03-22-2009, 04:59 PM
i hate that fucking douche.

sook
03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
18/17 game omg hahahhaha

itzsoweezee
03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
i hate that fucking douche.

the douche you should hate is holt. he's the shithead that gifted scola to the rockets.

poop
03-22-2009, 05:02 PM
he got rebounds. the spurs(besides thomas) dont even try to get offensive boards

TheChillFactor
03-22-2009, 05:03 PM
the douche you should hate is holt. he's the shithead that gifted scola to the rockets.

yeah but holt has that cool raspy-ass voice.

:hat

WalterBenitez
03-22-2009, 05:03 PM
You reds must thanks Pop who gave you Luis... your .. m ... f...rs!

Oh, Gee!!
03-22-2009, 05:04 PM
scola is the ugliest mf'er to ever play the game.

Allanon
03-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Fuck, that was a frustrating game...especially with Scola getting his million rebounds.

What kills me is Bonner+KT+Oberto = $11 million. Scola's getting $3 million.

How does that even make talent or financial sense?

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2009, 05:05 PM
isnt oberto, kurt, bonner all earnin 3m each?

and to think we let scola walked when the rockets gave him 3m a season

fkn spurs FO = overrated

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2009, 05:06 PM
isnt oberto, kurt, bonner all earnin 3m each?

and to think we let scola walked when the rockets gave him 3m a season

fkn spurs FO = overrated

temujin
Where is that Whott?

Scola is the man.

Now the Spurs will have no HCA.

Capt Bringdown
scola >>>> thomas, bonner, and gooden

It's hard to argue with that. But you see, Scola can't play next to Duncan. Or he's too young. Or, now what was our excuse again?

temujin
03-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Tell the difference betwen a guy that won an olympic gold andf people that won zero in their entire lives.

Lars
03-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Shit happens, we gave away Rudy Gay and Richard Jefferson.

whottt
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
So Scola finally has a good game against the Spurs and you show up talking shit?

Congrats, you're 1 and 3 on the season and incapable of noticing the difference between poor play and not getting any minutes...there's absoutely no difference between the two to you, it's like you are missing the chromosome that allows you to differentiate.

Props :tu

itzsoweezee
03-22-2009, 05:21 PM
So Scola finally has a good game against the Spurs and you show up talking shit?

Congrats, you're 1 and 3 on the season and incapable of noticing the difference between poor play and not getting any minutes...there's absoutely no difference between the two to you, it's like you are missing the chromosome that allows you to differentiate.

^^^^^^^^ clueless homer #1

spursnatic
03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I still don't see how the fuck our front office traded his rights for Jackie Butler and Vassilis "sorry ass" Spannoulis?...Seriously, did they not see his potential?...And you know Scola and Ginobili together, would be hell for any other teams in the league...:bang

Indazone
03-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Scola thread!!

whottt
03-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Just be sure to start the thread calling yourself an idiot the next time Scola sucks against us...if you are going to talk shit when he doesn't.

Matter of fact you need to start 3 of them right now....if you want this thread to count.

PS: Fuck Scola

picnroll
03-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Just be sure to start the thread calling yourself an idiot the next time Scola sucks against us...if you are going to talk shit when he doesn't.

Matter of fact you need to start 3 of them right now....if you want this thread to count.

And while you're at it fuck Bonner too.

itzsoweezee

scola's better than any big man on the spurs not named duncan. that's an absolute fact, regardless of this game. homer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
I still don't see how the fuck our front office traded his rights for Jackie Butler and Vassilis "sorry ass" Spannoulis?...Seriously, did they not see his potential?...And you know Scola and Ginobili together, would be hell for any other teams in the league...:bang

Spurs front office call Spanoulis "mini Manu"

The Franchise
03-22-2009, 05:27 PM
To be fair nobody knew what Scola was going to be in the NBA, and the Rockets needed help at the PF position badly. Anything was better than Chuck Hayes starting.

Roxsfan
Scola, he is a

fucking bad ass.

Mr. Body
Me? I'd rather the chance to never play Vanoulis Spaghettis than to have a nice complementary player like Luis Scola on my team. Much rather. Hurrah for the F.O.!!

whottt
^^^^^^^^ clueless homer #1

This is where you should be, you non-homer you:

www.clutchcity.net

You'll feel more at home there.

Mr. Body
To be fair nobody knew what Scola was going to be in the NBA, and the Rockets needed help at the PF position badly. Anything was better than Chuck Hayes starting.

So why the fuck didn't they get anything for trading him? It was a fucking giveaway.

The Franchise
03-22-2009, 05:29 PM
So why the fuck didn't they get anything for trading him? It was a fucking giveaway.

That I can't answer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-22-2009, 05:32 PM

Maybe to an idiot that had never see Scola play. Not all people are as stupid as idiot Rocket fans. "All Euroleague players suck" Scola could always play in NBA and there have always been better players than him in Europe.

whottt
03-22-2009, 05:32 PM
scola's better than any big man on the spurs not named duncan. that's an absolute fact, regardless of this game. homer.

wow, so you show up to talk shit after he has a good game against us after making no notable posts when he sucked against us...and you think you're some sort of non-homer bad-ass because of it...

How unique.

You're so...knowledgable.

itzsoweezee
03-22-2009, 05:34 PM
wow, so you show up to talk shit after he has a good game against us after making no notable posts when he sucked against us...and you think you're some sort of non-homer bad-ass because of it...

How unique.

You're so...knowledgable.

please, i was saying the spurs were fucking morons for giving him away when they gave him away. i said the same thing when they let him sit over in europe, while morons like you were making the same fucking stupid excuses you're making now.

it's one of the dumbest moves any nba franchise has made in the past few years.

keep living in fantasy land, moron.

objective
03-22-2009, 05:34 PM
it's sad that there are still those who hate on Scola. They made up reasons to hate on him, and after every one was destroyed and exposed as bullshit they continue to invent new ones.

