PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul tells Baldwin to take a seat

sook
03-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Well fellas, it seems there is something worse Stephen Baldwin can do than act, which is debate. Dr. Paul makes this arrogant prick look like a complete idiot, Baldwin should have prepared better than put forth his weak argument of "Bad things" in front of such a knowledgeable man. I hope he took some notes.

ufekh_SwZd0

Yonivore
03-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Stephen Baldwin looked like an idiot long before Ron Paul got ahold of him. CNN's the idiot for putting him across the table form Paul

sook
03-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Stephen Baldwin looked like an idiot long before Ron Paul got ahold of him. CNN's the idiot for putting him across the table form Paul

yea i know, when did his opinion matter more than mine? :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
03-17-2009, 11:55 PM
What the fucking shit???? Stephen fucking Baldwin is anti-legalization??

What fucking world are we living in? The guy was in biodome for cryin' out loud!!! A blatant stoner movie for its time

http://ui25.gamespot.com/1400/whitedreads3.jpg

micca
03-17-2009, 11:56 PM
yea i know, when did his opinion matter more than mine? :lol

well you know the bright side of this is we don't have to watch another baldwin try to attempt acting.

baseline bum
03-18-2009, 12:30 AM
I loved Paul's point at the end about how easy it was for a kid to get weed as opposed to alcohol. I wish the Republican party would quit sucking up to the churches and move libertarian on social issues like the antiquated drug laws of this country.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2009, 12:46 AM
I would probably vote republican more often if they would detach the religious umbilical cord.

Bartleby
03-18-2009, 07:56 AM

What fucking world are we living in? The guy was in biodome for cryin' out loud!!! A blatant stoner movie for its time

I think that was before he found Jesus.

BacktoBasics
03-18-2009, 09:25 AM
I've about had it with the "gateway drug" argument.

DarrinS
03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
It's a travesty that Stephen Baldwin has never won an Oscar. Him, and Keanu Reeves.

DarkReign
03-18-2009, 09:49 AM
It's a travesty that Stephen Baldwin has never won an Oscar. Him, and Keanu Reeves.

:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
03-18-2009, 10:58 AM
I've about had it with the "gateway drug" argument.

+1

I've never understood the need to associate marihuana with hard drugs like cocaine or heroin... They are absolutely nothing alike. Baldwin's assertion of marihuana as a gateway drug being a fact made him look like a complete fucking moron.

Supergirl
03-18-2009, 12:13 PM
If Stephen Baldwin it the best the anti-legalization camp can do, they should be able to get it legalized pretty easily.

The anchor comes across as the biggest idiot of all. and WTF does Michael Phelps have to do with anything? Can we stop pretending Michael Phelps isn't just a normal 20 year old who likes to smoke pot with his friends sometimes?

jack sommerset
03-18-2009, 03:03 PM

http://ui25.gamespot.com/1400/whitedreads3.jpg

Am I alone. I thought Biodome was the worst movie of all time. I tried watching it a few times. I even liked Baldwin is some flicks and I hate admitting this but I also like a few of Shores movies. But when anyone ever ask whats the worse movie ever made I say BIODOME.

sook
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
If Stephen Baldwin it the best the anti-legalization camp can do, they should be able to get it legalized pretty easily.

The anchor comes across as the biggest idiot of all. and WTF does Michael Phelps have to do with anything? Can we stop pretending Michael Phelps isn't just a normal 20 year old who likes to smoke pot with his friends sometimes?

yup. its getting pretty annoying, like over 50% of kids in college during that span. It has to be the most overblown argument i have seen in a while, i mean...he only apologized what..70 times?:rolleyes

sook
03-18-2009, 03:47 PM
I would probably vote republican more often if they would detach the religious umbilical cord.

+10, but first they need to stop undermining their only possible savior, RP

MannyIsGod
03-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Thats like saying you'd like orange juice if it had nothing to do with oranges.

LnGrrrR
03-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Thats like saying you'd like orange juice if it had nothing to do with oranges.

Some orange juices don't taste anything like orange... but I think that's a bug, not a feature. :D