PDA

View Full Version : The Response to Tonight's Game Is Depressing Me

Morg1411
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm not nearly as bothered by tonight's close loss as I am by the utter lack of faith displayed by the so-called Spurs fans here on the boards.

Believe.

It's a mantra. Not a suggestion. It's not something you do only after your team wins a game.

Be a fan -- a true fan -- or go home.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-22-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm not nearly as bothered by tonight's close loss as I am by the utter lack of faith displayed by the so-called Spurs fans here on the boards.

Believe.

It's a mantra. Not a suggestion. It's not something you do only after your team wins a game.

No words ring more true. Games like these weed out the crappy fans from the true ones. :toast :flag::lobt:

Indazone
03-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Spursfans are funny. Sky is falling! OMG we suck!

LOL

c'mon you lost by two pts to a playoff team that has nearly the identical record as you. Spurs Rockets games are always like this. What went down was supposed to go down and could easily have gone the other way. This time, you didn't have Finley throwing up a half court prayer for the win. Karma baby! Nothing to be ashamed of.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Last time I checked Finley did not win the game with that three pointer, but nice try. And what Karma are you speaking of? Sorry we act with class and don't have thugs like Artest on our team.

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Just thugs like Bowen

Morg1411
03-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Spursfans are funny. Sky is falling! OMG we suck!

LOL

c'mon you lost by two pts to a playoff team that has nearly the identical record as you. Spurs Rockets games are always like this. What went down was supposed to go down and could easily have gone the other way. This time, you didn't have Finley throwing up a half court prayer for the win. Karma baby! Nothing to be ashamed of.

Hell yes -- it was a great game, a great regular season series, and I hope to hell we meet in the Playoffs because it will be ONE FRIGGIN' SPECTACULAR SERIES.

:toast

Spursfan092120
03-23-2009, 12:05 AM

Believe.

No Limit Soldiers...MOUNT UP!!

DPG21920
03-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Well, the thing about this loss is Spurs were at home, in a major game against a divisional rival that has playoff seeding ramifications. It was disappointing. But fans will be fans. The true ones will be honest in their assessments, but they need to always have their teams back.

Bring the energy. Bring the faith. Support your team.

spursfan09
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Just thugs like Bowen

AWWW Crying cause Brucey doesn't play fair? :(

This is how you know Bowen has gotten into people's head over the years!

Spurs 4 The Win
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Just thugs like Bowen

Or thugs like Kobe the Rapist!

spursfan09
03-23-2009, 12:21 AM

Ah yes Kobe.

A man of integrity who has always proven to be an outstanding citizen.

Avitus1
03-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Fuck all the fake fans... Go Spurs Go!

Purple & Gold
03-23-2009, 12:40 AM

:wow :wow I didn't see that one coming......

tp2021
03-23-2009, 12:43 AM
:wow :wow I didn't see that one coming......

Neither did her vagina

I couldn't help myself.

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 12:44 AM
No Limit Soldiers...MOUNT UP!!

it's "REGULATORS"

it was a clear black night, a clear white moon...

tp2021
Neither did her vagina

I couldn't help myself.

Neither could Kobe.

OK I'm done.

spursfan09
Neither did her vagina

I couldn't help myself.

:lol

crc21209
03-23-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't see why ppl are sucking off the Rockets so much on nat'l tv or Spurs fans blowing up, because Houston still has one more loss than us, they are still technically third in the West. And Houston will lose some more games, seeing as how they have 3 of their next four at Utah, at Phoenix, and at the Lakers.

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 12:54 AM

Believe.

Jim Jones would've loved you...you missed a riveting trip to Guyana back in the day

LockBeard
03-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I don't really expect the Spurs to beat the Lakers this year so my hopes were never too high.

It is pretty shitty to see the Spurs fall back into this pathetic offensive display they had last year.

Morg1411
03-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Jim Jones would've loved you...you missed a riveting trip to Guyana back in the day

Bit of a reach there, friend...actually, a HUGE reach...hope you didn't hurt your arm with that one.

crc21209
03-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Nut the hell up Spurs fans. Manu has been out 30 games this Season. Now If someone would of told you that Manu would be out for 30 games so far this year and the Spurs would be the #3 seed, at 45-24..a 1/2 game or so out of 2nd, would you take it? Of course you would...Manu will be back soon..and the Spurs will be fine.

Morg1411
03-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Nut the hell up Spurs fans. Manu has been out 30 games this Season. Now If someone would of told you that Manu would be out for 30 games so far this year and the Spurs would be the #3 seed, at 45-24..a 1/2 game or so out of 2nd, would you take it? Of course you would...Manu will be back soon..and the Spurs will be fine.

Also keep in mind how this season started. How many of you even thought we'd be the #3 seed after a 1-3 start and with both Manu and Tony on the sidelines back in November? I'm sorry, how many of you?

Exactly.

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Last time I checked Finley did not win the game with that three pointer, but nice try. And what Karma are you speaking of? Sorry we act with class and don't have thugs like Artest on our team.
What he meant was take away that "fluke shot" ('sup SD!) Finley made and it would have gone into overtime.

Agloco
03-23-2009, 01:40 PM

Also keep in mind how this season started. How many of you even thought we'd be the #3 seed after a 1-3 start and with both Manu and Tony on the sidelines back in November? I'm sorry, how many of you?

Exactly.

2 - 5 start actually, but yeah.

Reality is that we're not winning a championship this year, regardless of the outcome of this game or the seedings come playoff time.

Agloco
03-23-2009, 01:41 PM
What he meant was take away that "fluke shot" ('sup SD!) Finley made and it would have gone into overtime.

You don't think that the game would have been played differently at all had the score been tied towards the end? :rolleyes

Damm, if Artest had missed his first shot, this last game would have gone into overtime........

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 01:47 PM
You don't think that the game would have been played differently at all had the score been tied towards the end? :rolleyes

Damm, if Artest had missed his first shot, this last game would have gone into overtime........
Finley shot a low percentage shot is why I said that. Is a half-court shot not lower percentage shot compared to someone who shoots it right at the three-point line?:bang

WalterBenitez
03-23-2009, 02:52 PM

Believe.

And that should be acting like ....?? :wakeup