PDA

View Full Version : Raiders at Cowboys Nov.26

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
03-23-2009, 07:11 PM
NFL announced that the Raiders will Play Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, Just trying to past it on to all the Raiders fans in the San Anto area, and sorroundings. I'll try to make it to the game. Who's with me?

Obstructed_View
03-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Might wanna hope that the Cowboys start out 0-4 if you want a chance to get tickets to the TG game for less than 500 bucks each.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
03-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey I'm not worry about the price, and that 0-4 start might not surprise me if it happens.

BUMP
03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
looks like it will be four years in a row, where our thanksgiving day opponent will just be a mere sacrifice at the dinner table.

gobble gobble!!

Biggems
03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Any game between opening week and Thanksgiving, I have to give to the Cowboys. However, if they were playing after Turkey Day, I would have to give it to the Raiders, at least based on what has transpired in the last 3-4 seasons.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Raiders should win by 20. The Raiders won the last game between these two by 6, if I remember right.

stretch
03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm going.

Raiders will win. Kirk Morrison is going to splatter Tony Romo. Thomas Howard will destroy Jason Whitten. Nnamdi Asomugha will pick everything off. Game over.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Raiders should win by 20. The Raiders won the last game between these two by 6, if I remember right.

in 05-06

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:46 PM
in 05-06

Yup. I think it was the first year we had Moss. Didn't the Raiders stop the Cowboys from inside the 10? Hard to remember.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 01:04 PM
yeah it was, and i have a good memory of cowboy games:

Moss broke away a long run, and Terrence Newman actually chased him down to save a touchdown

Janikowski couldnt miss

only cowboy touchdown was when Crayton was swarmed by like 4 defenders until they all of a sudden backed off of him because they thought he was out of bounds

Sapp had a roughing the passer penalty to extend the last drive and the Raiders stopped Dallas on 4th and goal i think

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 01:51 PM
looks like it will be four years in a row, where our thanksgiving day opponent will just be a mere sacrifice at the dinner table.

gobble gobble!!

My friend you must be mistaken. Because 4 years ago the Dayne Train had his one an only burst of speed up the middle in his career to go 60 yards and set up the game winning overtime field goal for THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!

That game was almost as satisfying for me to watch as the super bowl wins for the Broncos.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 01:59 PM
scdFDF7XDPw

Remember that game johnsmith? Langston muthafuckin Walker for the blocked Field Goal!

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
scdFDF7XDPw

Remember that game johnsmith? Langston muthafuckin Walker for the blocked Field Goal!

Yes, I remember that game very well.....................fuck you.

J.T.
03-24-2009, 02:24 PM

gobble gobble!!

The Raiders are a step above Dallas' recent Thanksgiving matchups but I think the Cowboys will still win. Unless they like need the game to clinch or take the division lead, since Romo can't win games that matter.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Might wanna hope that the Cowboys start out 0-4 if you want a chance to get tickets to the TG game for less than 500 bucks each.

I don't know about that. Maybe for great seats. Word is Jerry the car salesmen is dropping tickets prices everyday. Over 100,000 seats to sell for a team that has not won a playoff game is a tough sell plus no T.O. JOnes thought he was going to rip the Cowboy fans off and now has to rethink his plan plus the "economy" sucks (Obviously)

BUMP
03-24-2009, 04:45 PM
My friend you must be mistaken. Because 4 years ago the Dayne Train had his one an only burst of speed up the middle in his career to go 60 yards and set up the game winning overtime field goal for THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!

That game was almost as satisfying for me to watch as the super bowl wins for the Broncos.

4 years in a row

Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Seattle, Oakland.

i think Dayne had more career yards in that game than the rest of his NFL career

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
4 years in a row

Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Seattle, Oakland.

i think Dayne had more career yards in that game than the rest of his NFL career

My bad, I forgot to factor in next season.

Yeah, that was funny as shit though because Dayne never once ran that fast before or after that one play. I remember watching it and thinking it had to be someone else.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 04:49 PM
The 3 year streak ends now for Dallas. You have no idea what you have coming your way till you see JaKing coming straight at you.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:50 PM
The 3 year streak ends now for Dallas. You have no idea what you have coming your way till you see JaKing coming straight at you.

This is really strange for me to say, but I'm rooting for everyone in the AFC West to get better this season because I'm sick of San Diego fucking us all up over the last few years.

No one has more obvious and obnoxious bandwagon fans then does the Chargers.

stretch
03-24-2009, 04:51 PM
raiders > broncos

russell > cutler

lol cutler

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:53 PM
raiders > broncos

russell > cutler

lol cutler

I'm going to drive to Dallas, punch you in the nuts, and then drive back home.

stretch
03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
broncos suck

johnsmith
broncos suck

you suck.

IronMexican
This is really strange for me to say, but I'm rooting for everyone in the AFC West to get better this season because I'm sick of San Diego fucking us all up over the last few years.

No one has more obvious and obnoxious bandwagon fans then does the Chargers.

Holy shit I agree! I miss the early 00's when it was the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs always competing. The Charger fans have to be the biggest bandwagoners I've ever seen. But I'd never root for Denver or KC.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey fucker, get on Madden this weekend. My wife is out of town as of Sat morning, I will have nothing but time and I won't duck you this time.

johnsmith
03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Holy shit I agree! I miss the early 00's when it was the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs always competing. The Charger fans have to be the biggest bandwagoners I've ever seen. But I'd never root for Denver or KC.

Yeah, I won't root for KC or Oakland but I want a competive division again. It's been so piss poor for the last few years.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I won't root for KC or Oakland but I want a competive division again. It's been so piss poor for the last few years.

The Chargers have always been that team that no one else in the AFC west has cared about. Even now, I love beating the Chiefs and Broncos a lot more than the Chargers(Even though they haven't beat them in about 4 years. Since that one game when the Raiders won in OT) I hope the Chargers take back what's theirs... last place.

Obstructed_View
03-24-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't know about that. Maybe for great seats. Word is Jerry the car salesmen is dropping tickets prices everyday. Over 100,000 seats to sell for a team that has not won a playoff game is a tough sell plus no T.O. JOnes thought he was going to rip the Cowboy fans off and now has to rethink his plan plus the "economy" sucks (Obviously)

How nice would that be if the whole plan went up in smoke and ticket prices were about the same as the last couple of years? The unmitigated greed by Jerry Jones through all this is only surpassed by the unbridled stupidity of Cowboys fans and Dallas residents in general for agreeing to spend this kind of money to see the team play, or more correctly, to be seen seeing the team play in the new stadium.

What's going to suck is that if it backfires, the games will be blacked out because the giant stadium isn't sold out.

to21
03-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Dallas owes them an ass-whooping for beating the Bucs and letting the Eagles in........................yes and the Boys laid down for the birds also.

JudynTX
03-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Go Raiders!

IronMexican
03-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Imagine if my baby Raiders never beat the Buccs lead by Mucheal Bush's 170+ rush yards? The Kevin Kolb era could be in effect right now.

SpuronyourFace
04-01-2009, 10:05 AM
I actually like this matchup for thanksgiving.