PDA

View Full Version : Lakers=1st round exit

BUMP
03-22-2009, 12:57 PM
this team reminds me of the 2006-07 Mavs, and dont even give me that we arent chokers bullshit, Kobe has yet to win anything without the most dominant big man of our era.

the Mavs had a surprising year the prior season, lost in the Finals (like the Lakers) and then stormed out to a very impressive regular season record (as the Lakers are doing now). everyone had them penciled in for the Finals, or WCF vs the Spurs but they ended up overlooking an impressive 8th seed and we all know the rest........

THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO THE LAKERS THIS YEAR!! except we have a much better record than Golden State did, Kobe will think the Mavs will bow down before him and will be looking ahead to San Antonio, Boston, and Cleveland while the MORE EXPERIENCED Mavs will play with the heart of a champion and show the rest of the world how overrated LA is. im not talking trash or anything, its just reality that we are the better team

Spur-Addict
03-22-2009, 12:59 PM
im not talking trash or anything, its just reality that we are the better team

:lmao

They will be looking past you, I grant you that.

But still, :lmao

Stump
03-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Aren't you the guy that does the Rappin' Shaq posts?

Trust me, you're better off sticking with that.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2009, 01:02 PM

:lol

lefty
03-22-2009, 01:18 PM
Suns will kick their asses

Purple & Gold
03-22-2009, 01:25 PM
You can't be serious man.....

Muser
03-22-2009, 01:25 PM
OP's message under his name sums this up.

SpursDynasty
03-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Mavs would have to shoot like 2005-2007 to win the series. They can do it...the Lakers are not an intimidating team.

Purple & Gold
03-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Mavs would have to shoot like 2005-2007 to win the series. They can do it...the Lakers are not an intimidating team.

:dramaquee :dramaquee

Lakers999
03-22-2009, 02:52 PM
on the mavs: losing 3 10+ point leads in the 4th quarter during the regular season just shows the mavericks are still the chokers of 2007. the defense is mediocre at best... your real threat of offense is howard and dirk.... JT is very inconsistent and the lakers have better depth than the mavs.... the lakers have played together longer, the lakers have the best closer in the game, the lakers have best offense in the game, the lakers best bench in the game and overall prolly the lakers have the best coach in the game.... as of right now the mavericks teetering on the 8th seed whil PHX is just lookng in waiting for you guys to go on another spotty losing streak ready to drop you to the ninth seed.

and as of right now injured or not.... the lakers have a better center.... so you can take your dallas maverick orange county wannabe bullshit turn it sideways and shove it straight up your ass

Xylus
03-22-2009, 02:59 PM
3.5 games...

ginobili's bald spot
03-22-2009, 03:13 PM
You'll be lucky if your shit team even MAKES the playoffs. You'd have to be a complete retard to think that they have even a chance of beating the Lakers.

Rappin' Shaq
03-22-2009, 04:05 PM

Hell naw that fool ain't me, that shit's baloney
He don't know jack on how to keep rhymes flowing
My true identity ain't revealed yet, this shit's gay
All you motherfuckers can just TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!

dirk4mvp
03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Laker fans, sans about 2 are bandwagoning sacks of shit.

Rappin' Shaq
03-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Bad timing jackass. Make the playoffs then talk shit.

Talk shit to me man? Are you a fuckin retard?
Oh you a Laker fan? the answer's yes you are
Your smack talk's wack talk, kid I'm sending you home
I pass your weak ass posts like a fuckin kidney stone

When strong takes are required you never up to the task
All yo shit talkin is just faggot, it all goes up your ass
Get this Special Olympics Lakerfan outta my face
Yo lakaluva, tell me how my ass taste!

Kobe™
03-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dirk is no Kobe

DrHouse
03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Is BUMP SpursDynasty?

Borosai
03-22-2009, 05:10 PM
I doubt the Lakers will even make it to the first round.

manufor3
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Is BUMP SpursDynasty?

no, bump is some new troll.

