your pedestal son.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:20 PM

I have a question. Do you think Deron Williams is a franchise player?

monosylab1k
03-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Your bump fails. everyone knows this is Dirk's worst shooting year in 5 years and yet you think you're Isaac fucking Newton for noticing it. Get off your pedestal son.

Your posting career at SpursTalk fails. This year Mavs fans have been celebrating the resurgence of Dirk and some even mention how he should be a MVP candidate and a 1st team All-NBA guy. You're such a fucking bandwagoning faggot you don't even know the general opinion of the fans of your beloved Dirk.

j.dizzle
03-29-2009, 01:22 PM

Like i said Dirk is the better shooter but he's pretty inconsistent. Gasol's post game is way more effective. Im hoping Dirk goes crazy in the 2nd half cuz i want Cle. to lose

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:25 PM

More so than Parker and Manu.

The Franchise
Like i said Dirk is the better shooter but he's pretty inconsistent. Gasol's post game is way more effective. Im hoping Dirk goes crazy in the 2nd half cuz i want Cle. to lose

Dirk is better than Gasol any arguement against that is illogical.

DPG21920
Dirk has had a super-solid year, but has been masked by his teams struggles. Ask Wade, he knows how it goes.

balli
03-29-2009, 01:26 PM

pffffffffffffffffff. Get out dude.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:27 PM
More so than Parker and Manu.

I won't argue Manu, but you can definitely make the argument TP is better than Williams and should not be penalized because he plays with TD.

Parker is just as good if not better than Williams (look at the awards, and this season). Is Williams more of a FP than Dirk?

balli
03-29-2009, 01:27 PM
That's so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin. So I won't.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:28 PM
pffffffffffffffffff. Get out dude.

What? I am not saying that Deron is not a FP, I am saying you can most definitely argue TP is better than Deron when you take into consideration his awards, and this years play.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:28 PM
I won't argue Manu, but you can definitely make the argument TP is better than Williams and should not be penalized because he plays with TD.

No you can't.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:29 PM
No you can't.

Show me how Deron is better than TP, what argument can you provide?

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:31 PM
I would rather have Gasol just because he can control the paint. Dirk may be a better scorer, but Gasol is more valuable in my opinion. I like big men who can score in the paint.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:31 PM
I know Spurfans get off on trying to prove how good a player is not named Duncan, and this is another example. First, Mason is better than JET by one of the spurfan retards, and now this. Fail.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:32 PM
I would rather have Gasol just because he can control the paint. Dirk may be a better scorer, but Gasol is more valuable in my opinion. I like big men who can score in the paint.

You're d-u-m.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:32 PM

Your team wouldn't be that good then.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:34 PM
You're d-u-m.

Its true. Dirk can shoot over people, but jumpers are lower percentage compared to hook shots, etc.

DPG21920
I know Spurfans get off on trying to prove how good a player is not named Duncan, and this is another example. First, Mason is better than JET by one of the spurfan retards, and now this. Fail.

Don't be gay. Don't cop out. There is no one who really thinks that Mason is better than JET.

You act like comparing a young, finals MVP, guy having a career year to Deron is a travesty.

Please present any argument to show why TP should not be compared to Deron?

Ghazi
Would you rather have Gasol than Wade? I mean, Gasol shoots a higher % than Wade.

How about Emeka Okafor over Dirk? I mean, Okafor shoots a higher % and gets more points in paint.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Your team wouldn't be that good then.

Its true. We're not because we rely on David West so much offensively. He's easily neutralized by more athletic forwards with long arms because he doesn't know how to back them down and score. Plus, his style of play makes it difficult for him to be an effective passer when he is trapped or double-teamed.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Its true. We're not because we rely on David West so much offensively. He's easily neutralized by more athletic forwards with long arms because he doesn't know how to back them down and score. Plus, his style of play makes it difficult for him to be an effective passer when he is trapped or double-teamed.

I'm talking about if you started a team and took Pau over Dirk.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Would you rather have Gasol than Wade? I mean, Gasol shoots a higher % than Wade.

