PDA

View Full Version : LeBron just sh!t on the Magic.

gaKNOW!blee
03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
lol a cold blooded three with under a minute left and then swooshes two free throws to ice it. He even pumped up the crowd encouraging them to chant MVP louder.

MVP folks.

The Franchise
03-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I think Mo Williams is the MVP for that team.

djohn2oo8
03-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, b/c without Mo, Cavs are shit

sook
03-17-2009, 08:46 PM

j-money24
03-17-2009, 08:49 PM
without williams, the cavs are a 42-45 win team.

lefty
03-17-2009, 09:13 PM
If Jameer played, Magic would have won easily

dirk4mvp
03-17-2009, 09:14 PM

Without LeBron, they're a <30 win team. What's your point?

sook
03-17-2009, 09:22 PM
yea i guess Kobe never hit a 3 with under a minute to go, why is this such a big deal? He is supposed to be the 2nd best player in the league, why expect anything else? It should be like with Kobe, when does he NOT show up, then you see people making threads

j-money24
03-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Without LeBron, they're a <30 win team. What's your point?
without lebron one-man show, they are a 65 win team.

gaKNOW!blee
03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
yea i guess Kobe never hit a 3 with under a minute to go, why is this such a big deal? He is supposed to be the 2nd best player in the league, why expect anything else? It should be like with Kobe, when does he NOT show up, then you see people making threads

IMO there are more anti Lebron threads on this board than anti Kobe. Further more, since there are many Lakers fans here, Kobe receives a lot of praise when he does this sort of thing. Like when he shit on the Rockets earlier this year.

djohn14
03-17-2009, 09:33 PM

The big deal is LeBron also had 12 rebounds and 8 assists and I think 4 steals. Kobe dosent do all that. Yes, Kobe is clearly the better shooter, and yes Kobe as of this very date might be more clutch...Im not going to get started with the "who is the better player?" debate, because that could last for days...but the MVP is LeBron James!

sook
03-17-2009, 09:34 PM
IMO there are more anti Lebron threads on this board than anti Kobe. Further more, since there are many Lakers fans here, Kobe receives a lot of praise when he does this sort of thing. Like when he shit on the Rockets earlier this year.

and the spurs just this week? Talk about consistency, and yes i know you were trying to make a funny but what you said was true you turd

gaKNOW!blee
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
He didn't do anything close to what Lebron did against the Magic tonight against SA. Hell, SA didn't even lead in that game IIRC.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-17-2009, 09:36 PM
There should be more anti-Lebron threads, all Lebron cares about is media attention.

j.dizzle
03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
damn lebron had 43 points & they only won by 4. If a team can hold lebron to average 20-25 points a game they will not win a title. He doesnt have enough offensive weapons on that his team to win it all IMO. Like i said before they rely too much on shooting to win game. Nobody on that team can post up

tomtom
03-17-2009, 10:41 PM
If Jameer played, Magic would have won easily

rafer wasnt to blame this game, lewis has been playing piss poor lately

j-money24
03-17-2009, 11:58 PM
The big deal is LeBron also had 12 rebounds and 8 assists and I think 4 steals. Kobe dosent do all that. Yes, Kobe is clearly the better shooter, and yes Kobe as of this very date might be more clutch...Im not going to get started with the "who is the better player?" debate, because that could last for days...but the MVP is LeBron James!

lebron is the mvp, but kobe is still the better player but theirs no doubt in my mind that lebron is not the mvp, he deserves it this year.

TampaDude
03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Kobe is a better shooter (one of the best ever), especially in crunch time, but LeBron does it all...LeBron is the MVP, no question.

You just know that Stern is salivating over the thought of Kobe vs. LeBron in the Finals.

The TroutBum
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM
There should be more anti-Lebron threads, all Lebron cares about is media attention.

This hurts, really it does, but I have to agree with Laker Fag here. I can't stand Lebron. Now, I hate Blowby Bryant as much as the next person with a brain, but one thing I can respect about Bryant is his love of the game, and his desire to win. Lebron has NEITHER of those things. He's all about making $$$, and getting his ugly face all over the world. He's a freak show, and has more talent in his little finger than 99.9% of the world, but I wouldn't want him on my team.

Fucking HATE him.

KidCongo
03-18-2009, 04:29 AM
This hurts, really it does, but I have to agree with Laker Fag here. I can't stand Lebron. Now, I hate Blowby Bryant as much as the next person with a brain, but one thing I can respect about Bryant is his love of the game, and his desire to win. Lebron has NEITHER of those things. He's all about making $$$, and getting his ugly face all over the world. He's a freak show, and has more talent in his little finger than 99.9% of the world, but I wouldn't want him on my team.

