PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Want to Sign D'or Fischer

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Is reported since his Euroleague season is over because Maccabi fail to make Euroleague playoffs San Antonio Spurs want to sign him. He also has offer from the Phoenix Suns and from FC Barcelona of Euroleague.

First Spurs contact Ioannis Bourousis but he cannot come until this summer because he will play deep in Euroleague and Greek season so they move to second choice Fischer.

Fischer wants more money though than what NBA clubs have available.

If you wonder, Fischer is 6-11 255 center and was same one remember that season end when he was attack by fan at night club with broken glass bottle and face was wounded very bad and he was in hospital.

He is better now and Spurs and Suns want him.

Here is proof

http://one.co.il/Article/133939.html

Here is Youtube of him in poor level German League

kD-0ak5mHQE&fmt=18

and here is in high level Euroleague

O6XTSn0tciQ&fmt=18

KSuGhV5_y6I&fmt=18

_hO7DUdIKB4&fmt=18

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
How are we supposed to read that link? So another Pops Mensah Bonsu wants a lot of money? Bobcats released this guy a few years ago..had another chance with the Bulls...doesn't look any better than he did then...Pass

IronMexican
03-18-2009, 06:30 PM
I need to check if I have a Youtube mix.

completely deck
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
I need to check if I have a Youtube mix.

check the terrible posters mix

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:35 PM
How are we supposed to read that link? So another Pops Mensah Bonsu wants a lot of money? Bobcats released this guy a few years ago..doesn't look any better than he did then...Pass

Maybe you are not as smart as others here that always is call dumb?

Pops only last couple weeks in below average Euroleague club. Fischer play all year in big Euroleague club (but they were just average this year) and have very good season. Fischer Euroleague career > Pops Euroleague career by far.

timvp
03-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Stop making stuff up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Stop making stuff up.

Is true.

scanry
03-18-2009, 06:41 PM
You are stupid fucking liar. FUCK YOU.

Get you Gyro ass out of here....

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM

Pops only last couple weeks in Euroleague club. Fischer play all year in big Euroleague club and have very good season. Fischer Euroleague career > Pops Euroleague career by far.
The link is in fucking Israeli, dipshit. I don't know many people who read Israeli. Fischer has been cut by Charlotte, and Chicago, one of which is 6 games under .500 and the other is not even in the playoffs, before the season even started. Is this guy going to be our SAVIOR too?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Get you Gyro ass out of here....

Why is all here such assholes to me? I am just report this news here. Is ridiculous I have to be treat this way here.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:43 PM
The link is in fucking Israeli, dipshit. I don't know many people who read Israeli. Fischer has been cut by Charlotte, and Chicago, one of which is 6 games under .500 and the other is not even in the playoffs, before the season even started. Is this guy going to be our SAVIOR too?

:rollin

And of course Bourousis is better than him fool.

celldweller
03-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Please do not BAN :ban: for the sake of thee BoObie Vids! :worthy:

scanry
03-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Why is all here such assholes to me? I am just report this news here. Is ridiculous I have to be treat this way here.

Need a tissue???

I have a box separately for gyro asses like you....

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Need a tissue???

I have a box separately for gyro asses like you....

Who is girl in picture please? I like very much.

scanry
Please do not BAN :ban: for the sake of thee BoObie Vids! :worthy:

She's freaking gross man. Some STD infected whore is candy to your eyes???

Spursfan092120
It is ridiculous that you treat people like you do...you tell people that they're ignorant and have no knowledge...and you wonder why people act like they do? If you don't like it....

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg

I don't mean to be rude..but you've insulted every part of my intelligence..and I'm sick of it. Seriously. You come in here saying a guy is going to be a SAVIOR when he's never played NBA Ball, and when someone challenges that, you call him ignorant and say he has no knowledge. And savior is sacred, man..Jordan is a savior..Duncan is a savior. Bourossis is not...please..

