PDA

View Full Version : Police Release Sketches of Landry's Assailants

Indazone
03-20-2009, 09:57 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj137/Spurspics/M_IMAGE_11fd101b4ff_93_88_fa_d0_4fa.jpg

Looks like Parker and Finley to me...hmmm I smell a rat.

Police release sketches of suspects in Carl Landry shooting

HOUSTON -- Houston police released composite sketches Thursday of two men wanted in connection with the shooting of Houston Rockets forward Carl Landry.

Police say they found evidence in the suspects' vehicle linking them to an earlier robbery and assault.

They stole a man's wallet at gunpoint early Tuesday, then assaulted him in the 4400 block of Telephone Road, according to police.

Minutes later, the same suspects allegedly shot Landry after crashing into his SUV.

He talked about the scary ordeal after Wednesday's practice.

"First and foremost, I want to thank God, my friends, my family," Landry said. Everybody, ya know, had wishes and were concerned about me. Thanks."

Landry said he went out with a female friend to get something to eat early Tuesday when an oncoming vehicle suddenly hit his SUV.

"I was sideswiped once. They turn around and hit me again on the other side and I ran into a big street light," Landry said. "The car was totaled at the time and I knew something was going on -- like they were looking for somebody. Both of the guys got out of the car. I tried to plead my case, saying that "I'm not the guy they were looking for, or whatever." But immediately they started shooting. Two shots were fired. The second one hit me in the left calf."

Landry said he ran six blocks with his leg bleeding and he was scared to death as he knocked on neighbors doors, then hid in the bushes as he waited for help.

Landry was taken to a Houston hospital where he was treated for a bullet wound and dislocated finger.

If you recognize either suspect, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

"I am so glad he's fine," Yao Ming said Wednesday.

Landry's female companion, who ran in the opposite direction, wasn't hurt.

Landry's mother attended Wednesday's practice.

"I'm blessed. It's a blessing because it could have been a total opposite," said Landry's mother, Anita. "I could've came from his New Orleans game to come see them pull a sheet from over his head to show me that that's my child. I'm grateful that he's alive."

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stor...s.4fa7355c.html (http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou090319_mh_carl_landry_suspects.4fa7355c.html)

sribb43
03-20-2009, 09:59 AM
guy on the right looks like The Rock

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-20-2009, 10:01 AM
The on the left looks like Carlos Arroyo.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I think we just cracked this case, scribb.

I felt bad about it but I had to chuckle at NBA TV last night. On the crawl at the bottom they were going through injuries around the league. The list went something like "Dwyane Wade (hip flexor), Wally Sczerbiak (sore left knee), Carl Landry (shot in leg, failed robbery), Leon Powe (ankle)..." Just a total "WTF?" moment. I guess after Plaxico Burress they felt the need to break down the categories of possible reasons for a GSW.