PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will finish 54-28

SinBAD
03-21-2009, 03:54 AM
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME POSTING HERE BUT THE BOSTON GAME GOT ME REALLY UPSET.I WILL TRY TO POST MORE REGULARLY.

Looking at the spurs remaining schedule, they'll have at least 5 more losses.This will put us at 54-28 which would be the worst record in the Tim Duncan Era.this record is not an accurate reflection of the strength of the team due to the poor start and the loss of Manu and Parker for extensive periods of time during the season. I belive this team is one of the best teams we've had during the Duncan era.Dont lose hope fans.

I hate to repeat what others have been saying but come playoffs:
1- Duncan will pick it up no doubt,
2-the rotation will be smaller,
3-finley will get less minutes due to the
4-return of manu,
5-bowen will get more so will gooden.

Pop is a genius no doubt about it and he knows what he needs to do.No reason to panic guys.we played a celtics team that had its big 3 and rondo (even though KG didnt play alot he had an impact in the 3rd 1/4) and only lost because of missed fts.we all know that wont happen in the playoffs.when manu comes back we're different and we've already shown we can beat them in the garden. Ducan is still an MVP candidate.its ture he is playing poorly but its just a matter of time.

This is our year.spurs will clinch the 2nd seed and beat the lakers in the final in 6 or 7 games.after all bynum is at least a month away.he will be a non factor. the east is cake, CAVShave no channce agasint us.spurs-celtics would be a good series but we'd still win im sure.

Rogue
03-21-2009, 06:51 AM
spurs won't survive the west to see the celtics in the finals if they continue to suck in the postseason as they did last night, but the spurs will undoubtedly be a different team in the post season. the only uncertain factor for spurs will just be manu. spurs wouldn't have lost to lakers 1-4 last season in wcf if manu had been 90% or even 80%, i mean they spurs could have taken that series to the 6th or 7th game.

this year seems to be a "spurs year" according to the rule of "03, 05, 07 + 09", but the core of spurs have already gotten older and manu's injury and hairloss have already badly shaven his confidence and capabilities. the former big three of spurs have already become "big 2.5" as manu is no longer able to carry the 3rd angle of this trangle.

additionally, i think the cavs will have a very big chance to wipe out the celtics in the postseason and make the finals again, but this time they won't be wiped out with a 0-4 if they face spurs there. cavs have already jumped onto a higher stage than 07's since they got Mo last summer, though Mo is widely considered overrrated. in 07's finals the spurs beat the cavs that were entirely carried by Lebron, but lebron has already got a decent assistant that can take some defensive pressure off his head. i bet this season's finals will be put to 6th game at least.

Chieflion
03-21-2009, 07:48 AM
spurs won't survive the west to see the celtics in the finals if they continue to suck in the postseason as they did last night, but the spurs will undoubtedly be a different team in the post season. the only uncertain factor for spurs will just be manu. spurs wouldn't have lost to lakers 1-4 last season in wcf if manu had been 90% or even 80%, i mean they spurs could have taken that series to the 6th or 7th game.

this year seems to be a "spurs year" according to the rule of "03, 05, 07 + 09", but the core of spurs have already gotten older and manu's injury and hairloss have already badly shaven his confidence and capabilities. the former big three of spurs have already become "big 2.5" as manu is no longer able to carry the 3rd angle of this trangle.

additionally, i think the cavs will have a very big chance to wipe out the celtics in the postseason and make the finals again, but this time they won't be wiped out with a 0-4 if they face spurs there. cavs have already jumped onto a higher stage than 07's since they got Mo last summer, though Mo is widely considered overrrated. in 07's finals the spurs beat the cavs that were entirely carried by Lebron, but lebron has already got a decent assistant that can take some defensive pressure off his head. i bet this season's finals will be put to 6th game at least.

Rogue comes up with another funny post.

poop
03-21-2009, 02:38 PM
if we make the finals we will beat boston for sure.

Dr. Gonzo
03-21-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm really relieved that you will post more often.

rascal
03-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Getting past the Celtics is not the problem for the Spurs. They need to beat the lakers first. And they do not matchup well with the Lakers.

Horse
03-21-2009, 05:59 PM

Oh whataya know a faggot maverick fan talking about what maverick fans no nothing about championships, dallas sucks!

Spork KIller
03-21-2009, 06:02 PM
The Spurms won't even make the WCF much less the NBA Finals

Damn assholes!!

Lay down the pipe you losers!

Pelicans78
03-21-2009, 11:48 PM
If you guys finish 54-28, you might not get the 2nd seed.

Morg1411
03-21-2009, 11:54 PM
If you guys finish 54-28, you might not get the 2nd seed.

Whichever seed we have, whoever we face in the 1st round is screwed, so the Spurs seeding is more of a concern for the rest of the West than it is for the Spurs.

Pelicans78
03-22-2009, 12:07 AM
Whichever seed we have, whoever we face in the 1st round is screwed, so the Spurs seeding is more of a concern for the rest of the West than it is for the Spurs.

Kinda sounds like Rorschach in Watchmen when he tells the prisoners,

"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me!!!!!"

Bender
03-22-2009, 12:13 AM
...shaven his confidence
:lol

Agloco
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM
The Spurms won't even make the WCF much less the NBA Finals

Damn assholes!!

Lay down the pipe you losers!

And the Suns?

I'm just glad there's no reason to even include them in any conversation that matters.....