Scola's trade was the first domino in the end of the Spurs as true contenders. The Spurs weren't talented enough or wealthy enough to burn tax dollars to be turning their backs on legit talent. It was hubris that caused them to screw themselves over.

The Franchise
03-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Maybe to an idiot that had never see Scola play. Not all people are as stupid as idiot Rocket fans. "All Euroleague players suck" Scola could always play in NBA and there have always been better players than him in Europe.

You fucking idiot more European players fail than suceed in the NBA, that's a fact. For every Scola I can name 20 other pieces of shit (Spanoulis) that just couldn't hack it.

objective
03-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Scola didn't suck against the Spurs in the last game.

The Spurs doubled him when he got the ball because Bonner isn't good enough to cover him straight up and forced the ball out of his hands. Then late in the game he scored because Bonner couldn't even cover him without the ball.

Bob Lanier
03-22-2009, 05:39 PM
wow, so you show up to talk shit
But s/he wasn't talking shit; it was a statement of fact.

And not one, one might add, that you're denying.

whottt
03-22-2009, 05:46 PM
please, i was saying the spurs were fucking morons for giving him away when they gave him away. i said the same thing when they let him sit over in europe, while morons like you were making the same fucking stupid excuses you're making now.

it's one of the dumbest moves any nba franchise has made in the past few years.

keep living in fantasy land, moron.

Oh sure...bull shit, you got wood with every point or rebound Scola got...and you couldn't wait to hit the board to start posting about it...and that's why those commiserating with you are Rocket Fans...

You're a Rocket Fan...you just haven't figured out yet....probably weren't a SpurFan when the Spurs started winning titles.

I know the Argies weren't...

Still they talk shit and cling to the facade that they are Spur Fans....when they are so obviously, Scola Fans first and foremore or fairweather SpurFans at best.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-22-2009, 05:49 PM
You fucking idiot more European players fail than suceed in the NBA, that's a fact. For every Scola I can name 20 other pieces of shit (Spanoulis) that just couldn't hack it.

Like I say not every person is as fucking retarded as most of you Rockets fans.

sook

owned

sook

yet you always always post o n the rockets. If anyone here is a rox fan, its you

Tune-Up!
03-22-2009, 05:58 PM

Way to avoid being owned even more.

ploto
03-22-2009, 06:00 PM
You reds must thanks Pop who gave you Luis.

Pop opposed the trade. Thank Holt and Buford.

temujin
03-22-2009, 06:02 PM

25% of NBA players are currently non US citizens.

20 years ago that was 0%.

I guess US citizens fail more than Europan players at making the NBA these days.

Period.

ploto
03-22-2009, 06:04 PM

They are Argentine- not European- and most of THEM have been successful in the NBA.

Indazone
03-22-2009, 06:06 PM
25% of NBA players are currently non US citizens.

20 years ago that was 0%.

I guess US citizens fail more than Europan players at making the NBA these days.

Period.

It's ok Splitter is coming over. He's better than Scola anyway. :lol

temujin
03-22-2009, 06:12 PM
All the posts of this LOOSER won't make a difference.

Luis
Scola
is
just
a
freaking
WINNER.

Of course those that have won ZERO in their lifetime knows no difference between a winner and a looser.

temujin
03-22-2009, 06:14 PM

Yes, Splitter IS technically speaking better than Scola.

However, he is brazilian.

They have no huevos, in general.

WalterBenitez
03-22-2009, 06:16 PM

Be afraid... we could trade him to LA :wakeup

whottt
03-22-2009, 06:16 PM
You know...if you guys asked timvp and kori they would probably give a Scola mini-forum to post about Scola in.

Temjuin, you could direct it, and you could get the other Rocket Fans like Walter Benitez, picnroll and La Profesora to be your mods.

I think you should do it...I mean since your basketball life is pretty much devoted to the exploits of Scola, and no one would even remember a non-Scola related post you have ever made, and you have little or no interest in discussing the Spurs...why keep living a lie?

I mean seriously, why don't all the Scola fans just create a Scola Mini-Forum and live there celebrating Luis Scola...it'd keep you from crapping up the Spurs forum...

Scola Scola Scola 24/7 nothing but Scola...

I think you should do it, I want to see how many real Spurs fans join you...

Bandwaggoning trash.

Do it...make the main forum a better place.

temujin
03-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Be afraid... we could trade him to LA :wakeup

Nah, LA run out of Kwame Browns.

temujin
03-22-2009, 06:20 PM
You know...if you guys asked timvp and kori they would probably give a Scola mini-forum to post about Scola in.

Temjuin, you could direct it, and you could get the other Rocket Fans like Walter Benitez, picnroll and La Profesora to be your mods.

I think you should do it...I mean since your basketball life is pretty much devoted to the exploits of Scola, and no one would even remember a non-Scola related post you have ever made, and you have little or no interest in discussing the Spurs...why keep living a lie?

I mean seriously, why don't all the Scola fans just create a Scola Mini-Forum and live there celebrating Luis Scola...it'd keep you from crapping up the Spurs forum...

Scola Scola Scola 24/7 nothing but Scola...

I think you should do it, I want to see how many real Spurs fans join you...

Bandwaggoning trash.

Do it...make the main forum a better place.

That's a weak one.
You could do better.

Amplify the concept Mahinmi>>>>> Scola.

whottt
03-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Start a Scola mini-forum...discuss Scola there to your hearts content. You and the other RocketFans...

Don't worry, they'll join you quickly.

WalterBenitez
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Start a Scola mini-forum...discuss Scola there to your hearts content. You and the other RocketFans...

Don't worry, they'll join you quickly.

The only advantage of that mini forum would be avoiding your stupid and non sense argument :lol

You are the one who post more about Scola :lmao

whottt
03-22-2009, 06:36 PM
The only advantage of that mini forum would be avoiding your stupid and non sense argument :lol

True...I would never join it. Another reason you guys should do it.

