PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know

DAF86
03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
... We're only losing to the Lakers in the playoffs (not Houston, not New Orleans, not Utah, not Cleveland nor Boston). With the way we're playing right now, we have no chance at beating LA but we'll beat everybody else with heart and experience only. If we improve (the most probable scenario), we'll have a chance against Kobe and company and if we do beat them, we're not going to choke against a team of the eastern conference.

The Franchise
03-22-2009, 10:42 PM
You tell em!!! :lol

DAF86
03-22-2009, 10:52 PM
You tell em!!! :lol

I'm not being a homer nor a pesimist, I felt like making this thread 'cause there's a lot of emo ones floating around.

P/S: This team has at least two or three more years in the elite of the NBA. Specially if we sign Rasheed.

tlongII
03-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Nope

Morg1411
03-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Nope

Well thought out response. [applause]

Portland will exit in round one. I hope the seeding stays the same as it is now, so that I can drive down to the Rose Garden and watch the Silver and Black pound the shit out of the Blazers.

Agloco
03-22-2009, 11:25 PM
... We're only losing to the Lakers in the playoffs (not Houston, not New Orleans, not Utah, not Cleveland nor Boston). With the way we're playing right now, we have no chance at beating LA but we'll beat everybody else with heart and experience only. If we improve (the most probable scenario), we'll have a chance against Kobe and company and if we do beat them, we're not going to choke against a team of the eastern conference.

And this is supposed to make me feel better?

Congrats!!! You're good for second place!!!

Second place = The first loser.

Great inspirational post, but unfortunately Timmy's knees are where they're gonna be. Manu can't get us to the promised land with just TP. All three must be onboard and firing on all cylinders, ESPECIALLY given the bullshit happening on the bench......

Here's to hoping. :flag:

Spurs 4 The Win
03-22-2009, 11:29 PM
What do you mean "nope"? If you mean that your team is not going past the first round unless you play the Rockets (which is an auto series win) then you are right. We would destroy your young and inexperienced team in an uncompetitive 5-game series.

DAF86
03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
And this is supposed to make me feel better?

Congrats!!! You're good for second place!!!

Second place = The first loser.

Great inspirational post, but unfortunately Timmy's knees are where they're gonna be. Manu can't get us to the promised land with just TP. All three must be onboard and firing on all cylinders, ESPECIALLY given the bullshit happening on the bench......

Here's to hoping. :flag:

It wasn't intended to make you or anybody else feel better. It was just a response to a lot of posters that are talking about the end of this current Spurs core as an elite team.