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:48 PM
It is ridiculous that you treat people like you do...you tell people that they're ignorant and have no knowledge...and you wonder why people act like they do? If you don't like it....

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg

I don't mean to be rude..but you've insulted every part of my intelligence..and I'm sick of it. Seriously. You come in here saying a guy is going to be a SAVIOR when he's never played NBA Ball, and when someone challenges that, you call him ignorant and say he has no knowledge. And savior is sacred, man..Jordan is a savior..Duncan is a savior. Bourossis is not...please..

Israeli is not language. Please enough of this craps.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:49 PM

Um....what? And you wonder why we talk to you like we do?

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
http://israel.embassyhomepage.com/israeli_language_learn_israeli_language_schools_is raeli_dictionary_online_holiday_phrases_in_israeli _embassy_london_uk.htm
Yes it is, dumbass...It's called Hebrew...Please stop...I can't laugh any harder...I'll bust a blood vessel.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Um....what? And you wonder why we talk to you like we do?

You START it in other thread with all your insults to me and to Bourousis just because they are foreign or not in NBA. You start such behaviors not me. I only say it back AFTER is said to me FIRST. And for NO REASON you start such crap. I just report this news and am ATTACKED like this here.

No one will tolerate such.

You = ethnocentric bigot

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
http://israel.embassyhomepage.com/israeli_language_learn_israeli_language_schools_is raeli_dictionary_online_holiday_phrases_in_israeli _embassy_london_uk.htm
Yes it is, dumbass...It's called Hebrew...Please stop...I can't laugh any harder...I'll bust a blood vessel.

You idiot. Israeli is a person, the language is call Hebrew not Israeli.

ILoveOranges
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM

Haha every time I read this guy's posts, I think of Borat. I can't be the only one :lol.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM
How are we supposed to read that link? So another Pops Mensah Bonsu wants a lot of money? Bobcats released this guy a few years ago..had another chance with the Bulls...doesn't look any better than he did then...Pass

Pops only last couple weeks in below average Euroleague club. Fischer play all year in big Euroleague club (but they were just average this year) and have very good season. Fischer Euroleague career > Pops Euroleague career by far.

I'm sorry ass...you're the one who attacked me first..read..remember...CONCENTRATE!! Stop being a dick and start taking responsibility for your actions....
Could SOMEBODY pink this guy? PLEASE!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm sorry ass...you're the one who attacked me first..read..remember...CONCENTRATE!! Stop being a dick and start taking responsibility for your actions....

Lies, you start your shit on me ever since Bourousis thread piss you off. And it only piss you off because someone dare call non NBA player good and your arrogance cannot stand it.

I post true story related to Spurs and even give link and STILL I have to deal with such shit.:rolleyes

Bruno
03-18-2009, 06:58 PM
The true source of the info:

http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/midseason-signings-and-rumours-thread-9035/p16.html

According to one.co.il

Spurs & Suns want to snatch D'or Fischer from MTA.

Fischer said he prefers to stay in Europe and be a key player ( money difference between the possible NBA -Europe contracts is also a factor )

It rumored that Barca is also interested in adding him to its roster

Fisher recovery from the injury is really fast : he already started to practice with Maccabi.

Now as usual KBP doesn't give the source where he get the info and put some BS around it like Spurs going after Fischer because they can't get Bursitis before this summer.

celldweller
03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
She's freaking gross man. Some STD infected whore is candy to your eyes???

Hey slow down there. It's just to look at, not like the 10 year old in your sig. looking for her Dora the Explorer DVD Perv ! :rollin

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Lies, you start your shit on me ever since Bourousis thread piss you off. And it only piss you off because someone dare call non NBA player good and your arrogance cannot stand it.

