PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Shoes!

angievas
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Hello. :spin
I never have started a thread here I usually just read different threads. Had a question on Tim Duncan's Shoes. Does anyone know if they are out?Where u can order them?Cost? Thanks. :)

Kori Ellis
03-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Are you talking about the D-Cools, his signature shoes?

http://www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_il37374.jpg

You can get them here, but you can get them a lot of other stores too.

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=web&product%5Fid=5007350&PartnerId=Adwords&CMP=KNC-Adwords&cpc=adwords&campaign=automator&group=products

angievas
03-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Yes those. But what stores do u know? I called Champs, Foot Locker and they do not have them.

angievas
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
My mistake are those the new ones? The lastest ones that came out?

Summers
03-14-2005, 03:28 PM
My mistake are those the new ones? The lastest ones that came out?

I think you're talking about the new ones on adidas.com. I've been wondering the same thing because until very recently they said "coming soon". So, they might be out now.

I've been wondering if they'll make a commercial with Tim to launch it (like KG's or TMac's)...

Phenomanul
03-14-2005, 03:40 PM
I think you're talking about the new ones on adidas.com. I've been wondering the same thing because until very recently they said "coming soon". So, they might be out now.

I've been wondering if they'll make a commercial with Tim to launch it (like KG's or TMac's)...

Maybe they are waiting for Tim to be holding the Larry O'Brien Trophy in June.... and cast them both for a shoot. :king

Summers
03-14-2005, 03:45 PM
That would play really well into the commercial I've already scripted for them. :lol

Very serious TD voice-over: "When they tell you (insert various crap talking heads and mb trolls like to say about Tim)... shut them out and listen to that cool, calm voice in your head that says..."

Cue video of TD holding trophy above head and voice-over ala Ellen Degeneras in Finding Nemo: "... just keep winning, just keep winning, just keep winning, winning, winning..." :lol

(Okay, if you don't have kids you probably don't get it)

edited to remove the actual various crap lest y'all think I'm a hater. :)

TDfan2007
03-14-2005, 05:42 PM

It still says "coming soon" on the adidas website. The shoes look really cool, so I hope they come out really soon.

Oh and I doubt they will do a commercial for Tim's shoes... Unless he has a huge series in the Finals and the Spurs win the title. :king

KEDA
03-14-2005, 08:39 PM
those that are pictured are the D-Cool 1.0, I have those in the olympic colors

Im still waiting for the 2.0 though

you can get the 1.0 for 50$ on eastbay!