PDA

View Full Version : My best friend is white, and my white girlfriend thinks I am a sellout

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:32 AM
my gf is white.
so is my best friend of 10 years.

my gf and i are talking marriage and somehow the topic of me being a "sellout" came up.

she says since i am black and my best friend is white, i am a sellout.

we had a huge fight last night and have not communicated aside from sex since.

how am i a sellout for having a white friend?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-22-2009, 12:36 AM
clayton bigsby forum

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:37 AM
thanks for the help, mexican.

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2009, 12:41 AM
I'd love to sell you the answer, but we're all sold out.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Gross she wants to marry a black guy.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:50 AM
white girls and mexican girls would rather marry a black man than a white guy or mexican guy. dont be jealous.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Gross.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:52 AM
dont be jealous, essay.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I think you are racist.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
???

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
Stupid racist.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 12:56 AM
Jealous mexican.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm not Mexican. I'm Peruvian.

Bigzax
03-22-2009, 12:58 AM
are you sure you want to marry a nagger?

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Stevens, for real, whats "gross" about a white or mexican woman marrying a black man?

BigZax, my girl is not really a "nagger", but she for whatever reason, is disturbed that my best friend is a white guy. She doesnt think I should have any friends that are non-black. I do not know why.

Jekka
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
You're both tools, and race has nothing to do with it.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Stevens, for real, whats "gross" about a white or mexican woman marrying a black man?

haha

monosylab1k
03-22-2009, 01:03 AM
She doesnt think I should have any friends that are non-black. I do not know why.

Is her name Spring Thomas?

Dr. Gonzo
It was a joke fucknuts. Go take a shower and get some of that sand out of your vagina. I don't think it's gross. My aunt married a black.

oklahomasuckstexas
You're both tools, and race has nothing to do with it.

Ok....
Apparently it does.
She sais, and I quote, " If you have a white boy as your best friend, then you can only be as man as he is, as that is weak."

That is some racist shit.

haha

what is gross about spanish womena and white women having a black man as a lovers, boyfriend or husband???

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:04 AM
It was a joke fucknuts. Go take a shower and get some of that sand out of your vagina. I don't think it's gross. My aunt married a black.
she was a very smart woman.
:married:

:hat
:toast

Jekka
03-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Ok....
Apparently it does.
She sais, and I quote, " If you have a white boy as your best friend, then you can only be as man as he is, as that is weak."

That is some racist shit.

No, the fact that you are both tools has nothing to do with race.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 01:06 AM
Is your white friend a wigger?

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:06 AM
No, but Spring is a smart girl too.
:p:

Yakov Smirnoff
03-22-2009, 01:07 AM
A white woman and black man?

I love this country!!

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Is your white friend a wigger?
Nah, he's like into rock and wears A&F clothing.

I wear A&F and Hollister shit too, but still listen to hip hop.

I;m not all thugged out like other brothas but I am just confused why my girl said she dont want me talking with a white guy.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 01:08 AM
How much back child support do you owe her?

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:10 AM
How much back child support do you owe her?
none.

we havent had kids yet.
i got kids with a spanish gal but havent seen her since 04 when she moves back to Miami.
I seen the kids twice a year and send 422 a month to her for my kids support.

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 01:11 AM
lol

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:39 AM
No, the fact that you are both tools has nothing to do with race.
look, bitch.

you better be calling me a tool and not my girl, because if you, then you need to shut your fucking mouth

dont ever fucking talk shit about my girl.
shes more woman than you could ever be.
bitch.

deadratsam
03-22-2009, 01:48 AM
You're presenting an issue that seems ridiculous. Your girlfriend's actions seem ridiculous. Of course you should expect some negative comments. Though feel free to take that it's all directed at you since you're the one that's obviously willing to put up with her... yet still you want our advice.

Jekka
03-22-2009, 01:50 AM
look, bitch.

you better be calling me a tool and not my girl, because if you, then you need to shut your fucking mouth

bitch.

You just called your girlfriend a racist and I get steamrolled? Exercise your sense of humor a little more often - your post count says you're new (if you aren't a Mouse troll ... which I never totally rule out ...), so I'm guessing you haven't figured out yet that berating someone is a normal part of any advice-seeking thread that comes along.

Bigzax
go on Maury, he'll know what to do.