Imagine talking about Scola non-stop, with no interference...

Could it get any better for you?

You and the other RocketFans I mean.

You are the one who post more about Scola :lmao

Wow...that's almost as big of a lie as your claim to being a Spurfan. I haven't started a single Scola thread.

sook
03-22-2009, 06:47 PM
True...I would never join it. Another reason you guys should do it.

Imagine talking about Scola non-stop, with no interference...

Could it get any better for you?

You and the other RocketFans I mean.

Wow...that's almost as big of a lie as your claim to being a Spurfan. I haven't started a single Scola thread.

err shutup you Obamatron

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Look on the bright side Walt...being a Scola fan there are always a dozen or so RocketFans getting your back on SpursTalk. in the Spurs forum. Always. Amazing how it works that way isn't it?

I mean you, and the RocketFans...on the same team, with the same goal, pulling for the same cause, celebrating the same things....

Tmac&Luther
03-22-2009, 07:20 PM

Scola has played well against the Spurs before, so stop acting like this performance is out of the ordinary.

darrinlane
03-22-2009, 07:23 PM
I believe the Scola trade to us was a favor to Scola and his NBA hopes. He was about to sign a contract with a euroteam that would have kept him out of the NBA until he was in his thirties. From what I understand your management decided to let him get his shot with us(I NEVER understood why with us being in the same division) instead of just losing him forever and got some cap relief. It was more of a kindness to him and his life than a basketball move. Everyone knew he was possibly a good player.

Tmac&Luther
03-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Look on the bright side Walt...being a Scola fan there are always a dozen or so RocketFans getting your back on SpursTalk. in the Spurs forum. Always. Amazing how it works that way isn't it?

I mean you, and the RocketFans...on the same team, with the same goal, pulling for the same cause, celebrating the same things....

Just because other fans aren't complete dumbasses and can post objectively, that doesn't mean they're fans of another team.

Scola owns Whottt, he's made him look like a complete dumbass and has dispelled every single one of his bullshit excuses ever since the he first step foot on the hard wood.

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Look, there's another one...

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:27 PM
My guess is the first person to join the Scola mini-forums outside of Walter Benitez, picnroll and temjuin...is TMac and Luther.

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:29 PM
I just wish you guys had shown up after the other Rockets Spurs games wanting to post about Scola like you did tonight...fairweather trash.

It's so difficult to show up after a good game :rolleyes

Tmac&Luther
03-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Look, there's another one...

Wow, a year ago (hell a couple of months ago) you would have had a shitload of excuses and B.S. to come back with. Scola must really be wearing on you........hard to argue against the truth isn't it.

Hey, I got a idea.......tell us all how Bonner is > then Scola again. :lol

smeagol
03-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Scola will never be an NBA star. Scola will never be a Ginobili-type NBA player. But he is a damn good player. It would be great if SA had kept him. To this day, I still don't get why he wears Rockets uni . . .

Doesn't he make the same $ as Oberto does? Why the fuck isn't Oberto playing for the Rockets instead of Scola?

In any case . . . whott just hates Scola because Luis never showed any "respect" to the Spurs organization (according to whottt). Whottt's bitternes toward Scola started back in the 2004 Olympics. It is this biterness that will never let him be imparcial when judging Scola's b-ball skills. Becasue if there is one stubborn mofo on this board, it is whottt.

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Wow, a year ago (hell a couple of months ago) you would have had a shitload of excuses and B.S. to come back with. Scola must really be wearing on you........hard to argue against the truth isn't it.

Actually last year the Rockets were in the process of winning 22 games in a row and I was pinpointing the exact date that streak would end and pinpointing the other other 4 or 5 losses immediately following the streak ending.

And I've wanted to talk Scola all season after Rockets Spurs games...it's you that failed to show then.

This is what makes you shit...

Hey, I got a idea.......tell us all how Bonner is a better fit for the Spurs than Scola again. :lol

I did after 3 games this year...you just weren't here then.

Seems to me that the difference in the 3 shitty games Scola had against the Spurs this years VS this 1 good one he had...was that Matt Bonner started the other 3...and dominated Scola.

So, when is the parade? I missed the one they threw for the 22 game winning streak last year and I wouldn't want to miss this one.

whottt
03-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Scola will never be an NBA star. Scola will never be a Ginobili-type NBA player. But he is a damn good player. It would be great if SA had kept him. To this day, I still don't get why he wears Rockets uni . . .

Doesn't he make the same $ as Oberto does? Why the fuck isn't Oberto playing for the Rockets instead of Scola?

In any case . . . whott just hates Scola because Luis never showed any "respect" to the Spurs organization (according to whottt). Whottt's bitternes toward Scola started back in the 2004 Olympics. It is this biterness that will never let him be imparcial when judging Scola's b-ball skills. Becasue if there is one stubborn mofo on this board, it is whottt.

Plus there's the fact that Bonner outplayed Scola the other 3 times they were matchedup this year...

Scola's just not that good...make no mistake about it though, the A#1 thing I hate about him is his fans.

Never have so many, stupid fans, bandwaggoning, frontrunning, false Sprs fans, posted at ST all at the same time....

At least the Rocketfans admit they are RocketFans, the Scola fans pretending to be Spursfans celebrate good games by Scola as much if not more than the RocketFans and then try to come on the board and pass themselves off as SpursFans...

That's infuriating.

darrinlane
03-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Did no one read my reply to this thread or is everyone just enjoying trashing each other? This reminds me of my home sight after a loss. Rediculous. I was just answering why he is a Rocket instead of a Spur. I'm sure that Whott guy is going to start dogging me now. It's just one loss man!

smeagol
03-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Plus there's the fact that Bonner outplayed Scola the other 3 times they were matchedup this year...

