PDA

View Full Version : Who's more annoying?

pauls931
03-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Suck my pole....

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Rocket's fans are not annoying?:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
I don't understand how Rockets fans aren't on here merely because there are enough Rocket fans on ST that it should be an option regardless. I'm not saying Rockets fans are annoying so don't get mad anyone, there really isn't a Rocket fan on this board I find annoying.

BRHornet45
03-23-2009, 09:00 PM
LOL sons it has to be the sissy cuckold Mavs fans

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Rocketfans.

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM

I'd say it has to be white guys from New Orleans who pretend to be black guys on the internet. Son you try to disguise your true colors with your love of big booties but I see through your disguise.

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Spurs fans :king

BRHornet45
03-23-2009, 09:12 PM
I'd say it has to be white guys from New Orleans who pretend to be black guys on the internet. Son you try to disguise your true colors with your love of big booties but I see through your disguise.

LOL good one son .... you phony little Dallas white boy

Xylus
03-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Laker fans have the propensity to be the most annoying fans. 21_Palins, lakaluva, and cobbler come to mind. Not all Laker fans are idiots, though.

I have no problem with Rockets fans, save for a few, because the Rockets and Suns don't really have much of a rivalry. We haven't played them in the playoffs in some time, so there's not a lot of shit-talking between the two fanbases.

Same goes for the Trailblazers, a team I root for outside of the Suns.

I'm pretty fucking indifferent toward Jazz fans.

The Mavs fans on this board are pretty fucking hilarious sometimes.

The Suns fans were generally annoying, but I think our lack of success recently has caused many of our bandwagon fans to jump ship, leaving us with the actual fans who enjoy the game of basketball.

GuerillaBlack
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM

Magnificent butt is in your signature. Names?

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:16 PM
LOL good one son .... you phony little Dallas white boy

I'm sorry I was looking at your sig. Say wha?? God bless both your white/black ass and your love for nice asses :tu

BRHornet45
03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Magnificent butt is in your signature. Names?

lol son that is Brianna Love and Texas's own Alexis Texas

sook
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM
The Hornets have the best posters on this site...

Hornets78 and BRhornet are deff among the top quality posters over here

Agloco
03-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Sorry Mav-fans but BUMP and Ghazi make this a one horse race.

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:21 PM
And just think, BUMP has only stepped his game up for a couple days now, and he's already notorious. I guess his mission was accomplished :lol

Findog
03-23-2009, 09:23 PM
C'mon Mavs fans. We are close behind in second. A contest the Mavs franchise can still win is at stake here fellas.

Allanon
Not surprised that Laker fans are the most annoying to other fans, must mean the Lakers are relevant once again.

Soopah!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2z8soyq.jpg

http://www.eltiempo.com.ec/fotos-cuenca-ecuador/ecuador/t1_1229469378.jpg

BRHornet45
Soopah!

true PAWGS with donks son

Findog
03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Ghazi is doing a great job of keeping us in this one. Gotta hang tough...

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
The Hornets have the best posters on this site...

Hornets78 and BRhornet are deff among the top quality posters over here
Agreed. I also got to admit the Mavs fans although sometimes annoying, are pretty funny with some of their responses.

pauls931
03-23-2009, 09:26 PM
wish I could go back and add the hornets and rockets...

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Agreed. I also got to admit the Mavs fans although sometimes annoying, are pretty funny with some of their responses.

We all gotta be good at something :)

Allanon
03-23-2009, 09:29 PM
true PAWGS with donks son

Words cannot describe that kind of beauty Son.

Many PackYao
03-23-2009, 09:30 PM
We all gotta be good at something :)
:toast

Bob Lanier
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
I'll go for the ones who demonstrate so eloquently the necessity of rape shield.

Xylus
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Bob Lanier annoys me sometimes because I can't understand 3/4 of the shit he posts.

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Bob Lanier is definitely an underrated poster :tu

Xylus
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
I'll give him one thing, his current avatar and previous avatar are pretty funny.

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:43 PM
But by far, seriously the most annoying poster on this board and it's not even close is MrChug. To quote Mono "were you born a douche, or did you have to take a class on it?" I've seen some douches in my day(sup SD), but this guy takes the cake. He's got a tatoo of Little Red Riding Hood on his back for fuck's sake

monosylab1k
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
But by far, seriously the most annoying poster on this board and it's not even close is MrChug. To quote Mono "were you born a douche, or did you have to take a class on it?" I've seen some douches in my day, but this guy takes the cake. He's got a tatoo of Little Red Riding Hood on his back for fuck's sake

:lmao I always thought it was a Cabbage Patch Kid, but on second thought I think you're right

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 09:45 PM
But by far, seriously the most annoying poster on this board and it's not even close is MrChug. To quote Mono "were you born a douche, or did you have to take a class on it?" I've seen some douches in my day(sup SD), but this guy takes the cake. He's got a tatoo of Little Red Riding Hood on his back for fuck's sake

sons let us not forget the pm's he sent me.

"You stupid little faggot Dallas fuck...don't get mad at ME because you're a mavsfan (and that your mother is quite the accomplished whore)...you're a fucking mavs fan and I could call you faggot, and pussy, and you're mother and sister and wife are cunt's...but all in all...I THINK MAVS FAN IS WORSE. What a loser..."

mavs>spurs2
03-23-2009, 09:48 PM
sons let us not forget the pm's he sent me.

"You stupid little faggot Dallas fuck...don't get mad at ME because you're a mavsfan (and that your mother is quite the accomplished whore)...you're a fucking mavs fan and I could call you faggot, and pussy, and you're mother and sister and wife are cunt's...but all in all...I THINK MAVS FAN IS WORSE. What a loser..."

