PDA

View Full Version : I really got to the wife last night. Spent the entire night pissing her off.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 09:31 AM
It was fucking great she just kept getting more and more aggravated. Here was the plan. When I talked to her I only talk while staring at her vagina. I never looked up and never looked her in the eye. I spent the entire night talking to her crotch.

Wife: I think I'm going to make fries and patty melts for dinner.

Me: Sounds good to me

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/Kaje_Wolf/Wolves/wolfhead2.jpg

Wife: What the fuck are you looking

Me: Nothing

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/knowmedou/contests4/oneill-stare.png

---------------------------

Wife: come check out this saltillo tile and tell me what you think.

Me: Seems nice

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr224/ramalsnevets/a_b0278ded9f424f6f8cd8dc3934405b8a.jpg

Wife: why the fuck do you keep looking down at me.

Me: What are you talking about

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/supermanbatman88/stare.jpg

Wife: never mind

---------------------------------

Wife: I think I'm going to head to bed

Me: I'll be there in a minute

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk128/AventureBob/Stare.gif

Wife: CUT IT THE FUCK OUT. STOP IT ALREADY

Me: Stop what

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/mysticbiggz/stare.jpg

Wife: You better not do this shit tomorrow

Me: Whatever do you mean

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Masonc66789/BdayWEEGEE.png

Wife: FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

Me: :lmao

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 09:35 AM
:lol

Spur-Addict
03-24-2009, 09:52 AM
Vagina dialogue

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2009, 09:54 AM
safe bet you didn't get to the boneyard last night...

sonic21
03-24-2009, 09:55 AM

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
safe bet you didn't get to the boneyard last night...not a chance in hell. Totally worth it though.

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
How often are you in the dog house? :lol

I Love Me Some Me
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
I guess you had to be there.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 10:04 AM
I guess you had to be there.Not really. You just didn't get it.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 10:04 AM
How often are you in the dog house? :lolPerpetually.

I Love Me Some Me
03-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Not really. You just didn't get it.

Neither did you...I was talking about the vagina.

Cry Havoc
03-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Perpetually.

Do you just not like getting any?

Also, does your wife take this in good humor in the long run, or do you genuinely like causing conflict?

:lol Funny though. I don't think I would have the stones to do that.

Red Hawk #21
03-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Lol, +1000

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Do you just not like getting any?

Also, does your wife take this in good humor in the long run, or do you genuinely like causing conflict?

:lol Funny though. I don't think I would have the stones to do that.It aggravates the shit out of her but she knows that I take life with a grain of salt. I live to fuck with people....I'm guessing she likes that about me because any sane or rational person would have left a long long time ago.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 11:08 AM

How long have you been married?

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 11:19 AM

How long have you been married?Two weeks this Friday

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 11:21 AM
:lmao

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Two weeks this Friday

Yeah, right ...

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Yeah, right ...

:lolWe're not legally married. I just told her that she was my wife and that was that.

easjer
03-24-2009, 11:28 AM
You and SFIE would get along well in person, I think.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Hahahaha.

I do shit like this all the time.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 11:30 AM
We're not legally married. I just told her that she was my wife and that was that.

:lol @ And that was that!

Such a charmer you are ...

:hat

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 11:34 AM
You and SFIE would get along well in person, I think.I'm a fan of his work.

:lol @ And that was that!

Such a charmer you are ...

:hatIts actually true. On the third day I knew her no less.

Strike
03-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Power move, dude. I like it.

Frenzy
03-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Neither did you...I was talking about the vagina.:lol

i do that to the wife sometimes too. Or i do the dry hump on her when ever possible.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 12:52 PM

i do that to the wife sometimes too. Or i do the dry hump on her when ever possible.The dry hump is a great go to move. I usually wake up on sundays then proceed to flop around like a dead fish on top of her until she can't take it any longer.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 12:53 PM
The dry hump is a great go to move. I usually wake up on sundays then proceed to flop around like a dead fish on top of her until she can't take it any longer.

