PDA

View Full Version : 1 sec.

Hooks
03-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Should've been put on that shot clock.

This is utter bullshit. SOMEBODY didn't want the spurs to win.

Offensive goal tending anyone? What about the jump ball, Battier wins the Jump ball over Duncan, really?

Fuck the officials.

Someone of course will post "Well we should've played better", I don't care we just got screwed over. The Spurs aren't going to play perfect games all the time, no team does get it through your head.

sook
03-22-2009, 05:04 PM
dude the spurs got most of the calls down the way...how the rockets won i have no clue...they fall apart whenever Yao gets fronted

Oh, Gee!!
03-22-2009, 05:04 PM
one second wouldn't have mattered

Muser
03-22-2009, 05:05 PM
The goaltending got cancelled out by the Thomas over the back put back.

But 1 second should of been on the clock agreed.

spurfan21
just deal with it they choked!!^^

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Should've been put on that shot clock.

This is utter bullshit. SOMEBODY didn't want the spurs to win.

Offensive goal tending anyone? What about the jump ball, Battier wins the Jump ball over Duncan, really?

Fuck the officials.

Someone of course will post "Well we should've played better", I don't care we just got screwed over. The Spurs aren't going to play perfect games all the time, no team does get it through your head.

Rockets won that game fair and square.

new_N_town
03-22-2009, 05:06 PM
man if bonner made in that 3

completely deck
03-22-2009, 05:10 PM
man what if .......
or what would have happened if ....

GSH
03-22-2009, 05:10 PM
There were 3 extremely fucked up calls during crunch time, no doubt. Four if you include the hi-low tackle on Tim when Tony put up that floater.

But down the stretch, neither Tim nor Tony wanted the shot. Those are the go-to guys, and they were looking for someone - anyone else to take the shot. Maybe Tony is gassed, and maybe Tim is in pain by the end of the game. But when your two stars don't want the shot at the end of a game like that, you aren't going to win.

jbspurs
03-22-2009, 05:49 PM
No worries guys!! Ginobili will be back soon!!!! This is going to be another ODD number year for us. BOOK IT!!!