PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got $425 laying around I could borrow?

AlamoSpursFan
03-17-2009, 06:59 PM
I'd KILL for a ride on the B-17 out at Stinson Field...

http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedule-wof.htm

clambake
03-17-2009, 07:06 PM
does this mean you're willing to kill someone for $425?

AlamoSpursFan
03-17-2009, 07:06 PM
If I have to...

:lol

How many pairs of Air Jordans is that?

AlamoSpursFan
03-17-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.warbirdalley.com/images/b17.jpg

God, what a badass bird. I wonder if $425 gets you a ride in the belly turret...

Think I'll watch Memphis Belle tonight.

Richard Cranium
03-17-2009, 08:12 PM

God, what a badass bird. I wonder if $425 gets you a ride in the belly turret...

For $425 you could ride a nice hot Memphis Belle.

Last Comic Standing
03-17-2009, 09:57 PM
For another five dollars you can ride Dawn.

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 12:13 AM

Fuck you, Mouse.

(Edit: Quote added for posterity's sake. Just incase Mark decides to change his quote. I should have quoted to begin with, but I was pissed and just reacted. Fuck off and die, worthless pothead.)

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Fuck with me all you want, but Dawn doesn't deserve that bullshit. You crossed the line with that one. Grow a pair, apologize to her, and cut the horseshit. And then die. Fucking dickhead.

Nowhere in this thread was that called for. Nowhere in ANY thread was that called for. If I ever have the displeasure of seeing you in person, I'm kicking your worthless ass.

And I'm not kidding. No smilies. If I'm banned for saying that, so be it.

baseline bum
03-18-2009, 12:36 AM

You sure you wanna ride in the turret after how that ended? :lol

That looks sweet though; especially if you could swing the bombadier's seat.

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 12:38 AM
You sure you wanna ride in the turret after how that ended? :lol

That looks sweet though; especially if you could swing the bombadier's seat.

LOL! I'd definitely latch the safety harness. And a bombardier got shot out of one in the middle of that flick, IIRC.

baseline bum
03-18-2009, 12:43 AM
I'll take that chance of not getting shot by the Germans to get that seat. :lol

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 12:46 AM
Don't think there's a lot of "Ze Germans?" aviating around Stinson Field these days, but it's worth thinking about...

:lol

Slydragon
03-18-2009, 01:53 AM
It says

"Flight Experiences Donations are $425 per person aboard the B-17 or B-24."

So I'm just gonna walk on and when they ask I will say I Wish for the experience first and I will base my donation off of that.

Then when it's done, I will walk off and leave nothing and when they ask why. I will say "I thought it would be faster"

MiamiHeat.
03-18-2009, 04:15 AM
Fuck with me bullshit. You crossed the line If I ever have the displeasure of seeing you in person, I'm kicking your worthless ass.And I'm not kidding. No smilies. If I'm banned for saying that, so be it.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/000.jpg

mouse
03-18-2009, 04:31 AM
If I ever have the displeasure of seeing you in person, I'm kicking your worthless ass.

Why wait?
Country view apartments 2014
8727 Fredericksburg rd

Your some piece of work you stalk Dawn like some sort of serial killer 24/7 and bring her name up every flippin chance you get on these boards.

No matter what we are talking about. If we are talking about tasty deserts, you say "my favorite desert is Dawn dipped in powder sugar" if we are talking about people who died on 9/11, you say "Well at least Dawn is alive and that's all that matters" We have to read your ass kissing over obsess rants on how Dawn split the atom in your world, and yet as soon as anyone else (like myself) brings up her name, you want to threaten people?

I guess you killing me will be the ultimate tribute to your holy Dawn shrine you have in place in your Moms basement. All the clippings of the man who defend his love pasted all over the stained center block inside your prison cell as you wait for a visit from Dawn that never takes place.

And when you get out of prison your 18 wheeler full of Lays potato chips will be waiting for you to make your next delivery. Sad part is no one will ever know those chips are 11 years past their due date.

I am not sure if maybe driving 50 hours a week having to smell sour cream potato chips is what causes your insane postings or maybe the fact you have not had female contact since the 7th grade. What ever the case may be Dawn is a big girl let her fight her own battles, and keep in mind you B-17 infatuated bitch. I am not the only one who uses the last comic standing screen name.

So bring your skinny looking,man seed drinking homo ass by Friday so i can give you an old fashion Golden Gloves ass kicking that will make Tony Ayala want to rape his parole officer.

Trust me the only Dawn you will see that day is the Dawn dish washing liquid the apartment maintenance men have to use to remove your iron deficiency HIV positive blood off the sidewalks.

JudynTX
03-18-2009, 07:54 AM
:wow

Soul_Patch
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
whoa....