Kori Ellis
Tell her she's right, that you are a sellout and you are going to change your ways and stop hanging out with white people. Then the next morning, break up with her. After all, she's white, right?

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:51 AM
You're presenting an issue that seems ridiculous. Your girlfriend's actions seem ridiculous. Of course you should expect some negative comments. Though feel free to take that it's all directed at you since you're the one that's obviously willing to put up with her... yet still you want our advice.
Look.

I love my girl. No doubt.

But I asked what her comments were all about on this site.

Stevens then chimes in talking shit about black male/latina & white female relationships.

then he says he is joking.

jekka offers nothing of substance and just calls me and steven or whoever tools.

then you come in with this shit.

does anyone have any answers to my question.

WHY DOES MY GIRL THINK ITS BAD FOR ME TO HAVE A WHITE FRIEND, WHEN SHE HERSELF IS WHITE???

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Tell her she's right, that you are a sellout and you are going to change your ways and stop hanging out with white people. Then the next morning, break up with her. After all, she's white, right?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

AMAZING.

I LOVE IT.

Jekka
03-22-2009, 02:01 AM

WHY DOES MY GIRL THINK ITS BAD FOR ME TO HAVE A WHITE FRIEND, WHEN SHE HERSELF IS WHITE???

Take your pick:
1) She wants to know why you don't have more close friends with similar backgrounds/heritage
2) On a subconscious level, she uses the above logic to question your loyalties and wonders how that may eventually affect her
3) She wishes you had more friends so she could have more time to herself and/or with her girlfriends
4) She used the word "sellout" in place of something more offensive but didn't want to get into it
5) She has some other weird issues that she needs to work out

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:03 AM
Take your pick:
1) She wants to know why you don't have more close friends with similar backgrounds/heritage
2) On a subconscious level, she uses the above logic to question your loyalties and wonders how that may eventually affect her
3) She wishes you had more friends so she could have more time to herself and/or with her girlfriends
4) She used the word "sellout" in place of something more offensive but didn't want to get into it
5) She has some other weird issues that she needs to work out
good post
thanks jeckca
:toast

deadratsam
03-22-2009, 02:05 AM
Well then my answer is that she's racist and she thinks she's not white.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Well then my answer is that she's racist and she thinks she's not white.
she knows she is white.
shes real girls, and real preppy. almost like girl from the movie clueless or legally blondes. shes a former cheerleader and all prissy but never dated a black man before me.

i dont know but her comments about me having a white guy as a friend is bothering me.

lefty
03-22-2009, 02:15 AM
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_images/591/207603591.jpg

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:16 AM
she just sent me this text........

:" i just dont know what to think anymore. I wanted to be with you partially because I wanted to be with a man who was the opposite of white. I wanted a black man. A strong man wit morals and values that didnt put up with the shit white guys do. And now I am realizing your best friend, your go to guy is a white guy. And that is exactly the kind of man I do not like. I have been hurt by white guys before and I am so sick of them and I am done with those little men for good. I do not want them in my life. So it is so wierd that you are such good friends with one of them. I just dont know. Its a problem on my end and I do not know how to fix it. Do you want to talk about this tomorrow and maybe my sister can tell us about the counselor she went to...
I love you sweetie, you are my man,, but I just do not want to be hurt again. Call me, please.""

lefty
03-22-2009, 02:19 AM

:" i just dont know what to think anymore. I wanted to be with you partially because I wanted to be with a man who was the opposite of white. I wanted a black man. A strong man wit morals and values that didnt put up with the shit white guys do. And now I am realizing your best friend, your go to guy is a white guy. And that is exactly the kind of man I do not like. I have been hurt by white guys before and I am so sick of them and I am done with those little men for good. I do not want them in my life. So it is so wierd that you are such good friends with one of them. I just dont know. Its a problem on my end and I do not know how to fix it. Do you want to talk about this tomorrow and maybe my sister can tell us about the counselor she went to...
I love you sweetie, you are my man,, but I just do not want to be hurt again. Call me, please.""

Ok, did she have a bad experience with her dad when she was a kid?

Or does she associate white men with little dicks?

Let me rephrase: what's her problem?

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:22 AM
Ok, did she have a bad experience with her dad when she was a kid?

Or does she associate white men with little dicks?

Let me rephrase: what's her problem?

