PDA

View Full Version : What gift will you get Pop n Fins for their Civil Union?

Fabbs
03-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Perhaps Chump or Eric Park can tell us when Fins n Pop will come out of the closet regarding their civil union performed in Austin, but more importantly, what gift(s) will you plan on getting the happy couple? They've been together 4 long years (that we know of).

As for any "haters" that are going to try to come into this thread and bash, need I remind you Pop has won 4 titles and Finley has won one in 4 years. Whether or not they win another title is not important. What is important is that they are together, and that Finley gets big minutes no matter what. That is what true love is all about.

So what gift will you get PoppinFins?

timvp (vs Houston)
-Michael Finley had one of his patented ghost games. He helped out a little bit on the glass but he was otherwise useless. He shot only once in his 25 minutes and was the worst defender the Spurs put on Artest. Amazingly, Finley was once again granted more fourth quarter minutes.

vs Boston
-I liked how Pop was coaching until a fateful substitution in the fourth quarter. With four and a half minutes left in the game, he inexplicably put Finley into the game. Finley wasn't doing anything offensively and he came in and quickly made the offense worse.

Sometimes I wonder if Pop remembers that the Spurs win with their defense. Putting Finley in for Bowen just didn't make sense at that point. I'd much rather have Bowen, Hill or even Udoka in the game that was a defensive showdown.

urunobili
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
I asked once for a .gif of Pop touching Fin's ass after he made a shot and then the rival team asked for a timeout.. no one did it for me otherwise it'd be my sig nowadays...

Yuixafun
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
For better or worse

Baseline
03-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Finley gets a one-way to the retirement retreat of his choice.

I know Pop is truly thankful that Finley signed with the Spurs after leaving Dallas. But Pop needs to realize that any indebtedness he had to Finley ended when he won a ring in 2007.

So last summer, despite his noticeably depleted skills, Pop signed him to a deal. Not a one-year deal, but a TWO-YEAR deal. Unbelievable. So we knew he would have even less gas this year than last, and we still have next year to look forward to.

VI_Massive
03-23-2009, 03:28 PM
napa valley wine tour

Fabbs
03-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Nice gifts so far.

Does anyone have pics from the union?

celldweller
03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
How about Bonner in a cake! Who-hoo!

sananspursfan21
03-23-2009, 04:48 PM
a toaster-oven.

Mr Bones
03-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Ah, another day at spurstalk, another fag joke.

Maybe Pop isn't gay-- maybe he's just a ######lover.

How about all the idiots here start discussing that? Have fun. Please try to be as stupid and provocative as possible...

EricB
03-23-2009, 05:42 PM
the ever mature and retarded posts of fabbs. This place gets more like spursreport every day.

senorglory
03-23-2009, 06:25 PM
So... aside from your vituperative hatred for Finley, Oberto, Thomas, Bonner, and Popovich, you love the Spurs, eh?

sananspursfan21
03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Ah, another day at spurstalk, another fag joke.

Maybe Pop isn't gay-- maybe he's just a ######lover.

How about all the idiots here start discussing that? Have fun. Please try to be as stupid and provocative as possible...

whoa, don't be talkin like that on here, i don't think you really get what you just wrote, you should watch what you be typing