Hahahaha. I do this shit too.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 12:53 PM
They dry humping when she's bent over picking something up is a real winner too.

ashbeeigh
03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
And what made you decide to do this?

lebomb
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
It was fucking great she just kept getting more and more aggravated. Here was the plan. When I talked to her I only talk while staring at her vagina. I never looked up and never looked her in the eye. I spent the entire night talking to her crotch.

Wife: I think I'm going to make fries and patty melts for dinner.

Me: Sounds good to me

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/Kaje_Wolf/Wolves/wolfhead2.jpg

Wife: What the fuck are you looking

Me: Nothing

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/knowmedou/contests4/oneill-stare.png

---------------------------

Wife: come check out this saltillo tile and tell me what you think.

Me: Seems nice

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr224/ramalsnevets/a_b0278ded9f424f6f8cd8dc3934405b8a.jpg

Wife: why the fuck do you keep looking down at me.

Me: What are you talking about

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/supermanbatman88/stare.jpg

Wife: never mind

---------------------------------

Wife: I think I'm going to head to bed

Me: I'll be there in a minute

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk128/AventureBob/Stare.gif

Wife: CUT IT THE FUCK OUT. STOP IT ALREADY

Me: Stop what

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/mysticbiggz/stare.jpg

Wife: You better not do this shit tomorrow

Me: Whatever do you mean

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Masonc66789/BdayWEEGEE.png

Wife: FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

Me: :lmao

I give your relationship 6mo. tops......................... :depressed

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
http://dailyyeah.com/wp-content/gallery/korean-comics-7/comicugh.jpg

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
I give your relationship 6mo. tops......................... :depressedWe've been together over 6 years. I'm not worried.

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
We've been together over 6 years. I'm not worried.

7 yr itch? :wow

lebomb
03-24-2009, 01:54 PM
We've been together over 6 years. I'm not worried.

Hmmmmm, you should be. First of all if she is cussing at you for things that irritate her, that is bad. People in relationships should treat each other with respect. You screwing with her is apparently pissing her off. Dont you think? One day she is probably going to explode, saying you havent grown up and are still inmature. Then she will be like :flipoff Im outta here. Im just sayin...........

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Hmmmmm, you should be. First of all if she is cussing at you for things that irritate her, that is bad. People in relationships should treat each other with respect. You screwing with her is apparently pissing her off. Dont you think? One day she is probably going to explode, saying you havent grown up and are still inmature. Then she will be like :flipoff Im outta here. Im just sayin...........

Dude, you're pretty fucking uptight . . . even for a UTSA gayboy.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:03 PM

LOL.............. Hey, ive been there done that.........been married for a spell now. What he is doing will definitely get on her nerves for real sooner or later. Of course, you wouldn't know that spending all your bitch ass time in the library shelvin books, so STFU.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 02:05 PM
LOL.............. Hey, ive been there done that.........been married for a spell now. What he is doing will definitely get on her nerves for real sooner or later. Of course, you wouldn't know that spending all your bitch ass time in the library shelvin books, so STFU.

Did you ever consider that his wife has the same twisted mind as he does?

I cant believe you're taking this to that level.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Hmmmmm, you should be. First of all if she is cussing at you for things that irritate her, that is bad. People in relationships should treat each other with respect. You screwing with her is apparently pissing her off. Dont you think? One day she is probably going to explode, saying you havent grown up and are still inmature. Then she will be like :flipoff Im outta here. Im just sayin...........:lmao you haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about. So I like to have some fun....it sure beats being in a boring relationship thats lacks playful interaction. There's nothing immature about it.

I take care of my business but I spend time enjoying life and having fun. The cursing is just the way we are. I own that ass. She'll never leave me. Its what makes our relationship as solid as it is. You see friend I wear the pants. I don't get told what to do and sure as shit don't have to "check with my wife" before doing anything. She follows my lead. After dealing with domineering women my whole life I knew I wasn't going to be happy unless I had a nice tolerant subservient hispanic women that worships her man.

