PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick complaint.

BacktoBasics
03-18-2009, 10:50 AM
I can't fucking stand the people I work with. I guess this is just going to be another one of those I hate people blah blah blah rants but the fact of the matter is I hate these people. I hate the way they breathe I hate the way they walk and I especially hate the way they think. I spend 70% of my day just attempting to avoid dealing with anyone here. The fucking irony in the way these morons condescendingly deal with me is starting to take a serious toll on my ability to function. The conversations are pointless and lack any real usable value. This entire place is counterproductive to the mentality it takes to run a successful business. Nothing is accounted for here, things come off the shelf and just disappear with no documentation. The only time parts inventory is reordered is when someone wants something and we don't have it. Its an embarrassment of my ability to find personal gratification for my effort and hard work. This fucking shithole is completely void of all common sense and quite frankly I don't know how we have any customer retention at all because our service manager refuses to communicate with our customers. 5-6 times a week I here "yeah its was supposed to be ordered/done/dealt with but so and so never called me back or let me know. Twice this morning I almost got in my vehicle and left but stopped myself because when times are decent around here the pay is fair and times right now are pretty decent so I endure this place for good pay. If any of my co-workers were to die I wouldn't attend their funeral. I wouldn't even be upset....I just flat wouldn't care. A small part of me might even be happy at the prospect of never having to deal with that person again. This goes for every single one of my co-workers. I hate them all but not equally some I hate more than others. I sometimes have moments where I completely understand how/why people just lose it and go apeshit (sup Manny) on their co-workers. I guess I'm trapped like those homeless dudes with no way out of their tent cities.

Richard Cranium
03-18-2009, 10:52 AM
They can't stand you either.

angel_luv
03-18-2009, 10:53 AM
I must say B2B, I have missed your rants.

I think of you now whenever I drive into my neighborhood.
Someone posted a sign advertising: Back to Basics tutoring.
:)

RandomGuy
03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
I can't fucking stand the people I work with. I guess this is just going to be another one of those I hate people blah blah blah rants but the fact of the matter is I hate these people. I hate the way they breathe I hate the way they walk and I especially hate the way they think. I spend 70% of my day just attempting to avoid dealing with anyone here. The fucking irony in the way these morons condescendingly deal with me is starting to take a serious toll on my ability to function. The conversations are pointless and lack any real usable value. This entire place is counterproductive to the mentality it takes to run a successful business. Nothing is accounted for here, things come off the shelf and just disappear with no documentation. The only time parts inventory is reordered is when someone wants something and we don't have it. Its an embarrassment of my ability to find personal gratification for my effort and hard work. This fucking shithole is completely void of all common sense and quite frankly I don't know how we have any customer retention at all because our service manager refuses to communicate with our customers. 5-6 times a week I here "yeah its was supposed to be ordered/done/dealt with but so and so never called me back or let me know. Twice this morning I almost got in my vehicle and left but stopped myself because when times are decent around here the pay is fair and times right now are pretty decent so I endure this place for good pay. If any of my co-workers were to die I wouldn't attend their funeral. I wouldn't even be upset....I just flat wouldn't care. A small part of me might even be happy at the prospect of never having to deal with that person again. This goes for every single one of my co-workers. I hate them all but not equally some I hate more than others. I sometimes have moments where I completely understand how/why people just lose it and go apeshit (sup Manny) on their co-workers. I guess I'm trapped like those homeless dudes with no way out of their tent cities.

Dang.

If I really hated work that much, I would start thinking of very creative ways to fuck with people.

It sounds like you could move inventory from bin to bin on a random (HA!) basis.

Heh, just one part every day or every other day to someplace it isn't supposed to be.

After a few months the anarchy would build up...

Or just start flushing large amounts of toilet paper down the toilets.

Nothing that can be specifically traced to you, and that would really be actively destructive.

Like borrowing somebody's stapler, and using all but the last 4 or 5 staples...

Ballcox
03-18-2009, 01:44 PM
You know, B2B, they're going to use this post at your court hearing once you gun down a majority of your co-workers.....

Melmart1
03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
I hear they are hiring in North Dakota ...

mrsmaalox
03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Dang.

