PDA

View Full Version : why is Scola getting 17 rebounds, and

poop
03-23-2009, 02:52 PM
all our guys get like 7-8? theres no excuse for the terrible job we have been doing on the boards, only Thomas even tries for offensive boards, everyone else just starts running down the court as soon as a shot is taken and just surrenders the rebound.
meanwhile houston goes for offensive after offensive board which leads to 2nd, 3rd, even 4th chance points.

someone needs to tell our guys that they can get the rebound on offense too, dont just run away as soon as a shot goes up.

weak rebounding = no chance

Agloco
03-23-2009, 02:54 PM
S
C
O
L
A

T
H
R
E
A
D

Exit stage left please.........:rolleyes

WalterBenitez
03-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Poor boxing out, soft defense, what else...

for the record SAS got 41 rebounds and HOU 41, no difference

xtremesteven33
03-23-2009, 02:55 PM
In before the Lock??

whottt
03-23-2009, 02:56 PM
How come you didn't post this thread when Kevin Love got 19 rebounds?

He's only 20 years old...and the Spurs D was actually focused on keeping him off the glass.

I hate to break it to you but the rebounds between the Rockets and the Spurs were dead even that game and about typical of what the Spurs usually get.

Spursmania
03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Another Scola thread.

Agloco
03-23-2009, 03:00 PM

He's only 20 years old...and the Spurs D was actually focused on keeping him off the glass.

I hate to break it to you but the rebounds between the Rockets and the Spurs were dead even that game and about typical of what the Spurs usually get.

+1

Where's the Love?

These Scola threads are annoying as hell.

poop
03-23-2009, 03:06 PM
+1

Where's the Love?

These Scola threads are annoying as hell.

im getting tired of your shit today. you have been very hostile towrds me.its only because of your glorious sig that i tolerate you

timvp
03-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Did you just start a Scola Thread and a Gooden Thread in a matter of minutes?

Seriously?

urunobili
03-23-2009, 03:11 PM
im getting tired of your shit today. you have been very hostile towrds me.its only because of your glorious sig that i tolerate you

dude your useless threads are inspiring violence.. what you want a fucking medal? :bang

Agloco
03-23-2009, 03:15 PM

Did you just start a Scola Thread and a Gooden Thread in a matter of minutes?

Seriously?

Another Scola thread.

dude you're useless threads are inspiring violence.. what you want a fucking medal? :bang

To poop:

I mean, WTF right? Woe be you because I was a bit more vociferous in my objections than the other 2000 people who realize the same damn thing?

Quit posting crap and you'll have no further worries.

poop
03-23-2009, 03:17 PM
im sorry for posting a thread about the spurs on a spurs message board.

maybe we should just merge ALL threads into one giant thread, since they are all technically about the same thing.

you fucking assholes

urunobili
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM

maybe we should just merge ALL threads into one giant thread, since they are all technically about the same thing.

you fucking assholes

You should actually get your own mini forum with the title: useless crappy threads compilation :loser

timvp
03-23-2009, 03:19 PM

you fucking assholes

:violin

Like the hundreds of other Gooden threads since his signing weren't enough? Or any of the countless Scola threads in the past 24 hours . . .

Agloco
03-23-2009, 03:23 PM

you fucking assholes

Nice try, but your real aim was to stir the Scola Pot some more. Don't whine about it when you get called out.

Be a man and own that shit......

Scola Trade
03-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Q: why is Scola getting 17 rebounds?

A: Scola >>> KT, Scola >>> Bonner, Scola >>> Oberto, Scola >>> Gooden

Spursmania
03-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Q: why is Scola getting 17 rebounds?

A: Scola >>> KT, Scola >>> Bonner, Scola >>> Oberto, Scola >>> Gooden

Scola Trade dude, you need to chill. Go do some yoga, you are way stressed out. So fucking what, we lost Scola. It was a pathetic move by the FO-we all know that, accept it and go on. It's not like Houston is anywhere near owning the LOB. Take it like a man, suck it up and stop crying:cry

AussieFanKurt
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
spurs got a lot more 2nd chance points

Dex
03-23-2009, 03:33 PM

you fucking assholes

Not everybody wants to read a thread about every unoriginal thought that pops into your head. Threads are meant to bring new subjects to the table; if you have something to say about a topic that's being talked about in any number of other threads, use them.

poop
03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Nice try, but your real aim was to stir the Scola Pot some more. Don't whine about it when you get called out.

Be a man and own that shit......

im not trying to 'stir the pot', ive never even seen this 'scola thread' you guys are talking about and besides the fact that it was scola is completely arbitrary, the thread was addressing our offensive rebounding.

if all of you guys are SOOO TIREDD of a subject, then why the fuck do you click on the thread as soon as you see it and then reply? JUST DONT FUCKING CLICK ON IT if its not something that interests you. :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
03-23-2009, 06:26 PM

you fucking assholes

Or maybe you should just learn how to post on a message board?

Look and see if there's a recent thread on the same topic. Here, I took four seconds out of my life and did it for you:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120402
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60869
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120409

That's why people are all over your ass because you don't bother looking.