How about Emeka Okafor over Dirk? I mean, Okafor shoots a higher % and gets more points in paint.

Now you're reaching, but I might take Okafor if he could stay healthy for a long period of time. I guess I fail to see the value in Dirk's game. Tell me what I'm missing. He's a great scorer, shot maker.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Now you're reaching, but I might take Okafor if he could stay healthy for a long period of time. I guess I fail to see the value in Dirk's game. Tell me what I'm missing. He's a great scorer, shot maker.

You are underrating how good of a scorer he is. He not only can spread the floor all the way out to 3, but he can score inside and off of an array of moves and dribble/shots.

He is a match-up nightmare and makes the game easier for everyone. No, he does not impact the game defensively, but he is a very good rebounder and you always have to know where he is at.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm talking about if you started a team and took Pau over Dirk.

Oh. Well, Memphis were pretty good under Hubie Brown. They couldn't win a playoff game, but they weren't overly talented in the first place. I just think its easier to neutralize a player like Dirk in the playoffs than a guy who can play in the post since they can draw double teams and pass to the open guy, etc.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Anyone that would consider taking Okafor over Dirk is not thinking.

dirk4mvp
03-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh. Well, Memphis were pretty good under Hubie Brown. They couldn't win a playoff game, but they weren't overly talented in the first place.

They had 6 guys who averaged double digits. Not winning a playoff game in 3 series falls on Gasol's shoulders.

I just think its easier to neutralize a player like Dirk in the playoffs than a guy who can play in the post since they can draw double teams and pass to the open guy, etc.

Really? Look up Dirk's and Gasol's playoff averages, and then tell me that.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:43 PM
You are underrating how good of a scorer he is. He not only can spread the floor all the way out to 3, but he can score inside and off of an array of moves and dribble/shots.

He is a match-up nightmare and makes the game easier for everyone. No, he does not impact the game defensively, but he is a very good rebounder and you always have to know where he is at.

See Mavs fan, this is what I wanted. Now I have it. Dirk is a nightmare to matchup offensively.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:43 PM

He was the best player on a championship team bro.

His efficiency is down this year in part due to age but how about the surrounding talent as well? Shooting %'s naturally go down when you take more shots, he's taking 20 shots per game this year. The Mavs spacing isn't as good as it was in recent years as well due to decreased shooting and slashing which somewhat hinders Dirk and forces lesser quality shots, JMO.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:45 PM
He was the best player on a championship team bro.

His efficiency is down this year in part due to age but how about the surrounding talent as well? Shooting %'s naturally go down when you take more shots, he's taking 20 shots per game this year. The Mavs spacing isn't as good as it was in recent years as well due to decreased shooting and slashing which somewhat hinders Dirk and forces lesser quality shots, JMO.

That's fair.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:46 PM
TP:
22 ppg
50% from field
79% from FT
7 ast
3 reb
2.5 TO
34 MPG

Deron:
19 ppg
47% from the field
84% from the FT
10.6 ast
3 reb
3.5 TO
37 MPG

I have not done the PER or per minute stats, but I am willing to bet they are favorable for TP

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
TP: Deron:
22 ppg 19 ppg
50% from field 47% from field
79% from FT 84% from FT
7 ast 10.6 ast
3 reb 3 reb
2.5 TO 3.5 TO
34 MPG 37 MPG

I have not done the PER or per minute stats, but I am willing to bet they are favorable for TP

They're clearly favorable for Parker. In fact, Williams is actually 5th. The weird thing is Devin Harris is number 2 ahead of Parker while Jameer Nelson is number 4. I think Parker is very underrated. He's really awesome. I think D-Will is too when you watch him play. He was amazing late against Phoenix last night. He has shooting guard skills. Not sure if he has the vision on the floor of Parker.

Ghazi
03-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Parker > Paul

balli
03-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Okafor>Dirk and TP>Deron.

Fucking moron forum.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Parker > Paul

Marks > Dirk

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20090306/capt.photo_1236313877687-1-0.jpg

How's my ass taste Dirk?

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 01:54 PM
Fucking moron forum.