:lmao You weren't the only one who got a PM. Actually, check my profile for his latest work

dirk4mvp
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
:lmao You weren't the only one who got a PM. Actually, check my profile for his latest work

I didn't understand any of that bullshit :lol Someone needs to log in under their MrChugDynasty troll

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Laker fans have the propensity to be the most annoying fans. 21_Palins, lakaluva, and cobbler come to mind. Not all Laker fans are idiots, though.

I wish Lakaluva wouldn't have shit talk and/or homerism in most of his posts, when he's just legitimately talking about basketball he's got good stuff to say. The other two are morons though.

I'm surprised Suns fans haven't gotten a vote, I know a lot of my posts could probably get annoying as shit :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:04 PM
I wish Lakaluva wouldn't have shit talk and/or homerism in most of his posts, when he's just legitimately talking about basketball he's got good stuff to say. The other two are morons though.

I'm surprised Suns fans haven't gotten a vote, I know a lot of my posts could probably get annoying as shit :lol

if this was 2005-2007 you'd best believe you'd be gettin' some votes

Kip Dynamite
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Your mom is annoying!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
What about Jazz fans. I also have to say some Blazer fans.

BlackSwordsMan
laker fans
they win a couple of games and fucking nut all over their keyboards

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:15 PM
spurs fans, cause they still think they're a contender and will "flip-the-switch" despite being old, slow, injured, and w/o depth. Individual posters that are annoying as hell: tlong and SD come to mind

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-23-2009, 10:21 PM
^ Ghazi as well

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:24 PM
^ Ghazi as well

yeah, but he's kinda funny in that "aging drunk" kinda way:lol

DPG21920
03-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Mavs fans are not even close. Laker fans are easily the worst. Dr. House makes Ghazi look like he saves babies lives on a regular basis.

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Mavs fans are not even close. Laker fans are easily the worst. Dr. House makes Ghazi look like he saves babies lives on a regular basis.
I do that:toast

Ghazi
03-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Uno anillo putas!

DPG21920
03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
I do that:toast

:toast

Mugen
03-23-2009, 10:35 PM
laker fans.

followed by clipper fan.

BRHornet45
03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
What about Jazz fans.

son leave the Mormons alone!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
03-23-2009, 11:06 PM
son leave the Mormons alone!!!

I change my mind. It should be hornets fans.

djohn2oo8
03-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Blazers have a championship

djohn2oo8
03-23-2009, 11:47 PM
one of the rockets dancers, which is weird because half the dancers are hot, and half are not...This one girl on the team looks like king kong

Roxsfan
03-23-2009, 11:48 PM
wish I could go back and add the hornets and rockets...

too fucking bad. Is that annoying enough?:wow

Roxsfan
03-23-2009, 11:52 PM
one of the rockets dancers, which is weird because half the dancers are hot, and half are not...This one girl on the team looks like king kong

she is hot. There is one blond rox cheer chic that has the hottest body of them all--perfect breasts, abs, waist, back, hips, short-tight-round-ass, thighs-legs--I love it when she wears the patent leather booty-dominatrix boy-shorts, and matching black knee high boots and tiny top with the legs and blond hair and boobs flying around.........:wow:wow

Tmac&Luther
03-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Laker fans shouldn't be leading this poll....they aren't really annoying, just confident/cocky and let's face it, they have every right to be.

Dallas fans root for a joke of a team and they talk massive shit to everyone like they're leading the fucking NBA or something......imagine how annoying they would be if they had the Lakers' record?

Dallas fans hands fucking down (sorry to the "few" good Dallas posters on this site).

Ghazi
03-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Laker fans shouldn't be leading this poll....they aren't really annoying, just confident/cocky and let's face it, they have every right to be.

Dallas fans root for a joke of a team and they talk massive shit to everyone like they're leading the fucking NBA or something......imagine how annoying they would be if they had the Lakers' record?

Dallas fans hands fucking down (sorry to the "few" good Dallas posters on this site).

Uno anillo puta!

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:15 AM
I do believe rocket fan was left off this poll due to them being the leading candidate. This is just for second place.

BUMP
03-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Dear Rockets,

Will i ever see you again?

Sincerely,

the 2nd round

djohn2oo8
03-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Dear Rockets,

Will i ever see you again?

Sincerely,

the 2nd round

Dear Mavs,

Will I ever see you at all?

Sincerely,
Larry O'Brien trophy

Jacob1983
03-24-2009, 12:45 AM
What about Celtic fans? Where were they during the 2006-2007 season? They just magically started to appear at the start of last season because of KG.

lil_penny
03-24-2009, 12:57 AM
I had to go with the lakers on this one I've got a lot of friend who are lakers fans who are cool and plus a lot of good posters on here such as ironmexican, allanon, bonzai, even lakaluva has quality posts on here I can't deny that.. but dr house and 21 palins stupidity outweighs the quality posts from the good lakers fans on this board hands down.. plenty more good lakers posters I'm sorry if I forgot.

cobbler
03-24-2009, 02:43 AM
Everybody hates a winner. Thanks for pointing me out Xylus! Makes my day.

Maybe they should start a which fans whine, complain, blame the refs, and spread conspiricy theories poll. Then again, everyone knows that answer.:whine

Xylus
03-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Everybody hates a winner. Thanks for pointing me out Xylus! Makes my day.

Anytime.

Oh and congratulations on your team winning the championship last year.

cobbler
03-24-2009, 02:53 AM

Thank YOU! You're improving I see. You actually called me a moron without bringing race or local into it. Congrats! I applaud you.

If you ever did want to talk actual basketball without your rants and personal attacks I would be more than willing to oblige as I have probably played more high level ballgames than your have armchair quaterbacked in your life.

Somehow I seriously doubt you're capable...

cobbler
03-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Anytime.