I post true story related to Spurs and even give link and STILL I have to deal with such shit.:rolleyes
Lies? Dude..I proved you started it by posting our comments in order. How am I lying? And I could give a shit where players come from. Our 3 best players come from foreign countries, dumbass...REMEMBER?! And we can't read the link at all..BECAUSE IT'S IN FUCKING HEBREW!! And we're not even saying it isn't true..I'm just saying I wouldn't put him on the team...And you got this thing backwards pal..YOU couldn't handle it because you think your fucking European players are better than NBA players, and if anyone challenges that, you start calling them ignorant. Why don't you go to a fucking Greek basketball forum and let us talk about NBA ball...If this guy was so damn good, why has he been cut by the summer teams of Charlotte and Chicago?

scanry
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM

Why the fuck are you still arguing with the Gyro??

Pink my ass for change. He's doesn't deserve the recognition and Sequ sure as hell will piss all over this Gyro.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
The true source of the info:

http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/midseason-signings-and-rumours-thread-9035/p16.html

Now as usual KBP doesn't give the source where he get the info and put some BS around it like Spurs going after Fischer because they can't get Bursitis before this summer.

What do you mean here? This is link report same thing I just say here. How dare you see it is true and then say I make it up.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:02 PM

Pink my ass for change. He's doesn't deserve the recognition and Sequ sure as hell will piss all over this Gyro.
I'd love that...:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Lies? Dude..I proved you started it by posting our comments in order. How am I lying? And I could give a shit where players come from. Our 3 best players come from foreign countries, dumbass...REMEMBER?! And we can't read the link at all..BECAUSE IT'S IN FUCKING HEBREW!! And we're not even saying it isn't true..I'm just saying I wouldn't put him on the team...And you got this thing backwards pal..YOU couldn't handle it because you think your fucking European players are better than NBA players, and if anyone challenges that, you start calling them ignorant. Why don't you go to a fucking Greek basketball forum and let us talk about NBA ball...If this guy was so damn good, why has he been cut by the summer teams of Charlotte and Chicago?

Fischer is American dumbass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:03 PM

Who is girl in picture?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Sequ sure as hell will piss all over this Gyro.

I do not like the watersports.

Bruno
03-18-2009, 07:05 PM
What do you mean here? This is link report same thing I just say here. How dare you see it is true and then say I make it up.

Does this link say Spurs want him before the end of the season ?
Does this link say Spurs want him because the can't get Bursitis before this summer ?

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:06 PM
He's not saying you made it up, dumbass...he's saying this rumor thread is where you got it from. This link that YOU posted is very similar to this one

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2917781

ESPN posting that it looked like Phoenix had won the Kevin Garnett sweepstakes, with a trade involving Stoudemire to Minnesota was a load of shit..never happened.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Does this link say Spurs want him because the can't get Bursitis before this summer ?

Do you have brain? I have already said Spurs and agent of Bourousis were talking with each other. Maybe you cannot figure such basic concept out for yourself but this does not mean others is so slow also.

Russ
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Haha every time I read this guy's posts, I think of Borat. I can't be the only one :lol.

Every time I read a post like this, I think of "The Ugly American." I can't be the only one. :)

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:08 PM
He's not saying you made it up, dumbass...he's saying this rumor thread is where you got it from. This link that YOU posted is very similar to this one

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2917781

ESPN posting that it looked like Phoenix had won the Kevin Garnett sweepstakes, with a trade involving Stoudemire to Minnesota was a load of shit..never happened.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I did not say he will join Spurs you fucking asshole. read what I posted, he wants more money than NBA can offer. You are such jerk.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:09 PM
I know, but he's playing in Europe..dipshit...he played for West Virginia..I remember him. He was a good shotblocker..never insulted his talents..never even said they weren't talking about bringing him in. I just said I wouldn't, and you lost your fucking mind, like usual. The guy was cut by Charlotte and Chicago before he even played in a game. And I didn't see anything in your videos, or any other that would make him look any better in my eyes. Didn't say Pop felt the same. Perish the thought that the NBA wouldn't sign every fucking somewhat talented European player. Just stop it man...I don't think you're a troll..you just seem to be arrogant. My basketball knowledge would destroy whatever you know. Please..just stop it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I know, but he's playing in Europe..dipshit...he played for West Virginia..I remember him. He was a good shotblocker..never insulted his talents..never even said they weren't talking about bringing him in. I just said I wouldn't, and you lost your fucking mind, like usual. The guy was cut by Charlotte and Chicago before he even played in a game. And I didn't see anything in your videos, or any other that would make him look any better in my eyes. Didn't say Pop felt the same. Perish the thought that the NBA wouldn't sign every fucking somewhat talented European player. Just stop it man...I don't think you're a troll..you just seem to be arrogant. My basketball knowledge would destroy whatever you know. Please..just stop it.

