PDA

View Full Version : Showing a lil' love to Udoka

SenorSpur
03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
For most of the season, Udoka has been bashed repeatedly by many in this forum - myself included. It looked for a time that he had permanently lost his way, along with his confidence.

That said, I wanna take a minute and congratulate him for continuing to work hard, not getting down on himself and finding his game again. Whether he's on the roster next season or not, he strikes me as a good guy and I'm proud of the way he's bounced back. Hope he keeps it up. I'm pulling for him.

SpursFan0728
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
hey I am in for this one.

Chomag
03-22-2009, 09:43 PM
I'll admit I'm on of those that wish to see Malik on the floor over Udoka, and have bashed him from is very poor play this season, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

He just had one of the best games of the season that could rival his play in the series against the Hornets. I hope he can keep up this level of play thru out the rest of the season.

timtonymanu
i knew Udoka wasnt go through the whole year sucking because of how he played last year. He's bounced back at the right time. Hopefully he can keep it up but it's unlikely with Manu coming back.

Spursmania
Props to Udoka and one hell of a game. :toast

I too am not one of Udok'a biggest fans. I felt he had really let his chances for playing on this team slip away for most of this year. It was great to see a very good game for him. Of course, it would be nice if he can string a few games like this together. We'll see.

Spursfan092120
03-22-2009, 09:46 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy:http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02dvdkS7UL4JX/340x.jpg

boutons_
03-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Great game, but we need consistency at that level.

superbigtime
03-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Wonderful he's had a couple of nice games lately. but so what. He'll go the way of Matt Bonner soon. I'm not pinning any high hopes on Ime. He is basically incapable of scoring within five feet of the basket. another temporarily over achieving jump shooter who will choke in prime time is all he is.

VI_Massive
03-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Hear hear. For all the bashing Udoka's gotten in this forum (and by me) he deserves the love for a great game. If SA won we'd all be saying how Ime saved us. In this case, we wouldn't have been close without him.

loveforthegame
03-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Great game and hopefully he'll build on that.