PDA

View Full Version : They just talked about the Rockets on PTI

Thunder Dan
03-23-2009, 04:17 PM
in case you missed it here is the recap:

The Rockets have no shot of getting out of the first round

SpursDynasty
03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Nothing new there. No one takes the Rockets seriously.

BlackSwordsMan
03-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Duh?

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 04:24 PM
:sleep

Tmac&Luther
03-23-2009, 05:02 PM
In other news......

Lakers were the 2008 NBA Champs.

The 2008 Tampa Bay Rays were a nice story, but didn't last going to last down the stretch to make the playoffs over division rivals Red Sox and Yankees.

The 2006 Mavs finally knocked down that door and lead by the MVP Dirk were able to defeat the Heat in 5 games.

and the 2005 USC team is the greatest college football team of all time.

NEXT. :rolleyes

Spurs 4 The Win
03-23-2009, 05:17 PM
The Jazz own the Rockets. The Rockets are the doormat of the first round. They won't win the division. Enjoy another year of losing early. Sorry if the truth hurts too badly.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
In other news......

Lakers were the 2008 NBA Champs.

The 2008 Tampa Bay Rays were a nice story, but didn't last going to last down the stretch to make the playoffs over division rivals Red Sox and Yankees.

The 2006 Mavs finally knocked down that door and lead by the MVP Dirk were able to defeat the Heat in 5 games.

and the 2005 USC team is the greatest college football team of all time.

NEXT. :rolleyes

What does that have to do with anything? I'm just recapping the PTI rundown incase some Rockets fans missed it

Tmac&Luther
03-23-2009, 05:31 PM
What does that have to do with anything? I'm just recapping the PTI rundown incase some Rockets fans missed it

It has everything to do with it......these guys are wrong most of the time.

Tmac&Luther
03-23-2009, 05:32 PM
The Jazz own the Rockets. The Rockets are the doormat of the first round. They won't win the division. Enjoy another year of losing early. Sorry if the truth hurts too badly.

I would love to play the Spurs round 1, that would be really nice.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2009, 05:54 PM
It has everything to do with it......these guys are wrong most of the time.

I have a feeling they will be right on the money with this one

Spurs 4 The Win
03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
I would love to play the Spurs round 1, that would be really nice.

It would be nice, FOR US! I guess the pain would be over quicker because you could just abandon all hope before the series so you don't get to invested. Your team cannot hang with a healthy Spurs team. Spurs would demolish the pathetic Rockets in five. :lmao

lurker
03-23-2009, 06:43 PM
They really went out on a limb with that one. Did they also predict a Lakers/Cavs finals?

mytespurs
03-23-2009, 06:50 PM
in case you missed it here is the recap:

The Rockets have no shot of getting out of the first round

Well, until the Rockets prove otherwise, unfortunately they're stuck w/that label...maybe 2009 will be different.......we'll see.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2009, 06:52 PM
They really went out on a limb with that one. Did they also predict a Lakers/Cavs finals?

they didn't go that far, here is a list of things they predicted
-The Sun will rise tomorrow
-Everyone will die
-The Rockets will not make it to the 2nd round

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 07:15 PM
4 teams have to get out of the 1st round. Rockets to me are the 3rd or 4th best team in the West.

They should get out of the 1st round this year IMO. Especially if they secure home court v a garbage team like the Blazers Mavs or Hornets.

Kai
03-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Perfectly fine to say this, considering we have done absolutely nothing to prove otherwise in over a decade. Its up to this Rockets squad to shut everyone up, or prove them right again.

Spursmania
03-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Perfectly fine to say this, considering we have done absolutely nothing to prove otherwise in over a decade. Its up to this Rockets squad to shut everyone up, or prove them right again.

:toast You're right.

Lars
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
"LeBron James raised the possibility of he and fellow MVP candidate Dwyane Wade of the Heat playing together somewhere after he was asked a question about the friendly rivalry between the U.S. Olympic teammates. James was asked if he’d prefer they both stay in the same conference so they could play against each other more often or end up in different conferences so they could compete for championships.
“Maybe we’ll go against each other in practice,” James said before the Cavaliers’ game against the Nets."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6331682.html