She wouldn't know what to do without me. I provide her the trust and stability she lacked for her entire life. This isn't something that builds resentment it builds trust and appreciation. These kind of anti-feminism women still do exist and they're usually living in poverty down in mexico flipping tortillas waiting for their White Knight. If I told her to bow before me she would.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 02:08 PM

I may shelve books, but I don't live like I got one shoved up my ass.

Lighten up, UTSA fag boy.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 02:10 PM
These kind of anti-feminism women still do exist and they're usually living in poverty down in mexico flipping tortillas waiting for their White Knight. If I told her to bow before me she would.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:12 PM

Did you ever consider that his wife has the same twisted mind as he does?

I cant believe you're taking this to that level.

Hey, I dont care. Its his relationship. :toast

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Hey, I dont care. Its his relationship. :toast

Apparently you do, since you took the time to tell him what's wrong with HIS relationship.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
:lmao you haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about. So I like to have some fun....it sure beats being in a boring relationship thats lacks playful interaction. There's nothing immature about it.

I take care of my business but I spend time enjoying life and having fun. The cursing is just the way we are. I own that ass. She'll never leave me. Its what makes our relationship as solid as it is. You see friend I wear the pants. I don't get told what to do and sure as shit don't have to "check with my wife" before doing anything. She follows my lead. After dealing with domineering women my whole life I knew I wasn't going to be happy unless I had a nice tolerant subservient hispanic women that worships her man.

She wouldn't know what to do without me. I provide her the trust and stability she lacked for her entire life. This isn't something that builds resentment it builds trust and appreciation. These kind of anti-feminism women still do exist and they're usually living in poverty down in mexico flipping tortillas waiting for their White Knight. If I told her to bow before me she would.

Like I said........its your ship and if you think its working for you ..........cool.

I just know every guy I know who thought like you do, the woman eventually left. Im just sayin......... :hat

Agitator
03-24-2009, 02:15 PM
If I told her to bow before me she would.

Spoken like a guy whose wife doesn't post here. :rollin

to21
03-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Hmmmmm, you should be. First of all if she is cussing at you for things that irritate her, that is bad. People in relationships should treat each other with respect. You screwing with her is apparently pissing her off. Dont you think? One day she is probably going to explode, saying you havent grown up and are still inmature. Then she will be like :flipoff Im outta here. Im just sayin...........Dude relax....it's THEIR relationship. He shares for entertainment and to bait folks like you.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Like I said........its your ship and if you think its working for you ..........cool.

I just know every guy I know who thought like you do, the woman eventually left. Im just sayin......... :hatBecause most guys are with women that feel the need to have liberty and equality. Not to mention the fact that most guys haven't got the slightest idea how to control their women.

Spoken like a guy whose wife doesn't post here. :rollin
My wife's posted here. A few times.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Dude relax....it's THEIR relationship. He shares for entertainment and to bait folks like you.

.........I never said it wasnt :lmao I just hope he was joking.......... :(

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Because most guys are with women that feel the need to have liberty and equality. Not to mention the fact that most guys haven't got the slightest idea how to control their women.

.............good luck. Glad she is cool with it all. :toast

to21
03-24-2009, 02:26 PM
.........I never said it wasnt :lmao I just hope he was joking.......... :(Sometimes you have to knock the wife down a couple of notches (figuratively).

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Sometimes you have to knock the wife down a couple of notches (figuratively).Nothing says control better than making her cry once a month.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Nothing says control better than making her cry once a month.

Dude, you have to last longer than 2 minutes. :hat

Agitator
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM

Wtf is up with the UTSA references? Did I miss somehthing?

lebomb
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Wtf is up with the UTSA references? Did I miss somehthing?

Ehhhhh, hated by few, loved by many. :hat

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Ehhhhh, hated by few, loved by many. :hat

It's actually the other way around.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 02:50 PM
My wife's posted here. A few times.

lol

I remember that.