Allanon
03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I heard they have already engraved the Larry 'O Brien with Lakers 2009.

On the road or at home, nobody's stopping these Lakers other than the Bobcats or Magic.

lurker
03-22-2009, 06:31 PM
BUMP still on his quest to be pinked.

j-money24
03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
You guys make it seem like shaq has 5 rings without kobe.
It's only one ring and that ring was all d-wade and the refs, they lead that team to that championship.

Ghazi
03-22-2009, 07:43 PM
^ Yup

Kobe may not have won a ring w/o Shaq, but same goes for Shaq w/o Kobe, 2006 doesn't count. It was bullshit.

Any who, the difference between the 09 Lakers and 07 Mavs IMO is simply match ups. The Warriors had shown beforehand that they were a headache for the Mavs. Our guys didn't think much of it at the time, considering they were 42-40, but it ended up rearing its ugly head.

Furthermore, they actually score in the paint (Lakers). Mavs jump shooting ways got the best of them.

Whoever may get 8th on the other hand (Mavs/Blazers/Jazz/Suns), they haven't really shown to give the Lakers trouble IMO. Suns are 1-4 in their last 5, Mavs 0-6, Jazz can't win @ Staples, same with Blazers.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2009, 07:48 PM
You losing yo touch Shaq, I wasnt even dissin
Take your head out Kobe's ass, and we might just start listening
It was a time you once reigned, you had the whole joint on lock
But lately it just seems you cant get off Kobe's jock

I heard you got back with yo wife, thats real cool and shit
I guess now you wont mind, if maybe she sucks my dick
Who ever heard of co-mvp's, when the game is at yo place
Yo Rappin Shaq, tell Luva how his ass taste
that was actually pretty good:toast

sook
03-22-2009, 08:15 PM

Yea have to admit this was pretty good roflll:lmao

Jloyola
03-22-2009, 08:48 PM

:lmao

Pretty Good Laka

Holmes_Fans
03-22-2009, 08:52 PM
The 8th seed Warriors were actually good though unlike Dallas

BUMP
03-22-2009, 09:52 PM
on the mavs: losing 3 10+ point leads in the 4th quarter during the regular season just shows the mavericks are still the chokers of 2007. the defense is mediocre at best... your real threat of offense is howard and dirk.... JT is very inconsistent and the lakers have better depth than the mavs.... the lakers have played together longer, the lakers have the best closer in the game, the lakers have best offense in the game, the lakers best bench in the game and overall prolly the lakers have the best coach in the game.... as of right now the mavericks teetering on the 8th seed whil PHX is just lookng in waiting for you guys to go on another spotty losing streak ready to drop you to the ninth seed.

and as of right now injured or not.... the lakers have a better center.... so you can take your dallas maverick orange county wannabe bullshit turn it sideways and shove it straight up your ass

HELL NO! all this Lakers team has proven is that when the chips are on the line, they lose by 40 in an elimination game, while this Maverick team has been big game tested, and wouldve won a championship if not for the most biased officated series in league history!

Ghazi
03-22-2009, 09:55 PM
HELL NO! all this Lakers team has proven is that when the chips are on the line, they lose by 40 in an elimination game, while this Maverick team has been big game tested, and wouldve won a championship if not for the most biased officated series in league history!

I concur :)

:toast

Lakers999
03-22-2009, 10:31 PM

ya you are prolly right the PHX suns should have won the title that year

djohn2oo8
03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Mavs fans have created an invisible championship trophy....NICE!!!

Lakers999
03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
and as far the lakers playing together longer.......

kobe, lamar, fisher, walton, bynum, sasha, farmar

has been playing longer than the mavs core of players

lil_penny
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM

http://sablogs.com/media/users/admin/armytrophy.jpg

DMX7
03-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Laker fans, sans about 2 are bandwagoning sacks of shit.

You got fucking ripped up.

