PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Have Talked With Bourousis

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-17-2009, 12:59 PM
I have this to say. Spurs and the agent of Bourousis have talk with each other. Also Bourousis agent say that he will play in NBA next year because he want to and NBA teams is fighting for him. 15 NBA teams have made offers. His preference is Spurs and they have begun talks.

Now all you fools here will have to apologize to me if this happen.

Marcus Bryant
03-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Will you apologize if it does not?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Will you apologize if it does not?

What do I have to apologize for? You are an arrogant ass and I am not. All I have get from most here is poor treatments and I only respond to others as how they treat me.

03-17-2009, 01:04 PM
:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Why is this not in Spurs forum? This is Spurs issue, not NBA forum issue.

Spursmania
03-17-2009, 01:07 PM
When did they talk?

sook
03-17-2009, 01:08 PM

because you posted it here you stupid greek fuck? :lol

new_N_town
03-17-2009, 01:08 PM
who cares he cant be as good as pops

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-17-2009, 01:13 PM
because you posted it here you stupid greek fuck? :lol

No I did not a-hole. What is mascot bear doing in your picture? Is this his dunk attempt?

sook
03-17-2009, 01:20 PM
No I did not a-hole. What is mascot bear doing in your picture? Is this his dunk attempt?

No he's playing soccer

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-17-2009, 01:23 PM
No he's playing soccer

It is hard to tell because pictures are so small. I like your mascot better than PAO mascot. Our mascot is stupid.

jag
03-17-2009, 01:51 PM
All American's is liars. Bourousis is greatest of all times. I live in Greece...and yet I have an Internet Service Provider that is not available in Greece.

IronMexican
03-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Can KBP be the next to get pinked?

MaNu4Tres
03-17-2009, 02:03 PM
I rather resign Rasho than that stiff. Didn't the Grizzlies sign a similiar player this past year? Yeah thats working out quite well isn't it? Do yourself a favor and go rub one out to youtube vids of your boy Spanoulis. You know the player who cried and had to go back home to mommy because the NBA was too difficult.

Spur-Addict
03-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Is there a respectable article? Is there something that would make this legit?

I. Hustle
03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
I have this to say. You suck much male genitalia.

Manufan909
03-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Hustles av is creepy. It looks like a midget face hugger attacked his chin, but failed.

poop
03-18-2009, 07:34 AM
why are you all such a dick to this guy? theres nothin hostile in this thread, if you dont like the poster why click on the thread and reply just ignore it. besides, the boobies in his sig neutralize any bad he does

Bob Lanier
03-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Because, unlike the many other idiots with boobies in their sigs who are best dealt with by a swift adding to the ignore list, it's fun to antagonize him. He's creative.

Summers
03-18-2009, 10:59 AM
why are you all such a dick to this guy? theres nothin hostile in this thread, if you dont like the poster why click on the thread and reply just ignore it. besides, the boobies in his sig neutralize any bad he does

He has a history. He doesn't participate in Spurs conversations; he always posts about Greek players/teams/leagues that are WAY better than their NBA counterparts; in every thread he tells us how stupid and/or arrogant Americans are. In short, we don't know why he's here because he clearly hates us.

However...

This thread is actually relevant.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Exactly...that's what I was wondering...Spurs don't talk to anyone without letting it be known...especially someone who's a SAVIOR

ginobili's bald spot
03-18-2009, 12:38 PM
zaza Pachulia

I. Hustle
03-18-2009, 12:39 PM
why are you all such a dick to this guy? Theres nothin hostile in this thread, if you dont like the poster why click on the thread and reply just ignore it. Besides, the boobies in his sig neutralize any bad he does

no!

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
This thread was moved from the Spurs Forum...and not NEARLY all of it. He was a complete dick on that thread, and has a history of continuously being a dick. That is why.

Chris
03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Can you post some more pictures of your superior Greek basketball arenas?

koriwhat
03-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Can you post some more pictures of your superior Greek basketball arenas?

you mean those high school and ymca courts they have out there?

sook
03-18-2009, 04:14 PM

lol dude. You must not know KBP he is the biggest fraud on this site.
http://www.piperreport.com/archives/images/Medicaid%20Fraud%20and%20Abuse.jpg

mogrovejo
03-18-2009, 11:05 PM

No respectable article I know about (maybe in some Greek newspaper but, in that case, the qualifier respectable would be a great exaggeration, I think).