:lol at the dicks..

i dont know.

we met, fell for eachother and never knew race was an issue

until recently.
she has done some shit that has made me kind of turned off lately. like shes getting to hung up on this site about me not being "black" enough,

its really odd and really confusing.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:24 AM
She called me and shes comin over to my apartment.
she'\ll be here around 2"50 am i guessing. i'll post the details of when i break up with her tonight because if she keeps this shit up then im done with this relationship.

lefty
03-22-2009, 02:26 AM
:lol at the dicks..

i dont know.

we met, fell for eachother and never knew race was an issue

until recently.
she has done some shit that has made me kind of turned off lately. like shes getting to hung up on this site about me not being "black" enough,

its really odd and really confusing.

She said that she had bad experience with white men before, but c'mon...she can't associate every white man with her past experience

I mean, it's out of control, in a year or 2, she won't go out or turn the TV on to avoid the sight of white men?

You can't live your life according to her insecurities

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:28 AM
She said that she had bad experience with white men before, but c'mon...she can't associate every white man with her past experience

I mean, it's out of control, in a year or 2, she won't go out or turn the TV on to avoid the sight of white men?

You can't live your life according to her insecurities
i agree with you. shes not makin any sense to me.
thats why i posted this on the site, i needed some input.
and i got some good feedback.
shes coming over and im gonjna get this straitened out tonight.

lefty
03-22-2009, 02:29 AM
i agree with you. shes not makin any sense to me.
thats why i posted this on the site, i needed some input.
and i got some good feedback.
shes coming over and im gonjna get this straitened out tonight.

Good luck man :toast

mavs>spurs2
03-22-2009, 02:30 AM
tell this bitch to realize that she's white, and that race has no fucking bearing on character traits

mrsmaalox
03-22-2009, 02:40 AM
It's strange that you all have been together long enough to be discussing marriage, but she's just figuring out that your best friend of 10 years is white! Also why would she think she needs to be afraid of being emotionally hurt by him? I think she has some severe issues you need to address before getting into a marriage with her.

Oh, and berating someone in an advice seeking thread is only normal for some people here; we don't all do it! :) Good luck to you :toast

MiamiHeat
03-22-2009, 02:44 AM
you guys are taking this thread seriously lol

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:49 AM
you guys are taking this thread seriously lol
your not?
its some real shit

my girl is springing this lame crazy shit now and all you can do is laugh.
thats fine. its only a website.
but whatever, shes on her way and im gonna work this out cuase i love her.

koriwhat
03-22-2009, 02:52 AM
fuck white bitches! it's all about mexicans and the darkest of dark black chicks whether it be brazilians, aamericans, etc... i love the spice of life. every white chick i have ever been with has been lame in bed but then again they had brains and the other ethnicities i have been with have just caused drama.

really i don't know what's better to tell ya the truth. the sex is great with the wild ones but the bs you gotta put up with ain't worth it at all!

CuckingFunt
03-22-2009, 02:53 AM
i'll post the details of when i break up with her tonight

Please do.

I just don't know how I'll have any chance of falling asleep if I don't find out how this all is resolved.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:54 AM
Please do.

I just don't know how I'll have any chance of falling asleep if I don't find out how this all is resolved.
you might be a dyke but i still like your humor
you cool.
:hat

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 02:55 AM
fuck white bitches! it's all about mexicans and the darkest of dark black chicks whether it be brazilians, aamericans, etc... i love the spice of life. every white chick i have ever been with has been lame in bed but then again they had brains and the other ethnicities i have been with have just caused drama.

really i don't know what's better to tell ya the truth. the sex is great with the wild ones but the bs you gotta put up with ain't worth it at all!
i can vouch for that.
the first time i was in bed with my current girl, it was like she was a virgin all over again.
it was like i had to teach her how to fuck a black man. lol.
:lmao

koriwhat
03-22-2009, 02:58 AM
i can vouch for that.
the first time i was in bed with my current girl, it was like she was a virgin all over again.
it was like i had to teach her how to fuck a black man. lol.

haha i'm a short white dude but i like to get down... freak-a-leak ya know?! i like my women the same! if you ain't movin' then i ain't wastin' my time. simple as that. i'll break it off but i ain't wow'n ya.

ps: no asians! atleast no more koreans for me.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 03:00 AM
i been with one chinese girl.
she was good.
but we were only casual sex partners during college. she would have been disowned is she tried to bring me home as her boyfirned. lol.

spursfan09
03-22-2009, 03:01 AM
Look.