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 12:22 AM

I have to agree with Ghazi

That means the Seahawks got 1 :toast

IronMexican
03-23-2009, 12:27 AM
01 Pats**

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 12:34 AM
You got fucking ripped up.

What are you talking about, you fat faggot.

Rogue
03-23-2009, 06:41 AM
at least we haven't used millions of dollars just to creat a shit like http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Birds_Nest_Cropped.jpg/250px-Birds_Nest_Cropped.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Birds_Nest_Cropped.jpg)

BeeGee
03-23-2009, 07:25 AM
Mavs fans go to sleep every night, waking up to nightmares of some monster in a #3 Heat jersey shooting free throws in game 6 in Dallas.

Fuckin' with Laker fans will only getchu a monster in different jersey. There is no spot on the Lakers nutsac that you can possibly be predicting playoff fate from, so bitch sit down.

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Mavs fans go to sleep every night, waking up to nightmares of some monster in a #3 Heat jersey shooting free throws in game 6 in Dallas.

Fuckin' with Laker fans will only getchu a monster in different jersey. There is no spot on the Lakers nutsac that you can possibly be predicting playoff fate from, so bitch sit down.

I got an even better idea, how about you shut the fuck up.

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 07:45 AM

I'd rather have those nightmares than the wet dreams laker fans have about what guy they want to fuck.

TheNextGen
03-23-2009, 10:02 AM
this team reminds me of the 2006-07 Mavs, and dont even give me that we arent chokers bullshit, Kobe has yet to win anything without the most dominant big man of our era.

the Mavs had a surprising year the prior season, lost in the Finals (like the Lakers) and then stormed out to a very impressive regular season record (as the Lakers are doing now). everyone had them penciled in for the Finals, or WCF vs the Spurs but they ended up overlooking an impressive 8th seed and we all know the rest........

THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO THE LAKERS THIS YEAR!! except we have a much better record than Golden State did, Kobe will think the Mavs will bow down before him and will be looking ahead to San Antonio, Boston, and Cleveland while the MORE EXPERIENCED Mavs will play with the heart of a champion and show the rest of the world how overrated LA is. im not talking trash or anything, its just reality that we are the better team

Here's a serious question:

How did the Mavs do against Golden State during the regular season when they got swept?
And how did the Lakers do against Mavs this year?

That will tell you if the outcome can be the same.

BUMP
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM

How did the Mavs do against Golden State during the regular season when they got swept?

regular season means nothing. Spur fans know this.

we couldve swept GS easily if we wanted to and destroyed their confidence. this year the Lakers are throwing the kitchen sink at us in the regular season, when we are just trying to get healthy. everyone knows who the better team is

Supergirl
03-23-2009, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs -- or the Suns, for that matter, should some miracle occur and they get the #8 seed -- play spoiler for the Lakers. The Suns would actually have a better chance because you know a pissed off Shaq would pound the Lakers just to prove a point. He wouldn't have anything left for the next round, but he'd find a way just to beat the Lakers.

The Mavs have the talent to do it, but their consistency is what keeps them from being elite. But they'd be motivated to not get knocked out of the first round and prove themselves from their last 2 embarrassing playoff exits, and that is sometimes good enough to pull an upset.

TheNextGen
03-23-2009, 10:08 AM

we couldve swept GS easily if we wanted to and destroyed their confidence. this year the Lakers are throwing the kitchen sink at us in the regular season, when we are just trying to get healthy. everyone knows who the better team is

funny...you mention on your original post alot about the regular season..yet you can throw out the fact the the warriors owned you guys.

There is nothing to show that the Mavs can beat the Lakers....unlike the Mavs when they got swept in the regular season by GS.

TheNextGen
03-23-2009, 10:10 AM

But the Mavs are not the Spurs

TheNextGen
03-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs -- or the Suns, for that matter, should some miracle occur and they get the #8 seed -- play spoiler for the Lakers. The Suns would actually have a better chance because you know a pissed off Shaq would pound the Lakers just to prove a point. He wouldn't have anything left for the next round, but he'd find a way just to beat the Lakers.

