PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Wade playing together?

Flo-Rida
03-23-2009, 04:45 PM
How about LeBron vs D-Wade—in practice?

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—LeBron James on South Beach? Dwyane Wade in Cleveland?

Both of them in New York?

James raised the possibility Sunday of the MVP candidates playing together somewhere after he was asked a question about the friendly rivalry between the U.S. Olympic teammates.

James was asked if he’d prefer they both stay in the same conference, so they could play against each other more often, or end up in different conferences, so they could compete against each other for championships.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t matter,” James said before the Cavaliers’ game against the Nets. “Whatever happens, we’ll go against each other, and maybe we’ll go against each other in practice. I don’t know, that’d be fun, wouldn’t it?”

James, Wade and Chris Bosh of Toronto, all of whom came into the league in 2003, can opt out of their contracts in 2010. The Olympic teammates have said they’ve talked about the idea of playing together in the NBA.

Cleveland could potentially have enough money to re-sign James and a top free agent to join him, while Miami could do the same with Wade after Jermaine O’Neal’s contract expires. The Knicks have been trying to clear enough salary cap space to offer maximum deals to two players.

Asked if his answer meant he had Miami as a potential destination, James said he didn’t mean he’d go to the Heat, or that Wade would come to Cleveland. As he walked away, he added maybe he meant in the Olympics.

They could team again there in 2012, if both decided to return for a third stint with the U.S. squad.

Thunder Dan
03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
it's a bunch of bullshit. New York media just making something out of nothing. Lebron and Wade on the same team would be a disaster.

Flo-Rida
03-23-2009, 04:51 PM
it's a bunch of bullshit. New York media just making something out of nothing. Lebron and Wade on the same team would be a disaster.

Agreed

NBA Dynasty
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
It will happen.. Mark my words

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Bet we'd have a lot of Knicks "fans" if that was the case.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-23-2009, 07:54 PM

+1

The dependence the NBA has on 2010 hype that Stern created is going to really backfire after all the extensions signed this summer.

Lars
03-23-2009, 08:02 PM
LOL 2011 is gonna be so tragic for the city of Cleveland.

ducks
03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
what an immature thing to say
does not that make cav players really love james this time of the year
right before the playoffs
WAY TO GO JAMES

BRHornet45
03-23-2009, 08:40 PM
fuck NY sons. god bless

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 08:41 PM
LOL 2011 is gonna be so tragic for the city of Cleveland.

Are terrorists plotting something?

SpursDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
It doesn't matter where LeBron ends up. He's never going to win a championship. He isn't even that great of a player. I'm a better basketball player than LeBron James.

That's right, I said it. I can beat LeBron James in basketball.

djohn2oo8
03-23-2009, 10:49 PM
It doesn't matter where LeBron ends up. He's never going to win a championship. He isn't even that great of a player. I'm a better basketball player than LeBron James.

That's like sayin the jazz are a good team, TOTAL BULLSHIT:lmao

iggypop123
03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
i think the first concern should be a lockout then the stars leaving

SpursDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:57 PM
That's like sayin the jazz are a good team, TOTAL BULLSHIT:lmao

Maybe they aren't on the level of the Spurs/Celtics, it is worth noting that they have eliminated the Rockets the past 2 years.

djohn2oo8
03-23-2009, 11:01 PM
By being flopping pussies, no wonder they ever won a championship

Agloco
03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
fuck NY sons. god bless

And god bless those two posteriors in your sig........wow :wow:wow

monosylab1k
03-23-2009, 11:34 PM
:lmao @ cleveland fan getting pissed about this. And :lmao :lmao @ heat fan for the "+1"

Findog
03-23-2009, 11:35 PM

SpursDynasty has done it again. One of my favorite posters.

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Sad what NYC pro basketball has become. Once giants in short pants strode the courts of the Big Apple. Now they've been reduced to playing clay pigeon in a carnival game between superstars and desperately yearning for other team's players.

My ass weeps.

lurker
03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
New York will be deadly in 2010 considering just about every free agent on the market is supposedly signing with them.

fevertrees
03-24-2009, 12:37 AM
The games would take 4 hours because of all of the foul shots Lebron and Wade would be taking all night....

Jacob1983
03-24-2009, 12:38 AM
This would be David Stern's wet dream. He would have to have his bed sheets changed every night if Wade and Lebron were on the same team.

Chieflion
03-24-2009, 06:12 AM
This would be David Stern's wet dream. He would have to have his bed sheets changed every night if Wade and Lebron were on the same team.
That team will suck. I guess that the salary cap will be around 52 million.

Both LeBron and Wade signs for the max 16.5 million (2nd contract).
You have 19 million left to fill out the rest of the roster. This sucks.

Rogue
03-24-2009, 07:10 AM
By being flopping pussies, no wonder they ever won a championship
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :toast

LEONARD
03-24-2009, 12:11 PM

Your bit is so tired, fuckstick...

bdubya
03-24-2009, 04:36 PM
They'd be almost as unstoppable as Shaq/Kobe/Malone/Payton.