Oh and congratulations on your team winning the championship last year.

They were in the hunt though weren't they? Clearly the team to beat this year are they not? Congrats on your teams lottery seat this year. I'm cuious if Sarver is going to sell the pick prior or post lottery. :lmao

Xylus
03-24-2009, 03:04 AM
They were in the hunt though weren't they? Clearly the team to beat this year are they not? Congrats on your teams lottery seat this year. I'm cuious if Sarver is going to sell the pick prior or post lottery. :lmao

I don't think they're the team to beat, no. The Celtics are going to take the conference and take the championship again. If you manage to get by the Spurs, Boston will win in 6 or less again.

I'm not trying to bring you down, but these Lakers haven't won shit. I'd be more apprehensive about calling my team a winner when the playoffs haven't even started.

cobbler
03-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I don't think they're the team to beat, no. The Celtics are going to take the conference and take the championship again. If you manage to get by the Spurs, Boston will win in 6 or less again.

I'm not trying to bring you down, but these Lakers haven't won shit. I'd be more apprehensive about calling my team a winner when the playoffs haven't even started.

I think it's fair to say the Lakers are winners being that they made it to the finals last year and have the 2nd best record in the league at the moment down by only a game to a team in a much weaker conference. It is afterall just a saying. If it makes you feel any better.. I'll just say... everybody hates the top dogs. How's that?

I don't think Boston has what it takes to get past the Cavs this year. Well see. Although I have great respect for the Spurs and their organization, I don't think anyone will get past the Lakers if they are hitting on all cylinders. If the Lakers play like they have the last couple weeks, they wont even make the WCF. Again, well see.

Xylus
03-24-2009, 03:24 AM
I think it's fair to say the Lakers are winners being that they made it to the finals last year and have the 2nd best record in the league at the moment down by only a game to a team in a much weaker conference. It is afterall just a saying. If it makes you feel any better.. I'll just say... everybody hates the top dogs. How's that?

I don't think Boston has what it takes to get past the Cavs this year. Well see. Although I have great respect for the Spurs and their organization, I don't think anyone will get past the Lakers if they are hitting on all cylinders. If the Lakers play like they have the last couple weeks, they wont even make the WCF. Again, well see.

It's true that everyone hates the top dogs. But some fanbases are more arrogant than others when their team is winning. I've spent some years here and even when the Spurs were ousting my team year after year, their fans were more gracious winners than the majority of Laker fans during this current stretch run... and at least the Spurs fans were validated by a couple of championships in recent years.

KidCongo
03-24-2009, 03:38 AM

Sorry bro, your nothing in comparison to the Laker fans. :toast

MrChug
03-24-2009, 03:59 AM
It USED to be Mavsfans, but now that their team isn't worth the hair on a rat's balls it's just pathetic so you pretty much just feel sorry for them...

mavs>spurs2
03-24-2009, 04:09 AM
It USED to be Mavsfans, but now that their team isn't worth the hair on a rat's balls it's just pathetic so you pretty much just feel sorry for them...

Lol if Mav fans aren't the worst, then why do you take the time to write all of us such nice long pm's? Cmon you know you love us, you big douche you

KidCongo
03-24-2009, 05:25 AM
Do Laker fans annoy other Laker fans?

Rogue
03-24-2009, 05:26 AM
Obviously she is too young to be your mom, so there is no need to find any excuse for fucking her, i guess you're used to seeking excuses everytime you finish fucking your mom. son if you and the other people living in your home-country hadn't got so much appetite for fucking, some african countries wouldn't have been suffering from starvation and wars.

But there are not enough girls to meet the need of you guys, so that may be the most ideal excuse for you to do it with your mom. you finally felt guilty for doing that and you left your mothercountry in order to get it from other women, but you've found it's even harder to find a woman to comfort you after you set your fetid foot onto this beatiful land, because no girl wants to have sex with a shit unless the girl is also a shit. Now the only way you can fulfill your sexual appetite is just buying it from bitches, as you're too foolish even to know how to commit a masturbation.

Tmac&Luther
03-24-2009, 06:19 AM
edit

Tmac&Luther
03-24-2009, 06:25 AM

The fact that they're a joke of a team, makes them even more annoying. People that would have atleast two brain cells to rub together would STFU already, but they're too stupid for that.....which is extremely annoying. I mean for god sakes, one of them started a entire fucking thread on how their team is going to knock off the Lakers.........they can't even beat a 8th seed, how the fuck are they going to knock off the #1 seed.

Ghazi
03-24-2009, 06:33 AM
The fact that they're a joke of a team, makes them even more annoying. People that would have atleast two brain cells to rub together would STFU already, but they're too stupid for that.....which is extremely annoying. I mean for god sakes, one of them started a entire fucking thread on how their team is going to knock off the Lakers.........they can't even beat a 8th seed, how the fuck are they going to knock off the #1 seed.

Uno anillo puta

Muser
03-24-2009, 08:22 AM
I voted for Lakers because they are by far the most arrogant. But you can make a case for any team in the NBA

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 09:10 AM

lol at you calling someone stupid while you're taking that thread serious. Faggot.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 09:10 AM

LOL MrChug. What a sissy cuckold faggot.

wijayas
03-24-2009, 09:21 AM
The Suns fans were generally annoying, but I think our lack of success recently has caused many of our bandwagon fans to jump ship, leaving us with the actual fans who enjoy the game of basketball.

