PDA

View Full Version : Is Bonner related to Pop?

SequSpur
03-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Why in the fuck would Pop have him guard Kevin Garnett? Dude scored at will on him. Dude, is the world laughing at the Spurs?

I went to the game tonight, I was so pumped. What a fucking let down. The refs sucked, the lineups the spurs had out there couldn't score points if there was no opponent out there.

Then missed free throws? Dude, it's our fucking home. it's our fucking arena...

the outdoor concert was far better than the game...

now back to bonner... I can't fucking take it anymore... I don't get it...

lefty
03-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Why in the fuck would Pop have him guard Kevin Garnett? Dude scored at will on him. Dude, is the world laughing at the Spurs?

I went to the game tonight, I was so pumped. What a fucking let down. The refs sucked, the lineups the spurs had out there couldn't score points if there was no opponent out there.

TP sucked major donkey ass in crunch time

Again....

Rogue
03-20-2009, 11:27 PM
i'm glad to see sequspur get unpinked.

Kori Ellis
03-20-2009, 11:28 PM
We wouldn't have BEEN in crunch time if it wasn't for Parker. The guy has been fucking MVP of the Spurs all season you douche.

And he has the best "crunch time" stats on the Spurs.

Missing 6 FT's in a row sucked ass, but didn't you guys see it coming as soon as Finley missed the first two... after those I knew the Spurs weren't hitting another FT the rest of the way.

Chieflion
03-20-2009, 11:28 PM
i'm glad to see sequspur get unpinked.
But he is still gay.

SequSpur
03-20-2009, 11:30 PM

Missing 6 FT's in a row sucked ass, but didn't you guys see it coming as soon as Finley missed the first two... after those I knew the Spurs weren't hitting another FT the rest of the way.

yeah, tell me about it.. when michelle missed those two and parker missed the first one, my heart dropped in my stomach and I couldn't watch the train wreck that was going to happen...

Kori Ellis
03-20-2009, 11:30 PM
yeah, tell me about it.. when michelle missed those two and parker missed the first one, my heart dropped in my stomach and I couldn't watch the train wreck that was going to happen...

:lol @ Michelle

SequSpur
03-20-2009, 11:31 PM
:lol @ Michelle

:p:

Duncan2177
03-21-2009, 12:08 AM

Bonner is a good shooter but his defense is shit, Why Pop would have him guard Garnett is beyond me. Why not Thomas? WTF is going on in spurs land?

baseline bum
03-21-2009, 12:24 AM
LMAO at the time Bonner was 10 feet away from Garnett and started moving backwards, allowing KG to pull inside the FT line for an easy jumper. One thing is for certain: Bonner is a member of SPBM.

VI_Massive
03-21-2009, 12:32 AM
I know this might garner some incredulity, but I thought he played well early in the game. He was bodied up against Garnett (admittedly hampered) and hit the boards well. Not sure if he just lost it the rest of the way or if they decided to take advantage of his slow rotations by getting Garnett those jumpers, but he was slow closing them out and KG made him pay.

raspsa
03-21-2009, 12:40 AM

Yeah, Finley's misses were huge for that reason.. but it brings back memories of the good old days when Spurs were really a bad FT shooting team. They've improved a lot since then. Just one of those days I suppose.

Austin_Toros
03-21-2009, 01:15 AM

Maybe Pop remembered what happened last time Bonner played Boston?
Or the incident when he threw Garnett?