If I really hated work that much, I would start thinking of very creative ways to fuck with people.

It sounds like you could move inventory from bin to bin on a random (HA!) basis.

Heh, just one part every day or every other day to someplace it isn't supposed to be.

After a few months the anarchy would build up...

Or just start flushing large amounts of toilet paper down the toilets.

Nothing that can be specifically traced to you, and that would really be actively destructive.

Like borrowing somebody's stapler, and using all but the last 4 or 5 staples...

Hmm I guess you missed his messing with a diabetics insulin bag of tricks!!

Melmart1
03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
B2B ... you sound like you need a beer. You should stop and buy one at HEB on the way home. Be sure your ID isn't expired.

CosmicCowboy
03-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Ladies you need to cheer B2B up by sending naked pictures to his in-box.

mrsmaalox
03-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Ladies you need to cheer B2B up by sending naked pictures to his in-box.

Hell no. It's kinda hot when he's feeling "rough" :eyebrows

BacktoBasics
03-18-2009, 02:35 PM
B2B ... you sound like you need a beer. You should stop and buy one at HEB on the way home. Be sure your ID isn't expired.:lmao I'm still a little butthurt over that day.

angel_luv
03-18-2009, 02:36 PM

:lol :lol

ididnotnothat
03-18-2009, 02:40 PM
B2B could get out of there if he wanted to. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Many PackYao
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
This is the real reason I signed up for this forum, not for basketball.:lol:D:tu
I pretty much feel the same way sometimes.

batman2883
03-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Cry me a river

BacktoBasics
03-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Cry me a riverIts a long line but I can probably get to you by the end of the week.

Last Comic Standing
03-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Maybe AlamoSpursfan can get on the next B-17 flight.

CosmicCowboy
03-18-2009, 05:39 PM
B2B, sounds like you need to go to the boneyard tonight.

Rack The Trolls!
03-18-2009, 05:40 PM
I hope your situation improves the Troll forum misses your epic topics.

How do you get the smell of vagina off your hands? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78221

biological clock
03-18-2009, 05:50 PM
This topic would be a tad more interesting if you worked for the post office! :tu

Ricardo Romo
03-18-2009, 05:52 PM

With out giving away where I work I must say this topic describes my situation also, and I am very curious on how this all pans out.

jack sommerset
03-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Fuck with them. Do something that can cause some mental damage and don't let anyone knows it you who caused the pain.

Example. The one bitch you hate that is married, put a used condom in her car. Call her house when you know her husband is there and ask for her, when he says who is this, just hang up on him. Put sex notes in her purse. Stretch it out. Over weeks,months. Don't be in a hurry. Hopefully she lets her co-workers know her husband is pissed and go from there buddy.

Troll
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
I hope your situation improves the Troll forum misses your epic topics.

How do you get the smell of vagina off your hands? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78221

Epic!? :rolleyes :sleep Can you kiss any more ass?

SequSpur
03-18-2009, 07:22 PM
you got issues...you should worry about yourself, what you do, what you have, how you feel...

how do you let someone else tax your gig? I never understood that...

Al Gore
03-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks to me you have a place online to vent your frustrations! :tu

mookie2001
03-18-2009, 08:10 PM
what i fucking hate about my job is foreign truck drivers who cant speak english so they whistle and bark like we're dogs, then the sign language they use wouldnt make sense to any human

its like these guys need to know where to take a dump and theyre 2legiting2quit me

fuck you nafta

The Power Hour.
03-18-2009, 08:33 PM
May I recommend you drive for..........

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/abc_halliburton_sign5_071203_ssh.jpg

exstatic
03-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Win

B2B ... you sound like you need a beer. You should stop and buy one at HEB on the way home. Be sure your ID isn't expired.
Place

B2B could get out of there if he wanted to. I don't feel sorry for him at all.
Show

timvp
03-19-2009, 01:14 AM
^^^ :lol

Doug Whiner
03-19-2009, 08:32 AM
People with jobs need to lighten up.

JudynTX
03-19-2009, 08:35 AM
Thanks to me you have a place online to vent your frustrations! :tu

:lol:lol