PDA

View Full Version : Zero

Galileo
03-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Zero

Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=ADrASauHK5-G_AHUweXKAQ&q=zero&hl=en

The best film yet made revealing the truth about what really happened on 9/11.

Contains 31 exclusive interviews, including:

Mohamed Atta's girlfriend Amanda Keller (a blonde stripper)

Coleen Rowley, FBI agent and Time's Magazine's Person of the Year

Gore Vidal

Brian Clark, WTC survivor and hero

Dr. David Ray Griffin

Dr. Steven Jones, BYU Physicist

Nobel Prize Winner Dario Fo

Robin Hordon, Air Traffic Controller from Boston

Louis Cacchioli, firefighter, survivor and hero

Sibel Edmonds, FBI translator and whistle-blower

Dr. Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed

Willie Rodriguez, WTC survivor and hero

Captain Russ Wittenburg, American Airline Pilot

Major General Albert Stubblebine

Bob McIlvaine, father of hiss son Bobby, a 9/11 murder victim

Jeanette McKinley, 9/11 survivor

Dr. Robert Bowman, head of Stars Wars under presidents Carter, Ford, and Reagan

And many more.

Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=ADrASauHK5-G_AHUweXKAQ&q=zero&hl=en

DarrinS
03-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Appropriate name for it -- Zero.

Blake
03-17-2009, 11:38 PM
yay. Interviews with all the conspiracy nuts that we've all grown to love over the years.

ChumpDumper
03-18-2009, 02:36 AM
Mohamed Atta's girlfriend Amanda Keller (a blonde stripper)You really shouldn't lead with someone who admitted she lied to the press.
For five years, Amanda Keller has been portrayed by conspiracy theorists as Mohamed Atta's lover.

But the former Venice stripper now says her boyfriend was another flight student not connected to 9/11. And, for the first time, federal investigators say she's right.

"There's nothing there to corroborate the relationship between the two," a New York-based FBI counterterrorism agent said recently after reviewing 9/11 case files.

The agent got clearance to talk from the U.S. Attorney's Office and the FBI, but only agreed if his named was not used.

Among other things, the government checked Atta's phone records and found the two had never called each other.

In 2002, Keller granted an interview with Daniel Hopsicker, a Venice self-published writer who maintains the government has covered up facts about 9/11.

In a taped interview that has circled the Internet, Keller casually discusses intimate details about her relationship with "Mohamed." She claimed it was Atta, but changed her story soon after.

"It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it."http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

That qualifies as an immediate fail.

RandomGuy
03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
You really shouldn't lead with someone who admitted she lied to the press.http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

It took all of five posts to scrape off the false vaneer of credibility to show the seething mass of stupidity underneath.

Almost a record.

Galileo
03-18-2009, 02:56 PM
You really shouldn't lead with someone who admitted she lied to the press.http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

That is second hand hearsay, not admissible in court. It also contradicts what she says in live interviews. She says she is Atta's girlfriend on camera.

You don't seem to know much about how the court system works. You can't bring in newspaper clipping into court to try to impeach a witness. Newspapers misquote people all the time. I've done hundreds on newspaper interviews and they almost never get quotes exactly right, ond often get them wrong.

Blake
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
That is second hand hearsay, not admissible in court. It also contradicts what she says in live interviews. She says she is Atta's girlfriend on camera.

You don't seem to know much about how the court system works. You can't bring in newspaper clipping into court to try to impeach a witness. Newspapers misquote people all the time. I've done hundreds on newspaper interviews and they almost never get quotes exactly right, ond often get them wrong.

how exactly has

"It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it."

been misquoted and made out as an entire article? I don't see any retractions by this newspaper.

Nobody is trying to impeach a witness in a court of law. What is being done here is that Keller is being shown to be a liar and is therefore an unreliable source on this topic.

ChumpDumper
03-18-2009, 04:14 PM

You don't seem to know much about how the court system works. You can't bring in newspaper clipping into court to try to impeach a witness. Newspapers misquote people all the time. I've done hundreds on newspaper interviews and they almost never get quotes exactly right, ond often get them wrong.:lmao

You don't seem to know how anything works.

She was never in court over this issue because, surprise, there was no reason to ever go to court. There was no record of their ever having known each other outside her interview in which she admitted she lied.

There is no "evidence" that she was Atta's girlfriend except for her lies. Lies don't work well in court when they are known to be lies.

ChumpDumper
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Here is Galileo's dream testimony:

Attorney: Miss Keller [or whatever her name may be now], were you acquainted with the terrorist known in the United States as Mohamed Atta?

Keller: No.

Attorney: But you said in an interview you did know him.

Keller: I lied.

Attorney: Nothing further, Your Honor.

RandomGuy
03-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Here is Galileo's dream testimony:

Attorney: Miss Keller [or whatever her name may be now], were you acquainted with the terrorist known in the United States as Mohamed Atta?

Keller: No.

Attorney: But you said in an interview you did know him.

Keller: I lied.

Attorney: Nothing further, Your Honor.

"Your honor, I am asking you to set aside all the evidence and testimony to the contrary you have heard here today, accept my preposterous theories that I cannot support, and convict them, because... you know they did it."

:rollin