Finally! A respectable Suns fan unlike princess_pimp a.k.a. spork killer a.k.a. louis who made a fool of himself terrorizing SpursTalk. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Finally! A respectable Suns fan unlike princess_pimp a.k.a. spork killer a.k.a. louis who made a fool of himself terrorizing SpursTalk. :toast

I actually respect spork_killer (in a weird way) most of the Phoenix trolls that would visit other sites from 2005-2007 have stopped that, and he still goes at it disregarding how moronic it looks at this point. Trolls in general are annoying but at least he's not a bandwagon troll :lol

Shank
03-24-2009, 09:32 AM
I fucking hate everyone, myself included.

N4th4n
03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
BRHornet45 single-handedly elevate his team to the top of this poll.

Agloco
03-24-2009, 10:32 AM
BRHornet45 single-handedly elevate his team to the top of this poll.

Son, his sig negates any votes he might get.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Do Laker fans annoy other Laker fans?

Soemtimes. But laka's a cool dude. I don't know how he got on so many peoples shit lists. I also love when House made that thread about the biggest choke job and he kept saying "This isn't about the 2008 Finals" and all the Spurfans took him so serious. I was dying for a while after that.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 10:38 AM
And now that I think about it, only one Laker fan gets on my nerves. That Lakers999 douche. Everyone else is pretty cool.

jayman2582
03-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Lets just say that by late tonight I think Rockets fans will rise to the top of this poll, if the OP were to include them.

Brazil
03-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Normally Lakers fans but nowadays Houston fans: the have the 2 seed since yesterday will loose it by friday and they already think they are the favorites.

jag
03-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I actually respect spork_killer (in a weird way) most of the Phoenix trolls that would visit other sites from 2005-2007 have stopped that, and he still goes at it disregarding how moronic it looks at this point. Trolls in general are annoying but at least he's not a bandwagon troll :lol

Spork is actually a Rockets fan...he's been trolling the board since like '05. Please don't try and romanticize his pathetic excuse for a life.

The bandwagon suns fans of the past few years made a really bad name for suns fans in general...but the one's that stuck around are quality.

Mavs fans are borderline retarded, but hilarious.

Rockets fans are fine.

Tlong is annoying.

As far as Lakers fans -- People hate on DrHouse but i think he's actually a pretty smart poster who just gets bored sometimes. Cobbler and Medvedenko might be the two biggest emos on the entire site...and DeadlyDynasty is probably the best poster they've got.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Spork is actually a Rockets fan...he's been trolling the board since like '05.

Please don't try and romanticize his pathetic excuse for a life.

You really took that post way too serious.

djohn2oo8
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Normally Lakers fans but nowadays Houston fans: the have the 2 seed since yesterday will loose it by friday and they already think they are the favorites.

Only YAO whatever his screename is talked about a championship. Nobody else said rox are the favs. Personally, the number 2 seed means shit if you can't win on the road.

jag
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
You really took that post way too serious.

I'll pretend i didnt, and tell you that you took my post way too serious.

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Most of the Lake Show fans are okay. Lakaluva has a sense of humor, which is good. DrHouse is actually a pretty reasonable poster as long as the Spurs aren't involved. THEMACHINE can be as annoying as his namesake, but he's okay. Allanon amuses me because he's a TOTAL homer but pretends he isn't. Iron Mexican and Deadly Dynasty are solid. Medvedenko is a consistent waste of bandwidth. They're arrogant, but hell, I probably would be too if I were in their shoes.

Sportstudi
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't think you can say it's about one certain team. Some fans around here are annoying, some not. Some like to act like trolls, some write really good stuff without bashing other fans and teams. Maybe it's a kind of a rivalry for some of them, thus they think they have to bash the others.... IMO simply stupid.

Of course, I can only write for myself, but I think since I'm here I have tried to be fair to any player and any team and to respect their feats regardless where they're from.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Soemtimes. But laka's a cool dude. I don't know how he got on so many peoples shit lists.

Sometimes the shit talk can get a little excessive, but I agree Laka has plenty of good posts, it's just that the hostility and some of the threads aren't needed, but I'll always be somewhat cool with a fellow Lebron hater when I see one, and it's not like I've never created a useless thread.

In defense of the Kobe fans like Laka, some of the stuff said here about Kobe is just off the wall retarded, like when that thread was made about how Gasol is the Laker's MVP this year. Saying Gasol is the MVP is basically saying the player who knocks down high percentage baskets is more important than the player who creates the high percentage baskets.

jag
03-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Most of the Lake Show fans are okay. Lakaluva has a sense of humor, which is good. DrHouse is actually a pretty reasonable poster as long as the Spurs aren't involved. THEMACHINE can be as annoying as his namesake, but he's okay. Allanon amuses me because he's a TOTAL homer but pretends he isn't. Iron Mexican and Deadly Dynasty are solid. Medvedenko is a consistent waste of bandwidth. They're arrogant, but hell, I probably would be too if I were in their shoes.

THEMACHINE isn't a bad poster IMO...and Allanon just rides the fence on everything.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Sometimes the shit talk can get a little excessive, but I agree Laka has plenty of good posts, it's just that the hostility and some of the threads aren't needed, but I'll always be somewhat cool with a fellow Lebron hater when I see one, and it's not like I've never created a useless thread.

In defense of the Kobe fans like Laka, some of the stuff said here about Kobe is just off the wall retarded, like when that thread was made about how Gasol is the Laker's MVP this year. Saying Gasol is the MVP is basically saying the player who knocks down high percentage baskets is more important than the player who creates the high percentage baskets.

Gasol is as deserving the MVP as Kobe is this year. Gasol logs more minutes than Kobe, so you can't really say Kobe creates all his shots.

And laka is a homer, but a funny one.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Good overall take. Allanon is cool because even though he's a Laker homer he's not a hater of other teams, he's never really posted anything hostile or negative.

TheMachine isn't that bad, but I just have a hard time respecting Sasha Vujacic fans.

And yeah IronMexican and DeadlyDynasty are my two favorite Laker posters.