Dude, you're the king of meltdowns. You're gonna have a stroke at your age.

j.dizzle
03-29-2009, 01:55 PM
is dirk even playing in the 2nd half? He has completely disappeared. How can you go up 15 & then be down 20+ so quick. If there is a depressed billionaire in this country, then he's sitting behind the mavs bench

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Paul is clearly the best PG. I just think the lines get blurred between who is 2nd, Deron or TP. No one has been able to come up with any valid argument except for "pfffffffff" or "moron forum" or "I won't even begin".

Those do not seem like valid arguments and I just find it alarming that Deron (as good as he is) is gifted franchise player status and TP is "clearly not" when you cannot come up with any evidence that Deron is clearly above TP???

But I guess if trying to compare a young, Finals MVP PG to a PG that has made it to the second round is out of line, then I apologize

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Paul is clearly the best PG. I just think the lines get blurred between who is 2nd, Deron or TP. No one has been able to come up with any valid argument except for "pfffffffff" or "moron forum" or "I won't even begin".

Those do not seem like valid arguments and I just find it alarming that Deron (as good as he is) is gifted franchise player status and TP is "clearly not" when you cannot come up with any evidence that Deron is clearly above TP???

But I guess if trying to compare a young, Finals MVP PG to a PG that has made it to the second round is out of line, then I apologize

He might not respond anytime soon. Its possible he's stroking out on us right now.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:04 PM
You're gonna have a stroke at your age.
Dude... You're sitting here trying to say that Deron doesn't have the court vision of Tony Fucking Parker. I'm sorry if it offends you, but that's a fucking moronic take. Plain and simple.

TP's a nice player, he can't shoot the three like Deron, he can't defend half as good as Deron, he can't come even somewhat close to handling the ball or passing like Deron, he has no post game, he can't shoot inside the arc as well as Deron unless it's in the paint. He can't take people off the dribble like Deron.

The only fucking thing he has on Deron Williams is speed and license to shoot whenever he wants because the Spurs don't have shit else to score for them. You think Deron would only be averaging 22 points a game if he was the Jazz only scorer? GMAFB.

There was a poll a month ago. Paul or Williams. It was damn close. 100 people answered and two, count it- two people (you two if I remember right) were the ONLY ones who started talking about Parker. And then a bunch of Spurs fans, (Spurs fans!), told you to pull your heads out your asses. I'll say it again, moron forum.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Dude... You're sitting here trying to say that Deron doesn't have the court vision of Tony Fucking Parker. I'm sorry if it offends you, but that's a fucking moronic take. Plain and simple.

TP's a nice player, he can't shoot the three like Deron, he can't defend half as good as Deron, he can't come even somewhat close to handling the ball or passing like Deron, he has no post game, he can't shoot inside the arc as well as Deron unless it's in the paint. He can't take people off the dribble like Deron.

The only fucking thing he has on Deron Williams is speed and license to shoot whenever he wants because the Spurs don't have shit else to score for them. You think Deron would only be averaging 22 points a game if he was the Jazz only scorer? GMAFB.

There was a poll a month ago. Paul or Williams. It was damn close. 100 people answered and two, count it- two people (you two if I remember right) were the ONLY ones who started talking about Parker. And then a bunch of Spurs fans, (Spurs fans!), told you to pull your heads out your asses. I'll say it again, moron forum.

Parker can score effectively when he penetrates. He should have a license to shoot because he shoots a higher FG%. I believe he shoots a higher percentage in the lane. Parker knows how to finish. He's a Finals MVP too.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:15 PM
We should have a poll on Parker and Williams.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM
And BTW, Hornet78, you've proven yourself time and again to be about the most clueless poster on this board when to comes to NBA basketball. And I don't say that to be a dick to you, but man, routinely, you post just god awful ridiculous takes. You know nothing about ball. You're a wannabe NBA fan who obviously just picked this game up and clearly, you're having a hell of a hard time wrapping your mind around it. Do yourself a favor, get a league pass subscription for a couple years and then come back and try to box. Cause right now, buddy, your arms are far too short and it shows.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM

Tony is not as good of passer, but he is better than you give him credit for.