However, and although I understand my word may not be enough to make this legit, this is true. Except for the part that he prefers the Spurs, about that I don't know (it makes some sense though). But there are talks with NBA teams.

PS - KBP, what's going on with PAOK? Another club close to bankruptcy? How many teams will survive in Greece next season?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-19-2009, 01:02 AM
No respectable article I know about (maybe in some Greek newspaper but, in that case, the qualifier respectable would be a great exaggeration, I think).

However, and although I understand my word may not be enough to make this legit, this is true. Except for the part that he prefers the Spurs, about that I don't know (it makes some sense though). But there are talks with NBA teams.

PS - KBP, what's going on with PAOK? Another club close to bankruptcy? How many teams will survive in Greece next season?

PAOK is not close to bankrupt :blah That is a very big club with many many fans and much money behind it. The owner of the club Drosos is a cheat and a crook and he is being caught for some of his crimes and that is what is happening.

He is one of the biggest cons in Greece. He was basic kick out of both Sporting and AEK after he try to ruin them. The club will probable be sold and Drosos I doubt he ever gets to own any more clubs. Probably finally PAOk will be sold to a respectable owner as the fans demand it.

Just like in AEK the fans demand it and billionaires bought the club same will probably be with PAOK. There is no financial problems for the club it is the owner is refusing to pay anyone.

He did this in Sporting and AEK also before he was kick out of there.

As for clubs in Greece survive for next year?

PAO
Olympiacos
AEK

all those clubs is owned by billionaires.

All clubs are also support by huge fan base and by Greek state. Huge fan bases and of course Olympiacos and PAO have huge TV deals and huge marketing. Olympiacos does not even pay any of their budget it is supported by other things. They do not even have to pay Childress from their money. These clubs have huge tv money with 50 million viewers in some games.

Olympiacos this year sold all season tickets. And also they are building new arena. It was going to be 20,000 and with all NBA features but owners have much money in steel business which is hit very hard by economy. So this was actual change. New arena was cut back and will only be 14,000 but still to NBA features. This will be their own arena and land so they will get all incomes and pay no fees. Now they have to pay fees on SEF because state owns it. And it is very huge arena so fees are really big and they lose the arena and parking incomes. And of course all owners in Olympiacos either Angelopouloi brothers or Kokkalis is in billions. Of course remember Olympiacos is one of 10 biggest clubs in world.

PAO owners have been hit a little bit but only change is they scrap new arena they was to build. They will for time just stay in OAKA. But it is NBA level arena anyway. They just wanted new arena that club would own. This is only financial change I know of for them. And they have second best attendance I think in all Europe. Average of 10,000 fans for Euroleague game is just normal now for any game. Beside like I say owners are billionaires and also PAO is in 10 biggest clubs in world.

AEK I cannot see any problems. Very big and famous club in Europe. Third most biggest and important club of Greece. I think they have 1.7 million fan base in Greece and then also they have big fan base in Turkey. Owners are super rich and are in billions. They have market deals and tv deal. They alreay announce big spending for next year. They will move back to OAKA arena and open up budget. This year they move to small Sporting arena and even cancel their place in Eurocup. This was all done just because of all legal issues cause by former owner Drosos. Same idiot who is now refuse pay players in PAOK. So they had many law suits and penalties and things they had to pay to players and agents.

Then Panionios is owned by near billionaire, I think he was in near billion before bad economy but is not now because his fortunes is in things that get hit very hard like banking. Still, he sell shares for like 300 million so he have plenty of money.

Panionios is club of the very rich society and is back by very small fan base but they are very rich. They have very good marketing deals also and tv deals also. They have never had big budget so should be no problems for them. Even if they are in Euroleague next year they can spend more than they do this year. Also cannot state enough the very richest of Greeks is behind them. It is the elite society club. For example Onassis family is one of the biggest and maybe the biggest society supporters so maybe this can make you see what I mean. And they are oldest club in all Europe. They are also build new arena pay by club just for A1 games so they must be OK. Panionios also has supporters in Turkey. Besides for Euroleague they have excellent arena best in Greece and by far one of best in Europe. Only arenas better would be ALBA's arena and Partizan's arena once they have to stay in Belgrade arena for new rules. But for sure number 3 best arena in Europe in current time.