Fucking HATE him.

Good thing you won't be getting him then.

LeBron has a desire to win, greater than most players in the NBA. He shows it differently to a person like Kobe.

And most people know LeBron is an attention whore. Look at the dunk contest as the latest example.

MambaJuice2408
03-18-2009, 05:21 AM
let LEBRON take home the MVP TROPHY hes playing like he wants it....we all know in the clutch that he can't make the j's and free throws on a consistent basis to be on Kobe's assasin level...Lebron MVP, but Kobe the all around better player when we he wants/needs to put it on...props to LBJ for playing the full 40-something minutes everynight. I'd prolly take him as the best player for 43 minutes of a game....Kobe still the best at delivering that dagger in the closing minutes or getting a key defensive play in the waning moments...

Rogue
03-18-2009, 05:22 AM

you're just the same as the cavs without Mo. no matter w/o this post you always are.

MambaJuice2408
03-18-2009, 05:27 AM
I personally can appreciate lebrons skill level. I just hate it when he talks about himself in third person and he can't believe the plays he himself makes....sounds so dumb, it's like he gets amazed at himself. IMO he talks himself up...and don't get me started on how he always refers to himself as the LEADER talk....We all know your the leader, no point in having to re-emphasize that; kinda sounds like a kid who does anything to get everyone's attention, kinda insecure if you ask me...

ManuTP9
03-18-2009, 06:35 AM
i watched that game, lebron was playing out of his mind and he had 4 nice steals too.

djohn2oo8
03-18-2009, 07:58 AM
you're just the same as the cavs without Mo. no matter w/o this post you always are.

Feeling high and mighty about the win over the pistons I see...I know it sucks to be a mavs fan, but your time will come:lobt2:

eisfeld
03-18-2009, 08:19 AM

without Gasol the Lakers would be a 42-45 win team too. So you're gonna say that Gasol is the MVP over Kobe? :bang

pauls931
03-18-2009, 09:39 AM
I think Mo Williams is the MVP for that team.

Let him try playing without Lebron to distract the D and see how he does. It's like Kerr, Paxson, and people that play with MJ and other great players. Put them on different teams and they dissapear like Kerr when he went to the Spurs.

MambaJuice2408
03-18-2009, 10:52 AM

Fucking HATE him.

I like Lebron the person cuz he seems like a cool dude when I see vids of him joking around with players off the court. I don't like Lebron as the player so much. It partly has to do with the fact that ESPN shoved this guy down our throats when he was still in HS. C'mon what player gets his HS games televised on ESPN. That was ridiculous, it hasn't happened since. I also get annoyed how him refers to himself as the leader every chance he gets seemingly. I liked how he praised himself when he got that triple double (later revoked) in MSG earlier this year and was acting all cocky that he not only got the triple double but 52 pts on top of it.

There's no denying his talent, just wish I didn't get over exposed to him so much.

gaKNOW!blee
03-18-2009, 10:54 AM
I like Lebron the person cuz he seems like a cool dude when I see vids of him joking around with players off the court. I don't like Lebron as the player so much. It partly has to do with the fact that ESPN shoved this guy down our throats when he was still in HS. C'mon what player gets his HS games televised on ESPN. That was ridiculous, it hasn't happened since. I also get annoyed how him refers to himself as the leader every chance he gets seemingly. I liked how he praised himself when he got that triple double (later revoked) in MSG earlier this year and was acting all cocky that he not only got the triple double but 52 pts on top of it.

There's no denying his talent, just wish I didn't get over exposed to him so much.

Theres high school games all the time on ESPN.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Lebron's off the court marketing, and occasional flashiness don't bother me.

His team-oriented attitude as a leader is enough for me to like him. He's also pretty mature for his age on the court, and comparing him to other prima donnas, I'd say people are just hating on him for the sake of hating because of the "hype/bias" from ESPN. He could definitely be a LOT worse and a lot more annoying, but he actually handles the hype pretty well.

Plus it's cool seeing a guy like him in the league, he's one of the most uniquely & physically gifted players in his position since Shaq.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed it, but at the end of the third quarter, on the give and go play, Lebron crab dribbled again...no call. I shit you not. He took a step, and then a hop step with both feet before he went up. Dude is CONSTANTLY traveling. REALLY irritating to me.

LEONARD
03-18-2009, 06:13 PM
LeBron was a wasted draft pick...so was Dwight Howard (exhibit A...this loss!!)...

and Chris Paul too...

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:33 PM
LeBron was a wasted draft pick...so was Dwight Howard (exhibit A...this loss!!)...

and Chris Paul too...
:wtf

LEONARD
03-19-2009, 07:48 AM
:wtf

Spursdynasty's opinions...