TP is a much better defender than you give him credit for, and size alone does not make Deron a lock down defender. TP has extremely good handles and his inside the arc jumper is just as reliable as Deron's. Deron has a couple of good spots on the floor, but TP is pretty consistent from all spots. Just look at the NBA Hot spots: http://www.nba.com/hotspots/

Is this a joke that TP cannot take people off the dribble as good as Deron? TP murders people off the dribble, it is not even close. How do you think he gets into the paint. Deron does not dominate any aspect of offense (although he is above average on many things), TP is the BEST finisher for a PG and that impacts the game hugely.

TP has a few things on Deron that I already mentioned. TP has just as much license to shoot as Deron. Duncan does not score? Ginobili does not score? Spurs don't have 2 of the top 10 3 point % shooters this year? You are not even taking into consideration that the Spurs pace is much lower than most teams and that TP plays less minutes than Deron.

If you are saying that no one else on the Spurs can score, than wouldn't teams focus on TP more? If that is the case and they are game planning, that makes TP's scoring more impressive. How many 30 point games for Deron? 40 point games? 50 point games?

There was a poll a month ago. Paul or Williams. It was damn close. 100 people answered and two, count it- two people (you two if I remember right) were the ONLY ones who started talking about Parker. I'll say it again, moron forum.

It is close, but if you look at TP's winning impact during the season and in the playoffs, along with the year he has had, you have to throw him in the mix.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:18 PM
believe he shoots a higher percentage in the lane.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Good job. Of course he does. That's it.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:18 PM
And BTW, Hornet78, you've proven yourself time and again to be about the most clueless poster on this board when to comes to NBA basketball. And I don't say that to be a dick to you, but man, routinely, you post just god awful ridiculous takes. You know nothing about ball. You're a wannabe NBA fan who obviously just picked this game up and clearly, you're having a hell of a hard time wrapping your mind around it. Do yourself a favor, get a league pass subscription for a couple years and then come back and try to box. Cause right now, buddy, your arms are far too short and it shows.

The only thing you know about is the Jazz that's all you routinely talk about it. When it comes to any other topic, you don't have a clue.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Duncan does not score? Ginobili does not score?
Ummmmmmmmmm. One of them has bone on bone in his knees and the other's routinely missing 40 games a year. In case you haven't noticed.

And when it comes to taking people off the dribble thing, I'm not talking about TP putting his head down and gunning into the lane. I'm talking about changing the direction of his dribble (i.e. crossing people the fuck up) and creating an outside shot for himself. TP has nothing on Deron when it comes to that.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Honestly, Ballijuana, you're so obsessed with the Jazz, it makes you blind when it comes to anyone else in the league. You can't handle any criticism when it comes to the Jazz because its true. You really think the Jazz will win a championship with this group?

balli
03-29-2009, 02:24 PM
The only thing you know about is the Jazz that's all you routinely talk about it. When it comes to any other topic, you don't have a clue.

Bro, I've been watching about 20+ NBA games a week since I got League Pass in 2003.

I grew up watching Stockton and Malone from the age of 3 on up.

I watched NBA on NBC every weekend for a decade.

I have probably 4500+ basketball cards from the 90's.

I played ball in HS and until about a year ago played in 3 pickup games a week.

You just figured out who Chris Paul was, what? Six months ago?

Get the fuck out.

The Franchise
03-29-2009, 02:25 PM
I despise the Jazz with a passion, but I couldn't say with a straight face that Parker is better than Williams. If I were starting a team I would rather have Deron.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
You really think the Jazz will win a championship with this group?
No clown. I don't. And I've been saying so since well before the season started.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:27 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm. One of them has bone on bone in his knees and the other's routinely missing 40 games a year. In case you haven't noticed.

And when it comes to taking people off the dribble thing, I'm not talking about TP putting his head down and gunning into the lane. I'm talking about changing the direction of his dribble (i.e. crossing people the fuck up) and creating an outside shot for himself. TP has nothing on Deron when it comes to that.