Maroussi is very small club but they have Greek royal family behind them. Greek aristocracy supports the club. Owner of club is not super rich like these others but still very, very rich. Economy hurt them because they are in construction and this has been hurt much.

Still owner of club is very rich because he have contracts with Greek state for state projects in Athens. Like he is not billionaire but I believe his father who own the company is and so one day he will be also and really it is this family that owns the club anyway. Maroussi owner is strict about budget. If they are not in Eurocup it is small. If they are in Eurocup he spend a little. But if they are in Euroleague he will spend a lot. Before they qualify 4 times for Euroleague this decade (back in Spanoulis era) and never can accept it because of arena and money issues. Not true now. He is even this year pay 50,000 euros fee per game just to use OAKA arena and even with no one buy any tickets to help him.

Aris has good owners now in this time. Club has huge support in Saloniki and fans are very supportive. Good marketing and tv deals for them. Also huge support from Greek state. Greek state in region gives much support to them. They are able to get good sell outs whenever club needs support. Also they own all rights to arena from state. All parking fee, all sales, all tickets everything from arena and do not have to pay any fee or tax on it.

Even for Euroleague this is club with big budget and finances I mean they would be third biggest budget in ACB league for example. Can sign really any player they want. Fans and state will support them and very good owners. It was in years before where owners was bad but since the new owners they are very strong in finances. They are getting new 16,000 arena for Euroleague which is most expensive indoor arena in world history and is paid by Greek state so I think they are fine. Also they will be able to keep the current arena just for A1 games.

Panellinios is also very small club in fan base. But they do have small tv and marketing deals. They will not spend very much money and will have small budgets I think. But they do have excellent owners and managers. Since current owner they have never have any financial issues ever. Many say they have best owners and managers in league base on their money. Is I think second oldest club in Europe and is original PAO club. But still if they go down no one will care really and it can happen. Arena is not issue for them. They have small 1200 arena that they own and the land for A1 and they have great Helliniko arena for European games.

PAOK I already explain. No problem for them. Huge fan support and good marketing and tv deals. They have very nice and big arena which they have full right of. Get all fees and incomes and pay no rent and no tax. Also Greek state supports them and fans of PAO is big and strong base and also much support. They can sell out games whenever they want and always can sell season tickets. And arena is being made bigger to 10,000 and parking lot with more spaces.

Value of club is very very big and fans are demand they will be sell to billionaire investors this time like what happen in AEK to get rid of Drosos. This is very big sports club. Only issue is the owner and he will be kick out. I think PAOK is in over 1 million supporters in Greece and they of course have more in Balkans regions.

Other than this clubs are mostly small except of course Iraklis but they are in second division still I think for next year. Peristeri will be back in A1 and they are bigger club with more money than some other smaller clubs in A1 now.

Kolossos, Trikala, Kavala are all small clubs but they have good finances. Their owners have no issues. Olympia Larissas, AEL, Egaleo I think they all have financial problems. Egaleo is very small club anyway and should not really be in A1 to begin with.

Larissa is also very small club and also probably should not be there. AEL is bigger club and should be there but they cut their budget much this year. They will be out of league for some time I think. But like I say Peristeri will come back and they are much more important club anyway. Ever since they have new owners they have been fine.

Peristeri, Maroussi and Panellinios though are clubs that at any time can go back to nothing because they are not important. Even though Panellinios is very old club and was the original PAO club so they do have some supporters from PAO but still they are not important. So these clubs can come and go in any time. The other clubs like I say except for Iraklis that is in A1 or A2 is not important and are small.

But PAO, Olympiacos, PAOK, AEK, even smaller clubs like Aris and Panionios will never have real issues. Only thing is when owners cut budgets, but for teams go down? Never, these are very, very old and important clubs in Greece and even have strong soccer traditions. And like I say Iraklis is another one but they do not spend on basketball section for some reason. But they will be soon because they are build new 10,000 arena with all top features. They are just waiting for that. So as can see if club can build arena they have money.

