PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR: Bristol Results

DBryant88
03-24-2009, 09:05 AM
This weeks race at Bristol was a good one here a breakdown of this weeks top performers

1. Kyle Busch- Busch after having a common Bristol heartbreak Saturday when a crew member let a tire get away rebounded quickly Sunday by again dominating another race. Busch started 19th but wasted no time getting to the front and leading a race high number of laps. And in overtime teammate Denny Hamlin and rival Jimmie Johnson couldn't catch "Rowdy" as he cruised to his second win of the year.

2. Denny Hamlin- Hamlin had a good car on the long runs but couldn't catch teammat Busch on the short runs. Hamlin started 24th but made his way up and led a few laps but it OT his was no match for Busch.

3. Jimmie Johnson- Johnson started third and led the majority of the first part of this race, but again like Hamlin he was no match for Busch on the Short runs

4. Jeff Gordon- Gordon never really made to much noise Sunday as he continued his consistent dominace and cruised to a 4th place finish

5. Kasey Kahne- Kahne again didn't make to much noise but he has been consitent these past couple of weeks

6 Mark Martin
7 Ryan Newman
8 Jeff Burton
9 Juan Montoya
10 Marcos Ambrose
11 Kurt Busch
12 David Reutimann
13 Clint Bowyer
14 Dale Earnhardt Jr
15 Carl Edwards
16 A.J. Allmendinger
17 Tony Stewart
18 Travis Kvapil
19 David Stremme
20 Elliott Sadler
21 Robby Gordon
22 Bobby Labonte
23 Reed Sorenson
24 Casey Mears
25 Paul Menard
26 Martin Truex Jr.
27 David Ragan
28 Scott Speed *
29 Brian Vickers
30 Kevin Harvick
31 Sam Hornish Jr.
32 Michael Waltrip
33 Matt Kenseth
34 John Andretti
35 Aric Almirola
36 David Gilliland
37 Jamie McMurray
38 Joey Logano *
39 Greg Biffle
40 Sterling Marlin
41 Joe Nemechek
42 Todd Bodine
43 Dave Blaney

* Denotes Rookie

My analyisis: NASCAR is really starting to piss me off. Did that race really need to go into overtime? Come on there wasn't that much fluid on the track but of course NASCAR took their sweet oldtime to make sure that there wasn't any "accident" I mean yes their trying to make NASCAR risk free and safe but come on, NASCAR is never going to be risk free. It just sickens me.

Taco
03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
10 Marcos Ambrose :tu

12 David Reutimann :tu