PDA

View Full Version : Im happy with the lakers loss

j-money24
03-18-2009, 12:03 AM
im happy the lakers lost, this loss will help this team in the future to respect your fucking oponents and play with energy for 48 minutes, again sixers deserve to win this game and lakers deserved to lose, i just hope this loss taught this team a lesson, they looked really bad all game, playoffs almost soon so they got to be at their best.

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:05 AM
I was happy they lost too. Phil is going to keep them in the gym all day tomorrow.

TheNextGen
03-18-2009, 12:06 AM
like i said in the otehr thread....no doubt Phil is gonna do an ass whooping, verbally and mentality

iggypop123
with a 8 game lead for some reason i dont care

RedsLakers24
they didnt even show up, i got bored watching this game even in the last seconds, but boston lost so im not to mad

Banzai
03-18-2009, 12:07 AM
im happy the lakers lost, this loss will help this team in the future to respect your fucking oponents and play with energy for 48 minutes, again sixers deserve to win this game and lakers deserved to lose, i just hope this loss taught this team a lesson, they looked really bad all game, playoffs almost soon so they got to be at their best.

Won't happen..because this team never learns...sure they talk like they will get better etc..but in the end its just bull-shit as usual.

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:08 AM
with a 8 game lead for some reason i dont care

Same. But it certainly isn't uplifting seeing this team not show up so late in the season.

Def Rowe
03-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Eh... Andre Iguodala made a seriously clutch shot with a second left. That guys a good player. Props to the Sixers.

j-money24
03-18-2009, 12:11 AM
Same. But it certainly isn't uplifting seeing this team not show up so late in the season.

yes but cleveland right now has the best record since the lakers lost, so were still playing for homecourt advantage, i do not want to see cleveland with homecourt advantage if their will be a lakers-cavs finals, i know we beat them at their homecourt but they are 31-1 at home.

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:13 AM
I don't see Cleveland getting passed Boston.

hhml
03-18-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm not. You'd think after the loss to the Pacers earlier this year, and the countless losses to scrub teams along with the beat down and humiliation in last year's finals, not to mention the inability to defend the 3, especially at the end of the game, would've taught them something but this team just NEVER learns. This has got to be one of the dumbest Lakers team ever.

How do you lose a 14 pt 4th quarter lead at home this late in the season? What makes it hard to stomach is they had a foul to give! Is it because of Phil's philosophy of never fouling at the end of games? Even then, they still have a freakin' foul to give. Sixers couldn't make it any more obvious they were going for the win yet we allowed them to just take the shot.

This team will never learn no matter how bad they lose.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
03-18-2009, 12:20 AM
I was happy they lost too. Phil is going to keep them in the gym all day tomorrow.

There's loses that I'm willing to take, I.e the one point lose to the spurs. This one wasn't one of them. They deserved to lose. This one may be on P.J he's a big believer on not fouling when they have a foul to give, you got to foul phil. Early foul trouble slowed Kobe down. Get it together guys! Only 15 games left. Let's go 15-0 it looks tough because most of them are on the road, but it can be done.

j-money24
03-18-2009, 12:21 AM
I don't see Cleveland getting passed Boston.

if ur saying cleveland cant beat boston than the lakers wont either, cleveland matchs up with boston the best out of every team in the league. This team was closest team to beat the celtics last year in the playoffs, if it wasnt for some pj browns clutch jumpers in game 7, than we maybe would have seen lakers-cavs series or pistonsand u know lakers could have easily won against, and cavs are way better this year than last year, IMO theirs no way boston will be able to beat cleveland this year. thats why the lakers need home-court.

Budkin
03-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Philly is not a team to take lightly... they have some great talent on that team. They pulled this same thing on the Spurs a few weeks back.

Showtime24 LAKERS
well Phil did say in the post game that he did tell Ariza to take the foul. So I guess it's on ariza..

BUT, I still think he coached a bad game. He has to call more time outs to stop runs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
IMO theirs no way boston will be able to beat cleveland this year. thats why the lakers need home-court.

Considering the fact Lebron is The Truth's bitch, yes there is a way.

TampaDude
if ur saying cleveland cant beat boston than the lakers wont either, cleveland matchs up with boston the best out of every team in the league. This team was closest team to beat the celtics last year in the playoffs, if it wasnt for some pj browns clutch jumpers in game 7, than we maybe would have seen lakers-cavs series or pistonsand u know lakers could have easily won against, and cavs are way better this year than last year, IMO theirs no way boston will be able to beat cleveland this year. thats why the lakers need home-court.