The Mavs have the talent to do it, but their consistency is what keeps them from being elite. But they'd be motivated to not get knocked out of the first round and prove themselves from their last 2 embarrassing playoff exits, and that is sometimes good enough to pull an upset.

A pissed of Shaq would have been deadly 6 years ago. A pissed off Shaq would just be pissed today.

TheMACHINE
03-23-2009, 11:32 AM

/thread

BUMP
03-23-2009, 12:16 PM
so your telling me that since the bobcats swept the Lakers, youd put money on them if they were to meet in the Finals????

regular season means nothing

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 01:24 PM
BUMP is right.

We're the 2006 champions, what have the Lakers accomplished in the past 3 years except for embarrass themselves in the Finals?

We're more like a 50-20 team, it's just our crafty old veterans are pacing themselves in the regular season. Of COURSE we're gonna overlook teams like the Thunder, Clippers, Kings, and Grizzlies. Hell we'd be the 2 seed if we were actually trying. But why expend energy in regular season?

Lakers can shoot their wad on the regular season, the mutha fuckin Mavs will be ready when it counts.

:D

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 01:39 PM
so your telling me that since the bobcats swept the Lakers, youd put money on them if they were to meet in the Finals????

you're a glutton for punishment:rollin

TheMACHINE
03-23-2009, 02:32 PM

Here's what it means. You are specifically trying to show how similar the Mavs are to the Lakers based on standings, finals appearence the previous year etc. But in fact you FAIL to understand that the Mavs couldnt even beat the Warriors in the regular season let alone ONCE in the post season. Your comparison FAILS because the Warriors have always been a threat to the Mavs that year, and the Mavs are NOT a threat to the Lakers this year.

monosylab1k
03-23-2009, 03:41 PM
the Mavs couldnt even beat the Warriors in the regular season let alone ONCE in the post season.

The Mavs beat the Warriors twice in the postseason. Just sayin.

resistanze
03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
We're the 2006 champions,

The shtick is old.

monosylab1k
03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
btw Mavs-Lakers is going to be the easiest sweep in Lakers history.

Here's how this series will play out -

Game 1 - Mavericks play tough for one half, probably have a 4 point lead or so going into the second half. In the 3rd quarter, Ariza/Odom curbstomps the Mavs, the game isn't all that close going into the 4th, Lakers win by 15 or so.

Game 2 - Mavericks forget to show up for this one, Lakers win by 20+, Kobe probably only has to play like 25 minutes.

Game 3 - At home, the Mavs regain a little motivation. They have a 10 point lead after one quarter. At halftime, the lead is probably 15 or so. In the 3rd quarter, the Lakers start making a push, but the Mavs keep an 8 point lead going into the 4th. In the 4th quarter, Kobe takes over, Lakers win by 5.

Game 4 - Mavs quit about 3 minutes into the game, Lakers win by 20+.

I'd bet all three of my testicles that this is almost exactly how this series goes.

Morg1411
03-23-2009, 03:59 PM

Game 1 - Mavericks play tough for one half, probably have a 4 point lead or so going into the second half. In the 3rd quarter, Ariza/Odom curbstomps the Mavs, the game isn't all that close going into the 4th, Lakers win by 15 or so.

Game 2 - Mavericks forget to show up for this one, Lakers win by 20+, Kobe probably only has to play like 25 minutes.

Game 3 - At home, the Mavs regain a little motivation. They have a 10 point lead after one quarter. At halftime, the lead is probably 15 or so. In the 3rd quarter, the Lakers start making a push, but the Mavs keep an 8 point lead going into the 4th. In the 4th quarter, Kobe takes over, Lakers win by 5.

I'd bet all three of my testicles that this is almost exactly how this series goes.

I think he called it.