I love my girl. No doubt.

But I asked what her comments were all about on this site.

Stevens then chimes in talking shit about black male/latina & white female relationships.

then he says he is joking.

jekka offers nothing of substance and just calls me and steven or whoever tools.

then you come in with this shit.

She must not want to be with you if she's saying you shouldn't be hanging around with white people. She's white right? Take a hint.

Bukefal
03-22-2009, 05:01 AM
let me get this straight, she herself is white? but she dont want you to hang out with other white people as friends?????!!!!! whats her problem? thats strange! really.

She should be glad that you dont care about race. She is obviously racist here.

What does she thinks about herself? doesn't she think she herself is a sellout too? when having a black bf??

Creepn
03-22-2009, 05:27 AM
I don't think she's calling you a sellout per se. I think she is just trying to say the most emasculating comment for you to end your friendship with that guy.

Like what Dane Cook says, women are mental ninjas.

oklahomasuckstexas
03-22-2009, 06:11 AM
So we talked for a while when she came over...then after talking about the topic at hand, she basically told me i was losing my appeal by hanging out with white guys, and that i was becoming an "uncle tom".

We broke down every aspect of our relationship.

Communication. Good.
Enjoyment of eachother. Good.
Sex. Good.

Her only real problem with me is that I am friends with white guys.
I told her she must have some hidden issues and then she flipped out, left my place, called me 5 min. later, crying. and asked if she could come back over.

i said no at first but then gave in.

she came back over, said she was sorry...
she then started getting all touchy and said she wanted sex.

when i declined, she got pissed again and left. again.

yep, you guessed it. she called about 10 min later, crying asking to come back over.

i said no and hung up. turned off my phone.

what a great night.

koriwhat
03-22-2009, 06:21 AM
turned off my phone.

what a great night.

what a great ending. my man! say it like denzel!

Creepn
03-22-2009, 08:15 AM
lol well then, I guess I'll take back what I said. She really was calling you an Uncle Tom.

whottt
03-22-2009, 08:16 AM
my gf is white.
so is my best friend of 10 years.

my gf and i are talking marriage and somehow the topic of me being a "sellout" came up.

she says since i am black and my best friend is white, i am a sellout.

You aren't a sellout.....she's an idiot with a stereotypical view of black men and the way they are supposed to act, and you aren't living up to it.

Basically she's got the same view of you as your average klansman only instead of viewing the stereotypes as negatives she views them as positives...

But she's got every bit the stereotyping mentality of any race supremacist.

She probably thinks you are dumber than she is too...and considers it a positive.

And if you are stupid enough to marry her, somehow thinking you will get 50 years of marital bliss from this idiot, she's right....

Do youself a favor and avoid turning your life into a Jerry Springer episode.

johnsmith
03-22-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm calling bullshit on this entire story.

However, if I'm wrong, the OP is a douche and his girlfriend is a dumb whore.............but I'll fuck her if you need me too. I'm white as fuck, but I'm better at all sports then the OP.

tlongII
03-22-2009, 08:36 AM
I think this dude is a troll. I mean, how would he know Cucking Funt is a dyke?

SpursWoman
03-22-2009, 09:27 AM

I'm jealous ... I only get 160 characters per text. :(

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2009, 09:36 AM
so if you take it on her, she will move on to the next color shade of males....

she into asian? :D

ps. ur either a troll, or shes crazy...drop one

JoeChalupa
03-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Just be yourself and marry who you want and nothing else matters. I fell in love with a beautiful African-American woman and that was all that mattered to me. What anyone else thought didn't.

BlackSwordsMan
03-22-2009, 10:13 AM
tits or gtfo

CuckingFunt
03-22-2009, 10:42 AM

I wondered the same thing, to be honest.

Strike
03-22-2009, 10:49 AM
If you are a sellout for befriending a white dude does that make her a mud shark for fucking you?

If this white girl has a problem with you being friends with white guys, the girl has issues and/or baggage. You don't want to be saddled with either. You were right to ditch the bitch. You don't need drama.

JoeChalupa
03-22-2009, 10:53 AM

Its either me or mouse but I'm not telling.

ploto
03-22-2009, 11:00 AM
I do not know if this is serious, but if it is...