Epic.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 02:58 PM
How many times have you been married and have many times have ur wife been married?

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
I bet the reason BtoB can pull this off, is because he isnt really married. A ring changes lots of things.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:01 PM
How many times have you been married and have many times have ur wife been married?She's my third technically. However my second wife and I were only married for a month. Long story.

I'm her second.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
She's my third technically. However my second wife and I were only married for a month. Long story.

Oh............shit!!!!!!, this explains everything :lmao Dude, is this the way you treated your first two???

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
I bet the reason BtoB can pull this off, is because he isnt really married. A ring changes lots of things.

A ring is just like the piece of paper the license is written on ...

Dont mean shit!

JudynTX
03-24-2009, 03:07 PM

Dont mean shit!

Oh really? :wakeup

to21
03-24-2009, 03:07 PM

Dont mean shit!Sooooooo you mess around with married men huh?

Sup?

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Sooooooo you mess around with married men huh?

Sup?

Sup?

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh really? :wakeup

YKWIM ....

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:09 PM

No it doesn't.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:11 PM
No it doesn't.

Are you married? Have you been? Dating and marriage are two completely different things, women will tolerate much more when dating than when they are married.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm married.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Sooooooo you mess around with married men huh?

Sup?

Get in line.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm married.

It's Mr. Steven Chapa now.

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Oh............shit!!!!!!, this explains everything :lmao Dude, is this the way you treated your first two???Doesn't explain anything. I married my first wife when I was 19. We stayed married for about 3 years. Way too young to be married. Way too early for her to settle down and truthfully she was just more women than I could handle. It was a bad relationship and I treated her well. She pretty much owned me and it was a fucking emotional mess.

Second wife I only knew for about two months. I married her to get her and her kids out of trouble. Didn't have anything to do with love.

Dated many women off and on through out all of this while trying to figure out what kind of women I wanted and what I needed to be happy.

Then I met my current wife and we've been together even since. I don't know where you get the idea that I treat her or "women" poorly. I treat her well. Unlike most of you men I'm not willing to sacrifice wearing the pants. Not only is she taken care of but we have a great relationship with solid communication and a fiery sex life.

I fool around a lot. We have fun with each other. Where exactly do you get the idea I treat her bad?

SpursStalker
Get in line.

There's a line?

lebomb
I'm married.

..........nothing changed from dating her till now?

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:17 PM
..........nothing changed from dating her till now?

Not a thing.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Doesn't explain anything. I married my first wife when I was 19. We stayed married for about 3 years. Way too young to be married. Way too early for her to settle down and truthfully she was just more women than I could handle. It was a bad relationship and I treated her well. She pretty much owned me and it was a fucking emotional mess.

Second wife I only knew for about two months. I married her to get her and her kids out of trouble. Didn't have anything to do with love.

Dated many women off and on through out all of this while trying to figure out what kind of women I wanted and what I needed to be happy.

Then I met my current wife and we've been together even since. I don't know where you get the idea that I treat her or "women" poorly. I treat her well. Unlike most of you men I'm not willing to sacrifice wearing the pants. Not only is she taken care of but we have a great relationship with solid communication and a fiery sex life.

I fool around a lot. We have fun with each other. Where exactly do you get the idea I treat her bad?

man its cool.............Im just having fun. Not all relationships are the same. I just know the things you do and say you do..........would get me :hang

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Not a thing.

Good for you.................. I used to go out drink with the boys, hit the dollar store and roll in at 3am when we dated...........would I try that shit now? :lmao

Not that I couldnt, I just dont need the drama, and being cut off from trim for a week. :hat

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:21 PM
It just sounds like B2B and his wife have a relationship where they can bust balls and not take things too seriously. I do a lot of fucked up things that annoy the shit out of my wife and it's funny. We both think so. She also does things like that to me. To me, it's called being playful. Nothing malicious is being done.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Good for you.................. I used to go out drink with the boys, hit the dollar store and roll in at 3am when we dated...........would I try that shit now? :lmao

You would actually have every right to continue to do things like that as long as they don't interfere with your relationship. If she was secure enough to know that you aren't out fucking around on her there should be no reason why you couldn't continue to do those things.