JoeTait75

It's not LeBron's fault you're surrounded by douchebag Cavaliers fans, DoK. Just sayin...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Gasol is as deserving the MVP as Kobe is this year. Gasol logs more minutes than Kobe, so you can't really say Kobe creates all his shots.

And laka is a homer, but a funny one.

No no no sorry if I didn't make it clear, Gasol creates plenty of his shots, but basically what I meant was the reason Gasol has an off the chart shooting % this year is because of the easy baskets Kobe gets for him.

Well just have to agree to disagree here, I'm not a Kobe fan at all but he's by far the MVP of that team IMO.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
IM is the shit. Most other laker fans are chodes. They wouldn't be talking all that shit if their team was mediocre. Hell, Mavs fans probably still talk the most shit even with this average ass team that might not make the playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
It's not LeBron's fault you're surrounded by douchebag Cavaliers fans, DoK. Just sayin...

Those people you're referring to aren't Cavs fans, they're Lebron fans that defend their love for Lebron by saying they're Cleveland fans. You're a Cavs fan. The guy I know who claims he's a Cavs fan but didn't start cheering for the Cavs till Lebron's sophomore season and doesn't know who Brad Daugherty or Larry Nance is, is a Lebron fan.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
IM is the shit. Most other laker fans are chodes. They wouldn't be talking all that shit if their team was mediocre. Hell, Mavs fans probably still talk the most shit even with this average ass team that might not make the playoffs.

Especially that LakeShow faggot who's really a rocket fan disguised as a laker fan so he can talk shit to spur fans.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Hell, Mavs fans probably still talk the most shit even with this average ass team that might not make the playoffs.

:lol Funny but true.

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Those people you're referring to aren't Cavs fans, they're Lebron fans that defend their love for Lebron by saying they're Cleveland fans. You're a Cavs fan. The guy I know who claims he's a Cavs fan but didn't start cheering for the Cavs till Lebron's sophomore season and doesn't know who Brad Daugherty or Larry Nance is, is a Lebron fan.

You just described probably a majority of current Cavaliers fans, DoK. The Browns are the only team in this city with a consistent large fanbase. The Indians and Cavaliers fanbases consist of 1/10th diehards and 9/10th frontrunners. Although I have to say the 1998-2003 Cavaliers didn't exactly do much to earn anyone's loyalty...

pauls931
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
I make the most awesome poles....

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
No you don't. You forgot the Rockets.

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I make the most awesome poles....

My offifcial jj hickson vs. karl malone poll was way better. Leaving rocket fan off this pole was a big mistake. Although if we had more than 3 jazz fans they'd be up there.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 12:47 PM
You just described probably a majority of current Cavaliers fans, DoK. The Browns are the only team in this city with a consistent large fanbase. The Indians and Cavaliers fanbases consist of 1/10th diehards and 9/10th frontrunners. Although I have to say the 1998-2003 Cavaliers didn't exactly do much to earn anyone's loyalty...

Truthfully that's how most fan bases are. I just wish when the Suns aren't good the front runner Suns fans watch basketball so when the Suns get good again and the front runners act like they know everything, they at least know something. The definition of being able to create your own shot is different in Phoenix than everywhere else.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Lakers on this list but the most annoying fans in the entire NBA is the Spew fans. No question. The think the 99 season counts as a ring. They pretend they did not tank to get Duncan. They think Pop is a genius. The constantly say "we,our,us" when talking about them as if they are on the team. They think Parker and Mangoo are great players. They refused for YEARS that Mangoo was a flopper. They call Avery the lil general. They think San Antonio is clean,great place to raise a family and donot understand why they can't sign free agents. Half the fans speak only spanish and think they are cheering for a soccer team. When they mess up when talking basketball they shout out "4 rings motherfucker, who is right, 4 fucking rings gringo"

Edit: And they think the Spews are a dynasty.:lmao

jazzypimp
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Lakers on this list but the most annoying fans in the entire NBA is the Spew fans. No question. The think the 99 season counts as a ring. They pretend they did not tank to get Duncan. They think Pop is a genius. The constantly say "we,our,us" when talking about them as if they are on the team. They think Parker and Mangoo are great players. They refused for YEARS that Mangoo was a flopper. They call Avery the lil general. They think San Antonio is clean,great place to raise a family and donot understand why they can't sign free agents. Half the fans speak only spanish and think they are cheering for a soccer team. When they mess up when talking basketball they shout out "4 rings motherfucker, who is right, 4 fucking rings gringo"

Edit: And they think the Spews are a dynasty.:lmao
:lmao oh shit, funniest post of the whole damn day!!

timvp
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Here's my ranking from worst to best:

(Due to lack of population, Blazer Fan, Nugget Fan and Celtic Fan didn't make the cut. That said, tlongII, NuGgEt-FaN and bostonguy all deserve recognition.)

10) Hornet Fan
Sons, BRHornet is quality and there are a couple other good Hornet fans but the amount of trash Hornet fans that arrived on the forum last year in the playoffs was unbelievable. Of the dozen or so people banned on ST, more than half of them are Hornet fans. 90% garbage fan base.

9) Laker Fan
Prior to the Gasol trade, Laker Fan might have been the best. But since that trade, the amount of bandwagon Laker fans is out of control. There have been some solid addition to their ranks in the last year but overall Laker Fan is typically a bandwagoning 15-year-old douche.

8) Rocket Fan
Rocket Fan is slowly building up steam to go from one of the best to one of the worst. They used to be harmless fans but the newer generation is mostly lame. Not really funny or informative ... just taking up space. But there are some good ones.

7) Cav Fan
Nothing personal against Cav Fan but their newbieness hasn't really allowed me to get a grasp on their ranking as a whole. I'm sure this group is going to grow quickly once LeBron wins his first championship. In theory, they will probably be bandwagon douches but the ones that are around so far give me hope.