It seems to me that she had in mind a stereotype of what she believes a black man will be like (as opposed to the white men she has been with) and now she is upset because she thinks you are not living up to being that way and blaming it on your having a white best friend.

Oh, Gee!!
03-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Gross she wants to marry a black guy.

divorce her for being a n***a lover

Dr. Gonzo
03-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Its either me or mouse but I'm not telling.

My guess is Norcal. He always wanted to be a black guy.

ashbeeigh
03-22-2009, 11:24 AM
racism? What?

JoeChalupa
03-22-2009, 11:27 AM
My guess is Norcal. He always wanted to be a black guy.

lefty
03-22-2009, 11:34 AM
So we talked for a while when she came over...then after talking about the topic at hand, she basically told me i was losing my appeal by hanging out with white guys, and that i was becoming an "uncle tom".

Communication. Good.
Sex. Good.

I told her she must have some hidden issues and then she flipped out, left my place, called me 5 min. later, crying. and asked if she could come back over.

yep, you guessed it. she called about 10 min later, crying asking to come back over.

what a great night.

Reminds of Spiderman 3

Not much action, lot of back and forth shit between Peter Parker and MJ

Anyway, offer to listen to her; ask her what her bad experience was.

It's obviously trapped inside, she may need to talk about it.

Let her know, in a receptive and friendly way that she has to get that paranoia out of her head, and that your white friend is a good guy you can trust and that you could be friend with a black guy who could betray you.

And if that doesn't work, remind her that we are in 2009.

Oh, Gee!!
03-22-2009, 11:46 AM
her: I can't believe you hang out with white people.

you: you're white.

her: gross. I can't believe you have sex with white girls. We're through. I'm ouuta here.

you: good riddance.

do that and your quality of life will increase 10-fold.

balli
03-22-2009, 11:47 AM
You're free to be friends with whoever you want.

Me personally? I live in the whitest state in the union, I am white, almost all my friends are white or hispanic and I would have to say, compared to most black or hispanic people I've met, caucasians fucking suck. A bunch of greedy assholes. I'm ashamed of my race and if I were in your skin, as it were, I'd probably be wearing a suit, a bowtie and a pair of Ray-Bans.

But like I said, you're free to be friends with whoever you want and thus, your girl's not being cool. IMO.

jack sommerset
03-22-2009, 12:00 PM
That is stupid. She is white and ur friend is white. She thinks u are a sellout because of ur friend but not her. Fucking bitch is crazy. I guess you would have to be crazy dating a black dude.

balli
03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
caucasians fucking suck. A bunch of greedy assholes.
See?

I guess you would have to be crazy dating a black dude.

johnsmith
03-22-2009, 12:06 PM
]compared to most black or hispanic people I've met, caucasians fucking suck. A bunch of greedy assholes. I'm ashamed of my race and if I were in your skin, as it were, I'd probably be wearing a suit, a bowtie and a pair of Ray-Bans.

\

kill yourself

balli
03-22-2009, 12:31 PM
See again?

David Bowie
03-22-2009, 02:26 PM
She wanted to be with a steryotipical black man

By hanging out iwht white guys, you are less of the steryotypical black man, thus, less appealing.

Yes, she probably had some really bad experience with some white dude, but she can't freak out every time she sees a white guy.

This reminds me of Scary Movie. They are making a parody of the 6th Sence. One of the black charecters is under the covers and is all scared. He says "I see white people" :lol

dirk4mvp
03-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I think this guy went to utsa.

pkbpkb81
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Nah, he's like into rock and wears A&F clothing.

I wear A&F and Hollister shit too, but still listen to hip hop.

I;m not all thugged out like other brothas but I am just confused why my girl said she dont want me talking with a white guy.

the dumb bitch is going to marry a black guy who fucking cares what she thinks

pkbpkb81
03-22-2009, 10:30 PM
I wondered the same thing, to be honest.

i have been here for a year and just now tonight find out your a dyke wtf

:depressed

CuckingFunt
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
i have been here for a year and just now tonight find out your a dyke wtf

:depressed

Half dyke.