Scola's just not that good...make no mistake about it though, the A#1 thing I hate about him is his fans.

Never have so many, stupid fans, bandwaggoning, frontrunning, false Sprs fans, posted at ST all at the same time....

At least the Rocketfans admit they are RocketFans, the Scola fans pretending to be Spursfans celebrate good games by Scola as much if not more than the RocketFans and then try to come on the board and pass themselves off as SpursFans...

That's infuriating.

You have to understand nationality plays a big part in fandom outside Americanos

I'm a Spurs fans. I get sad/frustrated/infuriated/etc when the Spurs lose.

I like Scola/Delfino/Walter/Nocioni but I could care less if the Rockets/Pistons/Kings/that club in Russia (I don't even know the name) wins or loses. Actually, I get happy when the Rockets lose, for obvious reasons.

But I'm also happy when Luis has good games and I would love for him to play with a silver and black jersey.

spursnatic
03-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Spurs front office call Spanoulis "mini Manu" Oh yeah?..Did you ask them that personally?..Trust me? If he was that good, they would be doing all that they could to get him back over here...Spannoulis is trash!! He is one of those who plays good for their country only..It still pisses me off to this day when we traded Scola's rights...Everyone was saying,.... why get him, he is the exact same player of Fabricio. I have never seen Fabricio even close to 19 and 17. Don't get me wrong, I love Fab!!! He is a SPUR, so as a loyal fan I must back him up regardless..But he is no Luis Scola. And please don't ever compare Spannoulis, to Manu?...He will never, ever be Manu Ginobili!!!!!!He is trash!!!!:lmao:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag :

darrinlane
03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah?..Did you ask them that personally?..Trust me? If he was that good, they would be doing all that they could to get him back over here...Spannoulis is trash!! He is one of those who plays good for their country only..It still pisses me off to this day when we traded Scola's rights...Everyone was saying,.... why get him, he is the exact same player of Fabricio. I have never seen Fabricio even close to 19 and 17. Don't get me wrong, I love Fab!!! He is a SPUR, so as a loyal fan I must back him up regardless..But he is no Luis Scola. And please don't ever compare Spannoulis, to Manu?...He will never, ever be Manu Ginobili!!!!!!He is trash!!!!:lmao:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag :

lol...i think i was trying to quote the quote you were quoting. We called him V-Mac or T-Span because he said he was the tracy Mcgrady where he came from.(I guess he always lost in the first round too lol....a little humor at my expense)It was a salary dump for u guys period. He had already established that he was going back to Greece.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh yeah?..Did you ask them that personally?..Trust me? If he was that good, they would be doing all that they could to get him back over here...Spannoulis is trash!! He is one of those who plays good for their country only..It still pisses me off to this day when we traded Scola's rights...Everyone was saying,.... why get him, he is the exact same player of Fabricio. I have never seen Fabricio even close to 19 and 17. Don't get me wrong, I love Fab!!! He is a SPUR, so as a loyal fan I must back him up regardless..But he is no Luis Scola. And please don't ever compare Spannoulis, to Manu?...He will never, ever be Manu Ginobili!!!!!!He is trash!!!!:lmao:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag :

Spanoulis is FAR SUPERIOR to players like Pargo and Childress so far this year. This only prove even more what his level is. Pargo at point guard in Greece is like a joke compared to him.

kuato
03-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Fuck, that was a frustrating game...especially with Scola getting his million rebounds.

What kills me is Bonner+KT+Oberto = $11 million. Scola's getting $3 million.

How does that even make talent or financial sense? Very bad talent judgement by the spurs management lately or the cap shit, like Manu himself said "It is just basketball" , if you wish show hire Dunkers, if you wish championships hire argentinians.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM

That's infuriating.
Yes, hindsight is 20-20, but why can't you just admit it was a horrible move by the FO, and that the Spurs are worse now for it? Every team makes bad moves (Kwame was ours, although we ended up getting Gasol in the long run). The Spurs w/ Scola would be insane. Right now, their frontcourt consists of an aging Timmy and a handful of faggots. Your attempts to deny the obvious just through sheer endurance are getting rather pathetic. Rockets, Spurs, Lakers, and all other fans see it...open your fucking eyes:rolleyes

whottt
03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
I'd try to explain it to you but if you had any sports ethics you wouldn't a be LakerFan to begin with....

I mean you already root for a team lead by a rapist so obviously you are from the same bandwaggoning mentality as the Scola fans.

whottt
03-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Bottom line...

If the Spurs lose, these Scola Fans will start pulling for the Rockets, simply because Scola is from Argentina and plays for them...

This is fucking blasphemy...you don't ever root for the fucking Rockets.

That's like saying you are a Christian but you'll root for Satan in a pinch.

And only a non-Spurfan or newbie would ever think you could.

You can never root for the Kobe Phil Lakers to win a title and be a SpurFan.
You can never root for the Jazz to win a title and be a Spurfan.
You can't root for the Mavs.
You can't root for the Rockets.

So pick your team and shut the fuck up.

You cannot be a SpurFan and a Scola fan at this point...you can either be a Spurfan, a Scola fan, or a fence riding bandwaggoning pussy.

If you aren't going to shut the fuck up about Scola, then shut the fuck up about the Spurs and go throw your lot in with Houston, for better or for worse. Stop trying to hedge...

And don't tell me eveyone of the motherfucking Scola Fans won't be pulling for hte Rockets if the Spurs lose.

No true Spurfan would ever root for the Rockets because of a fucking scrub....I don't give a fuck how few players from their country play in the NBA.

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2009, 10:51 PM
I'd try to explain it to you but if you had any sports ethics you wouldn't a be LakerFan to begin with....