6) King Fan
King Fan used to be higher on the list but since their team started to suck, they've mostly vanished. They were a bit too uninhibited at first but they eventually eased into an entertaining niche. Outside of CF being one of the best posters in the Club, they've seemingly all jumped ship.

5) Jazz Fan
The Jazz fans are just being the Jazz fans they are supposed to be. No surprises here. Overall, they are a courteous group with a few good personalities sprinkled in. They are a little hypersensitive to the Mormon issue but overall a Jazz fan is usually a good addition to the forum.

4) Sun Fan
There are some annoying Sun fans but they are overshadowed by the Big Three of JMJ, X and DoK. The bottomfeeding Sun fans were almost all purged in the genocides of 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2008. Although the intense hatred of the Spurs by Sun Fan will probably come boiling over at some point and Sun Fan will lose its perch in the top five.

3) Mav Fan
Mav Fan used to be annoying as hell but most of the annoying ones aren't around anymore and the ones that are around are mostly top of the line USDA certified internets posters. They offer a good combination of humor, personality, knowledge and biting criticism. Of the most entertaining posters on ST, a good percentage of them are Mav fans. (Although I do miss the days of Ghazi starting threads about his beloved Mavericks and then the other Mav fans coming in and ripping him for being a homer. That was gold every time :lol)

2) Spurs fans
Due to the quantity, the Spurs fans are all over the map. The worst posters on the site are Spurs fans but there is enough quality at the top to make up for it. The best of the best Spurs fans are about as dedicated of fans that you'll find on this here intertubes. Sadly enough, it'll probably take some years of purging to get rid of the bandwagon element to regain their spot at the top.

1) Piston Fan
Pound for pound, Piston Fan is the best. It's somewhat tough to admit but I can't think of a below average Piston Fan on the site. As a group, they are pretty much in a flawless state of existence right now.

Xylus
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
NuGGeT-FaN is one of the best members we have. Too bad that guy doesn't post all that often anymore.

As for Suns fans, I can't really think of any annoying ones that still post here, outside of those damn trolls (who aren't really Suns fans, anyway). JMark, DoK, Ron Mexico, Lavalamp, Jeremy, OldDirtMcGirt, pauls, a few others, these guys are all good contributors.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 02:58 PM
As far as Suns fans go I really haven't read too many RonMexico posts but he seems pretty chill, anyone who shares a hatred towards Robin Lopez is cool with me. I didn't like JMarks at all after the first few posts of his that I saw but he's better than almost all of the Suns fans who post on realgm (I lurk there from time to time and some of those who post there are a special kind of stupid).

And yeah, the fans monosylab and dirk4mvp who are assholes when their team is bad are a lot cooler than 21_blessings and Cobbler who come out of nowhere after the Gasol trade and act like assholes when their team was good.

Lakaluva is cool because he talks just as much shit about the Lakers after a loss as he does about the other team after a win.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
They are a little hypersensitive to the Mormon issue

A little? You post that white Jazz picture BRHornets found and they PMS all over your head.

JoeTait75
03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Nothing personal against Cav Fan but their newbieness hasn't really allowed me to get a grasp on their ranking as a whole.

The Jazz fans are just being the Jazz fans they are supposed to be. No surprises here.

Huh.

Girasuck
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
A little? You post that white Jazz picture BRHornets found and they PMS all over your head.

Just out of curiosity, would it be as funny if I went and doctored up a photoshop making fun of black fans? Hell no it wouldn't. I'm sure that would go over real well.

IronMexican
03-24-2009, 03:41 PM
I'd laugh if you made fun of black people.

Sportstudi
03-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Here's my ranking from worst to best:

(Due to lack of population, Blazer Fan, Nugget Fan and Celtic Fan didn't make the cut. That said, tlongII, NuGgEt-FaN and bostonguy all deserve recognition.)

10) Hornet Fan
Sons, BRHornet is quality and there are a couple other good Hornet fans but the amount of trash Hornet fans that arrived on the forum last year in the playoffs was unbelievable. Of the dozen or so people banned on ST, more than half of them are Hornet fans. 90% garbage fan base.

9) Laker Fan
Prior to the Gasol trade, Laker Fan might have been the best. But since that trade, the amount of bandwagon Laker fans is out of control. There have been some solid addition to their ranks in the last year but overall Laker Fan is typically a bandwagoning 15-year-old douche.

8) Rocket Fan
Rocket Fan is slowly building up steam to go from one of the best to one of the worst. They used to be harmless fans but the newer generation is mostly lame. Not really funny or informative ... just taking up space. But there are some good ones.

7) Cav Fan
Nothing personal against Cav Fan but their newbieness hasn't really allowed me to get a grasp on their ranking as a whole. I'm sure this group is going to grow quickly once LeBron wins his first championship. In theory, they will probably be bandwagon douches but the ones that are around so far give me hope.

6) King Fan
King Fan used to be higher on the list but since their team started to suck, they've mostly vanished. They were a bit too uninhibited at first but they eventually eased into an entertaining niche. Outside of CF being one of the best posters in the Club, they've seemingly all jumped ship.

5) Jazz Fan
The Jazz fans are just being the Jazz fans they are supposed to be. No surprises here. Overall, they are a courteous group with a few good personalities sprinkled in. They are a little hypersensitive to the Mormon issue but overall a Jazz fan is usually a good addition to the forum.

4) Sun Fan
There are some annoying Sun fans but they are overshadowed by the Big Three of JMJ, X and DoK. The bottomfeeding Sun fans were almost all purged in the genocides of 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2008. Although the intense hatred of the Spurs by Sun Fan will probably come boiling over at some point and Sun Fan will lose its perch in the top five.

