PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland 97, Orlando 93

SpursDynasty
03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Good job Cleveland for just going out there and getting a routine win against a pretty average team...nothing much to say about this one. I don't know who Rafer Alston and Courtney Lee think they are taking a big number of shots for the Magic. Alston wants to come out and shoot some hoops and be the leading scorer of the game for Orlando? I figured Rashard Lewis, as the best player on the Magic, would take charge of the offense. But you give up the scoring to some scrub, you're going to lose. Alston has no business taking 16 shots. He shouldn't even be in the starting lineup. He should be a bench player playing 12 minutes a game at the most...

LeBron is continuing his showboating to win the MVP award, taking 33% of his team's shots this game. That kind of ballhogging will get Cleveland in trouble eventually. I guess he just wants his MVP award, but he won't win it considering head-to-head he sucks vs. the Lakers and Kobe.

Again, good win by Cleveland, with Orlando only having one solid player in Rashard Lewis I suppose they weren't expected to do much.

ginobili's bald spot
03-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Your material is soooo old.

sook
03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
i would take you more seriously if you would talk about the spurs too. I didn't see you at all yesterday after the loss to the thunder. It was funny at times but like the other poster said, your shit is getting old.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2009, 08:48 PM
LBJ needed a monster game, Mo scored 21, Howard had only 8 shots, rashard was 3-15 from the field, and the Magic still only lost by 4 AT THE Q--i don't think Orlando's sweatin' this loss

SpursDynasty
03-17-2009, 08:50 PM
No material here, just simply reviewing a game. This thread is about the Orlando and Cleveland game, not whether someone thinks my posts are old, etc.

mavs>spurs2
03-17-2009, 08:54 PM
No material here, just simply reviewing a game. This thread is about the Orlando and Cleveland game, not whether someone thinks my posts are old, etc.

Nope, I'm making this thread about just that

You suck

sook
03-17-2009, 09:24 PM
They have Rafer fucking Alston as their starting PG...wtf would you expect? Him shooting 40% is a blessing

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Rafer always lights us up for some reason

sook
03-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Rafer always lights us up for some reason

yea but his team still loses. Remember that game we played at cleveland where he couldn't miss? He needs to learn his role, he deviates too much from the offense. You guys won, so there was a reason for it

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 09:57 PM
yea but his team still loses. Remember that game we played at cleveland where he couldn't miss? He needs to learn his role, he deviates too much from the offense. You guys won, so there was a reason for it

if a guy is going to give you 23 points that night, you take it

LEONARD
03-18-2009, 11:50 AM

Why no thread about the high and mighty Jazz??

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 12:33 PM
ot sure if anyone noticed it, but at the end of the third quarter, on the give and go play, Lebron traveled again...no call. I shit you not. I was watching it on my DVR, kinda noticed it, so I slowed it down and watched it...He took a step, and then a hop step with both feet before he went up. Dude is CONSTANTLY traveling. REALLY irritating to me.