I mean you already root for a team lead by a rapist so obviously you are from the same bandwaggoning mentality as the Scola fans.
If you truly believe he "raped" her, than you're as naive as a schoolgirl. That girl was a documented jizz trough, yet the world's best basketball player comes to her quaint town and suddenly she's not willing? Also, funny how the case never went to court--not because it was settled--b/c it was DROPPED...her lawyers knew she was a cum-dumpster looking for a meal ticket. But I can see why Spur's fans call him a rapist though, b/c he's been raping your team for years.

Now that you've just been enlightened, please explain your side of the Scola trade.

whottt
03-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Oh-oh...the rapist fan is annoyed.

Agloco
03-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Bottom line...

If the Spurs lose, these Scola Fans will start pulling for the Rockets, simply because Scola is from Argentina and plays for them...

You cannot be a SpurFan and a Scola fan at this point...you can either be a Spurfan, a Scola fan, or a fence riding bandwaggoning pussy.

If you aren't going to shut the fuck up about Scola, then shut the fuck up about the Spurs and go throw your lot in with Houston, for better or for worse. Stop trying to hedge...

And don't tell me eveyone of the motherfucking Scola Fans won't be pulling for hte Rockets if the Spurs lose.

No true Spurfan would ever root for the Rockets because of a fucking scrub....I don't give a fuck how few players from their country play in the NBA.

+1

Everyone needs stop swinging on Scola's nuts. These threads need to find their way to the nearest god damn exit. Future Scola thread starters should be pinked for good measure.

Indazone
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
But we can still be Ginobili fans right?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh-oh...the rapist fan is annoyed.

I accept your surrender.

Tmac&Luther
03-23-2009, 12:16 AM
I accept your surrender.

He's been surrendering throughout this whole damn thread.

He's run out of excuses, so now his new thing is...."If you acknowledge Scola is a good basketball player or he could play next to Duncan and the Spurs FO fucked up, you're not a Spurs fan".

It's absolute crap, I bet he's crying right now.....the guy has no leg to stand on anymore. The only thing he does is come back with lame ass crap, atleast he used to humor me with his shitty excuses, but now he doesn't even have those.

whottt
03-23-2009, 12:29 AM
But we can still be Ginobili fans right?:lol

If you want to be a poor excuse for a RocketFan sure...since the Rockets can't make it out of the first round I can at least understand the desire to root for a winner...losing so much every year. It's still bandwaggoning but at least in this case it's understandable...I mean it's understandable if a starving man eats out of the dumpster, it's not understandable if a well fed one does it.

I can't understand it on the part of SpursFans...no excuse for it except being a bandwaggoner plain and simple.

Furthermore...it's pretty understandable that RocketFans just aren't that smart...

I mean take a look at TMac and Luther...

Looking at the dude's fucking name?

i've been laughing at him for having TMac in his name since the day he signed up and that was brfore TMac continued to choke in the first round then quit, and Head was waived...and he's still not smart enough to change his name.

This dude actually thinks he knows shit.

Whereas simply the fact that he put TMac in his name says more about him than any post he will ever make..it shows how much he really knows. How pathetic he really is.

TMac :lmao

Probably started following the Rockets when they got Yao and picked up TMac in that trade...there's no way any fan with any knowledge of the game would have gotten excited about Tmac being the leader of his team.

Furthermore...anyone continuing to argue with me about this is an idiot...I already said the only thing that will change my opinion on Scola, if he wins 4 consecutive finals MVP's...

You know, enough to justify all the sucking his fans have done

In
This
Forum

4 Finals MVP's...otherwise a callout to me in a thread is just going to wind up with Scola being pissed on yet again. Because only then will he have justified all the whining and bitching done in his name, by his fans.

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 12:33 AM
He's been surrendering throughout this whole damn thread.

He's run out of excuses, so now his new thing is...."If you acknowledge Scola is a good basketball player or he could play next to Duncan and the Spurs FO fucked up, you're not a Spurs fan".

It's absolute crap, I bet he's crying right now.....the guy has no leg to stand on anymore. The only thing he does is come back with lame ass crap, atleast he used to humor me with his shitty excuses, but now he doesn't even have those.

Hey man, it's like George Carlin said, "the problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid." whottt epitomizes that quote

whottt
03-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Only stupid people root for rapists and Tmac.

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Only stupid people root for rapists and Tmac.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/fail/fail_meter.jpg

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 12:49 AM

I used to like Tyson and sometimes used Darryl Henley on techmo bowl.....

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 12:51 AM
I used to like Tyson and sometimes used Darryl Henley on techmo bowl.....

Tecmo Bowl was the shit...I could never beat Washington in the championship game tho...almost like the game wouldn't let me win:lol

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 12:53 AM
You could cheat with the Giants and Bears. Fucking cheater game :lol

whottt
03-23-2009, 01:11 AM
You could cheat with the Giants and Bears. Fucking cheater game :lol

That's not shit..

You want to see cheating...you ought to see what that West dude and the Lakers did to the Grizzlies :lol.

IronMexican
03-23-2009, 01:14 AM
This site was missing a Scola thread.

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 01:45 AM
That's not shit..

You want to see cheating...you ought to see what that West dude and the Lakers did to the Grizzlies :lol.

:toast

babyfederer
03-23-2009, 02:30 AM

If im not mistaking it was TAU Ceramica and not Scola who was making a big deal of the buy out thing. From what i have heard Scola really wanted to come to San Antonio, his favorite player is Duncan and his own kids are huge spur fans.... He wanted to be in San Antonio.

BG_Spurs_Fan
03-23-2009, 03:42 AM
For the first time I'm on Whottt's side on this matter.

It's pathetic how some people can't get a grasp of reality and get over this trade and every time Scola has a good game they come out of the woods and pronounce him the lost difference maker for the Spurs. Yes he's good, yes it was a bad trade but there are two things people don't seem to understand or just conveniently skip :

1. There was bad blood between the Spurs and Scola, he was never going to play on the Spurs anyway, so comparing his contract to Bonner's or Oberto's is ridiculous and has nothing to do with the actual situation

2. Scola's trade value at the time was just that low. The Spurs tried to trade him during the draft but nobody offered anything of value, they then tried to involve him in the supposed Kings-Cavs deal, but things didn't work for some reason. His trade value was at it's lowest point, that's about it.