Uhhh, yes he does. TP crosses people up all the time, do you watch him play? He weaves in and out of players like they are cones. He does it an extremely high speed as well. TP's speed and crossover allow him to get tons of space for his jumper all day long.

Ginobili is still averaging 16 points (he was the leading scorer last year) and as for the routinely missing "40" games, GTFO. Since he has been in the league (02-03) here is the games played: 69,77,74,65,75,74. Up to this year he has never missed anywhere close to 40 games and it shows you are just talking out of your arse.

Duncan, with his bone on bone is still scoring 20 ppg.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Bro, I've been watching about 20+ NBA games a week since I got League Pass in 2003.

I grew up watching Stockton and Malone from the age of 3 on up.

I watched NBA on NBC every weekend for a decade.

I have probably 4500+ basketball cards from the 90's.

I played ball in HS and until about a year ago played in 3 pickup games a week.

You just figured out who Chris Paul was, what? Six months ago?

Get the fuck out.

LOL, you really posted this nonsense? What a joke. This post is all you needed to show what a tool you are. :lmao

What's next, you're gonna tell me you got Mark Eaton's autograph when you were 7?

Or you read Greg Ostertag's autobiography on how to get bitch-slapped by Shaq?

Or how you were cheering loudly when Malone elbowed Isiah in the face? Or even Joe Kline?

Good grief, this was a sad attempt to show the world how much "You Love This Game".

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I despise the Jazz with a passion, but I couldn't say with a straight face that Parker is better than Williams. If I were starting a team I would rather have Deron.

And I would not say you are wrong. But to scoff at TP in the conversation is just flat out wrong. He has too many accolades and has won too much to dismiss him, especially since he has gotten better.

Look at TP's playoff impact. You cannot tell me the overall talent for the Spurs has just been a ridiculous advantage over the Jazz recently, especially since almost every major basketball analyst picks the Jazz to beat the Spurs. Yet Deron has not led the Jazz to anything spectacular yet.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Uhhh, yes he does. TP crosses people up all the time, do you watch him play? He weaves in and out of players like they are cones. He does it an extremely high speed as well. TP's speed and crossover allow him to get tons of space for his jumper all day long.

Ginobili is still averaging 16 points (he was the leading scorer last year) and as for the routinely missing "40" games, GTFO. Since he has been in the league (02-03) here is the games played: 69,77,74,65,75,74. Up to this year he has never missed anywhere close to 40 games and it shows you are just talking out of your arse.

Duncan, with his bone on bone is still scoring 20 ppg.

Of course he doesn't watch Parker play. He even admitted recently he had barely seen CP3 play. He only watches the Jazz.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:38 PM
And not to knock either of them [manu, TD]. I still have Timmy as the single best PF in the league and when he's healthy, Manu scares the hell out me. I don't want the Jazz to play them. But we just have to be real about the reality of their injuries and just how much opportunity TP is left with as a result.

The Franchise
03-29-2009, 02:40 PM
And I would not say you are wrong. But to scoff at TP in the conversation is just flat out wrong. He has too many accolades and has won too much to dismiss him, especially since he has gotten better.

Look at TP's playoff impact. You cannot tell me the overall talent for the Spurs has just been a ridiculous advantage over the Jazz recently, especially since almost every major basketball analyst picks the Jazz to beat the Spurs. Yet Deron has not led the Jazz to anything spectacular yet.

Tony Parker is a soldier of that there is no doubt. I think he may be the most fearless player in the NBA as much as he hits the floor getting into the paint. The reason I chose Deron Williams is because I think he is a great point guard that can score. Parker is more of a scorer with good point guard skills. Does that make any sense? :lol I just think Deron is a better floor general.

balli
03-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Of course he doesn't watch Parker play. He even admitted recently he had barely seen CP3 play. He only watches the Jazz.
What the fuck ever man. The only team you'd EVER seen before this season or last was the Saints.