The same way she has every right to go out with her friends and get home at 3am.

Vagina
Vagina dialogue

to21
Get in line.:lol

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:23 PM
It just sounds like B2B and his wife have a relationship where they can bust balls and not take things too seriously. I do a lot of fucked up things that annoy the shit out of my wife and it's funny. We both think so. She also does things like that to me. To me, it's called being playful. Nothing malicious is being done.

I joke, and knock off with my wife too.............we just dont call each other names or cuss each other out.

Whatever..........whatever......if it works for yall, cool. :hat

to21
There's a line?IDK, is there?

BacktoBasics
man its cool.............Im just having fun. Not all relationships are the same. I just know the things you do and say you do..........would get me :hangand thats the kind of women I could never be with. I can't be with women who are stiffs. Or women who have to be overly assertive and wear the pants. I can't stand women that have to harbor a certain amount of control over their man. 50/50 in a relationship is almost unachievable. There is usually one of the two that is more dominate or assertive, smarter or aggressive. Thats what balances things out.

If I left all the decisions up to her and checked with her on everything I do for our family she'd probably think I was a pussy and leave me. Some bitches just like being told to suck a dick.

Dr. Gonzo
I joke, and knock off with my wife too.............we just dont call each other names or cuss each other out.

Whatever..........whatever......if it works for yall, cool. :hat

Even the cussing and name calling is a part of the ball busting.

to21
03-24-2009, 03:24 PM
man its cool.............Im just having fun. Not all relationships are the same. I just know the things you do and say you do..........would get me :hangThat's why it takes the first couple of years to break them in.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Even the cussing and name calling is a part of the ball busting.

If you can't bust each other's balls . . . it's going nowhere fast.

to21
03-24-2009, 03:25 PM
and thats the kind of women I could never be with. I can't be with women who are stiffs. Or women who have to be overly assertive and wear the pants. I can't stand women that have to harbor a certain amount of control over their man. 50/50 in a relationship is almost unachievable. There is usually one of the two that is more dominate or assertive, smarter or aggressive. Thats what balances things out.

If I left all the decisions up to her and checked with her on everything I do for our family she'd probably think I was a pussy and leave me. Some bitches just like being told to suck a dick.Church!!

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
We have a don't take it personal rule in our house. This goes for the kids too. Opinions are vented, words are said, actions are taken and in the end you have to be responsible for what you do and say but you can't live life taking everything personal and getting bent out of shape about it.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
and thats the kind of women I could never be with. I can't be with women who are stiffs. Or women who have to be overly assertive and wear the pants. I can't stand women that have to harbor a certain amount of control over their man. 50/50 in a relationship is almost unachievable. There is usually one of the two that is more dominate or assertive, smarter or aggressive. Thats what balances things out.

If I left all the decisions up to her and checked with her on everything I do for our family she'd probably think I was a pussy and leave me. Some bitches just like being told to suck a dick.

I never said my wife wasnt cool........ she is the coolest girl Ive ever met. She is cool with things I do, as long as its not excessive. Cussin her out wont fly.....to her, or back at me. Also, I just dont need to dominate her. Its all good

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:28 PM
If you can't bust each other's balls . . . it's going nowhere fast.boredom breeds infidelity. If you aren't having fun in your relationship then why bother. Its supposed to be enjoyable not a job where you treat each other professionally.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
If you aren't having fun in your relationship then why bother.

:toast Agreed.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
IDK, is there?

*shrugs*

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:31 PM
I never said my wife wasnt cool........ she is the coolest girl Ive ever met. She is cool with things I do, as long as its not excessive. Cussin her out wont fly.....to her, or back at me. Also, I just dont need to dominate her. Its all goodIf my wife calls me an asshole its because I am one and she likes it deep down inside not because she resents me. Some relationships are hard to understand. A discussion between my wife and I is often viewed as a fight. Only we'll go at it for the sake of the conversation and not because we're upset with each other (don't take it personal rule). Some people just don't get that.

to21
03-24-2009, 03:31 PM
*shrugs*Sup?

