03-21-2009, 07:23 PM
balbay off to a pitiful start

got his moslem ass benched

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 07:42 PM
balbay is fucking worthless

crc21209
03-21-2009, 07:42 PM
I fucking hate Duke...bunch of pretty-boy softies...

crc21209
03-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Texas can pull this off if they play smart....no one should be able to stop big boy Pittman or Damion James.

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 07:49 PM
balbay is killing me

it does no good to beat nine guys down the court and turn the ball over or brick a layup

bench his ass i would rather have 5 brian boddickers out there

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 08:39 PM
balbay makes a shot
headline in the statesman tommorrow

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 08:40 PM
im calling for babytime i saiddd

Trainwreck2100
03-21-2009, 09:24 PM
tie game wit less than 2

tlongII
03-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Texas chokes on a 3. Duke with FT's and a chance to lock it up.

tlongII
03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
It's ovah...

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 09:32 PM
dam lifewater

Biggems
03-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Texas lost cause of their horrible FT shooting. What a great weekend of basketball....watching my Spurs and Horns snatch defeat from the jaws of victory from the charity stripe.

BTW, Abrams is way lazy. Why is it that slow, white, unathletic Sheyer can get open time and again, but Abrams cant? Oh, I know why....cause Abrams just stands around for the entire possession hoping his man will just magically disappear so he can get open.
Maybe if he would run around and try to get his man picked off by screens, he could have gotten more shots. What a lazy player he was tonight.

I am totally disappointed with James. He is so unclutch. All year when we have needed him late in games, he disappears faster than a case of twinkies at a fat camp.

Ward was balls out tonight. I was totally impressed with him. Pittman played well in spurts. I wish Barnes wouldnt have taken him out so early at the beginning of the game. The Horns had the momentum, until he went out of the game. Duke then took the lead with a quick run.

Biggems
03-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Texas chokes on a 3. Duke with FT's and a chance to lock it up.

Duke was over the back on that last missed FT......but of course the refs wouldnt dare call it.

Oh well, UT had its chances. They missed too many FTs, Abrams was lazy, James was unclutch, Johnson didnt have to commit the foul on that loose ball in the closing seconds.....

mookie2001
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
and the biggest factor they have not a point guard to speak of

pkbpkb81
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
well the Texas schools gave the big 12 there first 2 loses way to let the rest of us down losers

i am kidding it was a great game and the refs jobbed you a few times

monosylab1k
03-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Duke was over the back on that last missed FT......but of course the refs wouldnt dare call it.

lol, maybe if UT's big white stiff #1 boxed his man out he could have gotten the rebound. Texas might be the dumbest/laziest team I've ever watched. How many times tonight did they try to let rebounds come to them instead of jumping for it?

UT's big white stiff #2 crying and covering his face was comedy gold tho.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-22-2009, 02:37 AM
well the Texas schools gave the big 12 there first 2 loses way to let the rest of us down losers

i am kidding it was a great game and the refs jobbed you a few times

When it was a tie game with one minute to go, I was content, thinking "Classic last team to have the ball wins the game scenario". But then they called that bull shit foul call with 47 seconds to go. It's like, wow Coach K, you sure are an amazing coach at getting your players to draw fouls with under a minute to go when playing tournament games in North Carolina. Props to duke for drawing that foul :tu Coach K

Such a crazy up and down game that was tied with such little time to go deserves to be left up to the players.

Kermit
03-22-2009, 09:14 AM
BTW, Abrams is way lazy. Why is it that slow, white, unathletic Sheyer can get open time and again, but Abrams cant? Oh, I know why....cause Abrams just stands around for the entire possession hoping his man will just magically disappear so he can get open.
Maybe if he would run around and try to get his man picked off by screens, he could have gotten more shots. What a lazy player he was tonight.

Seriously? Quotes like this are priceless and make me wonder if most people even watch the games, or watch only a part of it to look for a scapegoat. Abrams is constantly moving. They doubled off his screens all night. He's not hoping his man magically disappears. He is trying to get open by moving the entire fucking possesion. Wait? Was that sarcasm?