And I don't watch the Hornets because I'm usually busy watching the Hawks, Cavs, Lakers and Jazz. Well that... and I don't enjoy watching bitch made little faggots like Chris Paul and David West. No matter how good they are.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:42 PM
And not to knock either of them [manu, TD]. I still have Timmy as the single best PF in the league and when he's healthy, Manu scares the hell out me. I don't want the Jazz to play them. But we just have to be real about the reality of their injuries and just how much opportunity TP is left with as a result.

I see what you are saying, TP has stepped up his scoring, but the Spurs are a team that make a living off of sharing the ball. TP has had to step up, but that is not a knock on him. Look at where the Spurs are at. I know the Jazz are the only team in the West that have had as much injuries as the Spurs, especially to key players, but TP has to get some credit, as much as Williams, for getting the Spurs to the 2nd seed.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:46 PM
What the fuck ever man. The only team you'd EVER seen before this season or last was the Saints.

And I don't watch the Hornets because I'm usually busy watching the Hawks, Cavs, Lakers and Jazz. Well that... and I don't enjoy watching bitch made little faggots like Chris Paul and David West. No matter how good they are.

The Jazz are entertaining to watch, when they're at home.

I used to routinely watch the Jazz lose to the Lakers in the 80s. Good times with Showtime.

Also watched the Jazz blow a 9 point lead in Game 6 against the Bulls.

At least the Jazz won a game against the Spurs two years ago.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Tony Parker is a soldier of that there is no doubt. I think he may be the most fearless player in the NBA as much as he hits the floor getting into the paint. The reason I chose Deron Williams is because I think he is a great point guard that can score. Parker is more of a scorer with good point guard skills. Does that make any sense? :lol I just think Deron is a better floor general.

Yes it makes sense. I just feel that TP is harder to gauge because he plays with Tim. It leads people to under value him. Certain systems, TP is better, certain systems would be better suited to have Deron running the show.

But in my mind it is not: 1) CP3 2) Deron 3) Tony. I would have it 1)CP3 2) TP 2a) Deron. But I would be ok with someone else having Deron as 2 and TP as 2a.

My point is that if Deron is considered a "franchise player", then TP has to be in there and there is no solid argument that Deron is enough ahead of TP that he could be considered a no questions asked "franchise player" and TP not be.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:48 PM

Dude, i know more about sports than you can ever dream. The only thing you have on me is Jazz, but that's all. When it comes to anything else, you're impotent, just like the Jazz on the road. Speaking of impotence, you're at that age. Need me to prescribe something for you?

balli
03-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Look, I like TP. I think he is a great player for you guys. I'd have him as the 3rd best PG in the league. Especially this year. I agree that he deserves plenty of credit. There's plenty of players who couldn't carry a franchise like he's done. He's put this team on his back and his game today is light years ahead of where it was when he didn't have a jumpshot.

It's just, man, it's really hard for me to swallow a TP>Deron argument. And maybe it is because I'm being a homer. That's definitely the reason I'm so passionate about it. But I can honestly say, with as an objective opinion as I think I can muster, Tony Parker is not as good a point guard as Deron Williams. And shit, I think almost 95% of NBA fans would agree with me.

DPG21920
03-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Look, I like TP. I think he is a great player for you guys. I'd have him as the 3rd best PG in the league. Especially this year. I agree that he deserves plenty of credit. There's plenty of players who couldn't carry a franchise like he's done. He's put this team on his back and his game today is light years ahead of where it was when he didn't have a jumpshot.

It's just, man, it's really hard for me to swallow a TP>Deron argument. And maybe it is because I'm being a homer. That's definitely the reason I'm so passionate about it. But I can honestly say, with as an objective opinion as I think I can muster, Tony Parker is not as good a point guard as Deron Williams. And shit, I think almost 95% of NBA fans would agree with me.

That is where TP being under valued comes into play. I know that you are right, and that 95% would say that. But when you challenge them to state why, and prove their stance, it would be increasingly difficult for them to do so.

It is not like when a Spurs fan says Manu > Kobe. You can make case after case after case that Kobe is better, you can prove it.

But with Deron > TP, I do not think you can.

