PDA

View Full Version : Joe Pags

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 09:39 AM
wow I accidentally turned on 1200 to see if spurs warm up was on an heard this clown actually saying he was a good american with good moral values, then turn around and spew pure hate on the the liberals and his President Obama. How does this guy still have a job, and to hear all the people calling in and giving him kudos is kind of scary.:flag:

DarrinS
03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
wow I accidentally turned on 1200 to see if spurs warm up was on an heard this clown actually saying he was a good american with good moral values, then turn around and spew pure hate on the the liberals and his President Obama. How does this guy still have a job, and to hear all the people calling in and giving him kudos is kind of scary.:flag:

Change the channel. I don't particularly care for his show. I usually listen to 760.

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Change the channel. I don't particularly care for his show. I usually listen to 760.

as I said i was tuning in to hear some spurs pre-game. I should have changed it right away but was blown away with what I was hearing.

DarrinS
03-20-2009, 09:48 AM
as I said i was tuning in to hear some spurs pre-game. I should have changed it right away but was blown away with what I was hearing.

He has an annoying radio voice -- always sounds like he needs to hock up a lung.

JoeChalupa
03-20-2009, 10:10 AM
He always sounds like he needs to blow his nose. He's a twoface.

Yonivore
03-20-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't know the guy but am immediately dubious when you use the term "spew hate."

Give examples. Liberals are famous for identifying strident disagreement as "hate speech."

CosmicCowboy
03-20-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm a conservative that loves listening to Rush and Hannity and even I think Joe Pags is an idiot. He picks random topics with absolutely no preparation, doesn't know the facts, and then yells down anyone who doesn't agree with whatever position he has taken on an issue.

jman3000
03-20-2009, 10:28 AM
He's center right for the most part... he will on occasion sound like a nut job... but it's not nearly as partisan as some other shit heads like Hannity or Rush... or Savage, Hewitt, Prager, Levine, Beck, Medvev, Gallagher.

Half the show consists of talking about getting pickles on your burger when you asked for no pickles anyway.

jman3000
03-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm a conservative that loves listening to Rush and Hannity and even I think Joe Pags is an idiot. He picks random topics with absolutely no preparation, doesn't know the facts, and then yells down anyone who doesn't agree with whatever position he has taken on an issue.

:lol the only difference between Pags and Rush/Hannity is that they actually plan and prepare for their shows... they may know facts... but they're not ashamed of twisting them a certain way to benefit themselves.

They all yell down anyone who doesn't agree with their position... either that or ask a loaded question in order to make any opposing viewpoint moot.

jman3000
03-20-2009, 10:31 AM
and Pags voice sounds like he's trying to seduce me.. and I dont like that.

isn't his real last name like some really long Greek name? like paglisosopics or something long like that?

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
I don't know the guy but am immediately dubious when you use the term "spew hate."

Give examples. Liberals are famous for identifying strident disagreement as "hate speech."

just like that.

Yonivore
03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
That may be. We have a similar drive time jock up here named Jeff Ward. Fancies himself a libertarian. Picks a salient story, creates a narrative and starts riling up listeners...callers are hung up on and called idiots when they try to point out he's actually made up facts, out of whole cloth, to make his story more outrageous.

Anyway, define "Hate Speech" in the context of what you heard in San Antonio.

Yonivore
03-20-2009, 10:33 AM
just like that.
What I wrote is "hate speech?"

Well, that would explain a lot.

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 10:41 AM
What I wrote is "hate speech?"

Well, that would explain a lot.

a joke you apologist.
just stream woai radio tonight and you will probably cream your pants when you hear him.

JoeChalupa
03-20-2009, 10:43 AM
He's center right for the most part... he will on occasion sound like a nut job... but it's not nearly as partisan as some other shit heads like Hannity or Rush... or Savage, Hewitt, Prager, Levine, Beck, Medvev, Gallagher.

Half the show consists of talking about getting pickles on your burger when you asked for no pickles anyway.

Or trying to find Dr. Pepper

Yonivore
03-20-2009, 10:45 AM
a joke you apologist.
just stream woai radio tonight and you will probably cream your pants when you hear him.
Not if he's like you describe...can't stand that type of radio.

But, again, explain what you meant by "spewing hate," I'm curious.

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 10:47 AM
he detests every move by OUR president. does that help teacher?

JoeChalupa
03-20-2009, 10:48 AM

And he always will.

johnsmith
03-20-2009, 10:52 AM
If this forum is an indicator, then I'm now convinced that more liberals listen to conservative radio hosts then do conservatives.

You guys should just stop listening to all these shows and they might go off the air because they have no customers left.

Yonivore
03-20-2009, 10:52 AM
No. For the past 8 years we've been hearing how dissent was the greatest form of patriotism.

Has that changed?

Please, give me an example of him "spewing hate."

JoeChalupa
03-20-2009, 11:01 AM
If this forum is an indicator, then I'm now convinced that more liberals listen to conservative radio hosts then do conservatives.

You guys should just stop listening to all these shows and they might go off the air because they have no customers left.

I listen to entertaining conservative radio for the laughs. Rush Limpballs is one funny mofo.

redskinfan
03-20-2009, 11:13 AM
No. For the past 8 years we've been hearing how dissent was the greatest form of patriotism.

Has that changed?

Please, give me an example of him "spewing hate."

are you Joe Pags? A-hole?

DarrinS
03-20-2009, 11:18 AM

Dennis Prager is pretty fair. And a lot of his topics aren't even political.

On the left, I liked that guy Lionel (last name?), but I don't know what happened to his show.

jman3000
03-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Dennis Prager is pretty fair. And a lot of his topics aren't even political.

On the left, I liked that guy Lionel (last name?), but I don't know what happened to his show.

that's true... his voice is the least annoying out of all of them and he is fair. he's not afraid to admit that he's left of rush and hannity and that he believes that if the republican party were to move in the direction that rush wants to take it, then it would end the GOP.

When i caught his little speech on that it surprised me.

jman3000
03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
savage did this really bad speedy gonzalez type voice yesterday while talking about mexico and it came off as incredibly racist.

i know if somebody were to call in and call it racist he'd just call them racist and yell at them.

Winehole23
03-20-2009, 01:48 PM

You guys should just stop listening to all these shows and they might go off the air because they have no customers left.Howard Stern effect. Haters make more loyal listeners.

word
03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
My problem with Pags is that he's stupid and you can't fix that. If he were merely ignorant, it could be fixed.