PAO, Olympiacos, AEK is among very, very biggest and very, very richest clubs in world. I am not sure but I think PAO in overall complete multi club which mean count all the sports is largest club in world because they with all sports is even bigger than Barca and Real and Olympiacos I am not sure but I think they are like #5 richest club in world.

ForeignFan
03-19-2009, 10:35 AM

Because you posted it?

Indazone
03-19-2009, 03:39 PM
European basketball faces issues

Story Highlights
European basketball has its own set of problems during the economic recession

One major problem is that agents aren't collecting their fees from teams

There are rumors that Ricky Rubio's Spanish team is in financial trouble

Ricky Rubio (right) shown here with fellow draft prospect Brandon Jennings, will have a decision to make about whether to come to the NBA next season.

One year ago the Internet was popping with speculation of $30 million to $50 million salaries in Europe for LeBron James (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3704) and Kobe Bryant (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3118). One year later and the reality is sobering: European basketball is suffering in ways that appear foreign to the NBA.
Players at a number of European teams are receiving their paychecks behind schedule, and some clubs are in danger of not meeting payroll. But that's not the real story.
"The biggest problem is that the agents aren't collecting their fees," said one of the many NBA executives who study European basketball. "Think about it: If a team is struggling to make ends meet, the team is going to pay the players first and worry about paying the agents later."
In the NBA, the agents are paid by players. In Europe, however, agents receive their commissions directly from the clubs.
Sponsors are disappearing in Europe much as in the United States, where NBA franchises are not receiving the anticipated income from auto manufacturers, banks and other sponsors that are suddenly unable to pay. The difference is that the NBA was able to secure a $200 loan to be distributed among 15 cash-poor teams.
The leagues in Europe can't dream of that kind of security because basketball isn't a profitable enterprise. Now there are rumors that 18-year-old Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio, the top European prospect should he choose to enter the NBA draft, could be moved for cash to a wealthier European club because current employer DKV Joventut of Spain is in trouble financially.
Two insiders have shot down the rumors, suggesting that Rubio will remain with Joventut for the rest of the year. For NBA fans, here is the real question: Does the recession in European basketball increase the chances that Rubio will enter the draft to cash in on a multiyear NBA rookie contract assuring him $3 million next season?
A similar question could be turned the other way for Josh Childress (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3823), who has been the subject of rumor since leaving the Atlanta Hawks (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/teams/hawks) last summer to join the Greek club Olympiakos. Having heard talk that Childress hasn't been paid on time and that his team was unhappy with his decision to undergo surgery in the United States for an abdominal tear, I reached out to his American agents, Lon Babby and Jim Tanner.
"This is completely not true," Tanner said. "He has been paid on time."
As for Childress' decision to undergo surgery in Philadelphia in January, Tanner said: "I was there for every step of the way. They sent their doctor over with him [to the United States] to get the second opinion without any reservation. Everyone was coordinated, he had the surgery done, they were perfectly fine with him rehabbing in Los Angeles. They couldn't have been better in terms of him dealing with the injury."
With the NBA market for free agents expected to shrink this summer, is Childress more likely to pick up his $6.5 million option and return to Olympiakos next summer? Not unlike the question of Rubio's future, it is too early to predict which side of the ocean Childress will choose.
The divide separating the richest clubs from the rest of Europe may widen over the year ahead. Based on its treatment of Childress, Olympiakos clearly is hoping to raise its profile by trying to deal with players to the NBA standard. While other clubs have trouble dealing with the financial crisis, Olympiakos may be able to seize an advantage because of its deep-pocketed owners.
This comes up because of an issue I raised last week (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/02/27/weekly.countdown/2.html) when reporting that former NBA player Chris Morris and his American agent, Tom McLaughlin, are issuing subpoenas to the sponsors of Olympiakos in hopes of seizing close to $2 million in pay dating to the 2000-01 season. Both won civil judgments in U.S. District Court against Olympiakos, and now their international law firm, Yormick & Associates, is seeking to divert sponsorship payments from Coca-Cola, Nike and Citigroup.
Olympiakos basketball is run by the Aggelopoulos brothers, who inherited this lawsuit and are obviously trying to run their club to a higher standard. It will be interesting to see whether Olympiakos' past behavior damages the reputation of the club moving forward.
Clubs throughout Europe have grown more ethical in recent years in fulfilling the terms of contracts to players. While franchises in the NBA are held to a uniform code of rules and American law, the clubs in Europe operate to varying legal standards depending on the laws of their own country, be it Spain, Greece or Russia, where salaries are expected to be scaled back next season -- even at CSKA Moscow, which is under new ownership this season after behaving as the richest club in Europe over the previous five years.
A relatively new safeguard has been created. Players who believe they have been cheated of money may make an appeal before the FIBA Arbitral Tribunal in Switzerland, home to the international basketball federation. It can be an expensive process, however.
"I have spent 13,000 euros [more than $16,000] plus the costs for the lawyer," said agent Vadim Mikhalevskiy, who accuses the Russian Superleague club Spartak Primorie Vladivostok of refusing to pay former NBA center Zendon Hamilton (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3505) since October. "They didn't like the way he played. They refused to fulfill the obligation, they just kick him out, they say to him 'bye bye' and that was the end.
"They've been acting like this for three or four years with the players and the agents," Mikhalevskiy added of Vladivostok. "It is very unfair and unprofessional. This team, you have to be aware of them. It is bulls---."
Mikhalevskiy expects to receive the arbitrator's decision in seven to 10 days.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/03/05/europe/index.html