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
*shrugs*

You need to stop posting and get busy PMing me stuff.

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:38 PM
If my wife calls me an asshole its because I am one and she likes it deep down inside not because she resents me. Some relationships are hard to understand. A discussion between my wife and I is often viewed as a fight. Only we'll go at it for the sake of the conversation and not because we're upset with each other (don't take it personal rule). Some people just don't get that.

Man that is too funny. My wife and I have :soapbox: each other about 5x in the 7yrs of marriage.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
You need to stop posting and get busy PMing me stuff.

You need to stop hijacking B2B's thread ...

lebomb
03-24-2009, 03:43 PM

Actually, I think it was me. I turned this shit into Dr. Phil. :lmao

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:44 PM

:lolHe wouldn't be hijacking if you produced.

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 03:45 PM
He wouldn't be hijacking if you produced.

:p:

Don't blame me!!

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 03:48 PM
:p:

Don't blame me!!You're absolutely the one to blame. Now nip this shit in the bud already.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 03:49 PM
where the nudes man

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 03:51 PM
You're absolutely the one to blame. Now nip this shit in the bud already.

Listen to this man.

Agitator
03-24-2009, 03:51 PM
They dry humping when she's bent over picking something up is a real winner too.

Good.

Better:

Waiting until she is sitting on the floor, sorting laundry, whip it out and smack her in the back of the head repeatedly with your penis.

Always an ice-breaker.

Strike
03-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Doesn't explain anything. I married my first wife when I was 19. We stayed married for about 3 years. Way too young to be married. Way too early for her to settle down and truthfully she was just more women than I could handle. It was a bad relationship and I treated her well. She pretty much owned me and it was a fucking emotional mess.

Sounds good to me. Soon as I started to let my wife run things in our marriage, everything went to shit. Now I'm booting her ass out the door and she can't beg me enough for another chance. Oh well, I'm done.

If you're happy with her and she's happy with you, who gives a shit what some douchebag on this board thinks? Besides, doing things to annoy the piss out of your woman helps keep the fire burning. Gotta ruffle some feathers once in awhile.

BacktoBasics
Sometimes I like to hump the sofa, chairs, coffee tables, computer desk and use my Lumbergh voice and pretend I'm in that scene with the coffee mug. This usually gets a rise out of her.

Agitator
If you can't bust each other's balls . . . it's going nowhere fast.

Exactly right, if she doesn't have a sense of fun, then she doesn't understand that most men are really 3 year olds trapped in a man's body, and you will never be happy with taht.

jack sommerset
03-24-2009, 03:57 PM
She's my third technically. However my second wife and I were only married for a month. Long story.

I'm her second.

You probably will be looking for a 4th somewhere down the line.

Agitator
03-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Sometimes I like to hump the sofa, chairs, coffee tables, computer desk and use my Lumbergh voice and pretend I'm in that scene with the coffee mug. This usually gets a rise out of her.

"um, yeah, did you get that memo about the TPS report?" :lol

to21
03-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Good.

Better:

Waiting until she is sitting on the floor, sorting laundry, whip it out and smack her in the back of the head repeatedly with your penis.

Always an ice-breaker.:lmao

Or wait till she's asleep on the couch and lay that bad boy across her forehead down between her eyes, Then watch as she wakes up and goes crossed-eyed trying to see whats on her face.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 03:59 PM

Or wait till she's asleep on the couch and lay that bad boy across her forehead down between her eyes, Then watch as she wakes up and goes crossed-eyed trying to see whats on her face.

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I've stood outside the bathroom with my pants down, doubled over and ass checks spread and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she walked out she gets a full shot of my brown eye.