Biggems
03-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Seriously? Quotes like this are priceless and make me wonder if most people even watch the games, or watch only a part of it to look for a scapegoat. Abrams is constantly moving. They doubled off his screens all night. He's not hoping his man magically disappears. He is trying to get open by moving the entire fucking possesion. Wait? Was that sarcasm?

so when their basket was on the UT bench side....and you saw Abrams standing at the 3pt line next to the bench for 20 seconds of the 35 second shot clock, possession after possession, you call that movement....

take off the burnt orange blinders man. Abrams was lazy. He just stood around on offense most of the game.

Also, what is the use of Balbay? He does nothing. On offense, he won't shoot the ball, even when wide open. I lost count of how many times he had open looks and simply dribbled passed them. On defense, he was getting abused last night. I don't care if the guy is cold, I don't care if he misses his shots. I do care if he has wide open look after wide open look, but is too gutless to even attempt the shot. Maybe, if he would actually attempt a few shots here and there, it would open things up for James and Abrams....especially if he was able to make some of them. But seeing as he won't shoot, and I am sure the other teams know he won't shoot, they leave him wide open and send help to the other more formidable players.

What is the use of having Pittman, someone that Duke should not be able to stop down low, and not feed him the ball when he is in the game? He is a pretty good FT shooter too, so having him at the FT line is a good thing.

I cannot stand the helter skelter offense Barnes uses. Give me some set offensive plays. Give me some motion, some pick and roll, some high low, some in and out.

Defensively, I like how Barnes coaches. He players are like pesky ants. They are in your jersey. They are in the passing lanes. They usually do a nice job of boxing out and getting rebounds.

Oh well, on to next year.....no James, no Abrams, no Atchley, and probably no Pittman.

Biggems
03-22-2009, 10:26 AM
lol, maybe if UT's big white stiff #1 boxed his man out he could have gotten the rebound. Texas might be the dumbest/laziest team I've ever watched. How many times tonight did they try to let rebounds come to them instead of jumping for it?

UT's big white stiff #2 crying and covering his face was comedy gold tho.

LOL at Wisconsin fan talking about other teams big white stiffs.......that is all they have up in Cheeseland.

Whisky Dog
03-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Props to Abrams... The small skinny kid from Round Rock had himself one great college career. Good luck to you brah

NFGIII
03-22-2009, 01:53 PM
When it was a tie game with one minute to go, I was content, thinking "Classic last team to have the ball wins the game scenario". But then they called that bull shit foul call with 47 seconds to go. It's like, wow Coach K, you sure are an amazing coach at getting your players to draw fouls with under a minute to go when playing tournament games in North Carolina. Props to duke for drawing that foul :tu Coach K

Such a crazy up and down game that was tied with such little time to go deserves to be left up to the players.

Agreed. As I was watching I couldn't believe that call! Then I had to remind myself that they are playing Duke and they get more calls due to their past than most. Only if you have as much tradition as Duke or you are an ACC team (and that isn't always true unless you are from NC) then you had better beat them outright. Going down to the wire almost gauarantess a Duke W. Somehow something will happen in their favor and that seals it.

Tough loss for Texas but if AJ hadn't have jumped early then TX beats Duke. Hnads down since the wekness of the TXteam is it's PG. They have none or at least one that is any good. With the way the NBA has set up it's rule about the draft good luck for TX and most teams for hanging on to quality- ie...NBA quality - players after their sophmore years if they get that far.

dirk4mvp
03-22-2009, 02:38 PM
lmao how can you not love the white guys at duke? even their black players are white. I love it.

monosylab1k
03-22-2009, 02:46 PM
LOL at Wisconsin fan talking about other teams big white stiffs.......that is all they have up in Cheeseland.

http://z.about.com/d/collegebasketball/1/0/v/2/-/-/3113521.jpg

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/283852.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED4F6E5CF4D3C8422B 284831B75F48EF45

http://www.badgertickets.com/img/articles/Wisconsin%20badger%20tickets.jpg

mookie2001
03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
i was not aware devin harris was black

GOUTSA
03-27-2009, 09:03 AM
lol duke