I was not talking to you idiot. I was talking to someone else and then you start same craps against me as in Bourousis thread. I am going away from forum for little bit now.

And your basketball knowledge is this "NBA is whole world of basketball anything else shut the fuck up or I will insult you"

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I did not say he will join Spurs you fucking asshole. read what I posted, he wants more money than NBA can offer. You are such jerk.
OK..your point? I'll repeat..since you obviously aren't paying attention. I never said they weren't talking to him..never even said they wouldn't sign him..I just said I wouldn't..and you called me dumb...PLEASE...READ before you post.

Bruno
03-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Do you have brain? I have already said Spurs and agent of Bourousis were talking with each other. Maybe you cannot figure such basic concept out for yourself but this does not mean others is so slow also.

Funny how you try to justify your BS by the BS you have posted in other threads. :lol

Anyway, keep insulting people. I'm not interested a single second to speak with someone like you. I just come here to bring the part of truth in this info and I'm gone of this thread.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM

I was not talking to you idiot. I was talking to someone else and then you start same craps against me as in Bourousis thread. I am going away from forum for little bit now.

And your basketball knowledge is this "NBA is whole world of basketball anything else shut the fuck up or I will insult you"
Yes, you WERE talking to me. you said "Fischer is American, dumbass..so I responded. And let's face it..the NBA is the best league in the world..everyone knows it. And you're saying that a guy is being looked at by teams...I said I wouldn't sign him personally..and then you lost your mind, and called me dumb. I fucking hate someone challenging my intelligence. A lot of sports knowledge and a college degree says I'm not dumb, asshole. The reason I attack you is because you attack me first..your arrogance prevents you from seeing that. And when you insult my intelligence, you can damn sure bet I will respond.

hater
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM

dude why don't you stick to one kind of fake accent? you're pathetic pretending you don't speak english

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Funny how you try to justify your BS by the BS you have posted in other threads. :lol

Anyway, keep insulting people. I'm not interested a single second to speak with someone like you. I just come here to bring the part of truth in this info and I'm gone of this thread.

Never once have you contribute anything on Europe game. You have always been wrong on everything and still you feel like I need to be corrected by you?

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Just because some jackass comes in this forum, insulting people, and says that a player is talking to a team, it doesn't mean we're going to believe it. You have to have proof. You haven't given us one BIT of proof that the Spurs have even TALKED to Bouroussis. And even if they have, all we did was say he wasn't the best Spurs option...and wasn't a SAVIOR, and you lost your freaking mind..just like you did on this thread...

Kill_Bill_Pana
Yes, you WERE talking to me. you said "Fischer is American, dumbass..so I responded. And let's face it..the NBA is the best league in the world..everyone knows it. And you're saying that a guy is being looked at by teams...I said I wouldn't sign him personally..and then you lost your mind, and called me dumb. I fucking hate someone challenging my intelligence. A lot of sports knowledge and a college degree says I'm not dumb, asshole. The reason I attack you is because you attack me first..your arrogance prevents you from seeing that. And when you insult my intelligence, you can damn sure bet I will respond.

I never even say anything about him idiot. I never say one thing about his game, how good is he or if he can play in NBA or if Spurs need him. I say NOTHING but what was true that Spurs wanted him. YOU have some issues.