Strike
03-24-2009, 04:00 PM

or wait till she's asleep on the couch and lay that bad boy across her forehead down between her eyes, then watch as she wakes up and goes crossed-eyed trying to see whats on her face.

+1

lebomb
03-24-2009, 04:01 PM

How romantic :toast

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 04:01 PM
I've stood outside the bathroom with my pants down, doubled over and ass checks spread and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she walked out she gets a full shot of my brown eye.We call that "the goat" in my house.

to21
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
I've stood outside the bathroom with my pants down, doubled over and ass checks spread and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she walked out she gets a full shot of my brown eye.:lol

Ever see that movie "Waiting"?

Bat wings Bitch!!!

Dr. Gonzo
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM

Bat wings Bitch!!!

Nope

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 04:03 PM

She actually cracks up when I try to rub my sack on her face.

I can't do it for too long because I always end up cracking up.

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2009, 04:04 PM

Bat wings Bitch!!!

The scene where the chick shows her nast bush if fucking funny as hell.

"It's so angry."

BacktoBasics
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
The scene where the chick shows her nast bush if fucking funny as hell.

"It's so angry."

:lmao classic

to21
03-24-2009, 04:05 PM
NopeWatch it then....

The cooks in the back of the resturaunt come up with ways to show off their ball sack. Bat wings is when you pull the skin down off the bottom of your sack to resemble bat wings.

tp2021
03-24-2009, 04:19 PM
boredom breeds infidelity. If you aren't having fun in your relationship then why bother. Its supposed to be enjoyable not a job where you treat each other professionally.

This +1000

SpursStalker
03-24-2009, 05:13 PM
You're absolutely the one to blame. Now nip this shit in the bud already.

Listen to this man.

Yes daddy!!

Good.

Better:

Always an ice-breaker.

:rollin

I've stood outside the bathroom with my pants down, doubled over and ass checks spread and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she walked out she gets a full shot of my brown eye.

Or you get poked ...

JoeChalupa
03-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Exactly right, if she doesn't have a sense of fun, then she doesn't understand that most men are really 3 year olds trapped in a man's body, and you will never be happy with taht.

+1 My wife knows that I'm one big kid and I plan on staying that way. If it wasn't for my wife's great sense of humor we wouldn't be together.

Frenzy
03-24-2009, 06:35 PM

yes the dry hump is a great move. there is this scene in "the hills have eyes" (one or 2 dunno which one) where one of the freaks humps a girl and says "you give me baby" in this monster like voice.

i do that sometimes during the dry hump. cause it grosses her out. You gotta have a wifey than can laugh at stupid things like that.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 08:38 PM
50/50 in a relationship is almost unachievable.

Sadly, this is true. And largely why I'm currently single.

mavs>spurs2
03-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Sadly, this is true. And largely why I'm currently single.

you ever show your tits yet?

Summers
03-24-2009, 08:44 PM

I've seen them.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2009, 08:45 PM

Not to you.

Strike
03-24-2009, 08:58 PM

Not to you.

http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/77675/owned3.jpg

Summers
03-24-2009, 09:50 PM
By the way, my husband read this thread today, so he tried having a conversation with me while staring at my crotch. :lol

mavs>spurs2
03-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Not to you.

who'd you show them to? I hope not B2B after he called your nipples "cockeyed" :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2009, 10:45 PM
any updates yo?

chode_regulator
03-24-2009, 10:46 PM
holy crap!! a thread on ST that is actually funny and not full of everyone being all high and mighty. have we gone back to the days of old?

i actually :lmao at least 4 or 5 times reading this thread.

the bat wing shit is pretty funny. people at work woudl always do that after taht movie came out. just sitting around on the couch and all of a sudden they call your name so you look and bam!! bat wing.

Clandestino
03-25-2009, 01:20 AM
:lmao you haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about. So I like to have some fun....it sure beats being in a boring relationship thats lacks playful interaction. There's nothing immature about it.

:lmao funniest shit i've ever read.... i can just picture all the chicks flipping out, reading this shit with their mouths open