PDA

View Full Version : Eva!

wijayas
03-18-2009, 05:56 AM
I am hoping that Eva's dalliances away from SA won't distract Tony in his quest for his fourth ring! :wakeup

This Mario Lopez guy is hot although he may not have as much $$$ as Tony! :lol :lol :lol

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/eva-celebrates-her-birthday-at-beso/2744/1#id=4

AussieFanKurt
03-18-2009, 06:04 AM
what a stupid irrelevant post.

fred33
03-18-2009, 06:30 AM
she was at the game

MaNuMaNiAc
03-18-2009, 06:49 AM
yeah... because women can't have male friends, right? Do everybody here a favor and stop posting this sort of bullshit

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 06:58 AM
she was at the game

at the wolves game??

AussieFanKurt
03-18-2009, 07:02 AM
yeah... because women can't have male friends, right? Do everybody here a favor and stop posting this sort of bullshit

agreed
shut up poster

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 07:06 AM
i wonder what tony thinks of his wive spending alot of time with this saved by the bell funny guy

Taco
03-18-2009, 07:18 AM
Do everybody here a favor and stop posting this sort of bullshit

:lol

Heck that's would eliminate 1/2 the people in here :lmao

romain.star
03-18-2009, 07:33 AM

chill out dude... don't feel like you have to read those worthess threads !

hater
03-18-2009, 08:39 AM
so she has a gay male friend. so what?

SenorSpur
03-18-2009, 08:47 AM
i wonder what tony thinks of his wive spending alot of time with this saved by the bell funny guy

I thought that myself. I also wonder how Ms. Longoria would feel if Tony's BFF was a hot, latin female and he was hanging out with her in his absence?

hater
03-18-2009, 08:56 AM
I thought that myself. I also wonder how Ms. Longoria would feel if Tony's BFF was a hot, latin female and he was hanging out with her in his absence?

if she was also gay like Carlitos, then Eva could care less IMO

urunobili
03-18-2009, 08:59 AM
if she was also gay like Carlitos, then Eva could care less IMO

or maybe she would support it.. you know... 3 way fodder... :stirpot:

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 09:10 AM

Yeah, I think she would go crazy.

Anyway, this mario saved by the bell guy isnt gay. he was married to ali landry, then cheated on her, later dated karina smirnoff, but broke up last summer.

Hemotivo
03-18-2009, 09:27 AM
so, he's not gay?

hater
03-18-2009, 09:27 AM
so because you bang a few hotties and marry a couple chicks you are not gay?? BS. Mario is a flaming homo, no that there is anything wrong with that.

All I'm saying is what Tony really needs to worry about is waking up one morning and finding buttnaked Mario Lopez next to him

MoSpur
03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
I have a feeling he is gay too.

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 09:34 AM
No, he is not gay. If he was gay, he would have come out for sure, its not like homosexuality is unaccepted in hollywood. So, why would he hide it?

he is straight.

Kermit
03-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Last time I checked, banging lots of hot chicks and not taking it in the pooper made you straight. Hater be hatin'.

Andy25
03-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Uh Oh Tony is going to have to go Ime Udoka on his ass.

But I read somewhere that Eva and that Mario guy are best friends or something.

And I'm pretty sure that dude is gay.

hater
03-18-2009, 09:40 AM
No, he is not gay. If he was gay, he would have come out for sure, its not like homosexuality is unaccepted in hollywood. So, why would he hide it?

he is straight.

a gay mexican?

are you seriously saying a gay mexican would make it in hollywood???

the hispanic community would tear his gay ass apart.

SenorSpur
03-18-2009, 09:41 AM

he is straight.

Mario is indeed quite the ladies man.

As a married woman, I still wonder how Eva can justify spending so much time with this guy. I know they are great friends, it's just a respect thing. I just can't imagine she would be OK with Tony spending so much time with a sexy femme fatale, who was considered his BFF.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I think she would go crazy.

Anyway, this mario saved by the bell guy isnt gay. he was married to ali landry, then cheated on her, later dated karina smirnoff, but broke up last summer.

I thought the dude was gay, but he's probably just the victim of hollywood smears and people running with it, when they don't really have evidence of guilt i.e. Tom Cruise suing accusers, etc, joining the Church of Scientology.

He's probably just a straight metro guy who got gay rumors as karma for the AC Slater Mullet he sported back in the early 90's.
He probably said, "ah fuck it" and is probably using the gay label to get closer to married women now...

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
a gay mexican?

are you seriously saying a gay mexican would make it in hollywood???

Those times are over my friend, and hollywood is hollywood, everything can happen there.