3) Mav Fan
Mav Fan used to be annoying as hell but most of the annoying ones aren't around anymore and the ones that are around are mostly top of the line USDA certified internets posters. They offer a good combination of humor, personality, knowledge and biting criticism. Of the most entertaining posters on ST, a good percentage of them are Mav fans. (Although I do miss the days of Ghazi starting threads about his beloved Mavericks and then the other Mav fans coming in and ripping him for being a homer. That was gold every time :lol)

2) Spurs fans
Due to the quantity, the Spurs fans are all over the map. The worst posters on the site are Spurs fans but there is enough quality at the top to make up for it. The best of the best Spurs fans are about as dedicated of fans that you'll find on this here intertubes. Sadly enough, it'll probably take some years of purging to get rid of the bandwagon element to regain their spot at the top.

1) Piston Fan
Pound for pound, Piston Fan is the best. It's somewhat tough to admit but I can't think of a below average Piston Fan on the site. As a group, they are pretty much in a flawless state of existence right now.

And you are one of the fans here on ST who has always been fair to any team or player regardless where they're from (at least as fas as I recognized). Thanks for that. :toast

Well, I wrote it already, but I don't think it's just about one certain team. Rgeardless to their teams, unfortunately some "fans" (can you call them fans?) around ST are just annoying, some not. Some like to act like as moronic trolls, but some write really good stuff without bashing other teams and players or other fans just for their opinion. Maybe it's a kind of a rivalry for some of them, thus they think they just have to bash the others.... IMO simply stupid.

Of course, I can only write for myself, but I think since I'm here I have tried to be fair to any player and any team and to respect their feats regardless where they're from.

jag
03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, would it be as funny if I went and doctored up a photoshop making fun of black fans? Hell no it wouldn't. I'm sure that would go over real well.

Can't compare the two...

1) Black People didn't choose to be black.
2) There's nothing wrong with being black.
3) Shawn Bradley wasn't black.

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Laker fans are the 2006 Mav fans

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 04:14 PM
As far as Suns fans go I really haven't read too many RonMexico posts but he seems pretty chill, anyone who shares a hatred towards Robin Lopez is cool with me. I didn't like JMarks at all after the first few posts of his that I saw but he's better than almost all of the Suns fans who post on realgm (I lurk there from time to time and some of those who post there are a special kind of stupid).

And yeah, the fans monosylab and dirk4mvp who are assholes when their team is bad are a lot cooler than 21_blessings and Cobbler who come out of nowhere after the Gasol trade and act like assholes when their team was good.

Lakaluva is cool because he talks just as much shit about the Lakers after a loss as he does about the other team after a win.

Ever since ST was blocked at work in October 2008, my posting frequency has dropped considerably. I've generally been too depressed with this Suns season of turmoil to muster responses when I get home. However, I feel that it's important to re-establish myself during March Madness and the playoff stretch; if the Suns are keeping it interesting when they meet the Mavs in April, I will probably explode with a bevy of opinions - reeking of both truth and homerism.

sananspursfan21
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
haha, spurs were not on there!!!

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Ever since ST was blocked at work in October 2008, my posting frequency has dropped considerably. I've generally been too depressed with this Suns season of turmoil to muster responses when I get home. However, I feel that it's important to re-establish myself during March Madness and the playoff stretch; if the Suns are keeping it interesting when they meet the Mavs in April, I will probably explode with a bevy of opinions - reeking of both truth and homerism.

:lol Spurs Talk was blocked. Can u still look at porn?

Spursfan092120
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Not surprised that Laker fans are the most annoying to other fans, must mean the Lakers are relevant once again.

Soopah!

Yeah..poor Laker fans. So overlooked..no one ever pays any attention to them. :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
03-24-2009, 04:33 PM
RonMexico is the shit. Italian rage, you fucking faggots!

RonMexico
03-24-2009, 05:28 PM
:lol Spurs Talk was blocked. Can u still look at porn?

Can't look at Yahoo Sports or any of the ESPN blogs because the tag comes up as a "blog" and is blocked for being "social networking."

Warlord23
03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
The EC teams' fans (mainly Piston fans, and a few fans of random teams like the Cavs, Celts, Hawks etc) are OK, don't talk as much shit and aren't homers by and large. IMO since none of them really has a rivalry if any sort with the Spurs, we don't get to see the most rabid/biased/vocal samples of their fanbase

As far as the WC goes, you get to see both extremes. Because many of these teams have tangled with the Spurs in recent years, we've got some hardcore fans of almost all the West contenders.

Laker fans: Some very good posters like IronMexican, Lakers_55, Kobe(tm) and Banzai; some funny but irritating ones like lakaluva and the_machine and some bandwagoning trash like House, Lakers999 and 21_blessings. We could use a few more Laker fans who know how many trophies their franchise has and don't slobber over Kobe all the time. Overall grade: B.