So, if all the moaners have any facts that are different and show the situation in a different light, then please, show us. But for all I know, as bad as the trade was, the Spurs had little leverage at the time.

So just freaking let it go. Every franchise makes bad trades and this one is by no means among the worst ones.

kaji157
03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
To put it Simple, a guy that is MVP, All-Euroleague, and important member of the Olympic reigning champion (by that time) most likely will make the NBA and succeed.

Plus, it was already demonstrated by that time that all argentina players always found ways to help their teams, is just the way they are.

And please, stop calling European, all players that are not from the US and respect Nationality issues.

Spurs fucked up, letīs move on, i will be laughing if Scola is the big FA that we get in 2010.

urunobili
03-23-2009, 07:44 AM

whottt.... last year i made 3 mill on vBookie and smeagol championed the season becase of Scola being the highest scorer on the match... He IS already an Official Spur Killer with credentials...

for the Record and my personal contribution for the thread... fuck Scola when he plays against us... I'm just like smeagol... the Spurs winning is all that matter to me when he is in town...

ArgSpursfan did. :hat

..and the Rockets FO.
are you saying you were him? i had my doubts before but it seems you just unveiled yourself with this post... :wakeup

If im not mistaking it was TAU Ceramica and not Scola who was making a big deal of the buy out thing. From what i have heard Scola really wanted to come to San Antonio, his favorite player is Duncan and his own kids are huge spur fans.... He wanted to be in San Antonio.

Scola thought he got fucked by the Spurs for not selecting him in the first round... he had a clause that if he was a 1st round selection he could have came ot the NBA at any time... the Spurs promised him they would choose him and they did but in the second... immediately after being selected he declared that the Spurs shouldn't have chosen him at all if it wasn't in the first round... and that they fucked up his chances of ever making it to the NBA... TAU... they just took the opportunity and tightened the contract... Luis always said he would have loved to be part of the three rings they won after selecting him but the relationship with RC was broken form the very beginning...

Ross8485
03-23-2009, 08:51 AM
I am a Rockets fan and I want to say THANK YOU ALL. You guys are a great team to just hand away such talent :downspin:

SynicFan
03-23-2009, 08:56 AM
I am a Rockets fan and I want to say THANK YOU ALL. You guys are a great team to just hand away such talent :downspin:

oh yeah?

Spursmania
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Who gives a rat's ass about Scola. Everytime he has a good game people come out of the woodwork and rehash the same shit over and over. He's gone, let it fucking go...:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-23-2009, 09:07 AM
To put it Simple, a guy that is MVP, All-Euroleague, and important member of the Olympic reigning champion (by that time) most likely will make the NBA and succeed.

Plus, it was already demonstrated by that time that all argentina players always found ways to help their teams, is just the way they are.

And please, stop calling European, all players that are not from the US and respect Nationality issues.

Spurs fucked up, letīs move on, i will be laughing if Scola is the big FA that we get in 2010.

MVP of Spain, not Europe.

DaDakota
03-23-2009, 09:07 AM

I knew.

:D

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I knew.

:D

DD

Anyone that had ever see him play knew. This Franchise guy is typical Rockets fan moron. "Worst NBA player would be MVP in Euroleague", "Langdon dominates Euroleague" :rolleyes:rollin

These fucking idiots are unreal. They even believe Scola was best player in Europe, which is just as fucking stupid.

Of course I try to tell you before how much you overrate Rudy DD and how he is nothing special at all and is just an average player and how Marc Gasol is much better than him, how Spanoulis is much, much, much better than him.

To this you argued with me much. Now of course again you see I was right. NBA fans is base entire game in Europe on what ESPN tells them and it is really pathetic.

SynicFan
03-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Who gives a rat's ass about Scola. Everytime he has a good game people come out of the woodwork and rehash the same shit over and over. He's gone, let it fucking go...:rolleyes

regul8 the h8.
learn to appreci8.

vander
03-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Bottom line...

the argies have never been Spur fans, I don't know why you would hold on to that illusion.

smeagol
03-23-2009, 12:01 PM
the argies have never been Spur fans, I don't know why you would hold on to that illusion.

When it comes to fandom, we all know you are an authority :rolleyes

urunobili
03-23-2009, 01:16 PM
nope,I just said that the guy knew Scola was gonna be a stud in the NBA,that's all.

you were not a poster on here when he was already IP banned...

Agloco
03-23-2009, 01:33 PM
whottt.... last year i made 3 mill on vBookie and smeagol championed the season becase of Scola being the highest scorer on the match... He IS already an Official Spur Killer with credentials...

for the Record and my personal contribution for the thread... fuck Scola when he plays against us... I'm just like smeagol... the Spurs winning is all that matter to me when he is in town...

are you saying you were him? i had my doubts before but it seems you just unveiled yourself with this post... :wakeup

Scola thought he got fucked by the Spurs for not selecting him in the first round... he had a clause that if he was a 1st round selection he could have came ot the NBA at any time... the Spurs promised him they would choose him and they did but in the second... immediately after being selected he declared that the Spurs shouldn't have chosen him at all if it wasn't in the first round... and that they fucked up his chances of ever making it to the NBA... TAU... they just took the opportunity and tightened the contract... Luis always said he would have loved to be part of the three rings they won after selecting him but the relationship with RC was broken form the very beginning...

