PDA

View Full Version : I love ACORN and everything they do.

RandomGuy
03-19-2009, 09:14 AM
That is all.

I love them because conservatives hate them.

No other reason.

Don't expect me to defend them, their people, or anything they do. I don't care.

I love them because, for some reason, conservatives froth at the mouth when they think about them, and that amuses me to no end.

Cue entrance of frothy rants in 3, 2, 1:

:corn:

DarrinS
03-19-2009, 09:19 AM
There's nothing wrong with printing your own money as long as you don't get caught using it.

Sincerely,

Logic used to defend ACORN

Blake
03-19-2009, 09:21 AM
I love scotch.......scotch scotch scotch scotch.......down in my belly...

RandomGuy
03-19-2009, 09:34 AM
There's nothing wrong with printing your own money as long as you don't get caught using it.

Sincerely,

Not frothy enough. :lol

Where is gtown or WC when you need them...?

RandomGuy
03-19-2009, 09:37 AM
There's nothing wrong with printing your own fake US currency as long as you don't try to use it.

Sincerely,

Fixed. :p:

(note: you can print your own money and use it as an exchange medium if you want to and others agree to accept it, you just can't fake US dollars, so I fixed that part too, just because I am excessively detail oriented, sorry)

clambake
03-19-2009, 10:13 AM
acorn has the highest standard of ethics that conservatives strive to reach.

byrontx
03-19-2009, 11:08 AM
+1
To really get the wing-nuts going though it has to be a current hit on the Republican Noise Machine which, at the moment, seems to be full of static. It seems they just do not know what to do with themselves right now.

DarrinS
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
From the ultra-conservative CNN

gkUKOSnv2zY

George Gervin's Afro
03-19-2009, 11:32 AM
I just hope Fox news and the Republicans try and make ACORN a campaign issue...Oh wait they did..:lmao

RandomGuy
03-19-2009, 12:06 PM
I just hope Fox news and the Republicans try and make ACORN a campaign issue...Oh wait they did..:lmao

The reason it didn't work is that a lot of the charges leveled at it were unfair distortions, made for VERY obvious political gains.

Anybody who *objectively* looked into it realized that. That is why a lot of the "liberal" media didn't buy into the right wing hype.