PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the Suns, the Heat will end up with a better record

DuncanMVP
03-12-2005, 11:30 PM
With Nazr sitting, TD not playing, and choking with 7pts lead with 3min to go we can kiss homecourt goodbye

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-12-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm as pissed about this loss as anyone, but that's a little overboard.

DuncanMVP
03-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Heat are done playing all the top NBA teams

those were the teams they were the only teams could lost too on a reg basis

boutons
03-12-2005, 11:35 PM
"Heat are done playing all the top NBA teams"

huh? not at all true

hmm, Heat certainly have a chance, picking a lot of easy wins against EC dreck, like the Pacers last year, to end with best overall record, but they have several tough games remaining:

Mar
Mon 14 Milwaukee
Tue 15 @ New York
Thu 17 L.A. Lakers
Sat 19 New York
Tue 22 @ Houston <<<<
Fri 25 Phoenix <<<<
Sat 26 @ Charlotte
Tue 29 Toronto
Thu 31 @ Indiana

Apr Opponent
Sat 2 @ New Orleans
Tue 5 Chicago <<<<<
Fri 8 @ Memphis <<<<
Sun 10 Detroit <<<<
Thu 14 @ Philadelphia
Fri 15 @ Boston <<<<
Sun 17 Indiana
Tue 19 Charlotte
Wed 20 @ Orlando

IceColdBrewski
03-12-2005, 11:36 PM
I agree. Kiss home court advantage goodbye.

DuncanMVP
03-12-2005, 11:37 PM
well this was supposed to be an easy game for us, now we are fuckin tied with the Suns again

E20
03-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Calm down. I'm pretty sure Suns will lose another and the Spurs won't be as sloppy.

Dre_7
03-12-2005, 11:48 PM
If Tim and Manu are OK, I still have faith that we will get HCA. Even if the Suns get HCA, Im not afraid of them. In fact, Im not so sure we will play them at all in the Playoffs. I think they will get beatin early in the playoffs. Then what will the NBA do w/out PHO to sell? Oh no!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
If the spurs are going to win the championship, they will HAVE to win on the road, whether they have homecourt or not. Plus i'd rather have full health manu and tim and not have home court advantage

GoSpurs21
03-13-2005, 12:00 AM
"the sky is falling...the sky is falling" - chicken little, aka DuncanMVP, aka Marcus Bryant

DuncanMVP
03-13-2005, 12:05 AM
"the sky is falling...the sky is falling" - chicken little, aka DuncanMVP, aka Marcus Bryant

I guess you wouldnt care that the Spurs choked and lossed a winnable game, Rasho had another AMAZING GAME, and the Spurs are losing their grip in home court ad.

get off my nuts

Catharsis
03-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Teams have a better chance beating the Suns when they are at home instead when they are on the road.

Championship teams don't need home court advantage.

td4mvp21
03-13-2005, 09:42 AM
What you have to remember is the Heat are beating all these top teams at home for the most part. That doesn't impress me at all because they are favored so heavily by the refs. ITs absolutely ridiculous to watch it, even for other teams. They didn't beat Phoenix on the road, and thats important in case they meet in the Finals. They didn't beat us on the road(were without Wade but I think we can definitely beat them at home) and thats a possible finals matchup. We played them on the road with Duncan just coming back from injury and we played like crap the whole game, and yet we only lost by four. I dont care what all these Heat bandwagon fans and announcers say. Im still picking Detroit to come out of the East. Miami may have a better record but I dont care.

TDMVPDPOY
03-13-2005, 10:00 AM
dont worry malik rose will step up for the knicks and get those 2 crucial wins against teh miami heat.