Suns fans: A solid group of regulars led by JMJ, DoK, Xylus, pauls391, Jeremy et al. They come with their fair share trolls though. Overall grade: B+

Mavs fans: Findog, mono, clambake, sribb, dirk4mvp, stretch and several other terrific fans who make sports debating a lotta fun, be it on the NBA board or the NFL board or the Political Forum. Rogue is funny as hell. BUMP however has devolved into a troll and brings up the rear with Ghazi and Amarelooms, bringing down the overall grade to A-

Rocket fans: My theory is that the unfettered immigration of Asian posters and the resultant deluge of indecipherable posts at clutchfans forced some of these guys to move to ST. A couple of solid individual posters (The Franchise, sook, guerillablack etc), but when they get together as a mob along with some annoying ones like Indazone and Roxsfan they tend to flood threads with irrelevant posts. jack sommerset is far and away the worst poster on the board. Overall grade: B-

Hornet fans: BRHornets45's posts on the NBA and Political forums deserve an F, while his signatures get an A+. The others (Hornets78, nolazach) are pretty good though. Overall grade: B-

BRHornet45
03-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Hornet fans: BRHornets45's posts on the NBA and Political forums deserve an F, while his signatures get an A+. The others (Hornets78, nolazach) are pretty good though. Overall grade: B-

son sorry I don't drink Lord Obama's cool-aid and bow down to him like you do. god bless

cobbler
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM

Again you spew non truths. As I have explained to you on several occasions, I originally came here following up a post put on a Laker board. I find most the Laker boards to be too whiny and wanting to trade half the team after a single loss. Out of knowhere? I have had season tix for the lakers since 1974 so don't even go the bandwagon route with me. And as for being an asshole, I am one regardless if the team is playing well or not.

Bukefal
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Laker fans 100%

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Laker fans 100%

^ Bukefal is 100% annoying

Ditty
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM
lol son that is Brianna Love and Texas's own Alexis Texas

Alexis Texas is soo good her pornos are awesome

only if she got that gap fixed in her teeth

Brianna Love i got to look her up

My vote goes to mavs fans

they'll never shut up FAGZHI

mffl89
03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Can we add Greek basketball fans to this?

RonMexico
03-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I agree on Alexis Texas... of course, if I ever knew anything about online porn, which I never watch... at work.

LakeShow
03-25-2009, 11:00 AM
Spurs fans should have been on that list. I don't post as much anymore but everytime I go to a thread, Spurs fans have hijacked it talking about the pathetic Spurs and their drive for a Championship. Get over it Spurs fans, you're done!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Again you spew non truths. As I have explained to you on several occasions, I originally came here following up a post put on a Laker board. I find most the Laker boards to be too whiny and wanting to trade half the team after a single loss. Out of knowhere? I have had season tix for the lakers since 1974 so don't even go the bandwagon route with me. And as for being an asshole, I am one regardless if the team is playing well or not.

My view is, there's a difference between bandwagon fans and bandwagon trolls. I don't think you're a bandwagon fan, but you're a bandwagon troll. You'll cheer for the Lakers no matter what, but you're only gonna troll message boards when the Lakers are a top tier team.

TheMACHINE
03-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Laker fans: Some very good posters like IronMexican, Lakers_55, Kobe(tm) and Banzai; some funny but irritating ones like lakaluva and the_machine and some bandwagoning trash like House, Lakers999 and 21_blessings. We could use a few more Laker fans who know how many trophies their franchise has and don't slobber over Kobe all the time. Overall grade: B.

TheMachine likey likey

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 11:29 AM
MACHINE, glad you changed that gay ass avatar.

RonMexico
03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
son sorry I don't drink Lord Obama's cool-aid and bow down to him like you do. god bless

Obama doesn't care about white people.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 11:34 AM

lol that's what I said. All the Vujabrick lovers who didn't watch the Lakers before last year must be devastated their favorite player was a contract year fluke.

spurastic
03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
I don't recall ANY posts by Lakers fans that added anything. That la la lakaluva is one of the most annoying. Bet he's an ass in real life not just on the internet. Dallas fans are not far behind in trolling, but they are more humble this year. lol

TheMACHINE
03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
TheMachine not do so good lately. Not deserve avatar of Paris Hilton

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 11:48 AM
TheMachine not do so good lately.

OK, first off, why the hell is his nickname the machine? Is it because he produces bricks with machine-like efficiency?

Second, Sasha Eurobitch was never good, he had a fluke contract year and has been irrelevant to the league outside of that year.

IronMexican
03-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Everyone should have a PAWG sig.

TheMACHINE
03-25-2009, 11:55 AM
OK, first off, why the hell is his nickname the machine? Is it because he produces bricks with machine-like efficiency?

Second, Sasha Eurobitch was never good, he had a fluke contract year and has been irrelevant to the league outside of that year.

Lakers broadcast team gave him that name during a telecast...kind of a spoof.

Stupid TNT team keeps saying its self proclaimed, making it seem serious =P

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 11:58 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if it was self-proclaimed seeing that he's a scrub lucky that he even plays but he's got the on court cockiness of Chris Paul.

I actually feel bad for Kobe (never thought I'd say that) that he has these clowns around him (Vujacic and Farmar in particular) that are more concerned with showcasing their skill (or lackthereof) than winning games.

DPG21920
03-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Lakers broadcast team gave him that name during a telecast...kind of a spoof.

It did come from Sasha from practice. Not from the broadcast team.

dirk4mvp
03-25-2009, 12:08 PM

It looks like a peacock took a shit on the lakers logo.

TheMACHINE
03-25-2009, 12:17 PM

nope its from Joel Meyers

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 12:34 PM
nope its from Joel Meyers

Whoever it is that said it should be punched in the face.

RonMexico
03-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Whoever it is that said it should be punched in the face.

Pau gave him the nickname while he and Sasha were fucking. I've wanted to punch Farmar in the face since his freshman year at UCLA. And then cutoff his monkey ears.

monosylab1k
03-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Pau gave him the nickname while he and Sasha were fucking.

Who is the bitch in that relationship? You'd assume Sasha, but Pau looks like the type to enjoy being a bottom.

ginobili's bald spot
03-25-2009, 01:07 PM

Jew media lies. Stu Lantz made it up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Who is the bitch in that relationship? You'd assume Sasha, but Pau looks like the type to enjoy being a bottom.

They both take turns wearing a strap, neither one ever feels like sticking their dick in the other's ass.

Paris hangs out with Sasha because his asshole the only thing that's anywhere near as loose as she is.