And I was NOT talking to you dumbass.

Spursfan092120
dude why don't you stick to one kind of fake accent? you're pathetic pretending you don't speak english
:lmao

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:19 PM
I never eben say anything about him idiot. I never say one thing about his game, how good is he or if he can play in NBA. I say NOTHING but what was true that Spurs wanted him. YOU have some issues.
DUDE...your link did NOT say the Spurs wanted him...your link was rumor garbage..just like every other rumor we heard before the trade deadline. If every link we saw was true, the Spurs would be starting Vince Carter and Rasheed Wallace right now. You're damn right I have issues. I have issues with some idiot insulting my intelligence, and telling me that because I personally wouldn't sign a player who's been cut by two low level SUMMER LEAGUE teams, I'm dumb. But who WOULDN'T have issues with that?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:20 PM

WTF is this? My English is very strong. It is as good or maybe even > your English. I had personal teacher in language.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:20 PM
DUDE...your link did NOT say the Spurs wanted him...your link was rumor garbage..just like every other rumor we heard before the trade deadline. If every link we saw was true, the Spurs would be starting Vince Carter and Rasheed Wallace right now. You're damn right I have issues. I have issues with some idiot insulting my intelligence, and telling me that because I personally wouldn't sign a player who's been cut by two low level SUMMER LEAGUE teams, I'm dumb. But who WOULDN'T have issues with that?

I report what link says, I did not say I SAY IT. WTF is wrong with you? And I thought you say you are not able to read Hebrew? Now you can?

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I never even say anything about him idiot. I never say one thing about his game, how good is he or if he can play in NBA or if Spurs need him. I say NOTHING but what was true that Spurs wanted him. YOU have some issues.

WTF are you talking about...anyone, including yourself, can look up and see that you replied to me that he wasn't American. Please, if you're going to lie, don't do it when the evidence is right in front of you..it insults everybody's intelligence and makes you look REALLY ignorant.

hater
03-18-2009, 07:21 PM
WTF is this? My English is very strong. It is as good or maybe even > your English. I had personal teacher in language.

my english very much strong too. I learn from british prostitute I once date.

see? anyone can do your tired bit, loser

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:22 PM

I report what link says, I did not say I SAY IT. WTF is wrong with you?
As you said in the top link, you are saying that it is true that Spurs want him. And you sit here, insult everybody in this room's intelligence, start threads calling us dumb and fools, and you wonder WTF is wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong..I'm tired of it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:25 PM
WTF are you talking about...anyone, including yourself, can look up and see that you replied to me that he wasn't American. Please, if you're going to lie, don't do it when the evidence is right in front of you..it insults everybody's intelligence and makes you look REALLY ignorant.

Lies it was me and scanry talking dumbass. I think I will not answer your posts again. You are very rude and mean.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
As you said in the top link, you are saying that it is true that Spurs want him. And you sit here, insult everybody in this room's intelligence, start threads calling us dumb and fools, and you wonder WTF is wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong..I'm tired of it.

I am talk about it is true there is report. Are you such idiot as this really? Can you not even read what I post? FUCK YOU and I am never talking to you again.\

This is how I am treat for posting this issue? Fuck YOU.

Taking it to the Hole
03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Is this thread still going? Geez, someone needs to just close it already.

ChumpDumper
03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
So they want him for summer league.

Exciting.

Obstructed_View
03-18-2009, 07:31 PM

You is Greec dumbass.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:33 PM

First two quotes prove that you attacked me first. I just said that I would pass on him, and you called me dumb. You think said I was a fool and Bouroussis was better. Then, after I said you had a problem that the NBA didn't sign every European player, you said he's American...you WERE talking to me..STOP saying you weren't...you're an idiot...STOP calling me dumb..STOP calling me a fool..STOP calling me a bigot, and STOP insulting my, as well as everyone else's, intelligence...

