Holmes_Fans
03-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Good thing Dirk isn't clutch

mavs>spurs2
03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah what a soft declining pussy :rolleyes

Brickhouse
03-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Dirk has sucked (by his standards) the last two games and in general, since All Star break. Good thing that one went in for him.

Rogue
03-20-2009, 08:41 PM
our boys in blue should have closed the game before it got crunch.

Ghazi
03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Dirk's missed a lot of FT's lately.

God bless the clutchness of our beloved Dirk, our beloved Dirk whose game 5 Finals shot is forgotten only because the whistles rewarded D-Whistle the primadonna wheelchair bitch who is a sex addict and doesnt deserve his ring and isn't an MVP candidate 2 FT's to end that game, whose 29/15 Game 6 performance is forgotten because his teammates shot barely above 33% and because yet again D-Whistle the bitch shot 21 free throws, whose game 5 performance against the Warriors is forgotten due to Stephen Jackson hitting a bunch of bullshit 3's in Game 6 dooming our Mavs.

Who has shown brilliance down the stretch multiple times this year.

At this point all we can hope for in our beloved unsatisfying season is a strong finish due to a lot of home games.

It's been an unsatisfying season but I'm optimistic about the future with Shawne mutha fuckin Williams and Gerald mutha fuckin Green. Green/Williams/Dirk will be contending for a title in 2010, book it.

Brickhouse
03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
It's been an unsatisfying season but I'm optimistic about the future with Shawne mutha fuckin Williams and Gerald mutha fuckin Green. Green/Williams/Dirk will be contending for a title in 2010, book it.

Really gunning for that internship with Donnie huh?

Ghazi
03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Well I have to admit I missed a big chunk of the 1st half but I saw our beloved Gerald mutha fuckin Green did get 3 minutes, scoring 4 points on 5 shots.

MONO CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!1

sribb43
03-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Gerald Green = JR Smith w/o a jump shot

sook
03-20-2009, 09:16 PM

so he's a bonehead that can't shoot and is therefore useless unless he's open for a dunk

sribb43
03-20-2009, 09:19 PM
so he's a bonehead that can't shoot and is therefore useless unless he's open for a dunk

:tu

Rogue
03-20-2009, 09:25 PM
at least he can make the dunk when there is a chance, instead of missing it as yao usually does.

monosylab1k
03-21-2009, 01:18 AM

I wonder how good JR Smith's jumper would be if he NEVER GOT PLAYING TIME.

You gotta be fuckin' retarded if you think you can judge Gerald Green on his 5 minutes every two weeks.

It's about DEVELOPING players, not giving them a few bullshit minutes and giving up for a month, rinse, and repeat.

monosylab1k
03-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Sorry, a few clutch jumpers by Dirk does nothing to evaporate the truth that he's past is prime and declining. I love Dirk, but this team will be better off when they figure out that he isn't a franchise player anymore.

Xylus
03-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Looks like the Suns will have to go 14-0 the rest of the way. No problem!

Ghazi
03-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Sorry, a few clutch jumpers by Dirk does nothing to evaporate the truth that he's past is prime and declining. I love Dirk, but this team will be better off when they figure out that he isn't a franchise player anymore.

Agree, we should trade him for young players and picks and pair them up w/ Gerald Green and Shawne mutha fuckin Williams.

Green/Williams/(insert future draft pick/young player) = :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: baby!

Ghazi
03-21-2009, 03:02 AM

Anywho, I suppose you're implying some sort of "blow up" here where we trade Dirk and start over.

That would be a decent idea if we had a 2010 draft pick. If we trade our beloved Dirk this year and assure a poor 2009-2010 season, we don't even get a draft pick outta it. OKC got Jeff Green out of Ray Allen and in rebuilding got Russell Westbrook as well. That's value. What's the point of trading Dirk and watching the Nets collect a top 5 draft pick? I hope I don't have my information mixed up, I think this would be the case.

It's better to trade Dirk in the 2010 offseason for a young talent or high 2010 draft pick, so that the poor 2010-2011 season can assure a high 2011 draft pick as well.

That is assuming our guys can't get any deals done this year to elevate us.

Just my two cents on the beloved Mavs.

Rogue
03-21-2009, 06:06 AM
it's still too early for us to think about reconstruction. we still have plenty of great players like Dirk and our organization is also pretty good except for the idiotic GM and the stubborn head coach. the only issue making us different from lakers is just our lack at the 5. our center takes 11m fromour team but he contributes less than a mid-level center does, and his outrageous contract still has 2 entire season out of this half-eaten season, which means we'll have little salary space to make a big move in the free agent market.

It's easy to imagine how good our team will be if donnie trades some of our garbage contracts for a decent center like kaman. we don't need a gasol-caliber player to become a title contender, what we need is just a decent center that can play some decent games on both ends. a player as good as perkins is very enough to make our team a title contender, but donnie is just too idiotic to make such a move. we have piled so many good players on the back court that even gerald green can't get any time to play. I hope donnie will get smart for one second this summer and make a move to bring us a decent center.

BlackSwordsMan
03-21-2009, 11:35 AM
:cheer:cheer:cheer

sribb43
03-21-2009, 12:09 PM
I wonder how good JR Smith's jumper would be if he NEVER GOT PLAYING TIME.

You gotta be fuckin' retarded if you think you can judge Gerald Green on his 5 minutes every two weeks.

It's about DEVELOPING players, not giving them a few bullshit minutes and giving up for a month, rinse, and repeat.

While GG might be our best option at shooting guard he is still fuckin' garbage and until i see something different than I have in his 4-5 yrs in the league, he will continue to be garbage....I hope he can prove me wrong but Carlisle will sub him in next time at the end of the half with 00.5 sec left for a defensive substitution:bang

monosylab1k
03-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Anywho, I suppose you're implying some sort of "blow up" here where we trade Dirk and start over.

Not at all. I'm saying that Cuban's philosophy of "build the team around Dirk" doesn't work anymore. Dirk isn't a #1 guy anymore, and he's not a 1.5 anymore either. He's solidly a #2 guy still playing the #1 guy role.

We neeed a new franchise player, and if Dirk is still a part of this roster, great. If not, too bad. But Dirk isn't relevant to the Mavs success anymore. They aren't, and will never again be, contenders when he's the #1 option.