Since when? It's not as if he's eliminated us from the playoffs or beaten us in a game that mattered yet.

urunobili
03-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Since when? It's not as if he's eliminated us from the playoffs or beaten us in a game that mattered yet.

pardon for the type o.. a regular season Spur killer with credentials.... happy now? :loser

kace
03-24-2009, 09:30 AM
hey, first thread of this forum, 08-22-2004:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500

seems pretty accurate right now :lol

Agloco
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
pardon for the type o.. a regular season Spur killer with credentials.... happy now? :loser

No actually....

Since when do regular season wins give you credentials?

Might sound like I'm splitting hairs, but really now.....give me a few wins in the playoffs and we can start discussing this guys license to kill.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I and also some others here keeps try to explain to NBA American fans that stats in Europe is not same thing as they are in NBA. So many Spurs fans cannot understand this. They keep say thing like "5 rebounds in Europe means player will suck in NBA" and such.

This same arguments keeps come up EVERY TIME someone suggest a player from Europe, just as same case with Scola where Spurs fans really did believe 6 rebounds per game in Euroleague mean this will be really poor rebounder in NBA. Without even understand that 6 rebounds in Euroleague is like 9-10 rebounds in NBA.

Same with assists. No matter how many time this is explain here fans do not believe it. But in Europe an assist is only count if a player score directly on pass. So think of this way, most assists that players like Paul, Nash, Kidd, Stockton and such players gets in NBA will never even be count in Europe.

Also points. So many fans keeps says dumb things like "12 points in Euroleague = 3 points in NBA" but this is stupid. Teams only average 75 points so how can 12 points be same thing as in NBA? Games are much slower and much shorter.

But I and some others here have said this so many times and we never get anywhere and instead we just get insults and call bad names and attacked by others here for say such things. As can see by discussions with Scola Spurs fans need to learn some things about game in Europe. This is prove by how any time a fan bring up a good player in Europe for Spurs they are always attack after some idiots looks up there stats in Europe.

I will show you idiots how foolish you look. I will use Panathinaikos team all time stats as example here for this stats lesson since Panathinaikos team is rank by FIBA Europe as #1 best Euroleague team of last 20 years history. So we will see how best team in Europe in last 20 years has in all history in this same period each best player for stats.

Best career scorers per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Dejan Bodiroga 18.6
2. Vassilis Spanoulis 12.2
3. Jaka Lakovic 12.1
4. Ibrahim Kutluay 11.4
5. Mike Batiste 10.7
6. Antonis Fotsis 10.1
7. Daryl Middleton 8.7
8. Dimitris Diamantidis 8.6
9. Fragiskos Alvertis 8.3
10. Johnny Rogers 7.9

best career assists per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Vassilis Spanoulis 3.6
2. Dimitris Diamantidis 3.6
3. Dejan Bodiroga 3.1
4. Jaka Lakovic 2.6
5. Giorgos Kalaitzis 1.7
6. Nikos Hatzivrettas 1.2
7. Ibrahim Kutluay 1.0
8. Kostas Tsartsaris 1.0
9. Johnny Rogers 0.9
10. Antonis Fotsis 0.9

best career rebounds per game in history of Panathinaikos

1. Mike Batiste 5.5
2. Dejan Bodiroga 5.1
3. Antonis Fotsis 4.5
4. Dimitris Diamantidis 4.4
5. Kostsas Tsartsaris 4.1
6. Darryl Middleton 3.6
7. Dimos Dikoudis 2.9
8. Johnny Rogers 2.5
9. Ibrahim Kutluay 2.2
10. Fragiskos Alvertis 2.1

As you can see even in team that has been in the last 20 years the best team in Europe, even in such club as this these are the stats. Even as can see players like Dimitris Diamantidis and Dejan Bodiroga with all their MVP awards and even Diamantidis was vote best player in Europe once, you can see their stats here, Diamantidis winning best European player award and his stats is 8 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists.

So PLEASE from now on when someone explain to you like how Bourousis gets 7-8 rebounds in Europe in one of biggest Euroleague clubs please understand this means he is an incredible rebounder, instead of same crap like "that means he will get 2 rebounds in NBA". Just like how idiots never could learn about Scola.

And please try understand that also stats in Europe is not like same as in NBA like in NBA any stats from same league is use as example. In Europe cannot do that. You cannot use stats from small or even middle size clubs and think is same thing as big size Euroleague clubs. A player can get 15 points and 5 assists in a small Euroleague club and will not even make the roster of a big Euroleague club. Or a player will get 15 points and 3 assists in a middle size Euroleague club and will be lucky to make even active roster of a big Euroleague club.

And no way in hell can you compare stats from leagues like Spain and Italy and such to Euroleague. But all the time we see here fans is always doing this. Like how players is having such stats in Italy or whatever. Is nonsense.

You must look at players that are in the big Euroleague clubs and then understand what these stats mean. As you can already see player like Luis Scola. Scola in his career in big Euroleague club TAU was 15.4 PPG and 5.9 RPG

Spurs fans kept believe such nonsense as 15 and 6 Euroleague player from big club = 6 and 2 NBA player :rolleyes But as you can see even in NBA playoffs Scola was 14 and 9 player as a rookie.

You need to learn about the stats difference between NBA and big Euroleague clubs before you keep say all this same crap here all the time. Just like in Bourousis thread people are say same retarded shit.

Just look at Tiago Splitter in TAU (a big Euroleague club) his career numbers is 9.8 PPG and 4.7 RPG 10 and 5 player. So stats is NOT the same as in NBA. Same thing with Vassilis Spanoulis as you can see 12 and 4 type of point guard in a big Euroleague club is the best guard numbers in the history of the best European club of the last 20 years. Yet so many fans here says these are "bad stats".