Mouse 1 Dawn lover 0

http://www.scottandbiccy.com/albums/funny/InternetFight.jpg

Blue Jew
03-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Fuck you, Mouse.
Fuck off and die, worthless pothead.)

Many Jews died so that men can finally be free to speak their minds without fear of punishment or death and ASF manages to bring back the ways of the SS with just one post.

:depressed

chode_regulator
03-18-2009, 10:36 AM
whoa....

Mouse 1 Dawn lover 0

:lmao

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Why wait?
8727 Fredericksburg rd

:lol A little desperate for companionship there, Mouse? I actually came in today to apologize for the threat. That was the beer talking last night, but I still think you're a dick for what you posted.

Your some piece of work you stalk Dawn like some sort of serial killer 24/7 and bring her name up every flippin chance you get on these boards.

You seriously need to look up the word "stalk". Ask Dawn if she feels the least bit threatened by me. I bring her name up every chance I get as a show of support to someone I consider a friend.

No matter what we are talking about. If we are talking about tasty deserts, you say "my favorite desert is Dawn dipped in powder sugar" if we are talking about people who died on 9/11, you say "Well at least Dawn is alive and that's all that matters" We have to read your ass kissing over obsess rants on how Dawn split the atom in your world, and yet as soon as anyone else (like myself) brings up her name, you want to threaten people?

Yeah. I've said those things. Right. Give me a fucking break. YOU are the one who brought her up in a completely unrelated thread. Who's the obsessed one?

I guess you killing me will be the ultimate tribute to your holy Dawn shrine you have in place in your Moms basement. All the clippings of the man who defend his love pasted all over the stained center block inside your prison cell as you wait for a visit from Dawn that never takes place.

And when you get out of prison your 18 wheeler full of Lays potato chips will be waiting for you to make your next delivery. Sad part is no one will ever know those chips are 11 years past their due date.

Not even Dat Phan thinks any of that is funny, you no-talent hack.

I am not sure if maybe driving 50 hours a week having to smell sour cream potato chips is what causes your insane postings or maybe the fact you have not had female contact since the 7th grade. What ever the case may be Dawn is a big girl let her fight her own battles, and keep in mind you B-17 infatuated bitch. I am not the only one who uses the last comic standing screen name.

This isn't HER battle, you THC addled moron! YOU brought her up in my thread about a freaking airplane. YOU implied that she's a prostitute with your dipshit post. And now YOU are the one apparently claiming that someone else uses you tired troll screen name. YOU, my former friend, are the piece of work.

So bring your skinny looking,man seed drinking homo ass by Friday so i can give you an old fashion Golden Gloves ass kicking that will make Tony Ayala want to rape his parole officer.

Trust me the only Dawn you will see that day is the Dawn dish washing liquid the apartment maintenance men have to use to remove your iron deficiency HIV positive blood off the sidewalks.

And now gay attacks. You are a joke, Mouse. A tired, old, phone number and address posting pathetic joke.

And you still owe Dawn an apology.

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
whoa....

Mouse 1 Dawn lover 0

Yeah. He won the "Let's fuck up an unrelated thread with a personal attack on an innocent poster" fight.

Guess that makes me the "loser".

:rolleyes

AlamoSpursFan
03-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Many Jews died so that men can finally be free to speak their minds without fear of punishment or death and ASF manages to bring back the ways of the SS with just one post.

:depressed

Classy post by a classy troll. I'm sure the innocent Jewish folks who lost their lives at the hands of a mad man would approve.

How many idiots use this one, Mouse?

Last Comic Standing
03-18-2009, 05:11 PM

Bring four empty Frito-lay wrappers and get half off.

Illuminati
03-19-2009, 04:17 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/000.jpg

Looks like ASF gets special treatment!

:wakeup

baseline bum
03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Looks like ASF gets special treatment!

:wakeup

Says the troll who threatened to shoot me two months ago. :lol

Dr. Gonzo
03-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Fuck with me all you want, but Dawn doesn't deserve that bullshit. You crossed the line with that one. Grow a pair, apologize to her, and cut the horseshit. And then die. Fucking dickhead.

Nowhere in this thread was that called for. Nowhere in ANY thread was that called for. If I ever have the displeasure of seeing you in person, I'm kicking your worthless ass.

That rant is midgetonadonkeyesque.

Rack The Trolls!
03-19-2009, 04:34 PM

That would have been a public service, may even get mouse a Spur!

:toast

Hustle & Flow
03-19-2009, 04:36 PM

:lmao Mouse got...............

http://pwnedvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/pwned.jpg

man on wire
03-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Why wait?
8727 Fredericksburg rd

Bueller? … Bueller?