Yup...if it's Lakers and Cavs in the Finals, whoever has HCA will win it all. If Game 7 is at the Q, the Cavs will hoist the :lobt:

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:25 AM
We'll see. Boston scares me a million times more than Cleveland. So I hope Cleveland does get to the Finals.

TampaDude
Im never happy when the Lakers lose. It ruins my day. If I have a good day, like today, and then to cap it off by a lack luster performance by my team just sucks. They should ran until they throwup.

Now you know how us Spurs fans felt last night. :bang

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Yup...if it's Lakers and Cavs in the Finals, whoever has HCA will win it all. If Game 7 is at the Q, the Cavs will hoist the :lobt:

The Lakers will win that series regardless.....they have no answer for Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol.....plus....and I don't want to start a debate....

Kobe is still > Lebron.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-18-2009, 12:26 AM
We'll see. Boston scares me a million times more than Cleveland. So I hope Cleveland does get to the Finals.

At least you're honest about that. Most Laker fans say they hope they play Boston because Cleveland is the better team.

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:26 AM
DOK is forgetting about JJ Hickson.

TampaDude
03-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Kobe is still > Lebron.

Not this year. :nope

TampaDude
03-18-2009, 12:28 AM
The Lakers would get one of those first two, and it might not get back to the Q.

I don't see the Cavs losing at the Q in the Finals. I just don't. The Cavs are much better this year than they were in 2007 or 2008.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
DOK is forgetting about JJ Hickson.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

how could I forget about the 4 points and 2 rebounds he brings to the table?

RedsLakers24
im really scare of Boston, Clev is still good but the laker match up pretty well agaisnt the Cavs

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-18-2009, 12:30 AM
I want Boston because I feel we can beat them and it will be a better series. The Cavs cant take the Lakers 7 games, maybe not even six.

OK well that's still an honest response, I just don't like it when LA fans say they'd rather play Boston because it will be an easier series for LA.

DrHouse
03-18-2009, 12:30 AM
Cleveland will not get past BOS IMHO unless BOS is missing key players due to injury.

Every game I've seen the two teams play the Celtics have just totally locked Lebron up with their defense. It's just incredible to watch how they make him look like a scrub.

j-money24
03-18-2009, 12:31 AM
well atleast cavs play defense something the lakers dont like to do.

"defense wins you championships."
Rambis the so called lakers defensive coach should write that on every laker player face, maybe that would be the best thing hes ever done as a defensive coach.

TampaDude
Every game I've seen the two teams play the Celtics have just totally locked Kobe up with their defense. It's just incredible to watch how they make him look like a scrub.

:p:

RedsLakers24
Cleveland will not get past BOS IMHO unless BOS is missing key players due to injury.

Every game I've seen the two teams play the Celtics have just totally locked Lebron up with their defense. It's just incredible to watch how they make him look like a scrub.

Boston and the Lakers have done a good job agaisnt Lebron, thats because they know how to play him

IronMexican
I'd love to face Boston if I knew LA was gonna win:lol but I couldn't stomach another loss to them if LA lost.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-18-2009, 12:32 AM

I sometimes wonder what his stats would be like if he didn't get to play teams like Milwaukee four times a year.

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Nope. I'd be too hurt.

j.dizzle
03-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Philly is a gritty ass team & i like that. I love teams with a little attitude & dont back down & thats why philly did tonight. Kind of sucks that Lakers dont realize how important each & every game is but what can you do? They've done this many times this season & it bit them in the ass hard tonight. If they lose HCA by 1 game they can look back at performnces like this. Well deserved loss today IMO.

j.dizzle
03-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Cle doesnt make me nervous though. Its the lebron treatment from the refs that makes me nervous..

cobbler
03-18-2009, 01:37 AM
I sometimes wonder what his stats would be like if he didn't get to play teams like Milwaukee four times a year.

It definetly favors the East. Last year the Celts got home court and this year the Cavs could with a 1 or 2 game margin. However, the Lakers record was or will be actually better if you consider the strength of schedule. Oh well, so be it.

If the Laker make it to the finals, I want Boston. Cleveland would be a way easier matchup regardless of home court advantage. Boston matches up better against the Lakers and are a MUCH tougher out. Regardless, I want Boston for payback reasons.

crc21209
03-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Cleveland-Boston Conf. Finals again, I still think Boston gets past Bron.

Spur-Addict
03-18-2009, 01:46 AM
I think you are confusing happiness, with a flat out compensation for the loss. I can understand trying to justify the loss, especially seeing as how it was a home loss, which makes it even worse. You just lost, it's ok, it isn't the playoffs, just eat and move on.