PDA

View Full Version : Kobe IV's

monosylab1k
03-22-2009, 04:38 AM
Anybody who has these, care to give a review? It's got the reputation of being the most badass basketball shoe of all time, and this shoe is the only time you could ever say Kobe > Jordan. The colors are all ugly to me but I'm just ballin in them so I don't care what they look like, and I doubt the low top is an issue at all. I've heard a little bit from dudes at the gym, but most of them just got theirs, I haven't gotten a review from someone who's used them for a couple months now.

Mainly I want to know about durability, because I passed on Hyperdunks after hearing how quckly the cushioning wears down on those things. Are these any better, or should I save my money and get some Starburys and blow my leftover 100 bucks at the liquor store?

ChickHearnMic
03-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Review is that there really light and the traction is superb!!!!
They are mid low top.
Alot of people get confused when they say lowtop like they are some running shoes.
There MID LOW TOPS. Low for basketball shoes.

You don't like the colors, NIKE ID them for an extra 20 bucks.
CUstom colors you like
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/nike-zoom-kobe-4-fl-1.jpg

lil_penny
03-22-2009, 12:25 PM
I actually likes them I've only played in them once but they felt real snug.. picked up the air penny retros and the durants and they are both also great shoes.

dirk4mvp
03-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Al Harrington's shoes are awesome. You can drop dimes, not dollars!

The Franchise
03-22-2009, 03:51 PM
They are pretty ugly.