Pelicans78
03-29-2009, 02:56 PM
[/i][/b]

That is where TP being under valued comes into play. I know that you are right, and that 95% would say that. But when you challenge them to state why, and prove their stance, it would be increasingly difficult for them to do so.

It is not like when a Spurs fan says Manu > Kobe. You can make case after case after case that Kobe is better, you can prove it.

But with Deron > TP, I do not think you can.

The PER stat is great to determine statistical efficiency, but it doesn't determine how well a player defends. You have to watch alot of film to break down how well a player defends. Still, I think in the NBA, great players are noted for how well they do offensively.

de Soto
03-29-2009, 03:34 PM
As I've said before, Dirk is ripe for the Spurs bench where he can get the necessary emotional support and coaching in order to perform to his potential.

In Dallas he will remain a choker forever. :toast

The 4cc Dictionary
04-25-2011, 02:40 AM
right now it's not even close, in 2 years JJ will be a better player.

oh boy!

badfish22
04-25-2011, 02:41 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TE
04-25-2011, 02:45 AM
:lol

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:48 AM
Yes he is. :depressed

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 02:56 AM
Jesus Christ.

Chieflion
04-25-2011, 03:06 AM
It's funny to look back and just laugh.

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Yes he is. :depressed

you should impale yourself with a sharp object you stupid faggot.

"I used to be a bulls fan but who wasn't!:("

"Michael Finley has never contributed anything to the Mavericks organization."

rofl neoclassical metal forum

badfish22
04-25-2011, 12:16 PM
^ Dirk throwing up his arms after hitting the three in Pippens face= The GoodsPERIOD

badfish22
04-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey there boy

Whats up TCD

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Whats up TCD

address that poster as a blazer fan.

jag
04-25-2011, 01:34 PM
address that poster as a blazer fan.

:corn:

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/02/27/post-trade-deadline-nba-2k11-roster-update

thanks 2k!

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 01:42 PM

http://www.pastapadre.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/nba2k11wallaceblazers.jpg

delicious!

Lefty's understudy
04-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Is that game realistic?

I mean do the Mavs automatically choke in that one too?

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 01:53 PM
the key is to fit the joke and the punchline in one sentence, understudy.

Lefty's understudy
04-25-2011, 01:54 PM
still learning tbh

Lefty's understudy
04-25-2011, 01:54 PM
How big of a lead do you have to have to survive the Mavs automatic 4th quarter choke in that game?

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 02:09 PM
lol double b becoming a fan of a team after a roster update.

The “Living Rosters” update for NBA 2K11 which accounts for all the trade deadline deals is out now. The update hasn’t enacted changes to player ratings based on the moves but did make all the necessary roster adjustments.

The Carmelo Anthony to Knicks trade had been completed in a previous update. This latest one takes care of moves such as Deron Williams to the Nets, Gerald Wallace to the Blazers, Baron Davis to the Cavs, and Kendrick Perkins to the Thunder.

Perkins is out 2-3 weeks with a knee injury which explains why he has been dropped 19 points to a 54 overall. Davis has taken an 11 point hit to 67 given his questionable status. While they reside on their respective rosters with this update they can not be used in games.

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 02:12 PM
God that guy Michael White is terrible.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 02:14 PM
http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/images/4_cs.jpg

http://www.chattahbox.com/images/fanboy_dictionary.jpg

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 02:15 PM
crofl

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 02:20 PM
GO, check out the Tony Allen thread in the Spurs forum.

some grey named poster just threw a zinger at you, I'm not sure you can recover from it tbh

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM
gnsf, with the goods.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:32 PM
you should impale yourself with a sharp object you stupid faggot.

"I used to be a bulls fan but who wasn't!:("

"Michael Finley has never contributed anything to the Mavericks organization."

rofl neoclassical metal forum
What kind of music do you listen to faggot? And what I mean is that when the Mavs were most dangerous, that is when Finley was on the decline. He was basically crap his last year with Dallas. If we got the young Finley when the Mavs were prime, who knows could've happened. But we did get better the year after dumping him. It's no coincidence imo. Yeah I don't see what is the big deal about being a Bulls/Jordan fan in 90's. It was the common ground to enjoy his airness dominate. The greatest competitor known to man. But around here it's some kind of horrible thing to do.

badfish22
04-25-2011, 02:35 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5379/e20neoclassical20metal2nb8.jpg

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:37 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5379/e20neoclassical20metal2nb8.jpg
Pretty cool banner huh?