And, clearly, this is a sign that you haven't been paying attention.

fevertrees
03-23-2009, 12:21 AM

Avitus1
03-23-2009, 01:05 AM
The fact that you are able to be friends with white people shows the type of person you are. That is not a betrayal of anything its only when you stop being who you are and what defines you that you betray who you are. If she wants you to do that basically she seems like shes not willing to let you be you, and if thats the case its not you who that she loves but the idea of you cause if she loved you then she'd be able to overcome this problem. Just my take on it.

shark
03-23-2009, 06:22 AM
i'll take a bite at this. your wigger gf has been fucked over by a white frat boy and now has jungle fever for what is obviously not a real man... if you truly love her you would be a man and listen and console her and move on.. what did your hispanic ex do.. get mad cas you wouldn't do dishes.. grow the fuck up. seeing your kid only 2 times a year and sending a check doesn't count has being a father you fucking deadbeat so i wouldn't be trying to brag about that either. looks like you are just itching to leave the bitch so do it instead of being a dramaqueen.

now for my troll theory.
how can her fanatsy of being regularly double stuffed by two black guys at the same time come true if your best friend is a white boy??

Richard Cranium
03-23-2009, 08:11 AM
I guess somethings aren't always as black and white as they seem.

desflood
03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
she knows she is white.
shes real girls, and real preppy. almost like girl from the movie clueless or legally blondes. shes a former cheerleader and all prissy but never dated a black man before me.
Oh, that's it. I hate break it to you, but she's only dating you to tick off her family. Some little white girl rebellion. You having white friends makes you more acceptable to her relatives, lowering the "shock value" she hoped for, thereby rendering you all but useless to her evil little plan.

Kori's right, you do need to eliminate one white person, but not the one your "girlfriend" wants you to. :lol

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 11:33 AM
look, bitch.

bitch.

A real black man would never talk like this.

You sound white, you sell out.

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 11:35 AM

Communication. Good.
Sex. Good.

what a great night.

She just wants the chorizo.

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 11:37 AM
racism? What?

Quit being a bitch to your black boyfriend.

CuckingFunt
03-23-2009, 11:37 AM
She just wants the chorizo.

Is chorizo the accurate sausage choice in this case? Hot link, maybe.

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Is chorizo the accurate sausage choice in this case? Hot link, maybe.

I'm not going to speculate as to what sausage might be appropriate for this fellow.

CuckingFunt
03-23-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm not going to speculate as to what sausage might be appropriate for this fellow.

I was thinking in terms of ethnic accuracy, not size or shape.

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 12:36 PM
I was thinking in terms of ethnic accuracy, not size or shape.

Do Africans make sausage?

CuckingFunt
03-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Do Africans make sausage?

I don't know. There are many varieties of African cuisine.

I still think a hot link would be fitting, though.

peewee's lovechild
03-23-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't know. There are many varieties of African cuisine.

I still think a hot link would be fitting, though.

Eubola Sausage?

CuckingFunt
03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Eubola Sausage?

Boerewors (http://www.recipezaar.com/South-African-Sausage-Boerewors-50588), apparently.

Homeland Security
03-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I hate to break it you Carlton, but Tiffany, or Meghan, or whatever the hell her name is, does not actually love you, specifically. What she is in love with is the idea of being with a black man. You apparently fill the bill for fulfilling her fantasy without being so culturally black that it scares her off. She can convince herself that she is all rebellious and street without actually having to give up her A&F country club bowhead ways. However, your having white friends threatens to shatter that illusion for her.

word
03-23-2009, 03:10 PM

Who cares. If you can have a *huge* fight with your girlfriend and she shuts up but still gives you sex....that's a WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !!!

whottt
03-24-2009, 12:53 AM
You're free to be friends with whoever you want.

Me personally? I live in the whitest state in the union, I am white, almost all my friends are white or hispanic and I would have to say, compared to most black or hispanic people I've met, caucasians fucking suck. A bunch of greedy assholes. I'm ashamed of my race and if I were in your skin, as it were, I'd probably be wearing a suit, a bowtie and a pair of Ray-Bans.

You're dating a female version of ballijuana, ombamasucks...Props :tu

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Unconventional and rebellious. He turns taste on its head for a shocking masterpiece of vivid color that defies convention. A truly unique ST profile page, one that will no doubt be the page by which other pages are judged. - Spurminator

No wonder so many people love my profile.

whottt
03-24-2009, 02:57 AM
So what are you getting at exactly?

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/Postie_Boy/1237631647521.jpg