Xylus
03-23-2009, 04:04 PM

No, the Mavs will win Game 3 in dominating fashion, to give the fans just enough hope to be extremely devastated when the Lakers take Games 4 and 5 with ease.

BUMP
03-23-2009, 06:09 PM
dirk, terry, howard, dampier, kidd, have all been to the Finals a few years ago. all we have to do is play Maverick basketball and we will be able to win

timvp
03-23-2009, 06:15 PM

:lol POTD.

Banzai
03-23-2009, 06:51 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/failskiing.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3815)

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 07:07 PM

I think it'll be raining boos at the AAC in Game 4 too and Carlisle + 1-2 players will get ejected.

Cuban will get a beer thrown at him.

Agloco
03-23-2009, 09:13 PM

Do you even believe half the shit you post, or are you just that stupid?

Agloco
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM
BUMP is right.

We're the 2006 champions, what have the Lakers accomplished in the past 3 years except for embarrass themselves in the Finals?

We're more like a 50-20 team, it's just our crafty old veterans are pacing themselves in the regular season. Of COURSE we're gonna overlook teams like the Thunder, Clippers, Kings, and Grizzlies. Hell we'd be the 2 seed if we were actually trying. But why expend energy in regular season?

Lakers can shoot their wad on the regular season, the mutha fuckin Mavs will be ready when it counts.

:D

You're absolutely right. I suppose reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

wijayas
03-24-2009, 09:16 AM

GO do it Mavs! We are right behind you to lend you any support you need... :lol :lol :lol

lurker
03-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Ryan Hollins says they can beat L.A. What a relief! I'd be even more convinced if Shawne Williams would weigh in with his opinion as well.

Backup center Ryan Hollins made an appearance on Michael Irvin's ESPN 103.3 radio show yesterday. It wasn't as memorable as Josh Howard's April appearance on Irvin's show, but Hollins had some interesting things to say after his best road trip during his brief time with the Mavs.

Hollins obviously gained some confidence after making back-to-back starts while Erick Dampier rested a bum knee. The 7-footer declined a request by ex-Cowboy offensive lineman/Irvin sidekick Nate Newton to publicly demand more playing time, but Hollins made it clear he believes he can help the Mavs win now and in the playoffs.

Hollins went so far as to provide some insight on how the Mavs could succeed as an 8 seed against the Lakers, whom he acknowledged were the team to beat. The key: Take advantage of Kobe's selfishness.

"Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest players in the game, and I think sometimes he has issues trusting his teammates," said Hollins, who probably saw a lot of Lakers games while playing college ball at UCLA. "Maybe we catch them off guard, kind of get Kobe into playing a little one-on-one or doing a little too much, I think we've got a shot at them definitely."

It seems like a player should have a minimum of one minute's worth of playoff experience before saying anything that could land on the bulletin board of the defending conference champions, doesn't it?

Spur-Addict
03-24-2009, 10:17 AM

What an idiot.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
good for Hollins, and i will take it a step further

THE LAKERS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE!!

sribb43
03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Ryan Hollins will shut down Gasol...no more 9-9 in the first half

TheMACHINE
03-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Ryan Hollins will shut down Gasol...no more 9-9 in the first half

who?

sribb43
03-24-2009, 12:16 PM
who?

For those who dont know...

http://api.ning.com/files/Ux7BHEMo9GqQdWoJSoPjjoO3tGX8c5wtnOSQpwa7SC6xiBHo3Y cbWD3DPkkYk1Nmq3AqDImf1MePbS60O0UeWb8tvUbSI8-p/RyanHollins_B5K7567email.jpg

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Didn't Hollins play at UCLA? He's a fag.

sribb43
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Didn't Hollins play at UCLA? He's a fag.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
For those who dont know...

http://api.ning.com/files/Ux7BHEMo9GqQdWoJSoPjjoO3tGX8c5wtnOSQpwa7SC6xiBHo3Y cbWD3DPkkYk1Nmq3AqDImf1MePbS60O0UeWb8tvUbSI8-p/RyanHollins_B5K7567email.jpg

The guy has some potential. Green and Hollins = the future.

