PDA

View Full Version : You cant ask for nothing more

spurspokesman
03-20-2009, 10:00 PM
The refs despite that BS jumpball call on TIM did A damn good job down the stretch and we basically (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE) got any call A team could ask for and came up with not one point. Bowen played his life away gooden and thomas was solid and even at home we lose. I dont wanna hear anyone talking manu trades no more. His absence is sorely felt. This guy on one leg gets us A W tonight. Wow that was horrible. But im sure they'll get it right when it counts. (Hopefully)

Dunc n Dave
03-20-2009, 10:08 PM
The refs despite that BS jumpball call on TIM did A damn good job down the stretch and we basically (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE) got any call A team could ask for and came up with not one point. Bowen played his life away gooden and thomas was solid and even at home we lose. I dont wanna hear anyone talking manu trades no more. His absence is sorely felt. This guy on one leg gets us A W tonight. Wow that was horrible. But im sure they'll get it right when it counts. (Hopefully)

Every call except the obvious foul on Marbury (no-call) when Mason threw up the airball runner from the FT line. We were down 2 at that point.

But still, shooting slump from 3, and the 6 missed FTs in a row sealed the Spurs fate. Those are FREE points and both guys shoot 80%.

We missed several wide open 3's too. Mason, Finley, Bonner, even Parker's 3 attempt were all uncontested misses. I hope we break out of this 3 game shooting slump on Sunday or else we are gonna be in for a dog fight with Houston for the #2 seed.

45 bank shot
03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
well i'd say "a loss is a loss", therez no excueses or "ifs"