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 02:38 PM
16 and 4, shooting 40% from 3 is basically crap. gr8 take bullsfan.

Greg Oden
04-25-2011, 02:39 PM
does that forum at least get more traffic than Buddy Holly's forum dedicated to all things San Antonio?

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 02:39 PM
he still is a Bulls fan tbh.....he sucks the Bulls' dicks more than anyone else on this site

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 02:40 PM
does that forum at least get more traffic than Buddy Holly's forum dedicated to all things San Antonio?

No way it can't

badfish22
04-25-2011, 02:41 PM

Basketballgirl's snizz gets more traffic than that forum.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:41 PM
http://neoclassicalmetal.org Check it out some time. 480 members and over 15,000 posts.

ElNono
04-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Here's the list guys, sorry I was so extremely slow at getting to this. Some at the bottom, I just don't know how you could call them neoclassical....

name - score

1) Yngwie Malmsteen - 200

2) Jason Becker - 191

3) Tony MacAlpine - 130

4) Vinnie Moore - 122

5) Paul Gilbert - 121

6) Michael Romeo - 105

7) Marty Friedman - 102

8) Jeff Loomis - 100

9) Randy Rhoads - 70

10) Uli Jon Roth - 56

11) Greg Howe - 30

Michael Angelo Batio - 30

Rusty Cooley - 30

14) Joe Stump - 29

15) Joey Tafolla - 21

16) Andy James - 20

17) Syu - 16

18) David Valdes - 15

Luca Turilli - 15

20) Chris Impelleteri - 14

21) Tony Fredianelli - 12

22) George Bellas - 11

23) Timo Tolkki - 10

24) Theodore Ziras - 9

25) Buckethead - 6

26) Zeno Roth - 4

27) Rob Marcello - 3

Shinchiro Okada - 3

29) Norifumi Shima - 2

30) Alexi Laiho - 1

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:43 PM
he still is a Bulls fan tbh.....he sucks the Bulls' dicks more than anyone else on this site
Proof?

ElNono
04-25-2011, 02:45 PM
aS_IYe5JTZ4

ElNono
04-25-2011, 02:46 PM
9WqE_q3kFUM

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:47 PM
1wFoSbjXB68

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:48 PM
8zmhY20ZZkY

badfish22
04-25-2011, 02:49 PM
So thats neoclassical metal huh? Ill let you know of my opinion after I give it a fair chance.

badfish22
Its awful.

Axe Murderer
http://heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/bulls-fan.jpg

http://scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/number1000qk7.png

mavsfan1000
04-25-2011, 02:51 PM
bu8U7DjVuio
Style is not for everyone as I hate rap and love 80's music. So yeah it's all in what you are into.

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Darrin viewing thread, he seems like a neo-classical metal fan

Ghazi
05-08-2011, 10:18 PM

DPG21920
05-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Dirk has had a super-solid year, but has been masked by his teams struggles. Ask Wade, he knows how it goes.

Anyone that would consider taking Okafor over Dirk is not thinking.

Look at DPG acting like somebody.

Spurtacular
07-04-2020, 02:52 AM

This is why you should wear a mask and keep shit to yourself. :lol

Chris
07-04-2020, 12:55 PM

lefty
07-04-2020, 07:06 PM
lol

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 04:50 AM

Millennial_Messiah
07-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Just thought about that, could you imagine Gasol and Dirk going up against Boston? Howard? Shaq and Amare? Duncan and Gooden? Hell even Duncan and Bonner. That would be a terrible combination.

Dirk would be perfect as a 6th man. Instant offense off the bench. I'd give up Farmar and Walton for him.
:lol Drew G:lol:lolden

Spurtacular
07-05-2020, 07:36 PM
^^^

He gave up a 3peat for him. :lol