TheMACHINE
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
The guy has some potential. Green and Hollins = the future.

And Harris

oh wait...

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
And Harris

oh wait...

oh dude, nice one!

BUMP
03-24-2009, 11:07 PM
i seriously dont see why anyone cant take a team seriously with a healthy Dirk, Kidd, Howard, Terry, Stackhouse, and with Dampier playing out of his mind!!

Ghazi
03-24-2009, 11:10 PM
We have 4 all stars (Stackhouse, Kidd, Dirk, Josh)

SO STACKED!

UrAphag
03-24-2009, 11:57 PM
This thread provides the lulz.

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 12:50 AM
And Harris

oh wait...

holy shit, that is one original ass joke!

Spursfan092120
03-25-2009, 01:19 AM
i seriously dont see why anyone cant take a team seriously with a healthy Dirk, Kidd, Howard, Terry, Stackhouse, and with Dampier playing out of his mind!!
Um...because of 67-15 and a first round knockout. Not to mention 4 straight losses in the NBA Finals.

BUMP
03-25-2009, 01:29 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gamecenter/recap/NBA_20070311_DAL@LAL

TheMACHINE
03-25-2009, 03:03 AM

STARTERS
K. Bryant, SG
M. Evans, SG
B. Cook, PF
A. Bynum, C
S. Parker, PG

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 08:48 AM
lol they couldn't even beat us w/ Bynum how are they gonna beat us without

In the past 8 games the Mavs have a margin of victory of +1.5 points per game over the Lakers.

I like our chances.

cobbler
03-25-2009, 08:52 AM

In the past 8 games the Mavs have a margin of victory of +1.5 points per game over the Lakers.

I like our chances.

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is? Name the ammount, I'm in. And I am not talking vbookie, I mean real money. Come on big mouth, you can talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Nah, if we do play we'll probaly lose only because it's all about marketing in the NBA and Stern MUST have Kobe v Lebron or Boston/LA. Kobe would probaly get 18-20 FT's per game. No surprises there, not as if the Mavs haven't been facefucked by the refs before.

sribb43
03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
I mean the Mavs have won 3 road games in LA the past 18 years which implies that the Mavs are due for a few more victories in LA....Why not now :cheer

dirk4mvp
03-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Would you like to put your money where your mouth is? Name the ammount, I'm in. And I am not talking vbookie, I mean real money. Come on big mouth, you can talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

If the Mavs win, they'll just be winning some games by scoring some shots, grabbing some rebounds, and passing some passes. Really not much of a surprise at all.

Rogue
03-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I mean the Mavs have won 3 road games in LA the past 18 years which implies that the Mavs are due for a few more victories in LA....Why not now :cheer
you've neglected the wins over the clippers.

even though the lakers look unbeatable and our boys in blue seem too thin to beat the lakers, it is still too early for our boys in blue to plan for their vacation. Our boys in blue and their thugs in grape and gold are all playing in NBA where any team can be beaten by any other team. maybe Dampier will explode in the playoffs and get good enough to deserve his salary, or stack will probably regain his sense of being a scoring machine... we love our boys in blue anyway.

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 09:06 AM

Congrats on winning 3 times in Staples since it opened in 1999-2000. We've had a lot of great battles there...remember this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXEq19VK2pk

It's a 4-part video so be sure to watch it all...really good stuff.
I remember me and my roommates at FIU were splitting a half an eightball of Miami's finest while playing GTA Vice City on one TV and watching this game on the other. Good times:hat

Ghazi
03-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Fucking coke head

DeadlyDynasty
03-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Fucking coke head

it was college in Miami...that's akin to living in NYC and never driving through Times Square

BUMP
03-25-2009, 10:41 AM

I like our chances.

exactly, and its the same two teams except we have added a hall of fame point guard, and they have added the softest power forward to ever play the game!!!

this could get ugly