Even the USA has a black president, which was unthinkable some years ago.

anyway, i would go mad if i was tony :P some reporter should ask them! :)

angel_luv
03-18-2009, 10:09 AM
Boo!

I thought maybe Eva and Tony were expecting a baby or something cool like that.

This thread failed to deliver.

hater
03-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Those times are over my friend, and hollywood is hollywood, everything can happen there.

Even the USA has a black president, which was unthinkable some years ago.

well you don't know the spanish community, they are still as homophobic as ever. Carlos would not be as successful if he was not still in the closet.

and what does black president have to do with anything? we will never ever have a gay president.

anyway, i would go mad if i was tony :P some reporter should ask them! :)

we are trying to win a championship! :bang dude is gay and that's all there is to it! :downspin:

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Because it was unthinkable for the usa to have a black president couple of years ago. with that i am saying that things have changed, and things have changed everywhere, also within the mexican community.

Technique
03-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Speaking of pregnancies the most intriguing thing I find about the WNBA is when they are off for the entire season because they are pregnant. That's just both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Duncan74
03-18-2009, 10:38 AM
I went to school with Mario Lopez and he is a jerk! If Eva is smart she will stick to Tony!

SenorSpur
03-18-2009, 10:46 AM
I went to school with Mario Lopez and he is a jerk! If Eva is smart she will stick to Tony!

Funny! During interviews, he poses as a humble, God-fearing, guy who is very "down" and proud of his heritage. Didn't know he was that good of an actor. :lol

LockBeard
03-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Celebs....who gives a shit.

rascal
03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Hes not gay, infact, Eva is his type. I think they were good friends long before Tony came along, But going on a date in Mexico is a stretch, but hey, you know those French fuckers. I wonder would Tony get the same pass if he went on a date with Halle Berry or some other hot chic. I doubt it.

Eva wears the pants in that relationship. She does what she wants.

tonylongoriafan
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
boo!

I thought maybe eva and tony were expecting a baby or something cool like that.

This thread failed to deliver.

+1

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Because it was unthinkable for the usa to have a black president couple of years ago. with that i am saying that things have changed, and things have changed everywhere, also within the mexican community.

Racial politics is different than Gender politics so I don't think from what I've seen the Mexican community in SoCal will budge much when it comes to homosexuality . Society doesn't follow trends in a straight line like you're implying, there's backlash.

I know because living here in SoCal, the gay agenda crap ticked off a lot of people who were becoming more tolerant or at least "numb" to the gays faux politics....
I'm proof of being one of those people. I don't care for gay people anymore after their Prop 8 tantrums/Gaystapo nonsense. They're annoying. Not only that, their recent political agenda where they're now trying to put themselves on the same level as blacks in their civil right struggles is a big turnoff to racial minorities, and educated people who actually know the history of the civil rights movements of racial minorities in the 20th century.

Plus Hollyweird doesn't benefit in its location like San Francisco, it's still surrounded by adjacent communities that aren't homo-friendly. Black, Hispanic communities don't care for "gay" trends, no matter how much brainwashing PC crap is put out there by the news. They're strong in their stances on social issues as proof of Barack Obama supporters in the black community still voting heavily against gay marriage in California.

easy7
03-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Only if he went to jail. :lol

JudynTX
03-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I like her shoes.

rayray2k8
03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
I clicked on this thread thinking that there were Eva pics
in here, but instead I see goddamn love connection shit.
Give me back my 2 mins. :lol

Thompson
03-18-2009, 01:07 PM
From what I've read Mario is a sleazeball. Also, he once mentioned after Tony and Eva were together that he wished he had the opportunity to go out with her, but he was dating someone when they first met.

I wouldn't care for this particular guy if I were Tony, but since they know all the details better than we do, whatever.

Hemotivo
03-18-2009, 01:08 PM
what if kori read this thread?

MrChug
03-18-2009, 01:17 PM

That might be RIGHT UP his alley.

Nah, but why is everyone so shocked when someone calls her a dirty whore? She IS...she just took advantage of a young, dumb frenchie.

Oh, Gee!!
03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Eva wears the pants in that relationship. She does what she wants.

bingo

rascal
03-18-2009, 01:35 PM
what if kori read this thread?

Kori reads all the threads.

Hemotivo
03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
:wow

EricB
03-18-2009, 01:44 PM

he is straight.

Uhm, because its still not accepted?

Congrats, two horrible posts in one thread, you've tied my record.

spursfan09
03-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Hmm. I like her dress.

And as long as Tony doesn't care.....
He must be a really really secure man though.
Which he should be.

angel_luv
03-18-2009, 02:39 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/eva-celebrates-her-birthday-at-beso/2744/1#id=4

Some already mentioned it but it bears repeating:
Eva's outfit in that picture is super chic!