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
I am talk about it is true there is report. Are you such idiot as this really? Can you not even read what I post? FUCK YOU and I am never talking to you again.\

This is how I am treat for posting this issue? Fuck YOU.
My God..You just don't listen...I never said it wasn't true..I never said there wasn't a report..I just said I WOULDN'T PERSONALLY SIGN HIM...READ MY POSTS, IDIOT!! Oh..and fuck me? FUCK YOU!

scanry
03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
FUCK YOU I'm not talking to you again. Then again he does just that...:lol:lol:lol

I'm lovin this thread.

Good laughs all around..

AussieFanKurt
03-18-2009, 07:55 PM
what the fuck is with this bloke and international players

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:55 PM
FUCK YOU I'm not talking to you again. Then again he does just that...:lol:lol:lol

I'm lovin this thread.

Good laughs all around..
I know..and then he leaves...

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 07:57 PM
what the fuck is with this bloke and international players
I love that the guy's passionate about the sport, but the second he insults my personal intelligence and knowledge about basketball, that's where I draw the line...pisses me off...dude calls me an ass, dumb, a fool...fool is where I draw the line...got that from my dad..my dad's the nicest guy on earth..someone calls him a fool, they're freaking dead..lol

AussieFanKurt
03-18-2009, 07:59 PM
yeah i guess thats the most annoying part
he thinks hes always right...

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 08:00 PM
:tu

scanry
03-18-2009, 08:02 PM

That's just Gyro being Human...

Bukefal
03-18-2009, 08:08 PM
the greco wants his greek or other int. players to join the nba, so bad, that he is posting these speculations over and over again, so maybe after 100 speculations, maybe 1 comes true, thats how he thinks, he is living in his own world.

Calm down malaka, drink a frappe!

gameFACE
03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Here, i'll get it started:

D'or Fischer!

Nah, that isn't catchy........

jag
03-18-2009, 09:34 PM
All American's is liars. Bourousis is greatest of all times. I live in Greece...and yet I have an Internet Service Provider that is not available in Greece.

CubanMustGo
03-18-2009, 09:37 PM
I can't understand why this clown doesn't get pinked permanently.

The Truth #6
03-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Kill Bill's Borat impersonation never ceases to get a rile out of someone. This is an obvious joke.

rayray2k8
03-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Too early to be taking about adding people for next season, try in the summer to
get some post in the summer when it's dead in here.

And who is that girl in scanry's avatar? Looks like she's freaking 12!!

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Kill Bill's Borat impersonation never ceases to get a rile out of someone. This is an obvious joke.
Why would this be an obvious joke? Just curious.

Spursfan092120
03-18-2009, 11:02 PM
I can't understand why this clown doesn't get pinked permanently.
Kill_Bill_Pana
Yeah..looks good to me.

Mavs<Spurs
03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Kill_Bill_Pana
Yeah..looks good to me.

This thread is too funny !

You have a lot of patience, Spursfan092120 !

Most of your posts are actually reasonable, you proved he started the name calling, and you were trying to reason with him. Unfortunately, he didn't ever address the points you made or answer intelligently.

lefty
03-19-2009, 12:26 AM
" Kill Bill Pana "

Yeah, let's do it !!!!!!

Spursfan092120
03-19-2009, 12:35 AM
This thread is too funny !

You have a lot of patience, Spursfan092120 !

Most of your posts are actually reasonably, you proved he started, and you were trying to reason with him. Unfortunately, he didn't ever address the points you made or answer intelligently.

Didn't want to insult the guy until he started insulting me. I'm a good guy till someone pulls my chain. hmm...oh well.

PDXSpursFan
03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Can we create a Euro forum and let KBP be the Mod... and also let him be the only member with access to that forum. That's where threads like this belong to.

Muser
03-19-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm from Europe, wait does that mean the Spurs want to sign me too?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-19-2009, 01:29 PM

Umm, it corroborates what he is saying. There is nothing to indicate that is where he got the info from.