Sports Illustrated - Pretty Credible.

Why not just grab Boki Nachbar or Delfino proven NBA commodoties to come back to the USA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Like I say everything ESPN report is BS. As you can see is very small or very poor clubs that has these issues. As they even say such reports about Childress not be paid is complete BS and lies.

As for Greek clubs situation I explain it clearly. Is probably actually richest league in Europe. Russian league will cut budgets next year this is obvious. Spain I would guess only two teams that do not have any issues which is of course Barca and Real which is probably 2 richest clubs in the world. Malaga and TAU I think are also fine but they are not such rich clubs so they might lower budgets maybe. But I am sure they are fine.

On issue of Delfino he will come back to NBA unless another club in Euroleague that is in warm place give him deal. Then he will make much more money than in NBA. Playing in second level Eurocup and in Moscow is nothing like play in first level Euroleague for team like in Athens or Barcelona let us just say.

Also Nachbar is having excellent season he is best NBA signing to Europe this year. Delfino is having horrible season he is probably worst signing from NBA along with Arroyo. As far as I understand both Olympiacos and PAO will attempt to sign Delfino this summer. PAO has an open roster spot for starter at SF. Alvertis is 3rd SF now and he will retire and Kecman should really be 3rd SF and he is backup now and will move to 3rd string. Perperoglou is starter and he should be backup. So PAO has opening for Delfino.

I do not know about Nachbar because he is being treated very good in Dynamo and gets all his money on time and probably they will be in Euroleague next year. So I think he would go back to NBA but it will take a really big offer or I think he will stay in Dynamo where he have perfect situation. Unless Dynamo might sell his contract. Then also he would stay in Europe unless NBA team gave really big offer. Because if they sell his contract it will be to big club I am sure like Real, Barca, PAO, Olympiacos, CSKA where he will get all his money.

And this confirm what I had say over and over here and fans here kept calling me liar. I told everyone there is new rules now that FIBA oversee all the contracts and if player or agent is not paid their will be lawsuit. Once they pay law fees and judge has the case before him then players and agents get all their money and clubs also pay fines. Also the lawyer fees of the players and agents are paid.

I say this is true MANY times here and was always accused of being a liar. Once again many here owes me apology.

One last thing is you cannot really compare Delfino and Nachbar to Bourousis. I like Delfino as a player he is one of most talented guys in world he is big underachiever though. Nachbar is very good player he is one my favorite players. But they cannot compare to Bourousis. Bourousis is much more valuable than they are. Players like Pargo and Childress on Olympiacos is complete scrubs and jokes compared to Bourousis. Really they should not even be mention in his level.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
you mean those high school and ymca courts they have out there?

Yup, the ones where only 600 fans from each team are allowed to buy tickets to championship game.