I am hope now that after Luis Scola situation that Spurs fans will finally understand this that you can see what 15 and 6 player Luis Scola in big Euroleague club can do in NBA. And maybe this will also show some of you how things some of you say to posters like me and some others here is so retarded.

spursnatic
03-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Spanoulis is FAR SUPERIOR to players like Pargo and Childress so far this year. This only prove even more what his level is. Pargo at point guard in Greece is like a joke compared to him. Like I said before..Bring him over to the states and I guarantee you he won't be shit..He may play well over there in his own country. But the time he played in the NBA he was trash, did nothing?....So Manu, he will never be..Ginobili plays his game regardless of where the fuck he is at!!!!:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Like I said before..Bring him over to the states and I guarantee you he won't be shit..He may play well over there in his own country. But the time he played in the NBA he was trash, did nothing?....So Manu, he will never be..Ginobili plays his game regardless of where the fuck he is at!!!!:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

Never did anything? He was doing good things all the time in NBA. It was his coach who was the fool not him.

Spanoulis in NBA it has the HD quality button at bottom right you can click but it is long

P4OY23eQJTE&fmtl=22

anyway as can see for a Euro rookie adjusting to NBA and only getting 272 minutes (not even 6 games worth total) all year he showed plenty of ability. Only such an idiot like Van Gundy would not see it, which is one of reasons that idiot was fired and has not got coaching job since.

spursnatic
03-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Never did anything? He was doing good things all the time in NBA. It was his coach who was the fool not him.

Spanoulis in NBA it has the HD quality button at bottom right you can click but it is long

P4OY23eQJTE&fmtl=22

anyway as can see for a Euro rookie adjusting to NBA and only getting 272 minutes (not even 6 games worth total) all year he showed plenty of ability. Only such an idiot like Van Gundy would not see it, which is one of reasons that idiot was fired and has not got coaching job since.Great!!..A video of Spannoulis flopping and fouling the shit out of everyone!!!!Dude that is the coolest shit I have seen all day!!! Can you show it to me again?....Seriously?...If you call that talent, I bet you think Brian Cardinal is the best NBA player ever?.:rollin And trust me?..I am sure that Van Gundy didn't get fired over not giving Spannoulis enough minutes....He is trash, how many times do I have to tell you that?.....

noob cake
04-11-2009, 12:06 AM
28 points, 9 boards, 4 assists on 10/15 shooting tonight.

Scola carried our team tonight.

sook
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM
28 points, 9 boards, 4 assists on 10/15 shooting tonight.

Scola carried our team tonight.

12 points in the 1st qrtr...its plain and simple, the dude gets enough touches, he can avg this easily and i love his hustle

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 12:21 AM
12 points in the 1st qrtr...its plain and simple, the dude gets enough touches, he can avg this easily and i love his hustle

Scola is excellent but you are full of shit. he cannot average 28 points a game easily.

noob cake
04-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Scola can average 20 (at least high 18's) if he become a first or second option like he has today.

Blame Tracy
04-11-2009, 12:26 AM
What's up with Softy Ming?

Nothing, it's typical for guys 7'3" + to have foot issues. It's natural. :D

Indazone
04-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Scola just puttin up pts and rebounds like he's supposed to.

The Third Man
04-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Shit happens, we gave away Rudy Gay and Richard Jefferson.

I know what you are saying, but you don't get Scola if you don't trade Stromile Swift and Gay to get Battier. Battier and Scola are better than Rudy Gay and Stromile Swift.

Let's not bring up Eddie Griffin. That was a tragedy.

dirk4mvp
04-11-2009, 02:48 AM
I know what you are saying, but you don't get Scola if you don't trade Stromile Swift and Gay to get Battier. Battier and Scola are better than Rudy Gay and Stromile Swift.

Let's not bring up Eddie Griffin. That was a tragedy.

Except Battier isn't better than Gay.

The Third Man
04-11-2009, 02:51 AM

No, he's not. The trade was about dumping Swift and his contract as well as getting Battier. Without the cap flexibility the Rockets would not have been able to add salary (Jackie Butler) to get Scola.

wdguy
04-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Luis is great:king

DaDakota
04-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Scola is that rare breed of player that has star like skills but is happy just playing his role, he makes the Rockets SO much better it is scary.

DD

xcomp
04-11-2009, 11:23 AM
except battier isn't more talented than gay.

ftfy.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Scola is that rare breed of player that has star like skills but is happy just playing his role, he makes the Rockets SO much better it is scary.

DD

He is same player as always. Excellent offense and good rebounding. very good team player works very hard does everything for team. But still poor defense.

sook
04-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Scola is excellent but you are full of shit. he cannot average 28 points a game easily.
Kill_Bill_Fraud, I meant he could avg around 20 ppg easily.

sook
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM
He is same player as always. Excellent offense and good rebounding. very good team player works very hard does everything for team. But still poor defense.

No, his shooting is A LOT better compared to last year, he is money with that little mid range shot almost every time

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
No, his shooting is A LOT better compared to last year, he is money with that little mid range shot almost every time

No. He is same as always. For years he will either make this shot all the time or in other years miss it all the time. This is how he always was. Nothing new.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Kill_Bill_Fraud, I meant he could avg around 20 ppg easily.

20 points average easily? I think no. Maybe 15-18.

The Franchise
04-11-2009, 03:57 PM
No. He is same as always. For years he will either make this shot all the time or in other years miss it all the time. This is how he always was. Nothing new.

You make my head hurt. :lol

DAF86
04-11-2009, 04:16 PM

The Rockets would be a lot worse with Gay in the line-up instead of Battier. Shane is that kind of player that everycontender team needs to have.

DAF86
04-11-2009, 04:17 PM
20 points average easily? I think no. Maybe 15-18.

I think 90% of the guys in the NBA could average 20 pts per game if given enough touches.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-11-2009, 06:03 PM
I think 90% of the guys in the NBA could average 20 pts per game if given enough touches.

I doubt this very much.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-13-2009, 10:40 AM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/noeliaculo.jpg

Who's ass is this please?

robbie380
04-13-2009, 11:11 AM

i disagree that his defense is poor. i think he is an average defender. he is certainly not a potential defensive liability like brooks can be.