PDA

View Full Version : Time to turn it up a notch on D... and for good...

FTLSpur
03-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Time to turn it up a notch on D... and for good...

I know we have been better the last few games... but is is not the D we're capable of playing... Over the years We have ALWAYS been able to turn the intensity D level up around this time...

Also to be considered Gooden is new to the Spurs ways... but he seems willing to accept the same role several great players have over the years... doesn't matter if it's just 6 minutes he wants a ring...

Manu is already like an Alien waiting to be unleashed and go for the final punch... he is not done yet... He can lead his team to the finals and who knows maybe earning his first Finals MVP so the big three would become the only ones to have at least one each on a dynasty...

It's time also for us to start thinking positive... and become a fan force to be reckoned with... SporKiller is just another Spur fan that wants to fire us up... duncan228 is an angel taking care of TD and us... and bkb gods permit it... he'll be leading us right there as he has always done come money time...

TP can miss free throws and Implode an important game... but remember... he is the best player on this team and that has to remain that way for us to go all the way...

Roger and Bonner have been ineffective with their 3 stroke lately I know... but when do you want them to hit them? all now in the regular season? think about that before bashing.. it's better to have those misses now...

And another thing... Bruce is just being saved to have an MVP offseason... Book that... :pop: is just saving money in the bank... He'll make it happen... I know he will.. he have never disappointing us when it mattered...

Regarding the competition... Lakers and Cavaliers are peaking a little too early... I foresee a Finals against the Celts and damn we match up great against them and what a series that would be!

I have the feeling we can make this guys... We can go all the way this year... We have Thomas as the new enforcer and we have one of the best rookies from his class... his name is George Hill and he is a thrill!!!

I love this forum and I have been here a while... not under this user name... I love how whottt haves fun with the Argies and some of the lurkers out there are great... lurker23 and tav1 just to name a few... Bruno is Money in the Bank so is Chump... Sequ... well you know how he is... hater knows ball and is just having fun pissing the Lakers/Mavs/Suns on here...

Thank you timvp and Kori for putting this site together... we will be owing you forever for this... You have been the light for many Spur fans in the universe.. and damn we love this team with passion!

Just in case the chopper can't make it... consider this SPAM launch!

:flag:

duncan228
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the positive words. Whoever you are. :)

FTLSpur
03-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the positive words. Whoever you are. :)
Thanks! I hope it provides good vibe for a win tonight! :king

Agloco
03-22-2009, 12:32 PM
This requires the guy in your sig to be on the court a hell of a lot more than he has been this season.

urunobili
03-22-2009, 03:25 PM
This requires the guy in your sig to be on the court a hell of a lot more than he has been this season.

it seems we won't see Bruce anytime soon today :depressed

Thomas82
03-22-2009, 03:50 PM
it seems we won't see Bruce anytime soon today :depressed

One positive is that he'll be fresh for the playoffs.

HarlemHeat37
03-22-2009, 05:34 PM
our D is back to normal for the most part, our O is suffering without Manu..